Her New Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
667 Followers

Lennox grinned widely at her reaction, nodding his head, pleased with himself. "Realer than real, girl." he replied. "Go on and have feel. That's 100 percent nigga dick right there." he snickered.

She took her hand, lifted up the dick and was taken aback by how it filled her small hand, just being a little shy of gripping the whole damn thing. "Is this... does this mean what they say about, you know, black men true?" Shannon looked around it, getting a better look from the cut head, all the way down to the patch of nappy pubic hair. And wow, she thought, did this thing feel heavy! Her husband seemed like a child when compared to this young black man. If she had to guess, Shannon figured that at half limp he was close to 8 inches. Around there. Something about this situation almost made her feel honored to be touching this cock.

He shrugged. "I know I'm big." Lennox chuckled. "I ain't out there checking out other niggas. But I seen porn before, and shit, they packing too!" Lennox reached over and placed a hand on her head, petting her at first before gently pulling her forward.

Shannon got the hint and her heart started beating. This was a clear point of no return for her.

Her hand lifted up the black cock and she closed her eyes and placed a kiss on the tip of his crown. She opened her eyes to look up at him, taking in the musky scent of his crotch. It was intoxicating. It almost made her feel more tipsy. The manly smell was that strong. She kept her gaze on his, both sending looks of sheer intensity to each other. She kissed the rest of his veiny shaft, all around, up and down. She licked her lips and savored his magnificent taste. She went lower and kissed his two, low hanging, large orange-sized balls. She gave them lashings with her tongue and inhaled them, and started to pleasure Lennox by going back and forth between the two, sucking them.

"Shit, girl..." he said watching her suck them, feeling amazing as her warm mouth felt so great on his ball-sack. "You know what to do down there..." he stated while releasing a low grunt, showing his satisfaction with the older woman's ball sucking skills. Shannon sucked and licked all around the round shaped testicles, feeling just a tiny hint of growing pubic hair on her tongue. As each ball was in her mouth, she pulled and yanked on them lightly enough as to not hurt the young lust filled black bull. These explicit sexual acts made her feel more like a needed woman than in the last year of her marriage to Ryan. She almost forgot the pleasure of giving into a man and pleasing him. And by pleasing him, Shannon was also pleasing herself. She loved the times when she did her part as a wife. Sex was a big part of it. So taking part in this, even with another man, made her feel accomplished.

With his arms rested behind him, spread out on each side of the headrest of the couch, Lennox felt comfortable to say the least. He almost felt like this was his home, and it was his bitch between his legs sucking him into sheer ecstasy. He leaned his head back, looking up at the ceiling, breathing heavily with a smile on his face and a drowsy look. He could almost nap his ball massage felt so damn good. He opened his legs wider, wanting her to get as much room as she needed to work. Shannon watched as her mouth appeared to be doing the job as Lennox's cock grew. She began jacking his long Johnson off, amazed by how stiff he was getting. His cock felt as hard as a rock! Like it could concuss her if he whacked her with it. 'I've never felt a dick so hard!' Shannon spoke in her half drunken head. 'He must be a little over 10 fucking inches now!' Her mind was racing and thinking almost as quickly as her mouth was sucking.

"Ugh... fuck, girl... your mouth game serious." Lennox groaned, obviously very impressed with his conquest's oral abilities. "S-Show... that dick some love... it's getting... ugh... cold."

"MmmHmm..." the red head nodded with her mouth full of black ball-sack. She let it go from her mouth with a loud 'pop!' sound causing Lennox to tremble a little in pleasure. Shannon, with her hand still wrapped around the cement-tough appendage, moved her mouth upwards. She licked a trail of saliva all the way back up to his fat crown before slowly opening her mouth as wide as she possibly could and engulfing his top and filling her mouth with every inch of space she had vacant with thick black meat. "Mmmm..." she moaned, feeling so dirty and aroused as she had her first black cock. And what a cock it was. No man compared to Lennox at this point. She carefully dipped her head lower and lower, cock beginning to pass her mouth and head straight down her throat. She went as far as she could, which barely even reached his halfway point. She began bobbing up and down on the part of the cock that did fit on her mouth. The other part was being pleasured by one of her dainty hands, stroking it to make sure his dick was pleased completely. Her eyes kept looking up, seeing Lennox and all of his sexy black glory. His face said to her that she was doing a decent job, sucking and coating his cock with her saliva.

"Damn!" Lennox felt his ass flex and his leg muscles tense up. He also flexed his stomach as the feeling of amazing head consumed his body. Lennox reached down with one hand and placed it on the back of her head, his arm shaking in the process. "You can... ah, shit... suck a fucking cock. Bitch you out of your mind, this dome feels so good." He watched as his cock meat was being sucked in by the vacuum that was Shannon's eager mouth. He admired how she still wanted to get the part of the cock that she couldn't suck pleasured by jerking him. Usually he would try and push the woman's head down further, gagging her. But today, he would take it easy on the bitch, he thought. They would have more days to look forward to for that.

Shannon gradually elevated the pace, making for a much more audible blowjob experience. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' The noises showed a progression from sucking to something much better described as slobbering. She tried to push herself. She had no idea why she wanted to impress this young black man, but the freckled ginger did so anyway. She was taking things to places she wouldn't even go with her husband. She felt that she reached her limit in terms of how much black cock would fit in her throat, but she wanted to see if she could take it up a notch... for him.

She pushed more and felt her eyes water just a tad. She continued to bob and suck, causing Lennox to whip his head back, loving the shit out of this. "Oh damn, bitch! Get it!" He cried out, releasing a strong moan. It was weird for her to hear the word bitch as dirty talk, it didn't sound right coming out of Ryan. But from Lennox, for whatever reason, it felt more like a pet name. Was the alcohol still having an effect on her? Or had all of this just come from his overwhelming masculinity, and maybe being black cock drunk?

Whatever it was, she went deeper, and deeper; bobbing and dropping further on his black steel. Her eyes teared up more, and air was filling her lungs less and less. A writhing Lennox looked down and was impressed that this chick was about 3/4 of the way down. Could she actually do it? he wondered.

'Gurk! Gurk! Gurk!' came loud gagging noises, and Shannon coughed on his cock before pulling off of him, breathing heavily and catching her breath. Lennox saw a sexy string of saliva hang from her mouth that was still connected to his mushroom tip. He smirked, proud of his sexy white girl. "Goddamn..." he said, breathing heavily himself. "Am I glad I moved here." Shannon giggled, wiping her mouth and eyes.

"So am I." She looked up at him, face filled with a powerful expression of fulfillment.

10 more minutes of black cock worship passed by before Shannon found herself facing the wall behind the couch, her knees digging into the cushions, her arms holding herself up by leaning on the headrest and her fat white ass poking out with strong black hands holding her by her thick hips. She looked behind her and watched Lennox slap her ass with his heavy black cock, getting ready to invade her eager and perspiring cunt. She had a worried and nervous look on her beautiful, freckled face. "P-Please... I never had a big, um, black cock before. Don't hurt me, okay?" she pleaded with him.

"I can't promise you that, but I'm gonna try, you dig?" He said the only thing he could to be honest with her, She had to get used to his size. He smirked at her worried expression, but began by running his cock down the crack of her ass, causing a quick jolt to run through her body as his head scraped her asshole on the way down. Lennox spread her ass wide open. He adored how her white plump booty felt in his hands. He placed his tip at the sopping entrance of her vagina. Here was the moment. It had finally arrived. The moment in which she would understand what black men, specifically him, were all about.

Shannon's entire body tensed up. She shut her eyes and anticipated the injection of black cock that would occupy her insides.

Lennox pushed himself into her, feeling a very tight set of moist walls split open for him. They were tough, but he pushed in more, going through the tightness, her folds dripping from utter arousal. "Ah! Ow! Ow! Ow!" A bizarre mixture of pleasure and pain shot through the woman's body. She never had this kind of feeling before. A cock had never really hurt her like this. She reached behind to push back on him. "Baby, slow! slow! slow! It hurts!" she whined like a dog, causing him to pause his advances.

"You okay, baby-girl?" he asked with a genuinely worried tone in his voice. He looked over at her and she had her eyes shut, and her chest was contracting and expanding from her quick breaths. Her heart was palpitating. He reached underneath to cup on one of her hanging breasts, groping them and teasing the nipple. "You'll be alright, beautiful. I know what I'm doing. Been here before, just let daddy take over."

She took a deep breath, and exhaled, calming herself down. "O-Okay... I trust you. Mmmm..." She began to settle down a bit as he played with her chest. She decided to fight the pain, and focus on the pleasure he was no doubt giving her.

"Here it comes, girl... relax." he warned her. He picked up where he left off and restarted the white pussy invasion, his hand still playing with her perfect pair of breasts. "Ah... shit that's some tight white pussy..." He groaned as he went a little more deeper into her tight, dripping cavern.

"Oh... my GOD!" she shouted. She whimpered, and cried out, digging her head into the couch headrest, folding her arms in front of her. She let put pain/pleasured whimpers, but continued to take it deep for him, because she wanted him to enjoy her body, the same way she appreciated his. "F-Fuck... Ah!" She felt her pussy stretch wider than ever before. He cunt had never been challenged this way prior to today. She began to feel the ecstasy of the cock penetrating her start to overcome the pain of being filled by huge dark cock. "Oh... Jesus!" she cried out again, this time in a pleasure filled moan. She pushed back on him, wanting to get stretched more. For her new neighbor to get deeper. "Yes, baby... oh! You're so fucking big!" she loudly praised him.

With a smile, he brought his hands back on her hips and started to pump at a moderate pace. He watched as his cock entered and exited, and each time he pulled back, his black cock got more creamier. "Fuck! You tight as hell, white girl..." He groaned and closed his eye for a second, drinking in the feeling of having her vice-grip like hold on his cock envelop him. 'This bitch really had a kid and been fucking the same guy for how long, and she this tight?' Lennox thought in disbelief. He figured her husband must not have had much in the cock department. White boy syndrome will do that to you, he figured. There was heat radiating from their closeness. His brows furrowed, and sweat formed on his forehead as he concentrated on plowing this bitch.

"So... good! Your black... your b-black... ah... cock... your black cock is so fucking GOOD!" She whipped her head up, eyes looking into darkness as her lids shut down on them. She played with her own breasts, pinching her own nipples, body feeling like it's on fire with burning hot passion.

"Oh yeah, bitch!?" He sped up, pounding the pink little pussy into deep submission, owning the cunt, and her entire being in the process. "You like daddy's black cock?!" His hands gripped tighter on her hips, digging into her like a vulture's claws. She would have yelped if she wasn't so absorbed in the sexual energy that filled her body.

She nodded her head, like she was headbanging at a rock show. "YES! YES! I fucking love it!" she responded to the assault on her vagina. "I love it, baby! You're so fucking deep!" And he was. Deeper than any man had ever been with her before. No man in high school and definitely not her husband. He bottomed her out and she could feel his hips smash into her. His cock found spots that were previously undiscovered. Her body shivered at the brutal attack on her g-spot and her senses.

Having never plowed a pussy as tight as this white housewife's, Lennox gritted his teeth and continued to work his cock through her tight, creamy goodness. "I go deep bitch?!" he asked her, breathing heavily. "Who own this white pussy...? Who own... damn ah, shit... who owns you girl?" he asked, pulling back on her pony tail, riding her.

"Ah!" she yelped from the sudden hair pull. "You do! You own this pussy!" A part of her couldn't believe that a married woman would admit that to another man. But then again, most women weren't being fucked by a gigantic black cock. She lost to him, and right now, she happily accepted it. "Arg... oh! You own this white pussy... Your black cock is the best!"

The domination of Shannon O'Reilly continued on for a lot longer. Lennox being seasoned enough to know how to control a woman's body, and how she cums, changing in many positions on the couch.

Eventually, the couple was found in the middle of the living room. Lennox standing and his cock buried deep within her as she wrapped her legs around his torso. Lennox had has hands on her ass, holding her up in the air. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed passionately, cock still ramming her. She was so impressed at how effortlessly he scooped her up. This was a position that her husband could never have sex with her in. "I fucking love this black cock..." she groaned, head feeling like she was riding a great high. Like the best drug she ever took.

"I know..." he simply responded. He punched her insides with his cock's crown. He kicked it into overdrive, and gave her the good strokes, wanting to finally bring this bitch to a higher level of pleasure. He fucked her good and slaps of skin were heard throughout the home.

Shannon felt an old feeling creep up on her, one that Lennox was keeping from her. "Oh shit!" She stopped kissing him and her eyes found the high ceiling. "I'm... Fuck... I'm gonna cum!"

She called it, and the most intense, most severe orgasm ripped her entire body in half. "Cum bitch... Cum on this black cock!" He yelled, growling like an animal at her. Her body violently shook like she was possessed. Her legs quivered and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her arms shook and she was losing her grasp on his shoulders. And that's when a loud roar shot out of Lennox, as he unloaded into her pussy. "Arg! Fuck, take this cum!"

Shannon began mumbling incoherently as the orgasm continued. Lennox shot his seed inside of the red headed housewife and that's when he felt his cum start to ooze out already. He unloaded buckets into her. Lennox moved and collapsed with the white beauty back on the couch. Lennox was breathing like he just ran a marathon, and he watched as Shannon continued to convulse. He smirked. It took a bit before the woman finally came down from her climax. She had her eyes half open and looked at the smiling man ahead of her. "What... how... I..."

"Say no more, gorgeous." he silenced her. He could see that she looked extremely fatigued. He brought a hand over her face and wiped downward. "Close your eyes, Shannon. Relax..." He said to her, smoothly. It didn't take long for her to finally fall asleep. Lennox smiled, pleased with himself. 'All in a days work' he thought. He got up from his laying position, lifted her sleeping frame off the couch and took her upstairs, where he would nap with her on her marital bed. He wondered what she would be like when she was 100% sober and no longer cock drunk. He licked his lips.

He would be looking forward to finding out.

ThaDee
ThaDee
667 Followers