Her New Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,171 Followers

I woke up to their voices. My eyes fluttered open, and for a moment I was unsure of where I was. But then I realized that I was still curled up on the couch. Someone had put a blanket over me.

Ali and Dani were cuddled up on the loveseat, talking quietly. They looked cute together. And damn sexy. I didn't know how much time had passed, but neither of them had bothered to get dressed. I felt a sudden burst of fondness for them. Even if Ali was right, and I was giving off some sort of chemical that made people want me, I would always love them for not running from me.

It felt a little like I was intruding.They hadn't noticed I was awake yet, and there was something extremely intimate about the way they were sitting together, like they only had eyes for each other. I was about to say something when, but then things took a turn. Without a word they began kissing. Soft, romantic kisses quickly escalated to full blown making out. Quiet moans reached my ears. Ali's hand slid up Dani's leg to disappear between her thighs. Dani must have been pretty worked up, because it wasn't long before she was moaning and shaking against Ali's shoulder. Ali pulled her hand from between Dani's legs, and I could see the wetness on her fingers as she daintily sucked them clean.

I figured that it was a good a time as any to reveal my presence. "That was a hell of a wake up performance guys," I said, stretching slowly. My neck always got stiff when I slept on the couch.

If I startled them, they didn't show it. Ali just smiled at me. "Welcome back to the land of the living, sleeping beauty."

"How long was I asleep?"

They both looked over at the clock. "About four hours," Ali said.

"Four hours? Really?"

"You were pretty out of it. You did overexert yourself." She grinned wickedly at that.

"Wait. Why are you still here? It's Wednesday. Shouldn't you be at work?"

"I called in sick," Ali said matter of factly. "There are a couple of people here who could use a doctor's attention."

"Four hours. Wow." I guess Ali's ass had sucked more out of me than just my cum. "What have you two been doing this whole time?"

They looked at each other. "Fucking, mostly," Dani said, shrugging slightly.

"Seriously?"

"Pretty much," Ali said, looking at Dani. "Your girl has a talented tongue."

Dani rolled her eyes and hit Ali playfully. "Please. That's coming from little miss 'I haven't done this in years.'" She grinned. "She had me cumming in a minute."

They were smiling at each other, and I had the feeling that if I was still asleep they would be fucking right now. But the moment passed. Dani got up and helped me to my feet. "We made lunch too. It's on the table."

I realized that I was ravenous. After a sandwich and some salad I felt much better.

Back in the living room I asked the question that had been on my mind since I woke up. "What now?"

Ali was wearing what I called her doctor face. She looked very professional for a second, even though she was naked and disheveled. "Dani has been telling me some of what you can do with your... anatomy. I've seen you extend and retract your penis. I'd like to see your other skills."

I smiled and nodded. My cock had gone back inside me while I slept. With a thought it slid out. I put my dick through it's paces, growing and shrinking, getting thick and then narrow.

Ali was enthralled. "Fascinating. You're doing all of this with your mind?" She went on after I nodded. "That's incredible. You're going to be wonderful to study."

"Study?" I didn't like the sound of that.

"Of course." Ali must have seen the look in my eyes. "Emma, you aren't the only person who received these treatments. Even if you're the only one who has this side effect, we still need to understand what happened. We can't just pretend that there isn't a cause of your new abilities."

She was right and I knew it. "Ok. So what does studying me entail?"

"I'm not sure yet. I've drawn blood already, but I might need to take more to ensure that there aren't continuing changes. I'd like to get you into an MRI at some point. At the very least, a lot of measuring and recording." Ali was sitting next to me on the couch, and she reached out to lift my heavy length, weighing me with her hand. "Is this as large as you can go?"

Dani was sitting on my other side, and she laughed. She leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "Show her how big you can get, baby."

She knew how to turn me on, and I could feel the blood rushing to my cock even as it stretched out of my pussy. Ali gaped as I grew, my head sliding between my tits to come to a stop just below my chin. I tilted my head down to kiss my tip, and I was rewarded with a small burst of precum. I smeared it across my lips before looking back up at Ali.

She could barely believe what she was seeing. "I... wow. I don't even know how that's possible."

"Neither do I." I was stroking myself lightly now. "But I'm pretty happy that I can do it." I pushed my cock towards Dani, and she happily swept her tongue over my tip. I did the same for Ali. She still looked a little shocked, but she was smiling. Her lips felt heavenly on my crown. Then I pulled my cock back towards myself. "Let me show you how it's done." I bent down and swallowed my head.

It was still as good as the first time. Precum flowed out of me, the taste of it driving me crazy. It poured out of my lips to flow down my shaft. I ran my tongue over the slit in my cockhead, trying to gather up as much of the sweet substance as possible. My hands were moving up and down me in a steady rhythm, not too fast. I wanted this to last.

That idea went right out the window when Ali and Dani joined in. Their hands joined mine on my shaft. And then their tongues were on me, hot and wet points of pleasure running up and down me. One of them, Ali I think, was lightly nibbling at my skin, her lips pulling and tugging at me. Two hands drifted down to my pussy, both of them having the idea at the same time. They spread me apart and then filled me up. I don't even know how many fingers they had into me, their hands were laced together and the sensations were all jumbled up. All I knew was that I was full. It was amazing.

My whole world contracted down to three mouths and six hands. I was sucking desperately at my tip. Precum and saliva escaped my lips and ran down my shaft, only to be swept up by the tongues of my two lovers. They had me stuffed below, fingers (hands? I couldn't even tell) pushing deep into my dripping pussy. I pressed down harder on my cock, gagging a little as my head pressed against the opening of my throat. I had enough control to send a mental command to my cock, shrinking myself just a little. My cockhead pushed down into my throat, not far, but far enough that the flared rim of my crown was past my tongue. I was having a perfect moment. The floodgates opened.

The first shot hit my throat and made me choke. I had to pull out. The next burst of cum splashed into my mouth and ran out my lips to drip off of my chin. Two more ropes hit me right in the face, and I had to tilt my head back. I held my cock close as cum sprayed against my neck and ran in hot trails down my breasts. Lips replaced mine, and I sent two more massive spurts into her mouth before she pulled away, gasping. Another mouth, hot and hungry, swallowed more of me. They traded me back and forth as my orgasm slowed. Finally, I felt the last lazy spurts running down my shaft. The couch cushion below me was soaked with juices from my squirting pussy.

I reached up and gingerly cleaned the cum from my eyes. A glorious sight greeted me. Ali and Dani we covered in my spunk. The amount I ejaculated was too much for even their talented mouths.Their chins were covered in milky white fluid, and streaks of cum ran down their breasts and bellies. I looked down and saw that I was in even worse shape. My chest was coated in a thick layer of hot cum. I reached down and ran a finger through it and giggled quietly.

They were on me in a flash. Their mouths sucked at the sweet cum that covered me. Soon, they were feeding it to me, cum and saliva dribbling out of their lips to fall into my hungry mouth. I drank so much of myself that I started to feel full, like I had just eaten a good meal. Finally, I was mostly clean, with Ali licking the last of my gift off my forehead. Then they got started on each other. I watched as they licked and sucked at each other, sharing mouthfuls of me.

In the end we lay there on the couch, exhausted. Our skin was sticky with sweat, cum, and spit. Our hair was matted to our heads. I couldn't help it, I started laughing.

Ali had her head in my lap, and she looked up at me quizzically. "What's so funny."

"Nothing," I said, wiping tears from my eyes. "It's just that I think you two will fuck me to death if I give you the opportunity."

It wouldn't be a bad way to go.

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,171 Followers
12