Her New Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got out first, switched the shower off and wrapped her in a huge towel, rubbing her down before choosing another to dry himself.

Wrapped up in their towels they went back to her bedroom, sitting together on the bed, his arm around her.

"You shouldn't have seen what you did the other evening." he finally said.

"You need to understand that I'm married, and that, yes, I do sometimes fuck other students, that's just how it is."

"Emily is a very different girl to you; you've had very different lives, but funnily enough I think you would get on in some ways...you might even find yourself liking her."

He turned and kissed the top of her head.

"I see something in you, Riley, something very special."

She turned to look up at him, her eyes liquid pools, questioning, yet trusting, giving herself up to this strong but dangerous man.

"I don't know what you mean?" she said.

"I'm not usually wrong." he said. "Listen, I need to go. Come to my office usual time tomorrow."

He kissed her on the forehead, and stood up. Dropping his towel he got dressed quickly and unselfconsciously in front of her, as she admired his muscular body, his cock a thing of beauty even in its barely awake state.

He left, leaving Riley feeling better than she had felt for a long time. She snuggled up on her bed for a few minutes with her eyes closed and a smile on her lips, before getting dressed and heading out for the library and something to eat.

Part 5

When Riley got up the next morning she realised with a mixture of fear and excitement that she wanted to lose her virginity today. In the shower she explored the entrance to her pussy tentatively, wondering how on earth his cock was supposed to fit in there.

She hoped that he would want to fuck her, but she was unsure whether she dared ask him to, knowing that he might have different plans for her.

She put on his favourite panties and bra, but today wore a cute floral skirt that reached just above her knees and a vest top that was just tight enough to show off the smallness and the height on her chest of her boobs, whilst leaving her slender arms and delicate shoulders bare.

She wore a hint of perfume but decided against any makeup, thinking that he probably wouldn't like it. She didn't want to risk upsetting him, today of all days.

It was the longest day, but eventually 6pm came and she let herself into his office. He was already there, marking some papers.

"Just take a seat for a minute." he said, waving her to the chair.

After a couple minutes he looked up from his work and stared at her, looking so cute curled up in his armchair.

Getting up, he walked around his desk, took her head in his hands and kissed her passionately on the lips. She melted into his arms; she had never been kissed that way before.

He stood up, his crotch level with her face.

"You know what to do," he said.

"Yes sir", she almost whispered. She didn't know whether they still needed to play that game, but she noticed his look of pleasure at her deference, and had a sense that his cock had swollen in his pants - although that might have had more to do with her reaching for the zip of his trousers.

She opened his trousers and pulled them down, taking his semi hard cock deep into her mouth.

She thrilled at the sensation of him growing in her mouth as she moved her head up and down on it, although she could only briefly contain it all before its length expanded beyond the capacity of her little mouth.

For the first time he allowed her to use her hands on him, and she loved feeling the weight of his balls, and stroking his shaft as she sucked and licked the head. Her small hands didn't come close to being able to fully encircle his shaft.

Knowing he had to be gentle with her, he tried to keep still, but, as his arousal grew, he struggled more.

"Hands behind your back!" he ordered, needing to reduce the level of stimulation if he wasn't to cum there and then. She linked her hands behind her back, but redoubled her efforts with her mouth.

He couldn't help thrusting his hips each time she really hit the spot; his cock hitting the back of her throat and she briefly gagging. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed it fully down onto his cock for a few seconds, watching her eyes widen as she realised she couldn't breathe. It gave him a sort of respite, but also the ultimate thrill of his control over her. He so looked forward to the day he would teach her to deep throat.

He released her; she falling back, gasping for air.

He came down with her, kissing her lips; so wet with her drool and tasting slightly of his precum.

He lifted her top off and unclasped her bra, revealing her sweet pointy buds, each topped by the tiniest nipple.

He moved down, sucking and nibbling and teasing her breast tissue, marvelling at the freshness of her sexuality, as she moaned in pleasure, holding him in to her.

He took his shirt off so as to feel her flesh against him, and ran his hand up her bare thigh, the smoothness of her skin thrilling.

He traced his fingers over the cotton of her panties, feeling the heat coming from between her legs. He just teased the fabric over her slit, noticing that it was already soaked, before realising this would need more concerted attention.

He sat up, pulled her skirt off her, and lay her back in the chair.

He started at the inside of her knee, kissing softly along her inner thigh as she opened her legs to welcome him. She trembled as he came closer to her crotch, but he teased all around the edge of the fabric-covered area before working down her other thigh.

On the next pass up he briefly kissed her mound just where he guessed her clit to be hidden, then worked at licking around the flesh at the edge of her panties, enjoying her writhing and moaning, desperate for him to touch her pussy.

He finally relented; licking deeply into the sodden cotton over her slit, as she cried out loud.

He ripped her panties off her, but instead of spreading her wide, as she expected, he lifted her legs so they were folded against her chest.

He admired her tiny ass, before diving in to lick her minuscule, pink, puckered asshole. She whimpered in surprise and delight as his tongue worked in there; she had no idea men did that, and it felt good!

He looked up at her and said "one day, baby..." She looked at him slightly puzzled until he gently started rubbing his thumb over the wet entrance and exerted enough pressure for her to understand.

He released her legs and she let them fall open so he could fully admire her snatch.

Tiny as they were, her inner lips looked swollen and parted. They were slick with her juices and he ran his finger along them to gather some up, tasting it himself before giving her his finger to suck.

He moved into her pussy with his mouth, watching her reaction all the time.

He started by licking it all over, loving her taste and wanting to drink her down. He then gently spread her lips as far as he could, so he could look deep inside her. It confirmed what he had hoped for and half expected, that her hymen was almost completely intact. Realising this might be his one off chance of a lifetime, he gently tested it against the tip of his finger. He watched her reaction, wondering what would happen if he just ripped it open there and then.

He decided that would be a perverse waste; it could survive a few minutes more.

He started more intense tonguing of her cunt, working up and down, pushing it into her vaginal opening, then focussing in on her tiny erect clit, driving her crazy, using his fingers to pull the hood back, then forming a suction around it as he flicked it with his tongue.

He felt her explode, grinding her pubes against his face.

He moved up her body, pausing to worship at her nipples, teasing and playing with each one, biting gently, lifting them away from her body to extend their cones.

He raised himself up so that his throbbing cock was at the entrance to her sweet cunt, and started rubbing it in there. She looked up at him pleadingly; "I'm not sure..."

But he couldn't hold back any longer and pushed the head inside.

She gasped, already it was far more than she'd ever had inside her. He moved it in barely perceptible strokes.

"Does it feel good?"

She nodded, trembling in lust, her hands on his shoulders.

He thrust hard, ripping her open.

She screamed, clinging to him through the sharp pain.

He held himself rigidly motionless, waiting for her to recover; desperate to just fuck her, but knowing that he must hold back, at least for now.

Staring at her gorgeous face, he saw her eyes relax and felt some tension come out of her muscles.

He pulled back a little then gave her some short gentle strokes, just to get her used to the sensation, and hopefully distract her from the pain, before getting in any deeper.

She dropped her hands to his buttocks, grasping them tightly.

"I want more, I want all of your cock in me, fuck me properly!"

He thrust hard again, she squealed, as another inch or so of her virgin slit was stretched open for the first time, then he pulled back and thrust again -another inch gained.

He held it at that depth for another half a dozen strokes, then gave her another big push- another yelp from her as another inch of cock vanished into her pussy.

She felt around to the join in their bodies, it was really wet down there, but she couldn't tell whether with pussy juice or blood. She could feel it running down between her ass cheeks. She estimated that he had probably another three inches of cock outside her, but couldn't imagine anymore could fit in her she felt so stretched and full already.

She moved her hand back to his bottom allowing him to pick up his strokes harder.

He lifted himself off her chest looking down on her delicate, girlish body, with his rampant cock splitting her open. He thought it might be just the sexiest thing he had ever seen; the contrasts between the innocent delicacy of her youthful body, the passion in her sweet face, and the sheer dirtiness of that huge, bloodstreaked, sodden cock half embedded in her.

He started to pump harder, barely able to maintain any control, watching his cock move in and out of her, always pressuring on the down stroke to go just a little deeper.

Her moans and mewings became more and more intense, and he realised that she was going to cum for the first time on his cock. He pulled her tightly into his chest and raised the pace of his fucking to take her over the edge.

She suddenly started convulsing under him, her back arching as she screaming out her orgasm.

He had already thought her pussy was the tightest place ever, but as she came he found himself completely unable to move it in her, such was her grip on him.

He found himself suddenly on the edge of his own orgasm and holding her tightly again built up his pace and intensity of strokes, fingers squeezing into her butt checks, kissing her mouth hungrily.

He suddenly went rigid, his cock full depth, as he spurted over and over into her, filling her pussy with his spunk, it overflowing down her legs and ass, she joining him in her own orgasm, as she felt it squirting her insides.

They clung to each other as their passion subsided, tenderly nuzzling and kissing each other, neither wanting to break the joining of their bodies.

He looked at her and laughed:

"You stopped calling me 'Sir', you deserve to be severely punished for that!"

He play-slapped her breast, but went back to tenderly kissing her bruised lips.

12