Her New Neighbor Ch. 10

Story Info
Night on a boat and then there's a swap.
9k words
4.58
41.7k
54

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
663 Followers

A week went by and there wasn't much of anything that changed from the usual routines. Everyone went about their days until they could all let loose again. For the older couples, that meant hanging out on a private yacht that Lennox and Allen rented together for the weekend. The husbands were away which meant that Shannon and Sheri would be there with their men out in the water relaxing and enjoying each other's company. The plan was just to have a good time as friends and lovers. The sun was out and the weather was nice enough for all four of them to enjoy. They were out a good eight miles out on the water and that meant a decent deal of privacy for the foursome.

A couple hours before they arrived there, they crew went and got themselves some new swimsuits. Lennox and Allen didn't really need to buy anything, so they were mostly there to see their girls try on and buy new bikinis and such. Shannon and Sheri were having fun, acting like young women trying out and looking at everything. The women were dressed similarly, both in plain tank tops and tight leggings. Lennox very much appreciated how the fabric snugly attached itself to Shannon's skin and curves, while Allen analyzed how his girl's petite frame was enhanced by her clothing choice. As usual, the boys enjoyed the view the two older women presented them.

As the ladies went on choosing their bathing suits, they would have fun, teasing their boys on what they would wear. Sheri more so than Shannon was into the play. Allen grinned at her goofiness and was made into a judge, giving a thumbs up or down to whatever Sheri chose to try on. Sheri knew she was leaving this establishment with more than a few new swimsuits. A few for this weekend and a few for the future. A lot of those bikinis were very risque, something Sheri liked and Allen liked even more.

Shannon on the other hand was a little apprehensive at getting anything too revealing. No matter how much her body improved from the intense workouts she had with Lennox, she still didn't fully embrace her curves. She wasn't ashamed by them, especially after being with Lennox as he boosted her confidence, but she still could be a tad bit too body conscious to fully let loose. Lennox was there to help her out though, and convinced her to grab a couple sexy bathing suits. He told her he wanted to see one of them on her on the yacht. Shannon accepted and they all finished up and bought their items. Shannon and Sheri then chose which one they would wear for the first day and wore them under their street clothes.

From there they were off to the yacht.

They had food and drinks in the fridge that was installed on the large luxury boat. They brought a sound system where music was playing, creating a soundtrack for their weekend getaway. Shannon stood at the front of the boat on the top deck, overlooking the water and her gaze towards the direction of the sun. She was lost in thought, thinking of everything that got her to this point. Thinking of the moments that led Shannon to hanging out on a yacht with Sheri, Allen and her new baby daddy. That man being her boyfriend, Lennox. She was still processing that particular piece of truth. Her future felt uncertain. Shannon tried to think of what her life was going to become now that she would be giving Lennox a child.

Shannon sighed, not wanting to dwell on it too much, especially since they were all there to have fun and chill out.

A pair of hands reached over from behind her and landed on her stomach, palming it. "You good?" Lennox asked her, lowering his face to kiss Shannon on her cheek. The woman smiled and bit her lip before kissing his thick, beautiful lips.

"I'm fine, babe." Shannon assured him. She then looked down as she felt Lennox grip on her stomach. "You okay?"

"Girl, i'm chilling." Shannon kissed him again. She then placed her hands on top of his as he lightly squeezed her belly once more. "You taking care of our baby?" Lennox asked curiously.

"Yeah, I'm doing my best. The baby is still very early, but I do what I can to be careful." Shannon responded, happy to hear him inquire about their child. Shannon was so impressed with how he took to all of this. He acted like a true father to be. He readily agreed to go to her doctors appointments with her. Shannon could tell Lennox was getting excited by all of this as this would be his first kid.

"That's what I wanna hear. You ain't popping no bottles on this boat. That's all me and the other two." Lennox teased her.

"I know that, love." Shannon shook her head. "I'm always thinking of it's safety first."

"Good." Lennox nodded. "I trust that you on your shit. I know this ain't your first bun in the oven, as they like to say."

"Exactly, I'll make sure I take care of myself more than ever before." Shannon stated. "I'm doing this for the three of us, so I have to be at the top of my game constantly." she added with confidence.

Lennox smiled at that, liking her response. They stood their, together, watching the water and up at the clear blue sky. It was a peaceful moment for the pair. They savored the silence for a few moments before Lennox spoke. "I'm excited."

Shannon could tell he was, but this was the first time she heard him express it with words. She could feel the genuine emotion radiating from him. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." he nodded. "I mean, your boy never had a pops growing up. Mom had to hold it down for the fam. Made a lot of shit tougher than it should of been but moms did what she had to do. I ain't trying to be like my old man and abandon my new family." He explained this to her with hint of sadness. "I just hope my ass don't turn out to be a bad dad, you feel me?"

Shannon was a little taken aback by this sudden admission. She never heard him speak on something so personal like that before. But she liked that he was being honest and real with her. He showed some vulnerability. That wasn't the usual proud black king that Shannon was used to hearing, but it attracted her to him even more. "I think you're gonna be a great father. And if you put the same energy into being a dad as you do being a lover, then I think we will be okay."

Lennox smirked at this. "Yeah, I got you. I'm gonna do my best, ya heard Shay Shay?"

"I know, daddy. I believe you." Shannon smiled up at him, the word 'daddy' now being used for more than just a loving name and act of submission. Lennox engaged her in a passion and love filled kiss. The black man devoured the shorter white woman's mouth like he was starving and she had a meal hidden in there. Lennox moved his under Shannon's shirt, keeping his dark paws above her stomach. Their tongues wrestled a hot and wet bout. Shannon could feel Lennox's dark pole begin to awaken. They were getting carried away as they tend to do.

Lennox's hands began moving upwards till they began cupping her bikini covered breasts. Shannon sighed and whimpered as he began teasing her nipples. Her arousal grew and grew. She was wanting him so badly now. From there, Lennox moved his hands back from her tits so that he could peel the shirt off her. Shannon then in turn reached down to strip herself of her leggings. Now she was shown to be a shiny black micro-kini that Lennox picked out for her. The string of the thong was as thin as dental floss and the top covered less of her breasts, looking like they were just there to conceal nipple and that's it. The black king loved her look. He pulled her back in with a strong hold on her ass, bringing her in for another saliva swapping session.

Below them on a lower floor of the yacht was Allen chilling and sipping on a bottle of champagne while relax in a hot tub. He nodded his head to the music that was playing while drinking and soaking up the bubbling warm water. He was enjoying his time away from work and running his business. As proud as he was in his work, he also liked to kick it, and hanging with Lennox was always a good time.

Not only that, he had his hot mature girlfriend with him too, which made him wonder when she was coming over to join him in the tub.

A few more minutes passed by before Sheri made her way into the hot tub room. Her heels clicking as she moved around. "The hell took so long?" Allen asked her.

Sheri shuffled in her heels over to where Allen was relaxing with her hands hanging limply in front of her. "Oh, you're a big boy, you can do with out me for a little bit. I had to arrange my things in our room across the hall."

"You all settled in now girl?" Allen asked her.

"Seems like I am." she responded with crossed arms. "Having fun splashing around in there?"

Allen flashed a grin at her that Sheri found sexy. "Would be having more fun if your cute little white ass jumped in here with me."

"Is that right?" Sheri asked. She sauntered her way to Allen, folding her arms and resting her head on them on the edge of the hot tub.

"It is right." Allen smiled, moving his head over to kiss her lips. Sheri grinned and looked deeply into his brown eyes. Since meeting Allen, they had gotten close. So much so that she was hanging out at his place without him there and even visiting him while he was at work, meeting him for lunch or sex or just to hang out in his back office of his gym. They became more than friends. Regulars and employees at the gym all referred to her as 'Allen's girl'. Sheri took pride in that. And she overheard many comments at the gym from people wondering where Allen found a 'sexy milf'. Though Sheri noticed she wasn't a 'milf'. She had no kids, so she was more of a cougar than anything considering the age gap between Allen and her.

Sheri liked dating Allen. He was a great guy. So great that it helped get her over some of her skepticism of blacks. She dated only whites before Allen and none of them compared to his attractiveness, his work ethic, his smile and they sure as hell didn't compare in the love making department. Oh, and he had a massive uncut penis. That, Sheri figured, was most assuredly a black thing.

It made her wonder what she wanted with Allen. Was this going to be a long term relationship? She wasn't sure. She knew her marriage became more of a financial stability thing than an actual relationship with love involved. Truth be told, Sheri looked at Shannon and Lennox with some envy because of how close and attached they had become. Sheri could see them in a long lasting relationship. If Sheri could have that with real love and care, then she wouldn't mind that one bit. Maybe she could get that with this big, beautiful black man. If she felt she could get that, leaving her husband would be no issue. Her marriage became more of a financial stability thing at this point anyway. Sheri hoped that Allen could want the same with her and that he was not just using her for the vagina.

There was also her family, where she got all of her racist beliefs. Sheri knew they would explode at the idea of her being fucked by a black man. There was so many things going through her mind right now, but she decided to put those things to the side, as she wanted to enjoy her time here.

Allen used his fingers to lift her face by the chin where he matched her gaze and looked deep into her, patting her lips with kisses. Sheri smiled and giggled as they kissed. "So you jumping in or what?" he asked her. Sheri let out a content sigh.

"Yes, darling. I'm jumping in." She pulled away from him and moved back so that she could begin unstrapping her heels. Allen thought it was cute how she dropped a few inches after removing them. He liked how tiny she was. Allen very much preferred short women. Sheri then tossed her top and pulled down on her yoga pants. The woman was now just in her white one piece thong bikini. There was a wide hole around her navel area, exposing her belly button and the skin around it. It was a shiny white one piece, with rhinestones around the edges. Allen found it all really appealing. Sheri strutted on over to her man. As she got close, Allen stood up and grabbed Sheri from under her arms, eliciting a laugh from her as he lifted her from the dry floor into the small pool of bubbling warm water. He sat her next to him where she nuzzled into his side and had his arm around her, pulling her in closer. He grabbed his champagne bottle and began sipping out of it again.

"This is how you chill right here. In a hot tub, drinking that good shit and chilling with a fine woman." Allen exclaimed. Sheri admired his beautiful body, how is shined and how the water dripped from his perfect pair of pectorals. His abs were so well defined and popped out at her even more as the water coated them. Sheri ran her hand up and around his stomach and chest. It all felt so hard and smooth at the same time. Same could be said for his quads and calves. They were so thick and bulging. She was able to reach down and feel his lower muscles as Allen was only in a speedo which emphasized his already tremendous bulge. Sheri gave his resting cock a tight squeeze as she smirked up at him.

Allen kept himself in immaculate condition. He was the ideal owner of a gym. And really, the ideal vision of a man.

"You're so big..." Sheri commented with a tone barely above a whisper. She reached up and very lightly pulled him by his beard so that she could kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, well, you already know that." Allen replied. His arm snaked around so that he could feel on her exposed navel and gliding his hands over her torso. He took another sip of his bottle and then handed it over to Sheri. Allen noticed how funny she looked drinking from a huge bottle, almost like a baby just learning to hold one on her own. Sheri handed the bottle back to Allen.

"It would have been much more romantic if he had glasses, you know." Sheri noted, wiping her mouth of the champagne.

"You right, but we got our own style." Allen took another swig.

"Mmmm, the water feels so good!" Sheri said, enjoying the feeling of being close to Allen and being consumed by the water.

"Yeah, it really does. Lean your head back Sheri and open your mouth." Allen commanded.

"Hmm?" Sheri raised an eyebrow at him but shrugged, closing her eyes as she did as she was told. Allen then lifted the bottle of alcohol and started pouring it onto Sheri's face and mouth. "Ahh!" Sheri jerked out of the way, laughing and slapping his gigantic arm. "You asshole!" Sheri added as she cleaned her face off with the water. "The hell was that for? Dummy!"

"Hah hah, it wasn't for anything. Just thought you looked a little thirsty is all." Allen said, amused at himself. He also wasn't done yet either. "Don't bother cleaning up."

"How come?" Sheri looked at him with caution.

Allen pulled her back, bending her body back over the edge of the hot tub. He then did the same thing and this time showered her whole body with champagne. Sheri shrieked playfully and tried to move out of the way but Allen's strength was too much and she couldn't go anywhere. Eventually she gave in and allowed it, actually kind of liking how the drink splashed on her. It was kind of sensual how the champagne fell over her bikini clad frame. Allen let her go and continued to empty the contents of the bottle on her. Sheri was stretching now, her hands exploring her own petite body. Weirdly enough she began to feel sexy. She reached up to tease and hold her perky breasts, looking at Allen while biting on her lip. Seduction clear in her eyes.

The black man emptied the bottle and put it aside. He looked back at his woman looking sexy and giving him that sensual stare. He leaned down and started licking and sucking the alcohol off her neck and chest. His big luscious lips slowly ate up the champagne staining Sheri's body.

Sheri exhaled deeply, loving the trails that his tongue would leave on her. The older woman's small hands held his head as he tasted her flavorful skin. "How do I taste, darling?"

The black man led his tongue from the base of her neck, up the angles and circling his way towards her mouth where he kissed her. "You have a wonderful taste, Sheri." Allen's tone was low and wanting.

She looked at him and could feel his need of her radiating from him. The longer they looked at each other, the more Sheri started to get lost in his overwhelming black masculinity. Allen noticed how girlish she now looked. She appeared to look meek almost. Which was a rare sight for Allen, as Sheri was usually a more headstrong type, even when he was clearly the dominant one.

Allen pulled her over to the middle of the tub where they both stood and embraced. They were such a sexy sight to see. This huge, hulking mass of black greatness holding onto an older, smaller but sexy short haired woman. They were both in tremendous shape. Allen obviously had the body of an Adonis, but Sheri also kept herself looking amazing even into her middle age. Her body got even tighter and more refined since Allen worked out with her at his gym. Much like Shannon and Lennox, these two worked out together and pushed each other. Sheri's abs were starting to show and her muscles were a bit more defined than in the past. Her cute little booty also got a lift from all those squats Allen made her do.

They were an attractive looking interracial couple and stood at the center and made out with much passion. Sheri as always had to stand on her tip toes and Allen had to meet her half way down to truly share an intense kiss. Allen gently held her by the ass while Sheri had her hands on each of his pectoral muscles as she kicked one leg up behind her.

They broke off the kiss and Sheri reached behind Allen to grab handfuls of Allen's prominent ass. "Mmmm, you got a nice ass babe."

"Thank you." Allen got a kick out of her statement.

"And you always look so damn sexy." Sheri added as she started to kiss around his chest.

"You ain't too bad yourself." Allen watched as she slowly kissed her way down, not missing an inch of Allen's body, savoring the taste of his chocolate skin. Her lips blessed each one of his rock hard abs. Her hands went down with her, as she hooked each side of his speedo and pulled it down, unleashing his monstrous uncut meat bag. She gripped as much as she could, which wasn't much, and started to slowly jerk him off. The stroking was slow and measured, Allen loving how she took her time with it. She stood as she jacked it, her eyes remaining focused on him as she did so. She took her other hand to pull him into a hug, kissing his body. She now had one side of him held close to her while her other hand worked on his cock, peeling the skin back on the uncut appendage.

Sheri looked up at him and gave her man a heart warming smile. Allen wondered where that came from and ran a hand through her hair. "You feeling good, little lady?"

She nodded at him. "I am, dear. Extra good right now."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I just like being with you." Sheri honestly admitted. Allen was a little surprised at her genuine display of emotion from the usually sharp tongued Sheri.

"That's cute. I like being with you, too. That's why we dating, right?" Allen asked while letting out a light groan from her strokes.

"I know, my dear. But I just want you to know that. I really realy do like you." Allen felt like she wanted to express more but couldn't get it out. But he wasn't dumb. He knew, and he would get it out of her.

Allen chuckled. "You wanna say you love me, don't you?"

"I... well, shit." Sheri blushed and looked down at his cock, not wanting to see the smirk and look in his eyes.

"Probably never thought you would ever feel this way about a nigga, huh?" Allen went right for it, not beating around the bush.

"Uh, well... maybe?" Sheri again kept herself from looking up, feeling slightly embarrassed at this admission.

"Tell me." Allen said, wanting her to say it.

"Hmmm..." Sheri didn't want to admit it. Her pride kept her from admitting defeat. But Allen wouldn't accept that. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her to look at him. "Ahhh!" she cried, but also didn't struggle or yell loudly. She just kept his gaze and listened.

ThaDee
ThaDee
663 Followers