Her New Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
666 Followers

'I'll be back to claim you...' she heard his voice echo again. It bugged her how that made her face heat up.

It would be extremely difficult to rid him from her mind and she knew it. The days that followed her initial meeting with the man were hard to go through with him taking some major space in her thoughts.

"Um, mom?" Julie's voice pulled Shannon out of her head. "Doing okay? I called you like twice and you were all staring into space or something weird like that." Shannon was caught thinking too much and looked lost as she sat comfortably on the couch. Shannon looked over at her daughter. Everyone said she was almost an exact copy of her mom. The housewife agreed, mostly. She has her long red hair, freckles, skin and facial features. But Julie was not as thick as her mother, she guessed her daughter was weighing comfortably a little below 120 pounds, legs looked a little more slender and her stomach was much more flatter. Her body had curves, obviously not as pronounced as her mother's, but still noticeable and it made her very popular with the boys. Her 36-C sized breasts also helped out with that.

If there was one thing Shannon liked about her daughter leaving for college, it was that the school campus wasn't that far away. Maybe less than a two hour drive. She could visit on weekends.

"Oh, sorry." Shannon replied, looking at her daughter standing close to the front door of the house. "Just think about what i'll be doing today."

"Okay..." Julie wasn't sure if she bought that, but she didn't press. "Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm heading back out. I don't know if i'll be back tonight, but if I do return, i'll text you or something, okay?"

"And where are you going?" Shannon wondered.

"Just going to see Sara and a few other friends. Might be heading out to see a movie if we get bored. Who knows."

The housewife nodded. Julie hadn't been home for too long before leaving again. The woman couldn't blame her. She was young after all. "Well okay, then let me know if you decide to stay over a friends house again, okay?"

"No problem!" Julie shot back at her mom as she began to leave.

"Love you dear." Shannon said before she left.

"Love you too mom!" Julie replied before the door shut. Shannon heard Julie's car turn on and sighed as she then heard it drive away. Alone again.

It was 4:30 now. A half an hour had passed since Julie had left. Shannon spent that time texting her friend Sheri. She lived across the street, and whenever there was an opportunity to hang out, Shannon would jump at the chance. Sheri was at work, however, so that wasn't happening now. They texted about meaningless things. It was a good little distraction but it didn't help for too long. Shannon got frustrated to the point that she almost cried. It was tearing her up.

She had to do something. This was going to drive her insane if she didn't act. Shannon had thought about confessing to her husband, but she quickly tossed away that idea, not wanting to ruin the family and cause Julie any pain. But it was killing her to stay silent as well. It seemed as though there was nothing left for her to do. She felt stuck and hopeless.

At that point, she heard the sound of a car passing by. Bored, she walked over to the window and moved the curtains to see. Her eyes narrowed when she saw that big Cadillac pulling up next door. It was him. She watched him get out of his vehicle. He was wearing sunglasses, a tight fitting shirt that looked like it was going to tear for trying to contain his upper body. He wore shorts again, and another pair of sneakers. His dreads were tied up in a pony tail. And he had that wide cocky smirk plastered on his dark face. Shannon shook her head in disdain.

'That arrogant, house wrecking, dark skinned and incredibly handsome..." Shannon flinched and stopped herself from continuing that sentence in her head. She hated him, she had to remember that. She watched him walk towards his house with an obvious swagger to his step. Like he was the king of the world. Arrogance and confidence made up the majority of the man's personality, she figured. It angered her so much that she was the only one feeling such strong negative emotions over this. Yes, she cheated, but he was also knowingly causing a woman to commit adultery. He was also doing something wrong.

And because he is single, he felt no shame or regret. If anything, he felt like a king. This caused Shannon's blood to boil, as she saw him enter his home. She wanted to shout at and hit the man. It wasn't fair that she had to be the only one to carry this weight on her shoulders. She wanted to give the man a piece of her mind. The woman was that upset.

She slipped her phone in the pocket of her shorts and slid her feet into her slippers. She darted out her front door and charged for the man's house. She was enraged and she wasn't going to just let him think he can go around doing things without any consequences. She quickly arrived at his door. The woman was fuming and she pounded on the front door.

"Hold up, shit!" she heard him respond to the knocking. She huffed at the man's words. 'Open the door, you asshole.' she thought to herself.

"Damn... who the hell is trying to knock my door down, I just bought the damn..." his words cut off when he opened the door to reveal a visibly pissed off Shannon O'Reilly. "Not who I was expecting..." He raised an eyebrow and looked her up and down. Once again, this woman looked fine, he thought. She was wearing a simple pink tank top that allowed her ample breasts to push forward strongly on the thin fabric. Her red hair was down looking great around the shape of her face. She also had on some short, tight looking, black, cotton booty shorts. It showed quite a bit of her toned, thick white legs. Of course that booty was probably looking on point, he figured even though he couldn't quite see it. "You look mad, baby-girl. You gonna be alright?"

"SCREW YOU!" The woman cried out as she started pounding her fists on his chests, moving forward and surprising the black man.

"Whoa!" Lennox moved backwards, taking many steps back into his home, and somehow being able to shut the door in the process. "Damn, chill out!" Her fists were hitting his chest with as much force as she had, which obviously felt like mosquito bites to him.

"FUCK YOU! YOU ARE AN EVIL ASSHOLE, AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!" Shannon continued to scream and attack the man until he finally had enough and took a hold of her wrists, the woman still struggling to hit him. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT... DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Calm the hell down, don't get all crazy here, okay? I ain't trying to deal with any of that shit." As he held her he heard her cries of anger settle down, and they sounded like they were turning into sobs. He looked at her and saw tears coming down her cheeks and her arms stopped trying to swing at him. "Damn Shannon, you nuts." He effortlessly pulled her to the living room. She didn't even try to pull away as she was too busy crying to care at that point.

He sat the woman down on the couch and looked down at her. "Mind telling me what all this shit is about?"

She looked up at him, wiping her eyes and cheeks. She tried to control her sobbing before responding to him. "You... I hate you, for what you made me do."

"Made you do?" He looked at her, amused at the accusation. "Girl, what we did earlier this week was far from rape. You and I both know I ain't force you to do shit."

"Shut up!" Shannon snapped at him, burying her face in her hands. "Why... why did this happen?" she said, mostly speaking to herself. "It's been killing me inside..." She started sobbing again.

Lennox shook his head and sighed. He took a seat right next to the woman and watched her for a little, studying her body and loving what he sees. Lennox was grateful to have this chick basically walk back into his hands again. Saved him the trouble of having to snatch her up again. "Just chill girl... we can talk about this."

"I said shut up!" came her strong reply. "You ruined me, and you are ruining my life." She wiped her face again and looked over at him with a look that would make far lesser men squirm. Not a guy like Lennox, though.

"Like I said before, I made your life better in just a few hours of knowing you. Sorry, you cant take that from me. You know it's true." he calmly explained himself.

"It's not!" she spat back at him. "You made me cheat on my fucking husband!"

"Who has been ignoring you and not acting like a man. If anything, I did you a favor."

"What!?" Shannon was getting very frustrated with him. Clearly, the man had no idea, or maybe didn't care, about what he did.

"I'm not playing." Lennox continued. "And I don't regret what we did in your house. When I saw you for the first time, I thought to myself 'fuck, i'm gonna have that, no questions asked.'" Lennox explained. "What I saw that day was a sexy ass white girl that I wanted for myself, and when I found out you weren't being treated the way a dime like you is supposed to, I really wanted to go in for the kill. I'm just being real girl, you know I don't play games. I'm just trying to give you what I think a woman like you deserves. Is that really so wrong?"

Shannon watched him flash her a smile. She was gonna reply angrily at him but his handsome face was more than enough to make her hesitate. She looked away, trying to remain angry and hide her blush. "What we did was wrong, no matter what you thought you were doing for me."

"Oh yeah?" he watched her, feeling just a tiny bit of sympathy for her plight, but still not feeling an ounce of guilt for his actions. Any man would love to have a bitch as hot as her as a conquest, he reasoned. "I think you should just accept what I did as something positive for you."

"This is the furthest from positive I have ever felt!" she snapped once again. "I have a husband and daughter, and I don't want them to hate me! You don't worry about things like that because you have nothing to lose here, I do!"

"So what?" Lennox shrugged. "The way I see it, you keep fucking with me, then shit, you'll have a lot to gain. And you'll feel more fulfilled than you have ever felt in a long time. How long as your life been so bland and sexless? Forever I bet."

"That's none of your business!"

"Oh it is. And the fact that you ain't giving me an answer, is all the answer I really need." Lennox smirked. "Now I can be nice, I don't have to be an asshole. I just want you to understand the truth here. To keep it 100 with you, I just want you to be the opposite of what you are right now, happy. I know I'm that nigga that can do it for you. With me, boredom will be some shit of the past you wouldn't have to deal with anymore." Lennox spoke with a mixture of cockiness and actual genuine emotion. This caused Shannon's heart to skip a beat.

"W-What do you mean?" She studied his eyes, knowing from looking at them that she was looking at the face of a man with nothing to hide. "Are you not hearing me? This isn't moral!"

"It ain't about anything like that, girl. You missing the point. You deserve to be happy, I already established that. And I'm gonna give that, you feel me?" Lennox wasn't hearing her out. He had a mission and he was going to go through with it. "I said I was gonna claim you, remember?"

His voice echoed once again in her head, reluctantly nodding and trying to fight off the heat developing in her body that was caused by his voice, his words, and what seemed to be his honesty in the things he says he wants to do for her... or to her. Ryan hadn't uttered any of those kinds of words to her in such a long time. The way that Lennox spoke wasn't always conventional, or even nice, but she couldn't deny that he was being totally upfront about his intentions. "I do remember, and you can't do..."

Before she could even finish talking, she felt herself get pulled forward roughly by the arm. Lennox yanked her towards him, and crashed his thick lips back where he thought they needed to be. He wrapped his giant arm around her much smaller body and held the woman tightly. He jammed his wet tongue into the woman's mouth, slithering it inside and wrapping it around hers. Shannon was shocked by the sudden action taken by the man. Her eyes were wide open and she was trying to use every bit of her strength to escape his hold.

Of course, she had no chance to move away.

Lennox held her using very little of his power, but it was more than enough to keep the woman in his possession. "Lennox... Mmmm... get off... Mmmm... of me!" She tried pulling her head away from his kiss, pushing off of his shoulders. She went back to hitting him by striking his back with her fists, but to no results. Lennox loved tasting this white housewife. It had started to become his favorite flavor. He could feel how hard she was trying to be free from him, but they both knew it was a wasted effort on her part. Lennox then moved forward and pushed her down, landing on top of her with her head now cushioned by the seat of his couch. He moved his hungry mouth a little lower on her and started to suck, nibble and kiss all over her exposed neck flesh.

"Ah... s-stop it... now! You're... horrible..." The woman said she wanted him to stop, but the more of Lennox's mouth devoured her, the less her body seemed to struggle. This set off alarms in her head. She knew where this could lead if she didn't stop him, but she had no way of doing so under his immense power. Her body began to betray her as she took on his lustful attack on her neck. The way his mouth sucked on it, the wet trails he would leave on her and the gentle bites he would take made her squirm in a way that showed Lennox that no matter how much she tried to resist, he would win out in the end. He may not have completely won over her mind, but her body was quickly starting to fall under his ownership. He moved his arms around her back and pulled her up a little, speaking into her ear.

"You like that?" he whispered, kissing her cheeks and lips. "I can feel that you do, and I know that you want this. That's why I'm gonna give it to you, white girl. This man right here is gonna make you feel like the woman we both now you are."

"P-Please... no... we... can't..." she tried to respond, but her body was reacting differently than what her words suggested. "My husband... I... ahhh..." she exhaled, closing her eyes as Lennox's mouth discovered her neck once again. He licked a trail from her neck to under her chin, planting sweet kisses here and there. Shannon was sober this time around, so her body, without any help from the alcohol, was truly losing it to the actions of sheer passion that Lennox was enacting on her. One of his giant paws traveled from her back and landed on top of one of her breasts. At first he messaged them through the cloth of her tank top, and then started to more roughly push and squeeze on it. "Oh god... p-please!" she gasped, feeling his hand move around her stiffening and sensitive nipple. "L-Lennox... no! Ahhh..." She continued to protest but it fell on deaf ears. Her defenses were crumbling and she knew she was fighting a losing battle. The blazing fire that was her body had become at that moment was a signal to both Shannon and Lennox. A way of her body putting up the white flag. This young black stallion was having his way with her again, and she couldn't help it. Her body would not deny him.

Not an ounce of wine was necessary this time around.

"You can feel it can't you? This young black brotha' giving you what you want and always needed." He whispered to her again. "If you were my bitch, you would be feeling this way all the time. You would always have your man giving you that attention you desire. I'm that nigga for the job, baby. You know that I know what to do with you. I can be your man." His words broke Shannon down further, melting into his hold and knowing that what he just said... there was a good chance that he could live up to all that he was offering.

"Lennox... please... stop thi-" Shannon's words stopped when Lennox's starved mouth closed in on her again. He went back to shoving his tongue into her mouth, giving her tongue lashings and wrestling with it. Shannon's head was feeling dizzy from this burst of lust and passion that enveloped them both. She felt like she was getting tipsy again, but the source of her state of mind was coming from Lennox's pure, black masculinity. Lennox showed her a side that she never knew that a man could possess. Even at their sexual peak, Ryan never got this bold. He never just took her like Lennox did. It felt like she was his and he knew it before she did. Lennox just took what he felt so rightly belonged to him. Whether it was right or wrong, it didn't matter. Lennox was a capital M Man and he would prove it to her.

Their kiss was intense. Lennox ran a hand up the back of her head, gripping it tightly. He loved how her flaming hair looked covering his black skin. His other hand went underneath her top, this time gripping on her large mounds. He pinched her nipples and eagerly groped her chest. Shannon's body quivered at his touch. She felt her resolve weaken dramatically and she moaned into the fit black god's mouth. Lennox grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it over her. He let it fall to the floor and he pulled away from their kiss to feast upon her naked tits. He sucked and pulled on her erect nipples with his lips, going back and forth between each large orb. With her arms at her sides, the woman gasped, moaned and mewed. Her tits were getting attention from him again. She watched with a defeated look as Lennox went to town on them. "Ahh! Oh... L-Lennox!" Her body continued to quiver, twitching and moving from his large black paws grabbing and playing with her breasts and his mouth sucking in her hardened nipples like a vacuum. No one had ever looked so hungry like Lennox did at that moment, Shannon thought. "Fucking huge tits... So fucking good! Mmmm..." Lennox spoke as he shifted attention from one tit to another.

After a couple minutes passed Shannon was gasping and breathing heavily as Lennox's hand was rubbing the moistening area between her legs. His hand went under her shorts and panties. Lennox bit his lip and pulled his hand back up, showing his woman how wet she was and how soaked his fingers were. "Do you usually get this for a nigga you supposedly hate?" he grinned arrogantly. Shannon looked away, face red and feeling shame. She didn't want to see that look of victory on his stupid and handsome mug. "Okay then, here." Lennox took his finger and shoved it into the woman's mouth. "Mmmm!" She tried to cry out but couldn't for obvious reasons. She tried to pull his hand away by grabbing his wrist but she couldn't. Then her attention went somewhere else when she felt her shorts and undergarments get removed and a mouth land on her sopping cunt. Lennox feasted on her pussy, licking the folds and punching the inside with his tongue. He tasted her juices and licked every part of her aching crevice.

Shannon arched her back and closed her eyes. She could feel this man's tongue lick and go deep into her wet twat. Lennox devoured her fluids happily, getting his face and chin covered with it. He drank from the fountain that was her delicious sex. It somewhat surprised him that an older chick like her could taste this good, but Lennox prided himself in choosing the best bitch for himself. Shannon found her mouth sucking and licking Lennox's fingers. She never tasted her own juices like this before. This was a new experience. Lennox presented her with a situation that she never thought she would find herself in. The idea of tasting herself seemed gross at first but the mixture of arousal and Lennox's overwhelming machismo made her reconsider that. She was actually finding herself enjoying sucking off her pussy fluids from his thick black fingers. It didn't taste bad... at all! She gripped his wrists and sucked and bobbed, cleaning as much of it up as possible like she was sucking a cock. The inner whore in Shannon was creeping out and Lennox couldn't be more pleased with his bitch.

ThaDee
ThaDee
666 Followers