Her New Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow!" Shannon said chuckling. "That was so funny! Your family sounds, like, a darn riot to be around." She continued to giggle. "Hey, pass me my drink! It's close to the bottom... gotta finish it!" She playfully stretched her arms out like she was reaching for her drink that was on the coffee table in a very tipsy manner.

"Okay, okay... hold on there, girl." Lennox replied, taking a swig of what was left of his beer, before reaching out with his much longer arm to grab her glass of wine, passing it to the tipsy housewife. "There you go..."

"Mmmm..." She finished the rest of the glass and handed it back to him. "Oh god, that wine is so good!" She smirked.

"It's pretty obvious you're a huge fan of that shit." He placed the now empty glass back on the table along with his 4 beer, Lennox feeling pretty good himself.

"Yes, I haven't drank in a while, forgot... how delicious that wine was." She replied with a slur in her voice. "Ooh... that feels good..." She said referring to how Lennox's hand was working her foot.

"Oh, you like that?" He grinned. "Alright, girl, you just relax now..." He took both hands and started to give a more in-depth massage, taking off her socks and working the soles of her feet and occasionally rubbing each of her tiny toes.

"I do... you mind if I, like, close my eyes?" Shannon asked even though she did it anyway.

"Do you, girl." Lennox replied, as he continued to give Shannon's feet a thorough rubbing, using his fingers, thumbs and knuckles to make sure he did the job as well as he could. Lennox could hear some slight moans coming from the woman. Lennox smirked and gave his lips a lick. 'Nice...' he thought, feeling very proud of himself right now. He was getting ever so closer to his goal. He looked over and got a good look at her sports-bra covered chest, looking like her breasts were about to break through the cotton fabric. He wanted to place some kisses on her exposed stomach, too. He had her right here... but all in due time, he thought.

"Mind if I move my hands a little higher?" He asked softly.

If there was no alcohol coursing through her veins, she might have declined, but she heard him ask and his hands were already doing such a great job, she thought it would be crazy not to let her legs feel good, too. "'Kay..." She simply stated, eyes still shut.

With her acceptance of his offer, Lennox slowly moved his hands upwards, methodically rubbing and squeezing her calf muscles. She exhaled from taking in a breath when Lennox started his was up and started to tense up from the divine pressure he was applying on her. "Relax, baby-girl... let me do my thing okay?" He said in his low, deep tone. Lennox wasn't as tipsy as Shannon was, so he still had control of the situation, and his hands made sure that he kept himself in that position by making this woman, soon to be his, feeling good.

The housewife nodded. "MmmHmm..." came her reply in a half moan. Shannon loved the way Lennox was touching her. He was helping her body recover from the workouts from earlier. Today was mostly a leg focused day, so this was just what she needed to relax. She thought of how nice it was for Lennox to have done this for her. She couldn't even remember the last time Ryan had offered something like a massage. Shannon wished he could be more considerate like Lennox has been in this short time she has known the black man. And boy, would Ryan lose his mind if he found out a black guy was touching his wife, the woman thought.

A few more minutes pass by and Shannon continued to love Lennox's hands. He showed great mastery over her legs. She was also very impressed by how his hands didn't seem to get tired. His movement was slow, but not too slow. He rubbed at exactly the right pace. She smiled to herself, enjoying this act of kindness from him. The way he went between each leg... it was paced correctly and had a feeling of sensuality to it. It once again caused her heart to skip a beat. Shannon was very content at the moment. Eventually his hands went higher, past her knees and worked on top and on her inner thighs. This caused Shannon to spread her legs even more, her face heating up a tiny bit in the process. It had been a little while since she last spread her legs open this wide for a man. That man of course being her husband, and that last time was over a month ago when they last had sex, as embarrassing as it was for Shannon to admit that to herself. Oh well, she would forget about Ryan right now, she thought.

Lennox squeezed, pushed and rubbed between her thighs; moving his hands up and down,

beginning to make his touches a tad bit more provocative. Little by little as the minutes passed by, Lennox's hands would take a very quick break and go back on the prowl. He slowly worked his hands much closer to Shannon's private area. Lennox would rub as close as he could for a bit before 'accidentally' bumping his hand on her covered mound. He looked up at her face. Her lids remained closed but her mouth would open every time he bumped. He would here small gasps come from her. Lennox knew her body was beginning to respond, but her mind still wasn't connecting the dots yet, the liquor having a little something to do with that he assumed. He kept this going on for a little while longer, watching as her exposed tummy would elevate up and down, hips slowly gyrating. He loved the reactions he was getting from her. But now it was time to make the next move.

"Hey Shannon... I don't think i'm doing a good a job as I can... you think that maybe we can get these leggings off you?"

"Huh...?" came an almost tired sounding response from the red head. "Wha...?" It took her a little time to completely process what he just said. "N-No... I can't do that..."

She opened her eyes a bit, looking at the black man below her. "Are you like... insane?"

Lennox chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, girl. Just want to make sure you feel good and I do this right. Can't really do my job correctly if this layer of fabric is in the way." He said while pulling lightly on her leggings. "You know that's how good massages work."

Shannon was shaking her head. "I know... but, like, it isn't right. I can't be naked!"

"You got underwear on, you ain't gonna be naked. Trust me, i'll be good. Just figured you wanted the best, and a lonely and beautiful housewife like you needs the best. Don't you agree?" Lennox reached for the waistband and began to carefully pull down on it, watching for Shannon's reaction.

"No.. s-stop..." She said unconvincingly while trying to keep Lennox's large hands from exposing her lower body. She knew that this wasn't something she was supposed to be doing. This is kind of like cheating, she thought. But his hands made her feel so good, and he called her beautiful. He said that she needed it, and with her body responding to her the way it was at that very moment, she would have to agree. Maybe it wouldn't go beyond a simple massage? Yeah, she figured that she could trust him. 'He has been nice up to this point, right?' her intoxicated mind convinced her. "Hmm..." She mumbled, blushing as she lost the war for her waistband and leggings.

Lennox smirked and peeled off the white leggings, seeing more of her pure white skin reveal itself. He took the article of clothing off of her and he tossed it on the floor. He looked in awe of the woman, her thick thighs looked delicious outside of those pants. Shannon kept her face looking away from Lennox, face red and feeling very embarrassed and shy in front of his gaze. The only thing covering her private area was a black, Calvin Klein thong with the name of the brand on the waistband. Lennox shook his head and smiled. 'I done hit the motherfucking jackpot here...' The voice in his head echoed.

The black man went right back to doing what he was doing again. He massaged her calves and thighs, and Shannon thought that the massage had improved dramatically since she disrobed a bit. She still wasn't completely comfortable, but as time went on she couldn't deny that her legs felt amazing! Lennox would lift her legs up, one at a time, and rub everywhere he could. Inner thighs, hamstrings, calves, everything. And the most eye-catching thing of all was how his dark skin contrasted hers. Total opposites. Something about it seemed... appealing. The clash in tones look so striking together. Like the yin yang symbol, she recalled in her mind. This was such a new experience for her. She had never been close to any black person before, let alone let one touch her. She was taught to be weary of them.

Occasionally, her eyes would catch his, and he had a very intense, almost hungry, look in his eyes. He would flash Shannon a smile and it would cause her to feel butterflies in her stomach and her face to start burning. The more she looked at his face, the more she realized how incredibly handsome he looked. And she thought that before the wine entered her system. His teeth were perfect and white. His long dreadlocks really fit his face well. His lips were plump, so gorgeously thick. Easily the most kissable lips she had ever seen! He would lick his lips and that caused a familiar sensation to creep up on Shannon's body. A sensation she almost thought she forgot. 'Oh no...' she wondered. 'Why is he having such an effect on me? Why is he mak-' "Ah..." Her thoughts were cut off when Lennox did his accidental bumping again, causing a moan to escape, a certain feeling to intensify, her head to whip back and her hips to shoot up a small bit. The feeling was stronger now that a layer of cloth had been removed.

"Feeling good, beautiful...?" Lennox asked in a serious, yet sensual tone.

"Y-Yeah..." she said in a way that signaled to Lennox that her defenses seem to be weakening even more. He felt that jolt go through her body, and his hands started to go past her thighs, circling her hips. He snuck his fingers under her Calvin Klein waistband; not pulling the thong down, but teasing her waist, running his fingers over her skin and causing goosebumps to form on the vulnerable woman. Shannon sighed, tensing up and trying to fight off these strange feelings, but it was working it seemed. She tried to push his hands away but again, she failed for two reason: He's too strong to stop... and her body wasn't telling her mind that she wanted him to stop.

Lennox sensed the conflict within the red headed housewife and made another move.

"Ah!" Shannon jumped a little and gasped when she felt his lips plant a soft, somewhat moist, kiss on her higher inner thigh. "What... are you doing?" She asked, her hands still on his.

"What I have been doing... making you feel good." He moved higher, kicking off his sneakers and crawled up to start planting even more kisses on her stomach, licking around her cute little belly button. His lips were wet and he used his luscious pair of soup coolers to appreciate the taste of her skin.

"Lennox..." she sighed, sounding like she wants to complain, but his actions wont let her. And without her even thinking, her hands stopped struggling completely against the younger black man's hands and she suddenly found her fingers intertwined with his, like a dark eclipse over two small, dainty white moons.

Lennox pulled himself on top of her now, Shannon feeling trapped underneath his oppressive weight. He wasn't just flopping on her, but he rested himself just enough above her to let her know she was not the one in control at this point. The young bull took his mouth and raised it up to her exposed neck. He started with a few quick pecks, letting her know he had arrived. It tickled the housewife, she tried to hold back her giggles as the kisses also caused her body to react positively to them. Lennox opened his mouth more, starting to suck on her, getting his vampire on, and nibbling on her flesh as well. The sounds that escaped Shannon confirmed to Lennox that he was on the right path. Shannon trembled and found her hands slip away from Lennox's grasp and snaking their way around her seducer's wide torso. She didn't feel right doing this with another man, but she felt like it also wouldn't be right if she denied him. For the first time in a while, a man was showing deep interest in her.

His dreads felt great on her skin as well, loving the texture of the black man's hair, never feeling that kind of texture before. They were long and fell on her shoulders. She figured he was like a Jamaican or something, and she would be right.

The man moved on from her neck and looked down at the woman's confused, but obviously aroused expression, eyes locked on each others. Lennox smiled lovingly and hungrily at her. "So, you feeling good now, baby-girl?" came that butter-smooth voice of his.

Shannon blushed hard, feeling embarrassed, at his sweet pet name for her and his handsome face being so close with such a seductive look in his eyes. "I... this... it's wrong Lennox." She spoke, trying in vain to regain her dignity as a wife to her husband Ryan, even though Lennox has done nothing but make her feel great. "P-Please... stop doi-"

The young gym teacher chuckled and cut her off as he crashed his lips on her, Shannon's eyes widening, struggling at first before feeling his long tongue invade her mouth, breaking her defenses and causing her to grip harder on his back. Defeated, she closed her eyes and their tongues clashed. It was a desperate struggle between the two wet organs. An erotic fight before it turned into a wonderful dance. Their tongues moved to a rhythm that they created together. It was a strong, sexually charged rhythm. Every now and then one of them would stick out their tongue so that the other would lustfully suck on it. Shannon was losing her mind in this. She never recalled a kiss with Ryan as intense and sexy as this.

Lennox pulled away from her, causing a mew to escape his current lover's mouth. She clearly didn't want the kiss to end. The man smirked. "I'll get back to business, baby-girl." He winked at her. "Let me just get a little comfortable..." He took the bottom of his muscle shirt and peeled the thing off, tossing it across the living room. His smirk grew wider as he saw her reaction to seeing his upper body fully exposed.

The red head bit her lower lip and looked upon his strong pectoral muscles. His body was fantastic! He looked like he was carved out of granite, not an ounce of body fat could be seen on this god among men. "Oh my..." she said in a whisper. Her hands traveled, feeling how great his black skin felt, how hard his chest felt. Her hands traced his immaculate middle section, feeling on what looks more like an 8 pack than a regular 6 pack of abs. And she absolutely loved those angles on his hips, trailing down to something even more... impressive? Shannon may not have had many experiences with people not like her, but that doesn't mean that she hasn't heard the old wives tale about the majesty of the black man. Was it... true?

Overall, his body was something she never thought she would be able to feel up close on a man. Needless to say, Ryan was nothing like this. Just a regular man, with not much definition. Her husband wasn't fat or anything, but compared to Lennox... well, unremarkable would be a nice way of putting it. And she saw men built well at the gym, of course, but Lennox put all of them to shame. Yes, he looked that great, Shannon concluded.

While she was feeling on his body, Lennox decided to do something similar. Lennox reached over to pull her sports bra over her ample breasts, hands exploring her large pale orbs, playing with and teasing her erect pink nipples. "Mmmm..." she sighed contently, biting her lip again, closing her eyes as her new lover toyed with her sensitive nipples. His tongue licked and lashed at them. Not too fast where it would seem like he was impatient and would then be a turn off, but he made her feel so good! She ran her hands through his beautiful dreads, and pressed him harder on her chest, her moaning and sighing mixing with Lennox's sounds of licking and sucking. The woman couldn't believe this was happening. Her breasts were being feasted on by this giant of a man. He licked and sucked the nipples, while taking his time. He planted starved kisses all over and around her white chest. His hands would grope one orb, thumb playing with her sensitive nipple, while he gorged on the other, occasionally moving to kiss his woman's lips with a soft touch.

The man produced an amazing amount of pleasure with the housewife, and she was coming to the conclusion that she really didn't want it to stop. This was happening whether she liked it or not. And... she liked it.

Some time passed and Lennox felt like her pleasured her chest enough and decided he needed something himself, not that sucking on Shannon's bountiful white tits weren't also giving him a sense of pleasure of course. He pulled himself away from her, as she looked disappointed that he was stopping. "Don't stop..." she said still trying to hold him and pull him back down on her.

As he stood, Lennox grabbed her hand and with a simple tug, lifted her from her laying position on the couch. She looked up at him with wonder, as he held her tightly against him. Her eyes fluttered as she kept her focus on his face while pressing a kiss or two on his stomach and chest. "Oh Lennox... why is this happening?" she sounded like she was complaining but they both knew it wouldn't keep them from continuing. The black man felt on her body, removing her bra and dropping it by her feet. He reached down and gripped on that perfect white ass that he had been eyeing since he met her. He looked down and watched himself explore as his dark hands roamed and tightly grasped her naked ass-cheeks.

"It's happening because you need it. Because I need it. Because we both need it. You look fucking great baby..." he complimented, kissing her forehead and continuing to grope her behind. "Goddamn... this ass too fat... I love it. Never felt a better booty." He fawned over the build of her ass and it made the woman swoon.

"I'm glad you like it... sometimes I would wonder if it really did make me look fat." she admitted.

Lennox shook his head. "Nah, never that, girl. You got it right." he responded before giving her plump rear end a good slap.

"Ah! Ow..." Shannon was startled by the painful but nonviolent strike. "Careful hon..." she smiled up at him.

"I got you." he assured her. He took his hands and grabbed the waistband of her thong, and with a simple pull, he tore the thing in half, leaving it by their feet on the floor with her sports bra.

Shannon pushed her forehead into his stomach. "I paid good money for those, dummy."

"It's aight, you'll be fine. I'll get you another if you need it that badly." he chuckled before pushing her gently away and sitting back down on the couch. He still had her hand, and gave a quick look at her soon to be conquered pussy, with a line trim of her natural red hair still visible. Lennox licked his lips and couldn't wait to find himself inside of that. He pulled her down, and Shannon tensed up a little as she fell to her knees. She knew what he wanted from her now. She swallowed hard and moved into position as Lennox opened his legs so that she could be between them. She already saw what looked to be a gigantic bulge. It looked like he was hiding a weapon of sorts in his shorts. She knew she was in for something special.

"Go on..." Lennox encouraged. "Take them off."

She nodded, raising her hands to grab on his shorts and boxers at the same time. She took a deep breath before exhaling.

She removed his shorts and brought them to his feet.

The woman shook her in head complete and utter disbelief. "No way..." Shannon couldn't believe what her eyes saw. She gazed up upon a lengthy, very lengthy, incredibly black, immensely thick, had tube-like veins and only half 'awake' penis. This looked like something that would be in a pornographic movie or something like that. How is something like this possible, she wondered. "You have to be kidding me... is this real?"