Her New Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2True4you
2True4you
13 Followers

It was so quiet I could hear hearts beating.

She was spent and sweaty. The wetness on her body cooled my skin. She turned to face me for a long moment.

Her empty eyes begged, drained of power. My dick pressed against her belly, waiting. She looked so worn I worried for her.

"I need fucked hard and deep baby" she whispered, scratching at my chest. I can barely hear her.

"I need fucked hard and deep baby" she repeated again in a smaller voice.

I cannot take anymore. I snap.

I jerk up, grab her and toss her over onto her back. She bounced on the bed like a rag doll, whimpering as I rolled onto her.

I towered above her snorting through my nostrils like an angry bull.

She looked at me confused, her bottom lip was trembling. She was lost and scared. I stared her down until her pitiful gaze fell away. Her eyes darted around the room panicking, until she glanced above me. I caught the reflection of ceiling light in her eyes.

She was beaten.

I drug my hand down her chest down until I felt silk panties. I slid them away gently, taking my time. She did not fight. She had nothing left and her teary eyes remained focused above me.

I glanced down and was transfixed by the site of glistening pussy. This is what I'd been looking for. It was as wonderful as I remembered. My heart sped up. I was overcome with lust and need.

I slid the panties to her ankles.

"Stop," she whispered.

I heard a new sound. She yawned as if waking, or bored.

"Leave them there." she said louder.

I froze.

"Leave my panties there." she commanded calmly.

I let go of them. Her new voice was regaining strength, getting stronger with every passing moment. I needed to take her before she regained control.

"I need to be fucked hard." she declared with authority.

I glanced up. She was studying her fingernails, ignoring me.

I spread her legs apart and pressed my length against her pussy lips. I exhaled with pleasure. The life I knew was there.

I slid back and forth over her wet pussy. I was ready to just shove it in, but wanted to enjoy the feel of what I missed so much.

"Baby, I want you to schedule me a manicure. Look at how ragged my nails have gotten from all the hand jobs I have to give you now," she said, and added "You know, since things have started, uh, changing a bit around here."

I had no idea what was happening.

What she said made no sense but I quickly glanced at her perfectly normal nails. I drug my balls over her waiting wet lips. I sighed with longing. I was so horny my head was spinning. She yawned again.

I grasped my cock and held the head between her pussy lips and began massaging her labia with my thumb. She loves when I do that before I shove my cock in.

She let out a little whimper. I know how to please her.

"Oh baby that's good" she whined. She fell back into the pillows and shook her head side to side. Her hips began shifting around trying to pull me in. I rubbed my thumb in circles faster and faster.

"That makes me wanna get fucked hard sweety," she begged "You better stop or I'm gonna make you fuck me hard."

Her nails dug into my hair pulling my head down.

"Oh yeah baby that's the spot. I really, Oh yeah, baby, I uh, Oh Fuck! Really wish I could feel your tongue down there before I get fucked baby." she pleaded.

I slipped the very tip in, opening her pussy lips barely apart and rubbed it up and down roughly enjoying the wet warmth. My girth was waiting to spread her wide.

"Please baby? I love your tongue soooo much" she begged, pulling my head down farther. I'm easily three times stronger than she is but somehow I started weakening.

"Please baby? Please? It would feel so nice." she urged me.

I let her pull me down.

"That's it baby, it'll feel so good to me." she baby talked to me. She placed a hand over mine and lead my throbbing cock away while guiding my head further down.

"That's right baby. You want to eat my pussy before I get fucked." she advised me. Her eyes were desperate and bright.

"Let go of your dick," she whispered in my ear "and eat my pussy."

It was the only voice in my head.

It was hers.

She shoved my head between her legs with both of her hands.

"Eat my pussy when I tell you to from now on!" she shrieked, and smacked my cheek brutally. It only made me want to listen.

I savagly shoved my tongue deep into her and rubbed her labia hader. The faster I could make her cum the sooner I would get to fuck her. I layed between her legs humping the silk sheets.

She jerked my head up by a fistfull hair.

"What are you doing?!" she questioned me "I didn't say you could dry hump my bed!"

She smacked my face again.

"Stop fucking my bed and eat my pussy!" she ordered me and shoved my face back between her legs.

"Yes! Yes!" she panted. "That's it baby! Shove it in and out just like that! Tongue fuck me! Ohhhhh yeah!"

It didn't take long before she locked her legs around my head screaming and gasping for breath. I could barely get oxygen. She was cumming so hard she became quiet. She pulled a pillow over her face was screaming into it.

She kicked away from me onto her side clutching at the sheets. I waited for her to recover. I was ready to spread her legs apart and fuck her hard.

She faced the wall and looked at her nails again.

"I want them nice and shiny all of the time from now on," she spoke icily "Oh, and my toenails. They'll need to be taken care of by someone."

I had no idea what she was babbling about. I needed to fuck.

I grabbed her hip ready to pull her over. She smacked my hand away.

"Go down and look at my poor toenails." she whispered.

I moved up against her and rubbed my cock against her ass dry humping mindlessly like a teenager.

She flipped onto her back and spread her legs.

"Feel how wet my pussy is baby. It'll be right here waiting to be fucked after you look at my toenails. I put on the color you bought me and you haven't even noticed." she pouted, while pushing my finger inside of her.

"Taste it." she commanded smiling, as she brushed my finger against my lips. My brain was numb and I lay staring at her doing whatever she suggested. I sucked my own fingers.

"That's it baby. Taste me." she said "I know you love my pussy juices." she giggled. I suckled at her fingers too, looking up at her, hypnotized. She smiled down at me serenely.

"That's a good boy." she approved.

"Don't forget my toes." she reminded me gently, pointing to her feet.

I sat up dizzily, almost forgetting what she wanted. My cock was bobbing, puzzled.

I already miss it. It was so wet. I sat confused looking back and forth between her waiting pussy and her wiggling feet. I needed to be two people at once.

"Well? Get down there and take a closer look!" she demanded.

I flipped my body around and lay my head next to her feet. She held the panties up between the tips of her toes.

"Baby, slide my panties back up towards my ankles so you can see my toenails better," she suggested. "I want you to think about what color you might like seeing on me next. Right now it's your favorite"

She wiggled her panty covered toes under my nose.

I inhaled the scent of pussy infused panties and my dick throbbed.

I slid them down her feet, over her heels, and up to her ankles. The color was like wet pink pussy. I looked back over my shoulder towards what I really wanted.

She caught me spying and began spreading her knees farther apart.

"No," she said, and went back to examining her nails "I want you to enjoy the color you brought home for me."

Her foot tapped the side of my head. It felt like every bone in my neck was cracking when I forced myself to look away from her spread open legs.

"Kiss my toes." she said, giggling.

I gently pecked every toe. I do love that color.

"Oh that kinda tickles!" she laughed. I smiled.

She began flexing her feet, stretching them. Her big toe rubbed my lips.

"Suck it for me baby." she commanded, as she started rubbing my cock and massaging my balls. I moaned, caught off guard, and her toe easily penetrated my mouth.

"Suck it baby." she whispered in ecstacy. I grabbed her foot with both hands, sucking deeply. She jerked me off faster.

"That's a good boy!"

Everything felt so good.

"Oh baby I like you down by my feet, it's so...sexy." she let me know gently, slapping her other foot across my forehead holding me down.

"That's it baby. That's a good job. Oh, God I might cum again."

I was in a frenzied state, close to exploding in her hands.

She stopped.

"Rub my ankles now, they're tense," she said "but you'll probably have to push my panties up higher so they won't be in the way."

I was so close to cumming I couldn't move.

"Now!" she yelled smacking my balls lightly.

"And do not stop sucking my toe!"

She started pumping my cock hard again.

I sucked on it greedily.

I slid her panties up to her calves and began massaging her ankles.

"Oh that feels good" she moaned, in heaven.

"My calf muscles need rubbed too baby. I hope you know what to do."

I reached up and slid the panties to her knees. She had to bring her legs together. I began kneading her lower legs working upwards.

I still had a view of glistening pussy just through her legs.

"Now my knees. Do my knees. Oh wait let me get these silly panties out of your way." her hands left me and pulled her panties all the way up.

I gasped at the resounding snap of panty straps against her hips.

The pussy I needed was gone. She folded her hands across her knees staring down at me. She wiggled her toes against my cheek and winked.

"Get back to sucking."

She reached down and jerked me off harder and faster. It felt like she was trying to pull my dick off.

"That's it baby. Suck it good and hard." she hissed.

She started slapping my balls.

They were churning. A huge explosion was nearing. My toes curled.

"You look so sexy at my feet baby! Oh yes! Yes"

I was almost there. She could feel it building. I was past the point of no return.

"My hand is tired baby, you better take over." she said releasing me. I grabbed at myself never skipping a beat. I jerked away happily.

"Sit up and cum on my feet!" she commanded with her new voice.

I was just starting to spurt when I sat up. She held her feet up and I came harder than ever in my life all over them.

"Yes baby that's so sexy." she mentioned, while studying her fingernails.

I was still cumming shuddering at the site of pink pussy toenails covered in jizz.

I was spent and fell into her chest hugging her and almost crying. I felt safe here in her arms.

"Don't cry baby. Shhhh. It's ok for now." she cooed patting my head.

"I still need to be fucked hard baby," she reminded me "Do you think you can help me?"

I nodded yes frantically with hope.

"Ok. But if I let you fuck me tonight you have to promise me you'll buy a set of handcuffs on your way home from work tomorrow. You're getting hard to handle, and I'm, well I've been wanting to try some things I've been learning about myself." she said kindly.

"Ok you can fuck me hard now baby." she agreed.

She snapped her fingers. I looked up attentive and she was looking at her nails again. Bored.

She smiled and pointed at her dresser drawer.

I smiled and got up wordlessly, ready for tomorrow.

"I like how things are going between us, but I think, ...no I know it's time to teach you some more, different things." she informed me.

"Why is this making your dick even harder?" she whispers.

2True4you
2True4you
13 Followers
12