Her New Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,169 Followers

"Christ, you're so good." She was wrapped around me. Her muscled walls flexing around my cock.

"So full," she whispered. I only had half of my length in her. Every thrust I was sliding a little more into her pussy. There was so much of me. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, my hips made contact with her ass and the head of my cock pushed against her cervix. She screamed at that. "Oh, fuck yes! More! I need more! Please. Please fuck me." Her voice was pleading and frantic.

It was my first time, and I did my best. I've been with girls before, but usually when I'm drunk, and never with a giant cock hanging off of me. But I think I know the basics well enough. I pulled most of the way out of her, until just the tip of my cock was still inside her pussy. And then I thrust in completely. She was so tight, and I was so thick, that it felt like I was splitting her open. I worried for a second that I was going to hurt her, but her frenzied moans put my fears to rest. I began to fuck her with a purpose, thrusting hard and fast into her dripping cunt. Dr. Bennet was screaming and moaning into the table.

We fucked like that for a while. One of my hands was on the back of her neck, holding her down. The other was on her hip, spreading her ass cheeks apart. Her asshole was flexing and clenching in front of me, and I made a silent promise that I would have it someday. We didn't talk. The only sounds in the room were our moans and the wet sloshing noise of my cock driving into her pussy.

And then I felt it in my belly. "Cumming." I could barely get the word out.

"Yes! Cum with me." Dr. Bennet turned her head to look me in the eyes. She held my gaze as her pussy flexed around me. And then I was there. I thrust deep into her one last time and began to spray my load. It felt amazing. Her pussy walls rippled as her orgasm rolled through her, milking even more cum out of me. With just a few squirts I had filled her up. My cum started to leak out around my cock, and I felt it run down my thighs. More and more I came, it leaked and dripped out of her to fall to the floor. I pulled out of her to make some room and I saw that we were connected by thick strands of the stuff. I slid out until just the head of my cock was in her. My last few shots spilled just inside of her entrance.

It took us a few minutes to catch our breath. Finally, I stood, slowly pulling my cock from her drenched pussy. Dr. Bennet turned and we kissed, fiercely, our tongues dueling. My cum was pouring out of her, running down her thighs and hanging in long strings to the floor, as we stepped apart she reached down and gathered some of it with her hand. She looked me in the eyes as she sucked my spunk off of her fingers. "Fuck, you taste good."

I couldn't resist. I dropped to my knees and planted my mouth over her slit. I greedily sucked down a mouthful of cum while she moaned above me. She was right, I did taste good. And the addition of her nectar only made it better. I filled my mouth again and stood. We shared the hot load between us, moaning into each other as we drank down my gift. I leaned back against the exam table on shaky legs and told my cock to go away.

Dr. Bennet watched as my cock slid up into my pussy and smiled. "Emma, that was amazing."

"Thank you Dr. Bennet."

"I think you can call me Ali. You earned it after that."

"Ali? Ok."

We both looked around. Our clothes were scattered across the room. Where Ali had been pressed down on the desk was in total disarray. There was a small puddle of cum on the floor.

I started to get dressed, and then looked over at Ali. "Should I help clean up? I've never really been in this situation before."

She laughed. "You mean the situation where you fuck your doctor with the cock you grew this morning? This is new for me too." She started to pull on her panties but then realized they were soaked. She settled for using them to wipe some of the cum off of her thighs. "I'll take care of all this. You should go rest. I get the feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of each other."

I got to my car before I really started to think about things. What the fuck had just happened back there?

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,169 Followers
12