Her New Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers

Lennox gave her a little more time to recover before bending down to snatch her back up. She steadied herself even while being in somewhat of a daze. Her mouth had her saliva smeared around it and her pony tail was shifted and messed up from Lennox's tight grip. He held the woman, arms around her waist. "You took that shit. Proud of you, baby girl."

Getting herself back together, she looks up at him and sighs. "That was rough... like really rough."

A chuckle escapes the black man. "I know. That's by design baby. Gotta make sure you can take that dick however I wanna give it to you."

Shannon nodded. "Um, okay then." She found that her arms were wrapped around his wide black torso. It was quite the attractive image, both of them embracing. One, a naked, immaculately built, black Adonis and the other is a clothed, and thick ivory queen, perfect for black men. Lennox leaned his head down and they both began trading kisses with each other. Shannon loved licking and sucking on his luscious black lips while he had both of his hands gripping on her wide behind. She felt herself get just a tiny bit more braver with him and she wiggled her ass a little. Lennox greatly appreciated the light teasing she was doing and pulled back to smile down at her beautiful, freckled and pale face.

"You trying to tell me something, girl?" he asked her, sneaking his hands under her waistband and pulling on the thong she was wearing.

"I don't know." she blushed and giggled as she looked back up at him. "What do you think?"

"Oh, I think you already know what I'm thinking." Lennox shot back. He then brought his hands back to her waistband and started to peel off her tight black leggings. Shannon looked back and bit down on her lip, loving how he slowly undressed her and how her tight yet fat ass looked in that thong. She liked feeling sexy again. Lennox made that happen for her, rekindling that womanly feeling once more. He pulled them all the way down, with Shannon shaking off her sandals so that he could get the leggings completely off. She now stood in front of him, bottom half almost all nude. Lennox grabbed her hand and spun her around. Shannon giggled again as she knew he was admiring her ass that he loved so much. "That gym work does you right."

"Thank you." she said looking up at him with a smile as she pulled him in close for a hug, his turgid length feeling tough between their bodies. "Maybe... I should reconsider your offer to work out with you instead of going to the gym all the time."

"Hmmm." Lennox nodded with his big black paws gripping her bare ass cheeks. "I think you should. I wouldn't even charge you a cent for a second of my time." His hands spread open her ass, digging his dark fingers into her pale behind.

"Well... Can I still give a tip?" She elevated herself on her tip toes so that she could place a kiss on his chin, his dreads grazing her face.

"I aint taking your money, so what kind of tip we talking?" Lennox smirked and raised an eyebrow at the shorter white wife.

Shannon felt her bravery start to grow. Again, Lennox was pushing her to act and he did it without even trying. This black man had a level of confidence that was so overwhelming that it made her feel like a different person almost, like he forced her to meet him at his level. She released herself from the hug, and slowly walked away, her hips swaying with her back turned towards him. Her heart pounded as she hoped that she was teasing him right. Lennox looked at her fat white ass move from side to side and felt his cock somehow get stiffer than it already was at the moment.

She placed her hands on the kitchen counter and bent down so that her ass stuck out. She looked back with a visible rose tint to her cheeks. She moved her rear end from side to side, almost taunting him. "Um, would you take this?" she said in a slightly embarrassed voice.

Lennox licked his lips and started to move his way towards her. "I think I could accept this." Lennox arrived behind her and Shannon watched his tall figure stand over her submissive, bent over position. She eyed his erect black cock that she just had her mouth wrapped around not too long ago. Her body was anticipating being speared by it again. Shannon was ready to be taken by him once more. The black fell to his knees and started to kiss and roughly feel all over her white slabs of tight, fit ass meat. He licked all around and kissed them hard, appreciating the woman's butt. Shannon was feeling good at how eager he was to worship her white ass.

"Mmmm..." she reacted very positively to Lennox's mouth and hands exploring her back there. She was already aroused by the time she had her face fucked, and now she could feel her pussy dripping because of Lennox's actions. Next, she felt her thong start to slide down her legs and under her feet, now 100% naked from her waist down. "Ahhh... Lennox..." she sighed as he spread her cheeks again so that he could take in the aroma of her moist cunt. He gave her sopping lips a few good licks, causing her to moan and bite down on her lip in satisfaction. "Ohhh..." Lennox's tongue slid all over her engorged, pink flaps. He sucked on them, pulling back on them with his mouth, quickly moving from each lip to the other. He heard the woman mewing and panting as he slobbered all over her pussy. He grinned and took his tongue deeper into her, digging inside of her wet slit, swirling it around. "O-Ohhhh... God..." she panted more, closing her eyes and losing herself to the lustful acts taking place right now. His tongue continued to enter and exit her pink opening, Shannon's legs shook as he feasted on her cunt.

A few moments later, Lennox's tongue trailed upwards and landed on her tight little asshole. He licked circles around it and Shannon jumped. She had never had her asshole touched in this way by another man before. She knew her husband thought something like this was beneath him, and even she felt like this was too dirty of an act. She had never even had anal before. She was about to protest this particular sex act but the more she let it go on, the more comfortable she felt, pleasured even. It felt good and she wasn't expecting that, but maybe it had to do with how expertly Lennox worked himself around her little rosebud. "Uhhh... wow... Mmmm..." came her moaned reactions. Lennox kept her ass spread open but moved a hand over to play with her clit as he ate from her ass. "Ughhh... god, baby..." her legs shook again. Lennox loved how positively she was responding to his mouth and hand work combo. Shannon reacted like a whore. She took a hand and started to play with her chest, groping her own tits as her private areas were getting all the attention.

"Mmmm... you taste good, girl." Lennox said, taking a break from sucking and tongue punching her ass. He played and rubbed all over her clit, getting her pussy juices on his hand in the process, much like how it was all over his mouth and chin. He began to slap her ass meat around, causing the women to shout in almost a dog like bark.

"Oh! Oh! Baby!" she cried out as he spanked her white fatty. Between the spanking and the clit teasing, she was about to fall to her knees again. She felt ready to go, ready to be used by the huge black man. "L-Lennox... I want you so bad..." she mumbled with her hand now underneath her tank top and sports bra to pinch at her stiffening nipples.

The dread having man gave her ass one last big kiss and spank before rising up with a hand on her hip and another wrapped around his gigantic black piece. "Oh word? You want this right here?" He smacked his erection on her butt. It felt so heavy and hard as it hit her, Shannon noticed, even with all that cushion she had back there.

She looked back at him and nodded with her eyelids half down. "Y-Yeah..."

"Tell me. Let a nigga know what you want." Lennox wanted her to say it.

"I want that in me." she said.

"Want what in you?"

"You know what I want baby."

"Yeah, I know." Lennox replied, taking his cock head and circling it around her aching and leaking vagina, causing the woman to mew. "But you gonna tell me anyway, bitch!"

"Oooohhhh...." Shannon pinched hard on her nipples and felt her body tense up in excitement at having Lennox knocking at her door, ready to enter and make himself at home within her pink tightness. "I w-want that dick in me, Lennox!" she said, her voice sounding more and more desperate.

He pulled his dick away from her, sighing. "If you playing games then you can leave bitch, I'm asking what exactly it is that you want!" His voice picking up in aggression.

"No! I'm sorry! Please!" She looked back, her face looking upset at the idea of no sex just because of something she didn't say. "Okay, okay! Baby... I want that big... BLACK... cock to fuck me." she finally said. Lennox smirked and placed his cock head back where it was before.

"Okay, and where exactly am I putting this big black cock?" he asked as he very lightly teased her twat.

"Oh god, Lennox." Her voice was a mixture of great arousal and annoyance at him for not jabbing her pussy with his tool already. "In my pussy... Ohh!" Lennox put his head in, surprising her, but he would pull out and push back in, repeating that action and teasing her greatly. "B-Baby, please!" she pleaded, almost crying.

"Tell me, what kind of pussy?" Lennox smiled, loving how she looked so vulnerable and eager to be fucked by him. "Finish this sentence: I want that big black cock in my married... what?" His cock head continued to spread her and pull back out.

She was hesitant at first to do what he said, the 'married' part really throwing her off and slightly bringing her back down to reality when she remembered that she was once again acting in betrayal. But her thinking was also being greatly thrown off the more he played with her with his cock head. She had to suck it up and say it. Right now, nothing else mattered, and she needed Lennox. She craved him... badly!

"I want... that big black cock... in my... m-married..." She closed her eyes, almost gritting her teeth to get through that word. "white... P-PUSSY OHHHH!!!!!" Just as she finished her sentence, Lennox rammed himself inside of her pink gash, wasting no time and began assaulting her with speed and power. "O-OHHH!!! AHHH!!!" She almost flew over the counter and into the wall but held herself back and buried her head into her folded arms on the counter. "UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! FUCK!" Shannon grunted and gritted her teeth as his dark rod invaded her sloppy wet opening, filling every centimeter of her cunt.

"Fucking take that dick... ugh..." Lennox mumbled to himself. He liked how her pussy was constricting tightly around his meat. She leaked all over him, and his cock was going balls deep inside her small but thick white body. It seemed like she was finally starting to get used to his length and girth. "Bitch... uhhh... you still tight for me... like that shit." Lennox pumped hard, biting his lower lip as he felt his pelvis smash into her ass. His grunts and her cries filled the house with noise. They were both deeply lost in their lust towards each other. Without even thinking, Shannon began throwing her hips back at Lennox. The *Plap! Plap! Plap!* sound of their bodies smacking were undeniable. They were giving their all to each other.

Shannon leaned her head back now, her face looking glazed over. She felt his thickness bottom her out. He was so crammed down her hole, tapping her womb and were he to blast inside her he would seed her in less than a second, like he had before already. "S-So... d-deep... arghhh!" Her half open eyes drifted to look behind her and see the black god that was thrusting his way inside her. Once again, the contrast of their skin tones was such a major turn on. His black masculinity overwhelming and owning her white femininity. Her body and mind came to respect him because of this. He said he would claim her, and it looked like he was right. That black confidence was too much for a woman like her to deny. She was taken by his personality, his bluntness, his masculinity of course and his great skill as a lover. He was nothing like she imagined a man could be in these intimate moments. Sex with Lennox was an assualt on all of her senses. "O-Of shit... y-you're... so... damn big... ahhhh..." Lennox bared his fangs at her and he grabbed her pony tail again as he hit that pussy from the back in his kitchen. Her eyes now looked straight ahead as he very roughly grabbed her hair. Normally she would complain at how painful it was to have her hair snatched up like that, but right now that pain was miniscule to the pleasure this beautiful black man was giving her.

"You miss that dick baby? You love how daddy hit it?" Lennox growled out as he worked his hips, pumping the bent over white wife.

"Y-Yes! Ahhh! Yes daddy I love it! I miss t-this... Oh god!... I miss this d-dick so much!" came her desperate response. She was drunk on his love.

After a little while of being bent over and decimated by black cock, her legs started to wobble. Her body was taken so roughly and his attack on her was non stop. She loved every bit of it, though it was hard to keep up with someone as great as him. But she was learning, and she knew she would continue to be a better lover for him in the future. Lennox noticed her start to break from the pressure he was applying while ramming her. He pulled out oh her and she slightly buckled. "Ohhh... wow... you have so much energy baby..." she mumbled. She looked behind herself to see how much she secreted on him and it was quite an image to behold, with his long black cock covered in her white fluids. Something about looking at that made her want to fall on her knees and clean her man up. She turned to lean her back on the counter and hold herself up by her hands. Lennox flashed her a smile she found so sexy and irresistible. He walked up to her and placed his hands on her hips.

"You know daddy ain't done hittin that, right?" he stated, looking down at her licking his lips.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and smiled up at him. "I would hope not."

Lennox nodded, liking her answer. He leaned down to kiss her, and the made out passionately. As they kissed, Lennox pulled her away from the counter and slid his hands down to hook her legs and lift her up off the ground. Shannon opened her eyes and look surprised. "Whoa! Whats happening?" she giggled.

"Nothing baby girl, just wrap them legs around me, we just changing our scenery." He went right back to kissing her deeply. She grabbed his head, pulling him more tightly into the kiss and secured her white legs as much as she could around his wide black body. He moved them, opening his eyes here and there to remember where he was walking, though he knew his house well at this point. He took them upstairs and Lennox had no trouble moving around with a woman, who was not a twig type, hanging off of him. While she kissed the tall, naked black man, Shannon was so impressed and amazed by how he moved around with her so easily, like there was nothing to it, no effort involved. His strength was impressive.

They finally arrived at their destination and Lennox dropped her but remained on top of her as they fell on his king sized bed in his room. He was on top of her and they pulled their faces away and studied each others faces. "How you feeling, girl?" Lennox whispered to her, kissing her cheeks and lips. He sneaked his hands underneath her and cupped the back of her head with his giant black paws, lifting it up to bring her face closer to his.

She looked tired, but still very eager with a smile plastered on her face. She pulled him in and began kissing him back. "I'm good, Lennox." she replied. "I... have to admit, you always make me feel good."

"That's whats up." Lennox smirked. "Gonna stay with me a little longer? I ain't trying to let you bounce early. You make a nigga feel right. And damn..." Lennox sucked hard on her lip and pulled back, causing her to sigh. "You looked so sexy today, even in them gym clothes."

"Awww, thank you babe." Shannon was happy to hear him compliment her like that. Wasn't something she was used to hearing. She rested her head on a stack of pillows that Lennox set up for her. "You looked pretty damn sexy yourself in your shorts." she chuckled as her face warmed up.

"Is that right?" Lennox asked as she nodded at him, the woman placing another kiss on his lips. "Well, since we both think we look good, shouldn't that mean we would make a nice looking couple?"

"Oh, Lennox..." she played with his dreads a little as they hung very low, touching her and liking how the texture of his hair felt. "I wished we found each other in different situations."

The man shrugged. "I don't really give a shit about the situation. I found you, made you mine and that's that."

"C'mon, we both know it's not that simple, Lennox." She had her hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes, wanting him to understand.

"Yeah, it is." he replied in matter-of-fact kind of tone.

"No, it's not."

"Me or your husband, who makes you feel like a woman more?"

"T-That's..." Shannon looked away from him, feeling embarrassed as she knew what she would say if she spoke the truth.

"Say it, you know it's me. You know this black man puts it on you like you never thought possible. And I do it because i'm into you." he chuckled. "So stop trying to feed me some bullshit about your other life. You know a real man when you see one, and you know that comparing your hubby to me is an insult to me, because I am that much better. I'm just speaking truth. Be honest, today wasn't gonna be the last time you would come see me, right? I can tell you were thirsty for your man here. It's all good, you always welcomed."

He lost none of his arrogance since the last time they slept together. Not that she expected him to lose any of it. "I... I knew that I needed to see you again and after today... who knows?"

"We do, we know. You need me to treat you right, whether i'm giving you my big black dick or we're just chilling. I'm all a woman needs." he flatly stated making a bold claim, though Shannon wouldn't bet against his ability to please a girl. He reached back to undo her hair from her pony tail, her beautiful red hair coming undone.

"Lennox... oh!" Her body tensed up and her legs spread wider underneath him as she felt his cock begin to slide back into her pussy. "Ohhhh..." she groaned as his length slowly made it's way in.

"Your my girl, Shannon. I own you now. You belong to me." He continued to hammer that point across as more of his cock invaded her insides. She writhed in pleasure, making her spasm under his large black body.

"H-Holy... ahhhh!" She closed her eyes and pulled him tightly again. "B-Baby... I.... Oh!" He started to pump in and out of her, that pussy feeling stretched out once more.

"Tell me... you know who..." *Plap!* He smashed inside of her, their bodies slapping as he bottomed out. "Is your..." *Plap!* He crashed on her again. "Real man!" *Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!* Lennox picked up where he left off, fucking her brains out.

"O-OOOOHHHHHH!!!!" She cried out, her legs wrapping back around him again as her pussy got impaled by his thick black spear. "Urghhhhhh! AHHHH!"

Lennox demolished her, plowing deep inside her pink and wet opening. Her tightness feeling so good as her cunt constricted around his shaft. "Fucking say it, I'm your man! You're my bitch! Arghh!" He growled like a beast as he wanted her to admit what they both already knew. "Fucking say it!" he repeated himself, louder this time.

"Y-YESSSSS!!!" Shannon yelled out, her shaking hands holding the sides of his face to look into his eyes as she began to admit it to him. "Y-You... ahhhhh!" It was hard for her to speak while taking a beating but she did it and carried on with her confession.

ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers