Her New Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
668 Followers

"Um, where the hell were you?" Shannon sighed.

"I went for a bit of a walk, sorry hon." she explained.

"A walk? This late?" Julie eyebrow rose at her mother's answer.

"Yeah, well, just got really bored. You know how things can get for me, all alone without my little girl." Shannon joked, hoping to throw off her daughter from prying too much.

"Eww..." Julie laughed. "Okay, whatever." The younger of the two got up from the couch and walked past her mother, heading towards the kitchen to grab something to drink. "Do you smell that?"

"What do you mean?" Shannon asked curiously.

"I don't know..." her daughter responded, as she got closer to the fridge. "Just... thought I smelled something."

"Oh, uh, well I don't smell anything, hon." Shannon had an idea of what her daughter might have smelled. And that reminded her that she needed to hop in the shower immediately. "Well, i'm gonna go shower. I'll make something for you to eat after I come out if you want." Shannon started heading up the stairs.

"Don't worry about it mom, I ate before I came home."

"Okay, dear." Shannon replied. She heard her phone go off and pulled it out of her pocket. She froze as she read the message.

'Had fun tonight... let's do it again?' said the message from an unknown number, obviously sent by Lennox.

Shannon gripped her phone tightly and swallowed hard. She ignored the message for now and wondered how he got her number. It must have been when he walked out of the room where they were having sex. Things were getting more complicated. Shannon was feeling like she was getting deeper into something that she couldn't get out of. At least, her body was telling her that. Shannon sighed, feeling conflicted. She put her phone back in her pocket and walked to the bathroom.

As the older woman put her phone away, Julie picked hers back up again, drink in hand and back on the couch. She smiled a little when she saw that she got a message on Facebook. One from a new friend she had made today.

(Shorter chapter, something transitional.)

ThaDee
ThaDee
668 Followers
12