Her New Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
664 Followers

His tongue stabbed and swirled all over her dripping gash. His fingers would rub and play with her sensitive clit, his tongue also coming up to pay some visits. Her legs trembled with pleasure. She was getting the best head she had ever gotten. Hell, she couldn't even remember the last time Ryan even offered to eat her out. Lennox... well he did it without a second thought. Lennox wanted to taste his new belonging. Her eyes were shut tightly, concentrating on his mouth. Lennox took his hand back from her and gripped tightly on her hips. He loved digging his fingers into her, she had a good amount of flesh to grab. His dark claws dug into her white body, darkness claiming the light. "Jesus... Lennox... I... It feels so... damn good." she admitted with her head in the clouds. Lennox smirked from his position between her legs.

Lennox knew he could make the bitch cum simply by eating her out. But that's not how he liked to break his girls in, so he held back when he could feel the woman about to explode. He stood up, looking down as he admired her naked body. He was pleased at the fact that he didn't have to wait too long to see her nude again. Her chest was moving up and down from her heavy breathing, her eyes were closed and her hands were by her head. She looked like she was lost in another world. He loved that look on his bitches. He scooped his hands underneath her and carried the woman bridal style. "Oh my!" she said surprised by him. She looked at him with a weak expression. "What... are you doing?"

Lennox kissed her forehead and chuckled. "Guest room. I want us to be more comfortable." He carried her down the hall past the kitchen to a room that he managed to put a king sized bed in when he moved in. He dropped her on her back on the bed, head rested on the new pillows. She bounced a little on it and watched as Lennox removed his clothing. His body looked just as perfect as it did the first time she saw him, a true adonis. Of course, that cock was still impressive and almost unreal to her. It was so hard looking and stood so tall. It was almost intimidating to look at. So black... so veiny and menacing. It made her cunt leak just a little more. How could black men be this blessed, she wondered. She had a small smile on her face. Without even thinking, her hand traveled up to play with her chest, and her other reached down to rub on her sweaty lips to feel how drenched she was for him.

He flexed for her a little, showing her what he knew she wanted. "You ready for me?" he asked her. The woman nodded, body writhing in anticipation and burning lust.

The huge black man made his move, getting on the bed and crawling towards her. A predator after his vulnerable prey. He slowly moved and finally reached her, hovering over her. Looking down at her with a smile. She looked up at him with adoration and even worship. Lennox bent down and placed kisses all over her face. He smacked his lips with her and she kissed him back. They smacked each other's lips, quickly pulling away every time they made contact. Shannon licked her lips as she could still taste herself on him. Lennox buried his face on her neck, sucking on her and inhaling her scent. Lennox took his hands, slid them under her body and gripped her ass cheeks hard. Shannon instinctively spread her legs wide open. Shannon adjusted herself to line her dripping slit with his lengthy black steel. Shannon wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in closer, accepting him. His wide crown reached her lips and Lennox slowly pushed himself inside. He let out a content groan, feeling good to be back in Shannon's still very tight pussy.

"JESUS!" The red head's eyes opened wide and she gritted her teeth. She had obviously taken his dick before, but it was only once and her cunt still needed to be trained to be black owned. Slowly, inch by black inch, the cock pierced her married vagina. The walls constricted around his dark cock. "Hmmm!" Her head snapped back, and her hold on him grew tighter; her mouth opening and closing like a fish, letting out incomprehensible gibberish as she tried to speak. Lennox licked up her neck and planted his lips all over her stunned looking face. He smiled at the sight. Sometimes Lennox impressed himself and this was definitely one of those times. He shoved more of his black, heavy meat inside and Shannon let out a whine and cried out. "Ah... FUCK!" Her legs wrapped around him as much as they could considering his wide torso. She moved her head forward and her lips found his neck this time as Lennox started to pump. She kissed him, moving her hands to play with his dreads. She shut her eyes, feeling her hole get filled. "AH! AH! AH! S-SHIT, BABY!" Lennox pushed in and pulled out. He repeated these motions, pulling her ass higher so he could get deeper inside. He picked up the pace, wanting to get things going.

"Oh... MY GOD, LENNOX!" The woman moaned like a bitch in heat. She felt her pussy getting stretched again by his gigantic, pussy pleasing slab of man meat. The red headed slut was once again getting owned by the man she hated so much not that long ago. She came here to give him a piece of her mind... and well, she definitely gave him a piece. Or really, more than a piece. She couldn't deny that Lennox was just that damn manly. She couldn't impose her will in his presence. It was either his way, or the highway. And considering how fantastic it felt to be claimed by him, she was doing things his way. Even if that was never part of the plan. Lennox hit her pussy faster now, biting on his lower lip and looking at her face. A look of elation appeared on her. Then it started to contort, changing from shock and awe, to undeniable pleasure, to looking confused and like she was complaining without words.

In a way, she was complaining in her head. She was frustrated in the sense that she couldn't figure out why this man had such a hold on her. Why was he so well endowed and amazing at sex? How a man could be so damn amazing she didn't understand, but what she did understand was that she loved what it did to her. The cheating housewife guessed that this is what it meant to be 'claimed'. Lennox's shoved his pelvic region onto her's, thrusting in and out of his white woman. *Blap! Clap! Bap!* came the sounds of the flesh on flesh violence. "You like that bitch... You like how that dick fucks this white pussy?!" he asked her.

Shannon nodded quickly, happy to answer him. "God... YES! S-So... fucking... DEEP!" was her cock drunk response. Shannon thought that she liked it better than she did last time, mostly because she's sober and gave into his will knowingly this time around. "I LOVE IT! I LOVE BEING FUCKED.... AH! SHIT LENNOX! ARG!" She grunted and groaned, trying her best to reply to this god among men. "I LOVE BEING.... GAH! FUCK!"

"YOU LOVE WHAT BITCH?!" Lennox roared at her, slamming himself harder and faster, pummeling her silly.

"AHHH! GAH! FUCK... I LOVE BEING FUCKED... ARG... AND OWNED BY YOUR BLACK COCK!" She shouted as loud as she could, admitting to herself and to him what Lennox always wanted to hear.

"That's what I thought, slut!" he spat at her. He paused his assault on her cunt and grabbed her body.

"What... no! Don't stop! Keep fucking me!" she complained, looking at her handsome black lover in his primal gaze.

"Shut up, bitch, I got this..." he growled. He lifted her up a little so that her could get on his knees. Lennox was now in a kneeling position with his girl hugging onto him for dear life. She didn't want him to stop nailing her, but if he wanted to change positions then who was she to complain?

"Oh my god... your cock makes me feel so good Lennox..." she sighed, taking deep breaths while holding him tightly. "Oh shit... Lennox!" she shouted his name as he began to plow her again. The bed springs on this new bed were being tested quite well with the sex taking place on top of it. The headboard constantly crashed into the wall behind it creating loud *Slam! Slam! Slam!* noises. Shannon was taking the whole dick, bottoming out and getting that cervix touched. Her tight hold on him stayed while her lower half was moving back and forth in the air as Lennox held her by cupping her thick ass cheeks and standing on his knees. "Fuck... Ohhh!" she landed very rapid kisses on his cheeks, lips and head. Her mind was entirely taken by the magic of Lennox's sexual prowess and she kissed him as a form of appreciation and, little did she know, submission. *Plap! Plop! Plap!* came the sounds of flesh smacking hard against one another. Her white skin lifting up and falling hard on his black body made quite the soundtrack to their new relationship. It was also quite the image seeing a long black shaft digging itself so deeply into the body of a pale skinned female. Lennox and Shannon were both so very turned on by the sight of their colors mixing. The beauty of the contrast made the idea of opposites attract sound like such a sexy statement.

The white red head, when the sex gave her anytime to think, was impressed by how long Lennox was able to continue fucking her while holding her up like that. Her body wasn't touching the bed at all, and she knew that Ryan wouldn't dare to attempt a position like this. He didn't have the strength to keep her up like this for much time at all. He always struggled back when he would lift her up playfully sometimes. Lennox had been going on for what seemed like an eternity of giving her body pleasure. With a dazed look, her eyes searched downwards and felt a few spasm ripple across her body when she noticed how soaked she was, getting all of that white creaminess to coat the length of his big black cock. Lennox tilted his head down to lick and suck on he neck again, causing the bitch to tremble. "L-Lennox... oh, fuck! I l-love this dick... s-so... fucking... h-huge..." she spoke while also sobbing in satisfaction.

"Yeah?" he replied. "You like daddy's big cock?"

"M-Mhmm..." she gasped and jumped at his cock spreading her.

"Scream it, ho! Say you love daddy's... ah, shit... damn this pussy tight!" Lennox was cut off by his own strokes as he felt the woman's tight walls choking his bulging black piece. "Now... fuck... tell daddy..." Lennox slammed harder, pulverizing her wanting cunt, wanting his new bitch to cum. "Tell daddy you love this big black cock!"

"H-HOLY F-FUCK!" she cried out into the air, she fell into his fast pace and rode him as quickly as he pounded her. She felt her body on the edge of blowing up. She was crying, mewing, panting and screaming. "I L-LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK DADDY!" Shannon yelled, her admission of love for his man meat signaled the return of another severe body breaking orgasm. "OHHH! OH MY G-GOD DADDY... I'M C-CUMMING... AHH!" Shannon rode the contractions and shook like an earthquake, devastating her body like only Lennox's dick could. His cock continued to force itself inside her, beating her pussy down like a hammer to a nail. She tried to push off of him, her body looking and feeling like she was suffering a seizure. Lennox wouldn't let her go, he continued to punish her and pleasure induced tears fell from her eyes and she sobbed as she came hard on his black tool. "ARG! OW! AHHH! L-LENNOX... I... I... I... oh, shit..." Her words failed her and her brain turned off.

"Grrr..." Lennox growled. He grunted and groaned like a savage. He held tightly onto his whore, feeling her body violently vibrate. He fucked her like a man on a mission to break her in two. "Yeah, bitch! You get nothing but the bottom of the dick!" he taunted. "FUCK, this pussy too good. Take that bitch! Take that! This my fucking pussy!" He felt her body begin to go limp and her eyes closing. She was weakening from her orgasm and Lennox smirked as he noticed a small grin on her face as she drifted away. "Ah, shit." Lennox grunted. "About to... damn! Bout to fucking nut! Aw SHIT!"

He pushed the very out of it Shannon off of her, the woman flopping like a corpse on the bed. He grabbed his huge member and pointed at the laid out broad in front of him. He pumped long ropes of semen, stroking his cock and splashing her with his black seed. "AH! AH! AH! FUCK! OH SHIT! GODDAMN THIS SHIT IS PUMPING!" Cum landed everywhere. On her tits, her face, stomach, the bed and her legs. The veins on his dick were bulging and Lennox squeezed out what was left in his cock like he was getting out the last bit of toothpaste from the tube. He breathed hard, wiping some sweat from his forehead. He scanned the messy scene before him and admired his work. "This... this that good shit right here." he chuckled. Shannon was only half awake at this point, but she could feel her body was covered in the black man's cum. Her lids stopped halfway up and her weak arms and hands moved over to limply touch his creamy gifts to her. She slowly rubbed his cum all over her stomach and her tongue poked out to get a small taste of his sperm. "Mmm..." was all she could moan out, savoring the taste of the seed splattered around her freckled face.

The black man grinned in triumph and finished catching his breath. Lennox was very proud of himself. He moved off of the bed. He stretched out his limbs and moved his neck around. The man felt good. Lennox went for his clothes and dug into the pockets of his shorts to grab his phone. The time read about a quarter to six. He reached down to play with his semi-erection. He felt that he could be back up in running in a short order of time. "It ain't no thing." he said in his confident tone. He looked back over to the housewife. She would need some time to recover, he thought, but if he recovered first... well shit, she was in for a rude awakening, Lennox smiled. He also wanted to chill too though, and he didn't feel like having a drink. He looked into his phone and saw the right contact. He sent a message and grabbed a towel. He had some cleaning to do before anything went down again.

An hour and a half passed by and a black sedan was cruising through the streets of a neighborhood he had never been to before. He was just following the GPS. The man driving, an early 20s black man, bumped his music as he drove, nodding his head along with the music. He looked at his GPS again and picked up his phone realizing that he was getting close to his destination. He called someone as he drove. It rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Yo, what's good?"

"I'm getting close. What you want me to do nigga?" the man responded.

"Just pull up to my drive way, Jay. Send a text and i'm gonna be out there."

"Shit, okay. Better have my paper, cuz. You family, but I still gotta get this money, Lennox." Jay spoke.

"Nigga chill, I got you... damn... ah, shit..." Lennox sounded like he was in pain to Jay's ears.

"You straight?" Jay raised an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah, i'm good. Just let me... oh fuck... let me know when you get here." Without allowing Jay to respond, Lennox hung up. Jay shook his head and wondered what was up with his older cousin. He just continued to drive. He moved carefully though, he didn't want to look hot in the white neighborhoods. Especially since he had a good amount of weed on him that he was gonna sell to Lennox.

Lennox rested his back on the bed, putting the phone right next to him. He put a hand on the back of his head that was already supported by the fluffy pillows. He grunted and his face contorted in what appeared to be painful looks.

However, if you followed the trail from his shoulder and down his other arm, his hand had been placed on the back of a head of red hair. The head was bobbing down on his crotch region and sounds like *Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!* filled the room. Shannon was still at Lennox's house, giving the man head, slobbering all over his erect black cock. Lennox leg's were spread wide, giving her a lot of room to play. He looked down at her, blowing her kisses and smiling. Shannon just blushed and looked back down at the cock she had been feasting on. She gave him a sloppy blowjob and even gagged on it.

*Gurk! Gurk! Gurk!* came the gagging sounds. She knew she should have left a long time ago but... It was so hard to let go. She had already lost her morals and her body just wouldn't let her leave. Not when Lennox commanded her to stay a little longer. She stroked his cock as her mouth pleasured him. *Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!*

In the living room, Shannon's phone was vibrating. She obviously couldn't hear it. Her phone got two messages. One from Ryan saying the usual about getting home late.

She also missed out on Julie's message saying that she was actually gonna come home tonight, so she should leave the door unlocked as she was fairly close to arriving.

ThaDee
ThaDee
664 Followers