Her Night

Story Info
She gets to have things her way but then he gets his turn
5.3k words
4.65
36.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garth
Garth
6 Followers

a special story from a friend to friend

Her night

They had agreed, it would be her night to do what she liked, what she wanted, what ever came to her mind she would do.

She arranged for a hotel room and got the keys early. She couriered over one key to him, along with instructions on what time to be at the room and what she expected of him, He was to knock first, then use the key and he was not to utter a word.

She went early to the room to prepare it for the night. She wanted it to be as perfect as she could get it. She was nervous as hell as this was the first time she was going to take control of the situation. She wanted to do this special thing not only for herself, but for him as well. She wanted to pamper him as he pampers her. She wanted to give him pleasure like he has given her.

At the appointed time, she hears a knock at the door. She goes to the door and waits for him to open the door. He enters and she is standing out of reach but with in sight of him.

He sees her standing there. She is dressed in a long flowing black gown that is opened from the breast to the floor and he sees she has on black panties to match and nothing else. Then the scent of vanilla hits him, he can hear a low jazzy sound coming from somewhere, he sees candles lite all through the room. His senses are hit with all three at the same time, he smiles warmly at her. He knows it will be a good night.

She takes his hands and brings them to her mouth, she kisses each one, letting her tongue slide across the knuckles. Before he can reach for her, she moves him towards the bathroom. In the bathroom there are more candles and a bubble bath.

She slowly undresses him. Taking his jacket off and placing it on the counter, her eyes never leaving his face. She then slowly unbuttons his shirt, kissing each space of skin that appears, she lets the shirt slide down his back with the help of her hands, it puddles on the floor. She then removes the belt. Undoing his button on his pants she kneels in front of him.

Reaching for the zipper she feels his fullness, she sees the outline of his hard cock against his pants. Slowly pulling the zipper down she runs her hand along the outline of his cock. She slowly peels the pants down his legs as his cock appears, as this man does not wear underwear, so, there is nothing between the pants and the man. Letting the pants fall to the floor, she looks at him as he lifts a foot then the other foot, removing the pants completely from his body.

She slowly stands and rubs her body against his as she comes up to meet his face. She takes his hands into hers and leans into him and slowly runs the tip of her tongue along his lips. He tries to pull her into him, but she pushes on his hands, moving him away from her.

She helps him into the tub. Bubbles surround him as he leans back to relax. She did tell him it would be a night of relaxation first. He smiles warmly at her and gives her a wink. She pulls out a sponge and lathers up some soap on it. The soap is a heady scent of musk, spice and sandalwood. She begins to wash his back, moving the sponge up and down in spirals adding pressure at the tight spots, massaging and washing as she moves the sponge down to his ass.

Motioning for him to lay back in the tub, she starts on his neck, washing and massaging down his chest to his stomach. Her breast are visible to him and he appreciates the view, he moves to place a hand on her breast and she stops him and takes his arm and runs the sponge along it, squeezing the water along the arm back to the chest, putting the arm back into the tub. She takes his other arm and does the same.

Moving her body towards him, she leans in, holding his arms down, she places her lips against his, feeling her softness and her warm breath, he runs the tip of his tongue along her lips, he can feel her shiver of delight, hears her gasp as his tongue enters her mouth.

She gives her mouth freely to him as she runs the sponge down to his cock and wraps the sponge around his hard throbbing cock, he moans of his pleasure as he feels the pressure of the sponge and the texture of it on his cock.

She moves away from his mouth before she losses what control she has left and kneels back down beside him but out of reach. She picks up a leg and washes and massages it to the toes, then picks up the other one and starts from the toes to his groin.

She grins at him as she once again places the sponge around his cock, squeezing the water all around it. Slowly she runs the sponge down the shaft of his cock to his balls. Running the sponge back and forth between the cock and the balls.

Before he can think the hand replaces the sponge. She slowly runs her warm hands up and down the shaft and then down to the balls. Watching his face, she sees his eyes close for the first time since he entered the room.

She runs her hand down his thigh to his calf to his toes and pulls the plug.

Standing she pulls out a towel and motions for him to step out of the tub. She wraps his waist in the towel, tucking it in so it wont fall. She takes another towel and moves him back towards the tub and has him sit on the edge. She begins to dry his hair.

Massaging the scalp at the same time. He places his hands on her waist and pulls her into him and rests his head on her belly. She pulls away and pulls him upward as she kneels down at his feet, she begins to dry his legs.

Starting at the feet she runs the towel up his calf, kissing and licking the inside of it as she goes. Up to the thigh and then back down the other leg. She takes the towel off of his waist and dries his cock and balls gently and then moves around to his ass and dries that as well.

Taking his hands again she guides them to the bed. Where for the first time, he sees how many candles are burning and the black satin sheets on the bed, the wine and the little CD player that is still playing seductive jazzy music.

She walks him to the edge of the bed and motions for him to sit. She moves across the room and pours some wine, meanwhile, her hips are moving to the music, slowly seductively her body moves. He stands and moves in behind her, fitting his form to hers.

They move together to the music. She can feel his hard cock pressing into her ass and all she wants at the moment if for him to bend her over and take her up the ass. But she gains control and pushes back against him and turns with two glasses of wine.

Her first words of the night are , please, let me do this, please sit down and enjoy the music and the wine, the best is yet to cum. He sits back on the edge of the bed. She moves back towards the middle of the room and begins to sway with the music.

Her eyes are closed and her breathing is rapid and her breasts are falling and rising with each breath. She opens her eyes and looks at him. Slowly while still moving to the music she undoes one string, then another and then the last one. Her gown falls open and he can now see her breasts fully.

Her nipples are erect and her skin is glowing. She lets the gown fall to the floor in a puddle. She steps away from it and walks toward him. Taking his glass of wine, she pushes him back onto the bed.

Roll over on to your belly for me please, she says. He looks at her and slowly rolls over. He closes his eyes and lets the candle lite, the music and the scents around him engulf him. He feels her slide onto the bed beside him.

He can hear her rubbing her hands together, then he feels her hands on his neck. She starts to massage his neck, then his shoulders. The oil in her hands helps her hands to glide over his skin. Slowly she works her way down to his ass. As her hands massage the cheeks, her thumbs glide down the crack of his ass to his balls.

He squirms and tries to roll over, but she sits on his legs at the same time, keeping him where she wants him. She continues to massage the small of his back, running her thumbs down the crack of his ass to his balls.

Moving lower down his body she massages the thighs, running her hands back up to the balls and back down to the knee. The inside then the outside, down to his feet, she picks one foot up and massages every toe and the ball of the foot. Picking up the other one she does the same thing.

Moving from the toes she runs her tongue along his leg to the spot where the calf meets the thigh, licks and sucks there for a moment while moving towards the ass.

Running her tongue all the way up, she begins to nibble on his ass cheek, running her tongue along the bottom of one cheek to the other and up to the small of the back.

Licking and sucking her way up to the neck. She traces the outline of his ear with her tongue and whispers, “roll over please.”

He rolls over and his body is all tingly with all that she has done to him. He is more than relaxed but he is now in need of release at the same time. She looks down at him and lowers her mouth to his.

She traces his lips with her tongue and slowly his mouth opens for her tongue. Leaning into his chest, she kisses him, with all that she is feeling at the moment, her breasts are pressed into his chest along with her hands that are moving downward.

She pulls away from his mouth breathing heavily, she cant lose control yet. She places small kisses on his chest. Takes a nipple into her mouth and rolls it around her tongue moving to the other one she does the same as her hand find his cock. It is hard, hot and throbbing.

Giving little kisses on her way down to his cock, she positions herself between his legs and looks at his cock with all the passion she is feeling. She cant wait to taste him. She slowly licks the tip. Tasting the precum there she licks her lips and looks up at him. He is watching intently while she lowers her mouth to the head of his cock.

She has positioned herself so he cannot reach her and distract her with his hands. She takes all of his cock into her mouth. She can feel the hardness the velveteen of him. She loves the feel of his cock in her mouth. She lets out a small moan and she licks and sucks the shaft of his cock.

One hand going to the balls at the same time, she licks from the head to the balls. Taking one ball at a time into her mouth she licks with her tongue and sucks gently with her mouth. Moving back up the shaft she licks and sucks, taking the cock deep into her mouth. Licks under the ridge of the head, the slit in the middle of the head, tasting his cum.

Not wanting him to cum yet though she moves away from his cock to the inside of his thighs. Licking and leaving little kisses down to the knees. Back up and down she goes, kissing the balls in between and taking a ball every now and then in to her mouth, running her hands up and down his chest at the same time.

Once again she takes his cock into her mouth. She moves faster up and down the shaft with her mouth. Just enough to keep him suspended but not enough for him to cum.

She moves up his body and leaving trails of little kisses up to his mouth. She hungrily takes his mouth this time, with all the passion and all the desire and need that she now is feeling. She lays up top his body wiggling her now soaked pussy into his cock, her silky panties sliding up and down.

She kneels up from his body and undoes the string on one side of her panties, then the other. Running her hands along her breasts she gives her nipples a pinch and massages her breasts. Keeping her eyes on his, she runs her hand from her breasts to her stomach to her pussy.

Feeling how smooth it feels and silky from being freshly shaven, she lets her fingers slide to her clit. She has one hand on her breast and one rubbing her clit. She moans and looks at him.

Lifting a leg over his body and positioning herself, she slowly slides on to his hard throbbing cock until she is sitting; she grinds her pussy onto his cock as far as she can go. She places her hands on his chest and leans down to kiss him.

He grabs the back of her head and keeps her from teasing his mouth further. He thrusts his tongue into her mouth at the same time as he thrusts his cock into her pussy.

He can feel her pussy juices running down his cock, he can feel her contracting and enveloping him tighter inside her pussy. He moves a hand and finds her clit. He begins to rub it and run his finger around it, he can hear her breathing heavily and feel her pussy muscles getting tighter, he knows she is ready to cum.

She grinds her pussy into him and tries to ride him for all she is worth, but she is losing the rhythm, she tries to sit up, but he holds her to his chest and he grabs her ass and slams her back down on to his cock, over and over again up and down on his cock.

She can feel the orgasm coming, she cant stop it, as she moans/screams out her pleasure, he rolls her over and gives a few more thrusts as he gives into the contraction and the juices of her pussy and he cums too.

Barely breathing he moves from her body to the side of her and pulls her into him and together they cuddle. Letting the bodies cool and the breathing regain normalcy. Silently they fall asleep.

He wakes before her, now it is his turn. He moves a bit but does not disturb her. He looks down at her and sees the soft smile of contentment on her face, her mouth is slightly opened and she looks peaceful. He moves from the bed as she rolls over and cuddles the blanket and the pillow and lets out a sigh.

He quietly orders breakfast to be delivered to the room in 30min or so, French toast, pancakes, fruit with whipping cream, with a bowl of whipping cream on the side that done he quickly dresses and leaves the room to go to the car for a few things he bought for his turn.

He enters the room quietly, putting the bag in the closet he walks around the corner and she is sitting up in bed looking at him with a smile. He sits on the bed beside her and gives her a kiss on both cheeks. Knock on the door has her scrambling back under the covers, He chuckles to Himself and answers the door and breakfast is served.

She pops her head back out and He suggests that they sit and eat. She goes to put a robe on and He tells her that maybe they should have a shower first then eats. He asks her to go start the shower. While she is doing that He hides the strawberries and whipping cream as they are for after.

She gets in the shower and He get in behind her. She is under the water and facing him. He hands her the shampoo and she begins to lather, at the same time, He leans down and draws a nipple into His mouth.

She gasps and moans as she feels His tongue lick the nipple and the warmth of His mouth on her breast. He moves to the other nipple, she watches His head move back and forth, she forgets to wash her hair.

He stands up and takes over, He massages her scalp and she closes her eyes as He washes the soap out of her hair. He turns her out of the water and puts Himself under it.

He picks up the same sponge she used on Him and grins to Himself remembering the feel of it on His cock and what she did for Him last night. . He lathers it all up and starts to sponge her back.

Massaging as He goes, from her neck to her back, she curls into His hands as the move towards her ass, she arches her back to meet His hands as they go down the crack of her ass and around the cheeks, lower still to her thighs and her knees and back up to her ass.

Using His feet he moves her legs a part further and once again runs the soapy sponge down her ass cheeks and under to her pussy. Using the sponge He rubs her clit with just enough pressure. She hangs onto the shower wall and adjusts her legs to give Him better access to her pussy. She is sure she can feel a finger on her clit, but as soon as she feels it, it is gone. She is getting wetter and its not from the sponge.

He turns her around and lowers His mouth to hers. Running His tongue along her lips, biting the lower lip gently, then slowly enters her mouth and kisses her, she moves to lean into Him and He stops her.

He pulls away and hears a frustrated moan out of her mouth at the same time. He smiles to Himself, this is only the beginning. He begins to wash her front side, her breasts and her stomach, watching her eyes close as He nears her pussy.

It is so smooth and silky that it does not need to be shaved this morning, other wise He would gladly do that for her as well. He runs the sponge between her legs and this time He does use His fingers, creating more pressure on her clit, He hears her moan and feels her trying to get closer to His finger.

He drops the sponge and inserts a finger while His thumb is rubbing her clit. She is hanging on to the wall and onto His shoulder, she is rocking her pussy against His hand, she can feel the orgasm building, she is getting very wet and slick, His fingers are thrusting in and out of her as her clit is being rubbed, she wants to cum, she needs to cum she tries to get His fingers harder inside her, get his thumb to Hit just the right spot.

She grabs His hand and tries to move it the way she wants. He takes her hand and puts it on His shoulder as He grabs her hips and turns her around to face the wall.

Soaping her back up a little He runs the sponge down the crack of her ass. Dropping the sponge again and raising the soap from His hands He once again inserts a finger into her pussy at the same time as putting one up her ass.

She gasps and moves into His hands. She pushes against the wall and into His fingers rocking her hips against the hardness in her pussy and her ass. He lets her move herself as He moves his fingers in and out of her ass and pussy.

He hears her breathing changing; He feels her pussy starting to contract and the pussy juices starting to flow. Taking His hand out of her pussy and ass at the same time He moves her under the shower, she growls in frustration, she cant believe He stopped, her pussy and ass are throbbing she needs to cum.

Time to rinse off and have breakfast He says, all He hears is a frustrated moan, but a yes at the same time; He thinks it was more of a growl. He cocks His eyebrow at her; she lowers her eyes, but gets out of the shower at the same time.

Drying themselves off they sit to eat. He takes her plate and puts on a piece of french toast and a pancake and syrup and passes it to her, He pours some juice and a tea for her as well.

He loads up his plate as He will need the energy to finish the day. After eating He suggests she sit back on the bed as He has a treat for her and asks that she closes her eyes and does not peek.

She looks at Him puzzled but sits on the bed and closes her eyes.

She feels Him sitting on the bed beside her and feels the heat from His body to boot. She hears something but promised not to peek so keeps her eyes closed. She can smell something sweet, then she feels something wet on her lip, opening her mouth she tastes the strawberry, suck on it He says, so she does, as He moves it around her mouth, eat it He says and so she does.

Lay down on the bed for Me, but don’t open your eyes. She feels for the headboard behind her and swings her legs with His help onto the bed and she lays down.

Something soft is put on her eyes. It’s a blindfold He says, as He adjusts it, this is the best part of the treat He says. He takes her hand and wraps something silky around it, relax He says as He pulls her arm tight, tying it to the bed post.

He moves to the other side and does the same. She feels Him moving to the edge of the bed, He wraps another silky tie to her ankle and ties it and the other one to the bed as well. He then kneels between her legs, that are now spread far apart, she can feel herself getting wet again and her pussy begins to throb as she knows she is totally exposed to his view, she can feel the heat on her face with the embarrassment of being so totally spread and being so vulnerable.

Garth
Garth
6 Followers
12