Her New Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Shannon's world gets a huge shake up.
7.9k words
4.62
65.8k
76

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
665 Followers

Sitting at her kitchen table, Shannon took a sip of some tea she had just warmed up. She had her phone beside her resting on the table, reading through some news as she sat and waited for her husband who had the day off today. They were going out for a bit to do some shopping. Shannon rested her chin on her hand while the other was occupied with her cup of tea, occasionally using her free hand to scroll up on her phone.

The woman wasn't done up. Her red hair was down, her upper body rocked a simple tank top; she wore another pair of tight fitting work out leggings and her feet were adorned with a plain looking set of sandals.

As she waited for Ryan to finish his shower and change up, her phone would get incoming texts from her neighbor/boyfriend. It was wrong for her to answer texts from Lennox while her husband was around, but she knew she was in too deep already. Nothing else she could be doing wrong at this point she figured. Lennox was working but still managed to squeeze in some time to hit up 'his girl'. Shannon found it pretty sweet actually. He still texted her as much as he could no matter how busy he was at the moment. That was another area that Ryan was lacking in, even if he had been better recently.

Lennox was sending her texts saying that he hoped to have his private time with Shannon again. The woman lightly smiled reading those messages. She couldn't say she didn't feel the same way. Memories of time spent with her dark skinned lover coming back to her.

'When we chillin??' read the first part of the text sent by Lennox. 'Missing my chick.' read the second part.

Shannon's smile grew wider. 'Awww, I miss you too. I think we'll be good tomorrow, babe.' she typed out and sent it.

A few moments later after taking another sip of her tea, her phone got the response. 'Aight then. I'm gonna let you go.' started Lennox's reply. 'Work be bugging. I'll hit u up later. Love u shay shay!'.

Shannon giggled at the cute little nickname Lennox came up with recently for her. She found it unique and cute. She never had someone talk to her using such a name. It made her feel closer to her black boyfriend. 'Okay babe...' Shannon took a deep breath before finishing up her goodbye message. 'Love you too.' The red head sighed. It was so strange for her to be sending a text like that while at the same time being married to someone else. But Shannon couldn't deny her feelings anymore, not at this point.

That's when she heard Ryan come downstairs. "Ready to go?" he asked her.

"Sure." Shannon nodded. "Just let me finish my tea."

"Alright." Ryan moved over to grab his car keys from the kitchen table. "You know is Julie is coming straight home?"

Shannon shrugged. "I haven't gotten a text from her yet."

"She's been staying out longer a lot more lately. Better not be getting into trouble..." Ryan said, looking out the kitchen window.

"Hmmm, sure she's fine." Shannon had a pretty good idea of why Julie was out more. Lennox's cousin had to have been the reason.

"I sure hope so. Anyway, let's hurry on out." Ryan said as he remote started his car from the kitchen.

"Okay." Shannon finished her tea and stood up, adjusting the waist of her leggings and then grabbing her bag.

"You on your period?" Ryan asked, taking Shannon by surprise.

"Huh? No, why?" Shannon wondered where that came from.

"Oh, just asking because I remember that you only ever really drink tea when you're on your period. Said it always helped you get through it." Ryan explained.

"Oh yeah. No, just felt like having tea." Shannon stated.

"Alright, guess you'll be getting it soon. Don't remember when you last got it. Oh well." Ryan walked towards the front door of the house and Shannon followed.

As she walked, she herself wondered when she last had her period. usually it's been around the third week of every month. Shannon got into the car and Ryan drove them off. She was still in her thoughts and realized she hadn't had her period in what seemed like a while. Now that she thought about it, when she last got through her last period, she met Lennox about a half a week later and then... proceeded to have unprotected sex with him... countless times. With a good chunk of those times ending with Lennox blowing his tremendous loads inside of her. Things all clicked in Shannon's head. Her last period was so long ago at this point. There was no doubt. Shannon's eyes widened and she gasped in panic.

"You okay?" Ryan raised an eyebrow at her.

"Y-Yeah..." Shannon tried to compose herself. Her heart was racing and she tried her best to fight off the shock, not wanting Ryan to get suspicious of her. "U-Umm... do you mind stopping at a pharmacy, please? I feel a major headache coming on and I think we ran out of aspirin at home."

"Really? Uh, okay. There's one coming up in a block from here. I'll stop and get some for you."

"It's okay, I'll, um, run in there myself. There are some other things I need to get." Shannon did not want her husband going in for her or going in with her.

"You sure?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll be really quick." Shannon assured her husband.

Ryan shrugged. "Whatever you want."

Mrs. O'Reilly knew what she was going to get. She wouldn't be long. She needed the aspirin, she wasn't lying about the headache. But there was something else she needed to grab. Something that would help her confirm what she feared was already taking place inside her body.

All evidence now points to Shannon becoming a mother for the second time, and Ryan O'Reilly is most definitely not the father.

At another part of town, Allen Camby was relaxing on his couch going through his phone and sifting through some messages he had missed. He cancelled a bunch of things he had for the day because he wanted a day to kick it and relax. He checked into his gym by calling the people he had in charge of it but that's about all he did when it came to work. Allen stretched out his long legs. His body was barely covered. He had nothing covering his chest or his legs. The man had on just a simple pair of black boxer briefs with a clear, noticeable bulge.

He thought about getting up to work out but he was feeling far too lazy to even do that. He just anted a chill day. So that's why he hit up Lennox earlier that day to get someone to drop off some of that good shit. He wanted to smoke. Lennox was the connect for the weed. Allen was texted a number that belonged to Lennox's cousin, Jayson. Allen talked to him and Jayson said he would be on his way, as he already had some business around Allen's town anyway.

Allen knew Jayson lived far from there so he would have to wait a little while. Luckily he had someone come over to help 'kill some time'. Allen looked around his large, spacious and expensive looking condo apartment, wondering if his visitor had awakened.

"Damn, when this nigga coming?" Allen wondered.

A few minutes later, his phone got a call. Allen picked it, seeing that it was Jayson calling him.

"Yo." Allen started.

"Yo i'm just letting you know i'm sending my man up there to drop the shit off." Jayson informed.

"I feel you." Allen nodded. "I'm gonna unlock the door from here."

"Oh, by the way. You mind doing me a favor?" Jayson asked him.

"What's up?" Allen wondered what this was about.

"You mind keeping my man u there for a little while? I got my lady with me and i'm trying to get some private time, you dig?"

Allen chuckled. "Nigga, I don't know you like that. I know your cousin but that's about it. You want a nigga to babysit your boy?"

"Just do me that little favor man. I know you don't know me well but, fuck it, if you want, you can have that shit half off if you do me this small thing." Jayson begged.

"Nigga I don't give a shit about no fucking money." Allen stood up from his spot on the couch.

"Come on my dude, just this one time. I had to drive a minute to get up here to drop this shit off."

"You were coming anyway, don't try and play me." Allen shook his head.

"Damn man... for real?" Jayson tried again. "Please, my dude?"

Allen sighed. "Nigga, you gonna be dropping off a lot of weed for cheap after this..."

"Sounds like a yes." Jayson said with a little glee.

"Hurry this shit up send the nigga up, and don't take long either." Allen reached for some pants he had lying around to answer the door when Jayson's boy got up there. "It's apartment 13B."

"I got you, thanks." Jayson hung up.

Allen eventually heard the knocking on the door and he sighed, opening it and raising an eyebrow. "Motherfucker." He was now looking at two people standing at his door. One was obviously the dude he was told about, and the other being a short and young looking Asian girl.

"What's good man, I'm Sam and this my girl, Sara." said the guy with sort nappy dreads hanging off his head.

"Not your girl..." Sara added, with her arms crossed and with a scowl. Sam and her than began to argue, Sam saying something about how nobody even asked her to come, that she sort of invited herself for some reason. Sara would throw back that she was just keeping an eye on Julie because she didn't trust Sam, whatever that meant. Allen rolled his eyes, not caring about their bullshit.

"Enough." Allen spoke, killing their argument. "Y'all gonna chill in my living room and y'all gonna be good while you wait for your boy to return. I got camera's around my place so don't go stealing anything."

"We aint gonna take shit!" Sam tried to defend himself.

"Can't speak for him but I know I certainly wont." Sara huffed.

"Whatever. Just behave, and give me my shit too." Allen said as he allowed them to enter his condo.

Sam handed him the fat sacks of weed and took the money Allen gave him for Jayson. Sam looked around the huge apartment and liked what he saw. "Damn you living like a king, nigga." Sara nodded, liking how nice the place looked. It had a lot of room and even two floors.

Allen shrugged. "When you work hard, you live good. Simple."

"Word." Sam agreed.

"There's a lot of noise here this early in the day." a fourth party spoke. Everyone looked up and saw a woman provocatively dressed descending down a spiral staircase from the second floor. The woman wore a long, black lace, kinda see through lingerie robe. Underneath she wore more lingerie, all matching in black from her heels, garter belt, stockings and lace bra.

"Damn." Sam chuckled. Sara looked at the woman with her head slightly tilted, like she was seeing something beside the fact that she was dressed for sex.

"You awake now?" Allen smirked.

She nodded and smirked. "What? Thought I would never wake up after that sensational session earlier?" The woman, who Sam noticed looked older but still had that hot MILF quality to her, sauntered over towards Allen. She wore a smirk and had her hands out in front of her hanging limply as her heels clicked on the floor.

"Thought you were out for the count." Allen chuckled as the woman wrapped her arms around his thick waist, looking up at him with a devilish grin.

"Thought I would be, too. Maybe you can try and put me out again?" The woman giggled.

"Be careful what you ask for, Sheri." Allen warned her as he placed a hand on her head, running his finger tips through her short hair.

"I know what i'm asking for, that's why i'm asking." Sheri retorted. "But I see you have company." She looked over and noticed another black guy, younger looking than Allen and definitely not as attractive. He was the reason Sheri chose to avoid niggers in the first place. Then her eyes focused on the Asian, and that's when Sheri noticed something. She took a hand away from Allen and placed it on her hip. "Hmm, I know you."

"Uh, yeah, I know you, too." Sara said, looking a little embarrassed.

Allen looked at Sheri with some surprise. "You know this girl, Sheri?"

The older woman nodded. "Yes, she's Shannon's daughter's friend. Sara, correct?" Sheri explained while keeping her gaze on the Asian.

Allen was really surprised to hear that. "Is that right?"

"Umm, yeah." Sara slowly nodded.

"Yes, well, strange of you to be here." Sheri said with an eyebrow raised. "But, I guess i'm not in any position to talk about strange appearances, being dressed the way I am in a black man's home." This got a snicker out of Allen. "But, I wont question if you wont. You or your... boyfriend." Sheri thought a good looking enough gook like Sara could do way better than this odd looking negro, but then again, there was maybe something else keeping her with him. Something... big and dark.

"H-He's not my..." Sara tried to speak.

"Anyway, shall I prepare us something to eat, Mr. Camby?" Sheri looked up at her prized black stallion.

"Shit, it's already prepared." Allen said, looking down lustfully at Sheri.

"Oh?" Sheri looked at him with fake shock. "And where exactly is this prepared meal?"

"Right here." Allen leaned down and kissed the woman on her pursed up lips.

"Hmmm... well then." Sheri said as she intertwined her fingers with his. "Let's not keep you starving." Sheri began pulling the man away, heading for the stairs and back to Allen's bedroom. Allen smirked at her eagerness. "You kids behave, now. Don't cause Mr. Camby any trouble. I heard him asking you to stay put, so do as he says please."

The young pair just watched as they went away, looking a little surprised at how open they were about getting down with each other. Sara especially, considering she heard before just how racist that woman could be.

"We gonna smoke a blunt before eating though." they heard Allen talking to Sheri as they made their exit from the scene. "It makes the food taste better." he said with a chuckle.

"You mean marijuana?" Sheri said with some level of caution. "Never had drugs before..."

"Shit is barely a drug, just makes a good time even better." Allen explained.

"If you say so..." Sheri was still not entirely convinced.

"I do." Allen replied, adding a nice smack on her little ass.

"Ah! You black devil." Sheri laughed.

"That sounds like me." The two finally made their way up the staircase, disappearing into the long dark hallway upstairs.

"Damn, that woman on some other shit." Sam spoke with a snicker. "Fuck it, let's chill." Samuel began heading over to the living room. Sara shook her head, hating herself for getting into another situation like this. She had to admit though, this was all her fault. She wasn't forced to come and hang out with them. But she convinced herself she was doing it to look after Julie. But... Sara wasn't sure she was being honest with herself the more she thought about it. But she wasn't gonna outright say that the allure of Sam's... sexual prowess was what was unconsciously keeping her coming back.

She stood with her arms crossed in the middle of the room as Sam collapsed on the couch. Sara looked around the room and entire place in general, still impressed with how great the place looked. Sam took out some weed he had for himself and began to prepare a blunt. He kept his eye on Sara, watching her look around. The young Asian was wearing some stylish jeans with rips on the legs, Timberland boots and a gray sweatshirt. Her raven colored hair was down and she looked stunning. Sam was getting hard again.

"Can't believe i'm in some strangers house." Sara said, disappointed in herself.

"We gonna be straight. Don't worry." Sam told her while working on his weed.

"Shut up." Sara responded, sighing as well.

"There you go being angry again." Sam said while licking the blunt paper. "Hey, take the guts of this blunt and toss it in the garbage. I aint trying to make a mess in some new nigga home."

Sara gave him a scowl, but she also didn't want to leave a mess, considering Allen didn't want the there in the first place. She took the trash from Sam and walked over to the kitchen where she found a bin to throw it away. "Come on, take a seat. Saved a spot for my girlfriend." Sam laughed as he said that, knowing Sara didn't like being mistaken for his woman.

"I am not your girlfriend." Sara walked back giving Sam dirty looks, which he brushed aside. But she didn't have much else to do, so she took a seat anyway and turned on Allen's TV to get some noise going on.

"Let's just kick it and smoke while we wait for this nigga Jay to call us back." Sam commented while lighting up his weed.

Sara just shook her head and scowled at him. But it's not like she had much of a choice, she got herself into this situation so she had to do something. She watched him smoke, he took a few puffs and unleashed a huge cloud of smoke from his mouth and nostrils. He handed her the blunt and she took it, sighing before taking a hit. Maybe the weed will help time go by a little quicker.

Not much time went by till the pair became super high. At this point, Sam was now laying on the couch with his legs up, shoes off and, most surprisingly, with Sara resting on his chest. They were both wearing red glassy eyeballs and dopey grins, passing the blunt back and forth between them. It seemed like any legit resistance Sara had was easily dealt with by a good smoke.

Sara laid curled up on him, riding the waves of marijuana smoke. "You chilling?" Sam asked the girl.

He felt Sara nod on him. "Yeah, i'm feeling good." Sam ran a hand through her hair, getting a silly little giggle out of her as she nuzzled her head into him. They both started giggling like idiots at that point. All of a sudden, they heard voices coming from upstairs.

"OH JESUS FUCK! FUCK ME HARDER YOU BLACK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" The woman's voice, obviously Sheri, was pleading for Allen to pound her out. The screams were loud enough that they could reach the pair laying high on the couch. They both giggled some more and heard them go at it some more. "SO FUCKING BIG!!! AHHHH!!! SO DEEP!!! UGHHH!!!"

Then they heard Allen, who was a little less louder than his older female lover. "Take that dick! This my white pussy!"

"YES OH FUCK YES!!!" Sheri screamed again. "THIS PUSSY IS FOR YOU YOU FUCKING BLACK MONSTER!!!"

The duo in the living room heard this go on for a little more. Sara was shocked at hearing it, but was too high to even be remotely offended by it. Quite the opposite actually. It made her feel something that she had felt before. And well, it certainly had that effect on her partner.

"Damn, he going deep in that bitch." Sam said, cracking up while looking down at the girl he was petting, thinking about trying to do the same to her.

"Yeah..." Sara muttered. That's when she felt something growing harder around Sam's groin area. "What the fuck...?" Sara felt her hand move by itself and reach down to feel the stiffness through Sam's sweatpants. "Uhhh..."

"What's good?" Sam asked her, liking how she was touching on his boner.

"Nothing..." Sara said in a daze, getting high on the weed and the atmosphere of lust.

Sam took a small hit of the blunt and then lowered it let Sara take one too. She did and gave a bit of a cough before clearing her throat and moved her hand around his crotch a little more. Sam put out the blunt on the ashtray he had set up on the floor. He started to groan a little when Sara continued to rub him, like she was hypnotized. His hand traveled from her head, down the sides of her body, gliding over her curved, plump ass. He felt her shiver. They continued to touch on each other, building more tension. They're feelings of want was heightened by hearing the commotion upstairs.

Sheri's cries made Sam more aroused by the second and it would have a similar effect on the young Asian. Her body started getting warmer and she shifted more on Sam's body. Sam's bulge grew and it became more uncomfortable for it to be contained. So without thinking, Sam reached down and pulled his sweatpants down and unleashed his long black thickness.

ThaDee
ThaDee
665 Followers