Her Next Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK10
BigK10
389 Followers

"I'm so sorry; I had no idea!"

"So, it is in that train of thought that I ask these next questions. If you had succeeded in seducing Brad, did you stop to think what you would've done for him in the sack?"

"I really hadn't thought much about that sort of thing. I was just caught up in the romance of it all..."

"But if you two were going at it, and he suddenly asked to stick it up your ass, would you have denied him?"

"I never thought...I...I'm not sure."

"Let me remind you that we've established the fact that you went there with the purpose of seducing him, and showing him the best night of his life, enough so that he'd leave his wife and be with you—based on the one and only chance you'd get. I ask again, would you have given him what you have never considered giving me—your ass to fuck? Yes or no."

She looked down and I almost didn't hear the, "Yes."

I made a mark on the clipboard. "Thank you for that honesty. So, would it be safe to assume that if he wanted you to get down on your knees and suck him until he shot his load on your face, you would've done that, too?"

"I suppose so..."

"I'm only accepting 'yes' or 'no' answers. Which one is that?"

"Yes." I made another mark.

"So, you're getting into it, and he whips out a can of whipped cream, squirts himself in several strategic areas and asks you to lick it off. Do you?"

"Yes." I add another check mark.

"Okay, say you got to the hotel room, and began to make out. Then, there's a knock on the door, and Bradley answers it, saying that he was expecting someone. That someone turned out to be a rather attractive, somewhat younger female. Then he asks if you have any problems with a three-way. Would you have done that with him—yes or no?"

After a short hesitation, she replied, "Yes." I made a check mark.

"Would your answer be any different if there was a younger attractive man at the door instead of the woman?"

"Where is all this leading? What has it got to do with..."

"Patience...I will explain all in due time. Would you have done a three-way with Brad and another man—yes or no?"

"Yes." I checked off once more.

"What if the man was black and he said that he had a ten inch long dick?"

"Yes." Check.

"What if it were two men and two women at the door? He asks if you are 'up for an orgy.' Would you have done it for him?"

"Yes." Check.

"What if three guys showed up and he asks if you'll do a gangbang for him?"

"Yes." Her head drooped a bit more. Check.

"Before the gangbang starts, they ask you to strip naked and lie on top of the dresser. He says they will place an assortment of finger foods all over your naked body. For the next hour, they will slowly consume the snacks, caressing and groping you almost constantly as they do. Sometimes, they will take the tasty bits directly off your body with their mouths. Will you do it, he asks?"

"Yes." Check.

"Okay, let's say—just for the sake of argument—that Bradley and Cindy's marriage is a Holly-weird PR sham, and their both gay. As you're making out in the hotel room, Cindy and another guy show up and Bradley asks you to satisfy Cindy, while he and the other guy do their thing. Would you?"

"No...I couldn't be a part of a sham relationship like that. I wouldn't whore myself out with no chance of a future together." Check 'no.'

"Let's say that he brought you to his hotel room, you were making out hot and heavy on the couch, then he asked you to go into the bedroom and put on the outfit he had laid out on the bed for you. When you went in there, it was a black vinyl catsuit that covered everything except your face, tits and pussy. It also had a matching pair of six inch platform heels that really made you look real slutty. Would you have put it on for him?"

"Yes." Check again.

"What if it were a vinyl French maid costume that also failed to cover your private parts?"

"Yes." Check.

"Would you have put on a studded leather dominatrix outfit for him—yes or no answer only?"

"Yes." Check.

"If he asked you to let him handcuff you spread eagle to the bed and let him spank you and whip you with his belt, would you have let him?"

"Yes." She actually blushed at that one—very interesting. Check and double check.

"There's only a few more. Okay, let's say that your hotel room was on the third floor and had a balcony overlooking the hotel pool. It was a sunny afternoon and the pool was packed. He asks you to step onto the balcony and grab the railing as he fucks you from behind, in plain site of everyone. Would you have done it?"

"I hadn't really thought about all this...I don't think I would've allowed this one, but if he pushed it, and it being my one and only chance...yes." She hung her head low with that admission. She'd always been a very modest person when it came to her nudity. Check 'no', this time.

"Okay, let's say you two have been making out and decide to take it to the bedroom. He asks you to strip naked and hands you a large dildo. He asks you to use it on yourself and masturbate yourself to orgasm for him before you start the main event. Would you?"

"Yes." Check.

"What if he tells you that he records all of his sexual encounters—say for legal reasons. So he has three expensive cameras set up in the bedroom and he's waiting on you. He assures you that the recordings will never be viewed by anyone unless you try to claim rape or something. He also says that none of his sex movies end up on the internet, or you would've heard of them by now. Would you let him film the sex?"

"Yes." Check.

"Here's the last one: you've just had a very satisfying round of sex with him—the third one of the night. He has just cum inside you for the second time. Let's also say that I had come along with you on the trip, and I was busy talking with someone else while you two had slipped away, and you'd be spending the night with me in our room later. He tells you NOT to clean yourself up. Then he asks you to seduce me as soon as we get back to our room, and make me eat you out before anything else, so that I lick his cum out of you, without knowing what I'm doing. Would you have done it?"

"Oh, God, no! I could never do that to you!"

"Would you have told him that you would, even if you never intended to actually do that to me?"

"Yes." Check.

"I'll now explain what this is all about. You have given me a list of sexual activities that you admitted that you would do with him, but have never even considered doing with me. I want you to sign this list at the bottom of the page, after you read the paragraph at the top."

She read it aloud, "I, Dolly Dylan, hereby agree to perform the following list of things for my husband, Curt Dylan, at anytime and at any place of his choosing. I do this because I have admitted that I would have done these things for Bradley Morgan, and it's only fair and just that I be willing to do them for the man that loves me and has stood by me for many years. I am not limited to one time each, but no more that three times for each one, unless we both agree that we want to do them again. My failure to perform as requested will start the divorce process at the earliest convenient time after said refusal. Verified sickness or injury is the only valid reason to refuse.

"I can't sign this!"

"Dolly, this part is not negotiable. I will probably never ask you to do some of the things on that list—especially the gangbang and such. Other things...you can count on having to do them. I'm not saying which ones right now. I am saying this: if you want me to completely believe that you are choosing me over him, why would you not be willing to do these things for him and not for me? I mean, we pretty much established that you would've been his unpaid whore for the night. I think you should be willing to dosomeof those things for me, if you're serious about wanting to come back to me, and changing your attitude about us. You'll just have to trust me, if you want me to trust you again."

Resignedly she replied, "I see what you mean. Okay, I'll sign it." I handed her my pen and she did.

"The next thing we need to get out of the way is this: I don't want to hear you EVER say the phrase 'my next husband' again. I'm not going to demand that you throw out all of his CD's and his book, but if I hear you refer to him—or anyone else—like that again, you'll be on your own, as in divorced. Okay?"

"I can do that."

"I also want you to treat me with more respect. I'm not saying that you have to salute me, but I think I should feel like I'm your 'Mr. Right,' instead of your 'Mr. Right-Now-Until-Someone-Better-Comes-Along.' I tolerated that for too long, and I won't do it anymore."

"I now know that I did that to you, and I'm very sorry. You've always been my 'Mr. Right,' but sometimes I didn't show it and took you for granted. I won't let that happen again. After all we've been through, if I do, you should divorce me!"

"I'm glad you feel that way. There is just one more thing before we sign the divorce papers. If you ever call me "Bradley" when we're doing it again..."

"Oh, I won't—I won't!"

We went into the kitchen and I went over the settlement terms, showing her exactly what she would be left with, which she thought was more than fair, but also showed the grounds for the divorce as adultery.

"You can't put that—I never actually cheated on you!"

"How many times have you cheated on me in your heart? It's obvious that you've used him to get off when making love to me, so count every time you did that as an emotional cheat. I do have to tell you, my lawyer says that if you sign these papers, you're legally admitting to cheating on me."

Her spirit sank, "Okay...fine. Where do I sign?"

After I signed, the notary did his thing and left. I took all copies of the documents, locked myself in our bedroom, and locked them away in my fire safe. I took the keys out of the safe and stashed them away elsewhere. The safe was too heavy for her to lift, so I felt safe putting them in there for the time being. I'd soon move them to a safety deposit box at a bank in a nearby town, not the one where we bank locally.

I came out of the bedroom to find Dolly still on the couch. "Does this mean I can stay?"

"Yes, I'll help you get your things into Scarlett's old room. I think you'll find it more comfortable than Rhett's, don't you?"

"I was hoping for our room, but I'll take what I can get."

"I appreciate that you're not pushing it. I still have some trust issues to work out before you move back in there, and some respect issues need addressed before all of your 'privileges' are restored."

"What do you mean by 'privileges'?"

"Oh, some of the normal things we used to take for granted, like tender caresses, loving gestures, terms of endearment, passionate kisses, lust-filled gropes, and of course, sex."

"You're not going to make this easy on me, are you?"

"Did you make the last ten days easy on me?"

"I see your point. Okay, I deserve whatever punishment you decide to inflict."

"I don't think of it as punishment; more of earning back my trust and respect. Think of it more as the beginning of a new relationship; people get to know one another, then trust, then learn to love each other. We have both come to love each other, but your actions last week caused me to question just how much you care about me."

"Yes, I guess I did. Please believe me when I tell you that I never stopped loving you and only got caught up in my stupid fantasy when I saw what I thought was my one chance to actually live it out. I acted like a stupid, selfish young girl, full of romantic dreams. What I didn't mean to do was to make you think that I don't love you. I guess it took the realization that I wouldn't have you by my side anymore, for me to understand just how much I do want, love, and need you. That means Y-O-U, not him. I can't seem to say 'I'm sorry' enough."

"Well, you've said it enough for tonight. Let's get you settled in."

After taking her things to new room, I started to leave to let her unpack. She just looked at me with her best "puppy-dog eyes" and asked, "Do you know how long I'll have to stay in here...without you?"

"That just depends on how things go. It could be a week or two, or a few months. I don't have a specific time frame in mind. Whenever it feels right, I guess."

She smiled a knowing grin, as if she thought she had a plan to shorten the time.

"Goodnight," I said, closing the door and beating a hasty retreat. "Be strong! Be strong!" I told myself, "She's going to try to seduce you into letting her into your bed before you're ready. You need to be strong!"

I was strong alright. I began choking my chicken almost daily to keep myself strong. She would wear her shortest teddies around the house before bedtime. She would wear low cut blouses, sans bra, and "innocently" bend over in front of me. She would wear short skirts, again with no panties, and bend over to flash me her bare ass. In short, she was teasing me in every way she could think of, short of "accidently" dropping the towel as she came out of the shower. I made sure that I was out in the yard whenever she'd shower—I'm only human after all!

Slowly, our new relationship progressed to my satisfaction. Her actions were showing that she could be trusted and that she had a new-found respect for me. I'd been acquiring a few items for the agreed upon sexual activities over the last few weeks, and I thought it time to take things to the next level. I somehow managed to "be strong," even through the teasing and flashing escalated, until I told her to knock it off, or else. She pouted for a couple of days.

It was just short of a month from when she moved back in when I asked her to stop on her way home from work and pick us up some take out for supper. That meant that I would get home first, as we usually arrived home within ten minutes of each other, sometimes I'd get home first, other times she would.

When she brought the food into the kitchen, she saw a large dildo standing up in the center of the table, with a pair of handcuffs next to it. It took her by surprise to the point that she shrieked when she saw it. Then she quickly came into the family room, where I was awaiting her.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" she asked with a large mischievous smile taking over her face.

"I'm not sure what you think it means, but if things go well this evening—and assuming that you still want to—you'll be getting your itch scratched in the master bedroom tonight."

"Whooo-hooo!" she jumped into my lap, and began to kiss me like a starving man eats a sandwich.

"Hold on," I said, grabbing her and pushing her back a few inches. "You're going to do a couple of things from your list tonight first."

"My list?" she looked at me blankly. "Oh, shit! Which ones?" panic overtaking the tone of her voice.

"First, you're going to strip naked and make yourself cum, using the dildo. Then, you're going to get comfortable on the kitchen table because I'm going to eat my supper off of your naked body, and then you'll do the same to me. What did you bring home, by the way?"

"Popcorn chicken and dipping sauces..."

"Perfect choice."

She hurriedly stripped down and the show began. In spite of her reluctance to masturbate, as much pent up sexual tension that we had in that house, it wasn't long before she had a big orgasm while I rubbed my unit through my pants.

I put a few towels on the table and rolled one up for her head. Then I covered her body with chicken and put bar-b-que sauce on her right boob and honey mustard on her left. I'd grab a bite with my mouth and rub it on her boobs until I was ready to eat it. More than once, my tongue had to chase a chicken bite around her clit. I'd bring her to the edge and then grab the bite and eat it, repeating the process to the point of madness—hers not mine.

When it was her turn, I striped down and handcuffed her hands behind her back. Why? Because I wanted to—that's why. She had me cover my dick in ranch dipping sauce. When she was done with supper, for some reason my dick was spotlessly clean, but there were several chicken bites wandering around my chest. No, I hadn't cum either, but my unit was harder than it had been in a few years, and ready to see some action. It didn't hurt that I'd borrowed a "little blue pill" from a friend of mine.

I grabbed the dildo and lead her up to our room—it was nice to say that again—handcuffs still in place. I laid her on the bed face up and unceremoniously plowed my eight inches into her wetness. She groaned each time I pounded into her.

Soon, she was getting ready for an orgasm, and began to encourage me to, "Give it to me! Yes! Yes! I feel you all the way up inside me! You fill me up completely! Yes! YES! YES..."

Then I pulled out.

I started working my dick around her other hole. "Please...just finish me off before you do that! I was so close! You can have my ass, just please let me cum first!" She still hadn't cum since the beginning of our session, but she'd been close many times.

I was in control and loving it. I told her, "If you relax, this will go much better for you. Don't fight it...it will make it much more painful. It'll hurt a bit at first, until you stretch out a bit. You control how much this will hurt, so relax and just let this happen." I was through rubbing the anal lube on us as I completed my instructions.

I began to slowly work myself into her ass, and she was trying her best to relax. When I got my "little head" in, she grunted, so I went slowly in and out, gaining a little ground with each stroke until I was balls deep in her. Then I reached down and began to play with her clit, like I've done for many years. I can always get a great orgasm out of her by doing that. As she became more and more aroused, I picked up the pace with my cock. Soon, I was pounding her ass as she was having one of the most massive orgasms of her life.

"YES! YES! YES! HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Her body contracted around my dick and milked what felt like a gallon of jizz into her bowels. She shook for almost a minute, then paused for a breath. I started to pull my dick out, and she shook again for a good fifteen seconds. I began again to remove my dick, and she vibrated for another ten seconds.

"Awww...shit. I can't believe that... We have to do that again, sometime," she breathlessly admitted.

We recovered and later made love to each other before we called it a night. For the first time since our first year together, we woke up naked, in each other's arms the next morning.

Epilogue

True to her word, she never again uttered the phrase, "my next husband," in my presence, or when anyone else was around—and the same goes for calling me "Bradley" during sex. She did show her appreciation of having me around like she did during our first years together, and it must've been contagious because I showed her the same appreciation.

We did several more things from "the list." I have to admit that she looked damn hot in the French maid outfit, even though she complained that it was a size too small and squeezed her girls up and out too much. I told her that it was supposed to do that and made her look even sexier. Some days, she greets me at the door after work in it. I know those are going to be some great nights. I'm not going to tell you everything off the list that we did, but I will say that we never did anything on that list that involved more than just the two of us.

I was right about one thing; some of her favorite nights were when I cuffed her to the bed and spanked her, then took her roughly. She let me have her ass usually once a month, but not so often that it would become less than a "special occasion" thing. I had her measured for the vinyl catsuit and it should be here in a few weeks—I can't wait. Trying new things opened up a whole new era for our sex life, as Dolly liked—and I mean really liked—several of the things from the list. Needless to continue on about it, as our sex life is now the best it has ever been, by far, and in both of our opinions.

BigK10
BigK10
389 Followers