Her New Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,173 Followers

They had the same pussy. Full, smooth lips. Like a perfect cleft peach. Both of them were dripping and flushed with arousal. I stepped forward and ran my wide head over Katee's lips, spreading her open a little and smearing precum across her slit. She was moaning and whimpering in front of me, the feeling of my cock and Kelly's lips starting to overload her nervous system. Her moans turned into a scream as I speared into her. My cock was nowhere near as large as it could be. But I was willing to bet that I was the biggest Katee had ever had. The muscles of her pussy were clutching at me, trying to pull me in deeper. I was only too happy to oblige. Finally, I had hilted myself in her. Katee let out a deep groan, and then turned to look at me. "More." It was barely a whisper, but I knew exactly what she wanted. I began pounding into her. Hard thrusts driving my cock deep into her. My hips were slapping against her ass. Katee was moaning and screaming. "Yes. Yes! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please fuck me!" A never ending litany of moans and swearing was pouring out of her mouth. Finally, she let out a long, wordless moan. The walls of her pussy clamped down on my length, her nectar spilled out of her, running down my shaft and dripping onto Kelly's stomach. She shuddered as I slowly pulled out.

I only had to bend my knees a little, and then I was lined up with Kelly's pussy. She still had her lips planted on Katee's nipples, so she couldn't even see what I was about to do. With one long thrust I filled her with my length. She moaned, her voice muffled by her sister's breast. If anything, Kelly was even tighter than Katee. My cock was splitting her apart. Every time I withdrew the walls of her cunt would close up behind me. With every thrust I had to push them back open. It felt amazing. I started sliding into her, not as hard or as fast as I went with Katee. I could hear her moans, and even though I couldn't see her face I could tell by the way her cunt grasped at me that she was enjoying it. Kelly came quickly. The muscles of her pussy rippled around me, and her juices splashed out of her to spray up onto my stomach. I smiled as I pulled out of her. Apparently squirting was another thing they shared. I stood slightly, and then thrust back into Katee.

I began moving between the twins. Every time one of them would cum, I would switch to the other. And they came a lot. Dani joined in quickly, her fingers seeking out my slick pussy. She pushed her head between my thighs, and her tongue began probing at my asshole. That girl really knew how to make me cum. It got even better when she replace her tongue with a few fingers. Dani was filling up my pussy and my ass while I was pounding into our roommates.

I was close. The twins had collapsed into a moaning, sweaty heap. Both of them had cum more times than I could keep track of. Dani was busy fucking my pussy and my ass. The tension was building in my gut. And then, release. I began pouring cum into Katee's pussy, thick ropes of milky white filling her up. My spunk began to drip out of her, running past my cock to fall onto Kelly's stomach. I gave her a few more thrusts, and then pulled out, only to sheath my length in Kelly's tight pussy. Cum was still shooting out of me, overflowing her cunt with my gift. A thick froth of cum was building up at our juncture. Finally, I was spent. I fell to my knees and planted my mouth over Katee's pussy, drinking the heady mix of our juices. I did the same with Kelly, reveling in how amazing we tasted combined. Dani had her mouth over my cock, sucking the last cum from my length. My cock twitched, and I rewarded her with a mouthful.

Katee fell to the side, exhausted, and curled up next to her sister on the couch. I finally got a good look at Kelly. Her face was flushed, her hair wet with sweat. She looked completely spent. But she was smiling. "Emma, what the fuck?" Her question was half moan. Katee had shifted down to lick up the cum that was streaking her stomach.

I was tired too. With a soft sigh I settled down on the other side of Kelly. And then I told them everything. I didn't spare any detail. Once I was done with my story, I looked over at them. "I hope you aren't angry."

Katee laughed. "Angry? You just gave me a dozen of the best orgasms I've ever had. How could I be angry about that?"

Kelly was nodding in agreement. "Seriously. I'm just glad you explained. I thought I was going crazy when I walked in the house. As soon as I saw you I wanted you." She looked over at Katee. "Maybe we shouldn't tell mom and dad about all this. But it was great." Kelly quickly glanced at my cock. "You filled me up so good. And when you came... You aren't going to knock us up with that thing are you?"

"Not according to Ali. I'm shooting blanks." I frowned down at my cock. "I don't think I'm technically shooting semen."

"Certainly doesn't taste like it," Katee said, licking her lips.

Kelly looked scandalized. "Katee!"

"What?" Katee gave her sister a playful swat. "You've given your fair share of blow jobs. You can't tell me that Emma's cum doesn't taste better than any guy."

"I didn't get the chance to taste any," Kelly said in a small voice. She looked a little embarrassed.

I smiled. "Do you want to?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

I got up on my knees on the couch. My cock had softened a little, but it was rapidly getting harder at the thought of Kelly's lips. She slid down the couch, until my head was even with her mouth. All she had to do was turn her head a bit and swallow me. Kelly let out a rapturous moan as she tasted me, her lips a soft ring around my shaft. Her eyes rolled back into her head as I let out a gush of precum, and she had to swallow desperately to clear her mouth. My hands were wrapped in her hair, holding her in place as I began thrusting into her. Kelly's tongue was everywhere, running along the ridge of my crown, flat against the spongy tip of my cock, even pushing into my slit. I was groaning in ecstasy as she blew me.

Katee and Dani were not about to let us have all the fun. Katee slid down her sister's body, kissing and sucking, taking a nipple into her mouth, until she was kneeling between Kelly's legs. Kelly opened up without hesitation, and Katee dived in, pushing her tongue into her sister's pussy. Dani was behind me, her hands reaching around to grasp my nipples, her lips hot on the skin of my shoulders. One of her hands snaked down and found my pussy, three fingers plunging into me.

I was new to all of this, so I couldn't tell if my roommates were naturally skilled at sucking cock, or if it was another effect of my pheromones. Whatever the cause, Kelly's mouth was incredible. I loved the feeling of her lips wrapped around my shaft, of her tongue sweeping across the fat head of my cock. I was thrusting deeper into her, the tip of my shaft pressing against the opening of her throat. I could feel her throat working, the muscles of her opening brushing against my tip as she fought against her gag reflex. Kelly moaned in ecstasy as I finally pushed deeper, my length curving and sliding down her tight tunnel. Then she moaned again and went stiff. I heard gasping from down between her thighs. I looked to see Katee pulling back, her face covered in her sister's nectar. She smiled, winked at me, and then leaned back in to push her tongue into Kelly's sopping pussy.

I was giving Kelly a proper face fucking now, pulling all the way out until just my tip was between her lips, and then thrusting until half of my length was buried in her throat. Every time I pulled out a waterfall of saliva and precum would spill from her lips, coating her chin and chest. Kelly was starting to look like a sloppy mess. I loved it. I could feel my orgasm building, the tight feeling in my guts increasing as I thrust into her. I came as I was pulling out, just the head of my cock in her mouth. Kelly swallowed heroically, but it wasn't enough. My cum poured out of her lips, running down her chin to coat her breasts and belly. She had to breath, and pulled back. Her hands were on me now, jerking my spasming cock and pointing it down towards her chest. I shot line after line of hot cum across her tits. When I was finished it was dripping off of her, running down her cleavage and hanging from her nipples in lazy strings.

I sat back on the couch and watched as Kelly dragged a finger through the thick coating on her skin, bringing it up to her lips to savor my taste. And then Dani was pushing me out of the way, her mouth seeking out Kelly's cum splattered tits. It was one hell of a thing to see. My tiny roommate pushing Kelly's muscular body down on the couch, holding her in place as she sucked up cum. Dani worked her way south, and soon she was frantically licking Kelly's pussy. Katee got up from her spot on the floor and straddled her sister's head. I could see Kelly's tongue slip out to part Katee's folds.

Without really thinking about it I started stroking my cock. I was hard in an instant. Dani was right there, her pussy wet and inviting. I got up on my knees behind her, and hilted myself in one stroke. She moaned into Kelly's pussy, and then her muscles went tense as I made myself larger. With a thought, I filled her up, my shaft stretching the walls of her pussy, my tip pressing against her cervix. I pulled back slightly and then thrust forward, hard, my head slamming against the entrance to her womb. Dani screamed and came. Over and over I slammed into her. I knew that a pounding like this would have hurt me before, but now, it was wonderful. Dani seemed to enjoy it, though I had noticed that her tastes ran a little more extreme than mine used to.

None of us were talking. Everything felt so primal, so pure. The sound of my hips slapping against Dani's ass, the wet noises of tongues in pussies, Katee's breathy moans turning into a squeal as she came and flooded Kelly's mouth. I was already close, the incredible hotness of Dani's pussy making every stroke an exercise in control. I let myself go. My cum filled her up as I continued to thrust into her. Spunk was gushing out of her, running down both of our thighs. It splattered across the couch as my hips slapped into her. Finally, I was done. I leaned across Dani's back, gasping, my cock still embedded in her cunt.

Katee and Kelly were looking at me with a mixture of awe and desire on their faces.

"Christ, Emma. How much can you cum?" Kelly was looking up at me from between her sister's legs.

I smiled. "I haven't found my limit yet." I began moving my hips again, slowly shifting my cock inside of Dani. More cum leaked out around my shaft.

I could feel her hand, moving down where our bodies met. Dani turned her head and gave me a wonderfully naughty grin, then she brought a cum covered finger out from underneath her and began rubbing it on her asshole. We both moaned as she pushed the slick digit into her tight ring. "Soon" Dani was fucking her finger deep into her rosebud. "You're going to fuck my ass, soon."

My cock was like a bar of steel. I was sliding in and out of her cum filled pussy, my own fluids lubricating my path. I couldn't take my eyes off of Dani, couldn't stop thinking about what it would feel like to be in her tiny ass. But not now, there was no way that I was going to pull out of her perfect pussy. I continued to fuck her dripping cunt. My pussy was burning up, aching to be filled. I needed something in me. Now. I looked up the where Katee and Kelly were sitting together on the couch.

"Katee, in my closet, there's a pink box." I was gasping between words, but she understood what I wanted. She returned quickly. I just pointed. "That one."

That one was a huge flesh colored dildo. I had won it as a gag gift at a bachelorette party. Until I had sprouted my own massive rod it had been the biggest cock I had ever seen. I had only tried to use it once, drunk and horny and more than a little lonely. It had been too much. I was pretty sure things had changed. Katee grinned, and handed the massive dong off to Kelly. She settled behind me and then began to feed the dildo into my needy twat. It filled me up perfectly. I groaned as she started fucking me. Then I pointed frantically back at the box. "That one too." Katee pulled out a more modest vibrator and raised an eyebrow. "For my ass," I gasped. "Please." She grinned, and joined her sister behind me.

They were fucking me with passion, their rubber cocks thrusting into both of my holes. I could hear them moaning, but I couldn't see what they were doing to each other. I didn't care. I was pounding into Dani, my fat cock stretching her pussy to its limit. My hands were grasping the cheeks of her ass. I hooked both of my thumbs into her rosebud, pulling her apart just a little. I could feel her tight ring flexing around me. My orgasm hit me without warning. I cried out and bent over Dani's back. I could feel my cock flexing as I pumped another massive load into her. My lips were pressed to the hot skin between her shoulder blades, I couldn't even move as my cum filled her up. It felt like my entire body had just climaxed. Eventually, I regained command of my limbs. I gingerly pulled out of Dani, my cock felt ultra sensitive. It was like I had popped the cork on a bottle of champagne. Cum poured out of her to pool on the couch cushions. I was still for a second, but then Katee and Kelly pushed their way past me, their tongues reaching out for Dani's pussy. My cum smeared all over them as they licked and nibbled at our cum filled roommate.

I was suddenly grateful that our couch was easy to clean.

Amanda came home that night. She never really stood a chance. The four of us had been fucking all day, in almost every room and on almost every surface of the house. The place reeked of sex, and my pheromones must have been soaked into everything. But it wasn't just me, the other girls were just as insatiable as I was. One time, I left the room for a minute and came back to find Kelly and Dani holding Katee down while they took turns grinding their pussies on her face. The twins were especially feisty. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. I must have opened up some reservoir of hidden taboo lust inside of them. By the time Amanda got back we had calmed down enough to clean up and make some dinner. But I still had my cock buried in Katee's throat when the headlights of Amanda's car swept up the driveway. I had to run to my room and compose myself before she came in.

I could see the pheromones hit Amanda when she walked in the door. She was one of the few black students on our painfully white campus, but I could still see the blush come across her mocha colored skin. Amanda's grey sweater dress looked like it had been painted on her body, slender legs tapering up to a tight, round ass. Her nipples had pushed through the fabric of her dress as soon as she got inside, and now they stood up proud and hard on her moderately sized breasts. Her pillowy lips were parted, her breaths started coming faster, and I could see a glassy look in her eyes. This wasn't going to take long.

We grabbed a bottle of wine and moved into the living room. Katee and Dani curled up on the loveseat, while Kelly and I bracketed Amanda on the couch. We kept it subtle at first, talking about how vacation had gone for everyone. But Kelly and I were constantly touching her, our fingers grazing across her thighs or her arms. Amanda's eyes were half closed as she listened to Katee's story of a guy who hit on her in a bar. She didn't even notice that Dani's hand had slipped into the waistband of Katee's pants, or the way that Katee's voice stuttered and fragmented as Dani began stroking her pussy.

Amanda leaned her head back and sighed. "Is it just me, or is it hot in here?"

Kelly smiled, and then reached out to finger the hem of her dress. "You are wearing all of this wool. Maybe you should shed a layer." She began pushing Amanda's dress up her hips. Amanda didn't protest. She just made a happy noise and lifted her hips, letting Kelly slide her dress up to her waist.

She was wearing a pair of lacy white panties. There was a dark, wet patch over her pussy. Kelly and I reached out at the same time, our fingers slipping under the fabric and coming together on her slick folds. We entered her together, each of us slipping in a digit, our thumbs seeking out the tight nub of her clit. Amanda moaned, deep in her throat. Her arms wrapped around our shoulders pulling us closer.

"Holy shit guys." Her voice was shaky. "What are you doing to me?"

I smiled. "Do you want us to stop?" I leaned in close and kissed her.

She returned it desperately for a second, and then broke away. "No! Please no. That feels so good." She was lifting her hips, trying to push herself against our hands. She was wet, so incredibly wet. Kelly and I were thrusting together, our fingers driving deep into the petals of her cunt. She cried out, and hugged us tight against her. I stretched out and kissed Kelly, our tongues dueling while our cheeks pressed into Amanda's breasts. She came suddenly, her pussy sucking at our fingers like a hungry mouth.

"Holy shit you guys. You guys." Amanda seemed stunned by her sudden climax. Her breath was ragged, her voice a desperate whisper.

Kelly and I didn't waste any time. I dragged Amanda's sodden panties down her legs while Kelly pushed her dress up her torso. Amanda lifted her arms up, letting the grey fabric slide off completely. Her bra was lacy white, matching her panties. Kelly reached behind her and unsnapped it, revealing Amanda's small, dark nipples.

I let my cock slip out, moaning a little as it pushed through my slick lips. My skirt tented up around my length, and I pulled it back to let my rod spring free. Amanda didn't even notice. She was completely focused on Kelly's tongue as it swirled around her nipples. I took one of her hands and guided it to my cock. She started pumping my length without hesitation.

"Emma," She gasped. "How did you do that?"

I just smiled, and kissed her, my hand twisted up in her hair. She moaned as I guided her mouth down onto the drooling tip of my cock. Amanda was another wonderful cocksucker, her greedy lips forming a tight seal around my crown as her tongue swept across my slit. Both of her hands were on me now, sliding up my length as precum and spit poured out of her lips. Kelly was between Amanda's legs, face buried in her weeping pussy. I looked over to the loveseat. Dani and Katee were sprawled over it in a sixty-nine, tongues probing deep into each other.

I let Amanda work on my tip for a while, leaning back and enjoying the sensations while I pinched and tugged at my nipples. She moaned and shuddered as another orgasm rolled through her, courtesy of Kelly's tongue. I took that as my cue. Amanda gasped as I pulled her off my cock, her face glazed with precum. I dragged her down onto the floor.

She was moaning and writhing, reaching out for me as I positioned my cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. We kissed as I entered her, the hot tunnel of her pussy wrapping around me perfectly. I started slowly, burying myself in her and then easing out, letting her feel every inch of me. She was gasping into my mouth, my slightest movement drawing out the sound of her lust. She leaned up, her lips pressed to my ear. "Fuck me."

That was all I needed to hear. I hooked my arms under her knees, bringing her legs up and pressing them into her chest. I began to slam into her pussy, all the strength in my legs driving me into her. Her arms wrapped around her knees, holding them in place. I was pounding into her with mechanical fury, my cock the piston of some obscene engine. It was wonderful. She was so incredibly wet, her nectar running down the crack of her ass to pool on the floor. The muscles in her cunt were gripping me on every stroke, pulling at me like it wanted to swallow me completely. I lost track of time, of everything around me. The other girls were moaning, somewhere in the room. Hands were on my body, stroking my ass and tugging at my nipples, but I couldn't begin to tell who they belonged to. My climax was building, the pressure growing in my abdomen. I screamed as I came, thick ropes of spunk bursting out of me. I was hilted in Amanda's pussy, my cum splashing against her cervix. The wall's of her cunt were flexing around me as her own orgasm rolled through her. I settled back on my knees, my cock slipping out of her to slap against my stomach. Long strings of cum arced out of me, landing on her skin like white paint.

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,173 Followers