Her New Professor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, I'm so proud of my girls. You were like a fucking tag team back there, you took that little shit apart. What a night!" he beamed at them, his hand on Riley's knee.

"Are you going to punish, Emily?" Riley asked with a worried glance behind her at Emily, who was already dozing off.

He drove on for a while, thoughtfully.

"Do you think I should punish her?"

"I don't know; he shouldn't have treated her like that. But she lost control and that could have embarrassed you."

"True; I think tonight has shown that she's not quite as fully trained as I thought.'

'Riley, you need to understand that Emily is like a half-tamed wild animal, she'll let you do what you like with her, but only while it suits her, and if you cross her then..." He extended his fingers into a claw and mimed a slash, "and just like training a wild animal, you have to respect and understand that." He thought some more.

"Maybe I should put you in charge of disciplining her, that would be a punishment in itself.'

'But, fuck no, no way am I going to punish her. I'm not going to listen to that pompous old fool, he called you "fillies" for fuck's sake! Those two idiots got everything they deserved, and you were all incredible."

Riley felt an extra squeeze of her knee which she rightly interpreted as "Especially you" and she settled back sleepily into the heated seats pleased as could be. She had made her master happy, and got fucked beyond belief - life was good.

12