Her New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the front of the bed, they began to kiss again, though this time there was no hesitation, no stopping. With his hands on Emily's hips and ass, Matt kissed her passionately, pulling her against him. He then moved his hands up to her breasts, fondling them firmly and squeezing her nipples. She moaned as the feeling of his hands on her breasts drove her crazy. She moved her hands to his pants, and after fumbling with the button, she unzipped them and slid them down his body exposing his boxers, and the large erection pushing to get out. Her hand reached down and felt his cock for the first time, pressing her hand against the length of his shaft, her fingertips grazing the top of his balls. He leaned into her, pressing against her hand, and then his full body against hers.

Emily lost her balance and she started to fall backwards. Her butt hit the bed and in one full motion Matt was on top of her, the weight of his body on her. His cock was hard and in need of attention, and she was more than ready. She could feel her pussy aching but she wanted to make sure he had a good time and was willing to forgo her pleasure for now. Quickly she rolled him over and he was on his back, his boxers not covering much now. She lowered his boxers and at the same time lowered her mouth onto his large cock. With his boxers gone, she had full range to do what she wanted.

Emily brought her hands forward, one on Matt's balls and the other around his shaft. Stroking firmly, she licked the tip of his shaft while her hand grasped the base. She sucked his cock for several minutes before she actually thought about what she was doing. Part of her was still surprised that she was actually touching him. There was no turning back now and even though he was a risk, she was in and determined to please. It was then that she looked up, still sucking on his dick, and actually saw his beautiful face and body. His legs were so built and his look seemed to say that he was enjoying what she was doing.

Emily liked that a lot. Nothing turned her on more than knowing her man was enjoying himself. Pleasure was the name of the game and she was definitely enjoying giving. Her tongue explored the head of Matt's cock and then ran from the tip down the sides, tickling his balls. She then came up the side and took him deeply into her mouth, feeling him at the back of her throat. She moved her tongue around the sides as he began to thrust toward her.

Matt was trying to stay in control but found the sensation of Emily's tongue too much to ignore. His cock was full and throbbing and aching for relief. His hands reached down and played with her nipples. Her breasts felt on fire, his hands fully on her small breasts pushed her closer to orgasm. She could feel her panties clinging to her pussy. She took his cock to her breasts that were lightly wet with sweat and ran the tip of his penis across them. When she brought his cock back to her mouth she could taste the salty sweat of her body. Her body was on fire and her pussy ached to have him inside her. She craved the fullness of his cock that she now held in her hands and mouth. It was so hard, she wanted to climb right on it. It was such a tease having what you want right in your hands.

Emily panties needed to come off, but they were completely wet and clinging to the folds of her pussy. She began to pull on the side trying to free herself, but Matt felt this and sat up to help her. Putting his hands at her sides his fingers caught her panties and he removed them swiftly. He then stood up and turned her around, her ass now on the edge of the bed where he had just been. He lowered down and began kissing her passionately on the mouth then moving to her neck and down to her tits. She could feel the wetness of his lips on her nipples and moaned deeply as he played with and pinched her other breast with his free hand. His other hand had moved to her ass, squeezing and pulling her closer.

Emily could not take it anymore. She had to have this man inside her, to get closer against his hot skin. She began to move back on to the bed and Matt followed on top. She tried to look him straight in the eye as he began to lower onto her body. She could not believe that she was about to have sex with this man, but she could not stop. He looked at her with his piercing eyes and she almost came. Then the feeling of warmth overcame her as the weight his body lowered down on top of her.

Emily reached downward and found Matt's hard cock right between her legs. She lightly rubbed it and felt this large cock she was about to have inside of her. Taking his shaft in her hand, she moved the tip of his penis up and down the wetness of her pussy. She was so wet his cock easily slid across her folds, teasing at her opening. She was able to reach his nipples with her mouth and began teasing them with her tongue, slightly biting him. She then rose back up and kissed him passionately.

Emily backed away to look him in the eyes again. "I want you inside me. Will you fuck me please?"

Matt was looking back at Emily. He just smiled, lowering to kiss her, their tongues meeting and kissing deeply. He moved slightly and his cock slid to where the head was at the opening of her pussy. Pressing slowly his hard cock entered her, her pussy taking his penis in deeper and deeper until he was fully inside her.

Emily felt Matt's length inside her and pressed her hips against him to take in all of him. She never had felt anything like this. His cock hit a spot inside her that sent waves through her body. They both began to move faster, rocking and grinding against each other, finding every sensation. He then moved his arms under her legs, lifting them over her head and back. He let out a slight moan as he was able to penetrate her even deeper. She held on to him, playing with and pinching his nipples, rocking against his rhythm. She was on fire, thinking she was about to come any minute, but not wanting to yet. It felt so good.

After fucking Emily on top until almost coming, Matt lifted off of her and rolled her on to her belly. He reached around and took her breast in his hand squeezing firmly and she moaned with delight. This was one of her favorite positions and she quivered with anticipation as he teased her opening with the head of his cock again. She began to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit. He then thrust into her from behind, his cock entering her. She kept playing with her clit and pressing against his weight, moving faster and faster. She was so hot and ready to cum.

Emily tried to hold on, feeling Matt was close to coming, too. They were in a rhythm together, moving faster and faster until she came, her body bucking back against him, the waves of orgasm coming over her body from head to toe. She moaned out in pleasure, still moving with him. He had slowed down as she came, letting her move against him at her pace, but he was rock hard and ready to come now. Her ass was still rocking against him and he began to fuck her again, picking up speed.

Emily felt great and wanted to make sure Matt did too. She moved with him at his pace now, enjoying his fucking and thinking he was close to coming. But she was getting hot again and reached down to touch herself. She began to thrust against him, his pace even faster. She could feeling her orgasm coming again and began to move faster and harder, wanting to satisfy him. She could feel his cock pounding her pussy and it turned her on so much.

Matt reached around and played with Emily's tits and it sent her over the edge again. She began moaning loudly, this orgasm more intense then the last. She turned and looked over her shoulder at him as she came, and that was it for him. He thrust into her, his cock exploding in her pussy. She was still grinding back against him, enjoying her second time. Still inside her, they rocked back and forth for a few moments enjoying the feeling.

Slowly separating, they rolled apart on the bed to catch their breath not saying a word. Emily then rolled back over to Matt. "Thank you," she said, looking directly at him.

"Thank you!" Matt said back.

Emily and Matt went back out to the living room to smoke a cigarette. She looked around the room and saw the drinks that they had abandoned earlier in the evening. She refreshed them, and as she brought Matt's drink to him, she looked at the clock on the wall. It had only been a couple hours since they had got to her home, but it felt like a lifetime ago. She not only felt sexually satisfied, but changed. She did not feel like the same person she did when she had left for the bar that night. His fucking had touched her in ways she had never imagined. She had just been looking for great sex, chasing a passion she felt for a man that made her melt. She had wanted to find out about him and explore this feeling he gave to her, even if she did not know what the future held beyond that evening. Yet somewhere during that night she had found something else she had never expected, she found herself again.

As Emily bemused about her newfound awareness, Matt touched her arm.

"Everything OK?" Matt asked.

"Wonderful," replied Emily.

"Do you want to go back to bed?" Matt asked, before kissing her passionately.

"Absolutely," Emily responded happily.

Matt fucked Emily again, just as good if not better than before, and they both fell sound asleep afterward.

Emily had started her new life.

12