Her Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Lynn smiled to herself again as she saw the sheen appear on the G-string, which was just covering Sandy's pussy lips. This was going to be fun! She grabbed the back of Sandy's G- string and tore it from her body. Next, with no further ceremony she plunged two fingers into Sandy's cunt. Sandy bucked against the sudden intrusion, but in the process she rubbed her clit against Lynn's hard thigh. Lynn pumped her fingers in and out, speeding up as Sandy shuddered to an almighty orgasm. When her climax had passed Lynn pushed her to the ground. She had never orgasmed like that before!

"Kneel in front of me, bitch!"

Sandy immediately got to her knees in front of Lynn. Her breasts heaved with the exertion of her orgasm, and the insides of her thighs were slick with her own cum.

"Spread those legs, girl," Lynn commanded.

Sandy spread her knees wide.

"So, my girl, I think you enjoyed that. A small thanks would be nice."

"Thank you," said Sandy in a small voice.

She fell backwards as Lynn's foot, in her high-heeled shoe, hit her in the middle of her chest. Lynn stood above the prone woman with her right heel poised over Sandy's nipple. She lowered her foot till the stiletto made contact with Sandy's nipple and began to put weight on it.

"It is "Thank you, Mistress Lynn", slut!" Lynn growled.

Sandy's eyes were on the indentation of her nipple. She groaned at the pain but also responded to the flashing sensation it sent darting to her inner core.

"Sorry, Mistress Lynn. Thank you, Mistress Lynn. Please don't hurt me, Mistress Lynn!"

Lynn removed her foot and sat on the edge of the sofa. She reached down and picked up Sandy's leash, pulling her up onto her knees and towards her.

"I think it is time for you to show your appreciation for that orgasm."

Lynn stood and unbuttoned the front of her skirt. Beneath the skirt she wore a pair of black lace briefs. Swiftly she pulled the briefs down to her knees and let them drop to the floor. Her hairless pink pussy was inches from Sandy's face and the kneeling woman could smell the musk of Lynn's arousal. Lynn jerked the leash and Sandy's nose bumped into Lynn's crotch. Surely she didn't mean her to....

"Kiss it my girl - make me cum!"

Sandy's head recoiled involuntarily and for her trouble, she received a swat on her left breast.

"Do me now, bitch or I will beat you senseless!"

Sandy reached froward. Her balance was critical with her hands still cuffed behind her back, and she wobbled slightly till she got close enough to Lynn's crotch. The smell of her musk was strong and Sandy's tongue tentatively flicked over Lynn's hooded nub. The reaction was gratifying as the nub began to swell. Sandy's tongue licked faster and Lynn's hips began to gyrate. Sandy licked around Lynn's clit and her tongue delved past the outer lips, searching for the tender inner lips. The salty taste filled Sandy's mouth as Lynn grabbed her hair and forced her face even tighter into her crotch.

"Oh God, yes, yes...."

Lynn's hips bucked wildly as her orgasm swept into every part of her body. Spent, she released Sandy's hair and collapsed on the chair, her legs splayed wide and her breath coming in animalistic pants.

Sandy was roused from the rush of blood in her ears and found herself kneeling naked in front of a woman she had just licked to orgasm. She had no choice but to look at Lynn's puffy, swollen pussy lips, and slick wet thighs.

"Very, good my girl - you seem to have a talent," Lynn said looking down at the submissive woman kneeling at her feet.

The mantle clock struck nine. Lynn reached froward and pulled up her panties. Noticing that Sandy was staring at her, she grabbed the woman's right nipple and twisted savagely.

"Owww....."

"Don't stare, little girl - it is bad manners!"

"Sorry, Mistress Lynn." She was so polite.

Lynn once again picked up Sandy's leash and pulled her to her feet. Without a word she dragged the cowed woman to the stairs and pulled her upwards. At the top of the stairs she turned towards the bathroom, and turning Sandy, released her handcuffs before she shoved her into the bathroom.

"Wash and spruce up," she commanded, "And leave the door open."

Her wash finished, Sandy emerged from the bathroom, and seeing Lynn in the bedroom she entered the room. Lynn handed her a black G-string.

"Put it on and come downstairs," she said, turning and leaving the room.

Chapter Five

Sandy pulled on the G-string. It was tight, so she left the waist band lower than she would have done with her own g-strings. She went downstairs and walked into the lounge.

"Come here, please," said Lynn, smiling at her.

Sandy stood in front of Lynn. Lynn reached up and stroked her breasts, causing the nipples to jump to attention. Her hand trailed down to Sandy's hip and across the top of her thigh, coming to rest cupping her pussy. She tutted and reached to each side of the g-string pulling it up over Sandy's hip bones. The gusset pulled up tight, outlining Sandy's slit. Sandy gasped as the g-string slid into her slit.

"Lynn, I can't keep doing this. Can we stop so that I can go home now please?" Sandy pleaded "I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Lynn's eyes slowly raised themselves up to Sandy's face.

"I know you won't tell anyone my dear," she said, "But then you can't afford to, can you? And, it is Mistress Lynn to you!"

The last of the sentence was accompanied by punctuating slaps to Sandy's bare thighs.

"Go and stand behind the lounge door with your hands behind your back and your feet about eighteen inches apart. And don't dare move till I tell you!"

Sandy did as she was told. Lynn moved around the lounge fussing with cushions and tidying up. Sandy watched the activity without moving. Every time Lynn passed her she would touch her, on her breasts, buttocks or pussy. On one occasion her hand lingered on Sandy's crack, and to Sandy's horror, she felt the g-string dampen.

"When my friends arrive, you will do exactly as they say. They have my permission to use you as they wish. Do you understand?"

Sandy's eyes grew wide with fear. Surely Lynn had not invited friends round?

Slap! The blow landed squarely on Sandy's pussy, causing her pussy lips to clench tight.

"Ahhhh...."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Lynn," Sandy replied as she shuddered from the wave of pain emanating from her pussy.

"Good," said Lynn, "Now go and put the kettle on and make some coffee too."

As Sandy made her way towards the kitchen, Lynn playfully swatted her bum with an open hand. Sandy moved around the kitchen, acutely aware that Lynn was watching every sway and jiggle of her body. When the kettle was boiled and the coffee in the filter machine, Lynn ordered her back to the lounge. She produced the handcuffs and once more cuffed Sandy's hands behind her back. She then made her kneel beside her chair, ensuring that the obligatory spread thighs were achieved. She then looped the leash around her wrist and picked up a magazine to read.

Almost an hour passed. Lynn read her magazine and ignored Sandy, except to occasionally stroke her breast or her hair absentmindedly, as one does a dog. Sandy's legs went to sleep beneath her. There was complete silence in the room, with the exception of the ticking mantle clock.

Chapter Six

The ring of the doorbell shattered the silence. Sandy started as Lynn rose from her chair. Lynn pulled on the lead, tugging Sandy to her feet.

"Stand here, legs apart," she commanded, "and look down at the floor."

Sandy once again did as she was told. She was humiliated beyond all belief already, and now she was going to be practically naked in front of strangers too.

Lynn left the lounge and Sandy could hear her greeting her friends. The five women entered the room, and silence fell as they saw Sandy for the first time.

"Oh, Lynn, she is just dandy!" said the first one.

She was tall and blond, and very curvaceous. She looked Sandy up and down with obvious appreciation.

"Has she had surgery on those tits?" she asked.

"I don't know," replied Lynn, "I think they are natural, but why don't you have a feel and tell us. After all you are the nurse here."

All the women laughed as the blonde stepped forward and lifted Sandy's left breast in her hand. With her other hand she pinched Sandy's right nipple and using it as a handle lifted her breast. Sandy gasped.

"Well, Sandy, are these titties real then?" the blonde asked.

"Yessss," Sandy gasped, struggling with the pain as the taller woman crushed her left breast and twisted her right nipple.

Slap! Lynn's hand flashed up between her thighs and landed on Sandy's unprotected pussy.

"You will call my friends, Mistress, girl!" she barked.

"Sorry, Mistress Lynn," Sandy wailed, "Yes Mistress, they are real!"

The blonde woman dropped both breasts and the assembly chuckled as they saw the reaction in Sandy's nipples - they were standing out like little organ stops.

"Wow, I bet she is damp too," said another woman.

This woman was a mousy blonde, and very ordinary looking.

"Check for yourself, Heather," said Lynn.

Heather stepped up to Sandy and brought her face close to the handcuffed woman. Without saying a word she kissed Sandy full on the mouth. Her hand held Sandy's head and her tongue forced its way into Sandy's mouth. Her right hand dived onto Sandy's pussy and she ran her fingers along the length of Sandy's crack, from stern to stem. Lifting her hand, she looked at the dampness on it, and her eyes flashed in triumph.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed, "The little cow is soaking."

A third woman grabbed Sandy's leash and pulled her to the middle of the lounge floor. Sandy recognised her from some of Lynn's barbeques. Her name was Alison and she was Lynn's personal trainer at the Gym. She forced Sandy to her knees and smiled with quiet satisfaction as Sandy spread her thighs. The rest of the women sat down in their various chairs. They each had a black bag with them, all bearing a well known sex shop's logo.

Lynn went to the curtains and pulled them open. Sunlight streamed in. Sandy's first thought was that anyone passing could see her kneeling naked in a circle of fully clad women.

"Right," said Lynn, "Today I think we should decide what we are going to do with this little bitch, and then, as you have all brought your favourite toys, I am sure Sandy will be willing to demonstrate them for us. Sandy?"

"Yes Mistress Lynn," she said, eyes downcast.

"Don't look so miserable Sandy, judging by the state of your nipples and your soaking fuckhole, you are enjoying this as much as we are!"

The assembled women chuckled. Sandy did not reply, but it did cross her mind that there was indeed an element of truth in what her Mistress had just said. She looked at the remaining Mistress from beneath her downcast eyes. She had been to Lynn's house before, and was openly hostile to Sandy, based on the fact that Sandy was a white South African, and she was a black South African called Thandile who now lived with her doctor husband in Scotland. Sandy's heart sank further.

"OK girls, why don't we have Sandy make us tea and coffee while we have a little chat?" asked Lynn.

The women nodded in assent. Lynn stood up from her chair and grabbed Sandy's leash. She turned her around and undid her handcuffs. Then she shoved Sandy into the kitchen.

"Wear this apron," she said, "We don't want you burning tender bits with hot water, now do we?"

The apron was a small bib affair with lace trim. Sandy pulled it over her head and tied it behind her back. Immediately her breasts fell out of each side of the bib. Sandy felt even more naked than she had a minute ago. Lynn adjusted her leash and collar so that the leash hung down Sandy's back.

"Very nice," said Lynn, "But there is something missing. Get the tea and coffee ready and I will be back."

Sandy set the tea trolley. She laid out tea, coffee, milk, biscuits and six cups. Lynn re-entered the kitchen and noted the tea trolley. She made no comment but arched her eyebrow briefly. Sandy wondered what she had done wrong.

"Lynn winked. Three points, Sandy, just nine to go till the next punishment. Put on these," she said, handing Sandy some hold up black stockings.

Sandy pulled on the stockings. They ended an inch short of her apron, and somehow seemed to exaggerate her nakedness. She pushed the trolley into the lounge.

Chapter Seven

"You may serve everyone Sandy," said Lynn.

Sandy went to each of the sitting women and enquired whether they would like tea or coffee, and a biscuit. Each of the women in turn stroked her body wherever they wanted while she served them. Hands reached out and tweaked her nipples, pinched her bum or stroked her pussy. The string of her G-string became soaking and she could do nothing to hide the wetness at the top of her thighs or keep her breasts with their erect nipples behind the bib. The last Mistress she reached was Thandile.

"Would you like tea or coffee, Mistress?" she enquired of the black woman.

A guffaw of laughter escaped from Thandile's lips.

"I will have coffee, girl. And I take it just like you will learn to like your women."

Sandy winced at the use of the word "girl". It had always been used in apartheid South Africa to refer to black maidservants, whether they were older or younger. In this case, Thandile was obviously only in her late twenties and this was meant to highlight Sandy's inferior standing as she was older than Mistress Thandile.

"What do you mean about how I will like my women, Mistress Thandile?" Sandy asked in a respectful tone.

The black girl guffawed again.

"Hot, strong, black and bitter you stupid bitch," she said, and the rest of the women laughed.

Sandy felt her cheeks burning as she served coffee to Thandile. She was about to turn away when Thandile grabbed her lead and pulled her to the floor on her knees.

"Stay here with me, white pussy bitch," she snarled.

Her hand snaked around Sandy's back and cupped her breast, twisting her nipple painfully. She continued to knead the captive breast while the rest of the women watched with interest. Her black hand against Sandy's white breast added an extra frisson of chemistry.

"Spread those thighs, Sandy," said Lynn.

In her exchange with Thandile, Sandy had forgotten to spread her thighs when she knelt down. She did so with alactrity, but it was too late.

"Six points," said Lynn.

Lynn went on to explain Sandy's punishment system to the other women. This led to a general discussion about what constituted three points, but in reality what it meant was that if one of them said she had another three points, then she had them. During all this time, Thandile continued to squeeze and knead Sandy's breast. Sandy's hand snaked up to her breast to try to stop Thandile from squeezing so hard. Thandile slapped her hand away, as one would a child who was reaching for a forbidden sweet.

"There is another three points, girl," said Thandi, " I guess that makes it nine. Lynn, you had better cuff this bitch - she can't keep her hands to herself!"

Lynn stepped behind Sandy and roughly pulled her hands behind her back, cuffing them once more. Then she took a silk cord from the curtain tiebacks and looping it around Sandy's elbows, pulled tight. The net effect was to push Sandy's breasts even further out. Thandile clapped her hands in delight and reached forward, twisting both Sandy's nipples at once. Sandy grunted and the room was filled with the scent of her as her pussy moistened itself still further.

"Put her down, Thandile," said Lynn, "We can play with her when we have decided what we are going to do with her. Oh, and by the way, Sandy, the extra coffee cup was meant for you, was it?"

"Yes Mistress Lynn," she said in her smallest voice, realising now what the arched eyebrow was for earlier. She had no right to assume that she would be having coffee with these women - she was just their slave, after all. " I am sorry, Mistress Lynn, please forgive me. Please don't add three more ..."

"Ah, Sandy," said Lynn mockingly, "I am afraid it is too late. That is your twelve point quota, again!"

Thandile smiled grimly into Sandy's face and grabbing her face planted a long wet kiss on her mouth. Then she sat back leaving Sandy on her knees listening for her fate at the hands of these Mistresses.

Chapter Eight

It was decided unanimously that as Thandile seemed the most motivated, that she would run the punishment session. Thandile smiled at the decision, and Sandy sobbed quietly in resignation.

"I think we should bring in the horse," said Thandile, "And after I have finished whipping this girls backside, you can each have a turn."

Alison, the Gym teacher, stood up and taking Sandy's leash pulled her through the hallway and into the garage. Alison uncuffed Sandy's hands and released the cord holding her elbows. She pointed at a wooden trestle normally used for painting walls and indicated that Sandy should bring it into the lounge.

Back in the lounge, the sex shop packets had been opened, and on the dresser was an array of toys, ranging from blindfolds to whips and spankers. The middle of the lounge had been cleared and Sandy was instructed to set up the trestle.

"Take off the clothes," said Thandile.

The apron and G-string were hardly clothes but Sandy removed them smartly. As she was about to slip off her stockings, Thandile grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"On your knees, missy, and crawl over to those sandals and bring one back, but don't use your hands!" Thandile ordered.

Sandy dropped to her knees and turning her naked bum to the assembled women she crawled on all fours to her sandals, to the accompaniment of much mirth and comment from the Mistresses, who now had an unhindered view of her arse and pussy. Reaching the sandals she dropped down onto her elbows, consequently exposing even more of her nether regions to the women. With the sandal in her mouth, she crawled back to Thandile. She looked up expectantly at the black woman, hoping she had done well, and was rewarded instead with a slap to her backside.

"Wrong one bitch - bring me the other one!"

Tears sprang to her eyes, and she turned and crawled back again, repeating the humiliating performance, to more of the same comments. This time she crawled back to the waiting Thandile and looked up once more. Thandile's hand shot out, and Sandy recoiled, expecting another blow. Instead, the hand removed the sandal and grabbed her chain, pulling her to her feet.

Thandile jerked the chain, pulling Sandy over the trestle. Eyelets had been screwed in near the bottom of the trestle legs, and leather cuffs had been attached using clips. Thandile buckled the cuffs to each wrist and then, trailing her hand along Sandy's back and down her crack to her wet slit, she went behind the doubled over girl and performed the same feat on her ankles. Sandy was now bent over double on tiptoe with her gash in the air, unable to move.

"Now then, my little slut," snarled Thandi, "You can find out how my mother used to feel when she was beaten by her master or mistress for 'stepping out of line' when she was a maid!"

"But Mistress Thandile, I never supported the apartheid government," Sandy wailed.

Lynn produced a gag made up of a strap and a soft rubber ball. She stuffed the ball into Sandy's mouth and buckled the strap behind her head. Sandy's voice was immediately cut off, and replaced by a muffled grunt.

"Carry on, Mistress Thandile," said Lynn with a mock bow.

Thandile's hand rose and fell, and there was a loud thwack as Sandy's sandal slapped down on her buttocks. The restraints stopped her from arching her back to escape the blow, but not enough to stop the involuntary spasm that sent her tits jigging. Like Lynn earlier, Thandile rained down blows on Sandy's unprotected arse till the whole area was flaming red. She then began to punish Sandy's thighs, starting with the outside and working to the inside, relentlessly heading for the exposed pussy. Sandy's muffled yells filled the lounge but died away to a whimper as the pain gave way to pleasure. By the time the sandal landed on her cunt lips for the first time, all that could be heard apart from the slap of leather on bare skin was the grunt of desire from behind the gag. Thandile made sure that Sandy's clit was not left out, and was gratified to see that when she slapped it, Sandy's bucking and grunting became more pronounced. She continued to rain down blows, speeding them up till Sandy screamed through her gag and her pussy spasmed into a massive orgasm. Sandy felt her nipples swell to bursting and the cunt fluid streaming down her quivering thighs.