Her Night in a Berlin Bar

Story Info
Young wife gets more than she bargained for.
1.2k words
53.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pasifal
Pasifal
9 Followers

This is a true story, not a fantasy. If true stories are not your thing you might be disappointed. If they are, read on!

Some time ago I got a chance to work in Europe for a month. My wife June decided she wanted to join me for the last week but would do some traveling beforehand. She was about 30 and had never been to Europe before. We had a friend whose girlfriend, Susan lived in Germany and June arranged to spend some time with her in Berlin.

Susan introduced June to a friend named David who worked for the British Forces radio that had a station there as some British troops were still in Germany at the time. He offered to take the girls out one night to a local bar just for a drink. It was a pretty ordinary bar where some of David's workmates hung out at as well as some young Germans. After a couple of hours Susan decided to go home but J said she would stay and David promised to see her home.

June had had a couple of drinks by this time and was enjoying the attentions of the guys there, as she was the only girl in their group. She sat at the bar and chatted with a couple of David's friends who she found attractive. June had had affairs with friends of ours while I was out of town and knew I enjoyed hearing about her adventures so was not afraid of flirting with these guys. As the night wore on she decided to go home with one of them but wasn't sure which. June is very slim and pretty brunette with small perky boobs and long legs. She was probably wearing a blouse and black jeans but not wearing a bra as she rarely did at that time.

June was pretty far gone with the drink but one of the guys then offered her coke which she rarely does but every now and then can be tempted. They went in the back past a pool table to do that and she saw that there was a bunch of local guys there as well who seemed to know her new friends. They did it pretty openly and the bartender didn't seem to mind. They went back to the bar where the conversation got a bit wilder. The two guys she was flirting with were competing to get her to take her home and she was encouraging them saying she couldn't decide. Then one of them said 'Look this is a once in a lifetime thing, in a foreign country for the first and maybe only time, you should do something you can remember for the rest of your life. You should have us all'.

J was really only thinking of the guys she was flirting with and maybe David...so she said 'sure, why not.' The guys immediately started making out with her and undoing her blouse. This felt good so she didn't notice that the bartender went around to lock up. Then her friends stood her up. She wasn't sure what was going on assuming they were leaving but didn't object as she was quite light headed from the drink, drugs and kissing.

They headed toward the back with her blouse partially open. When they reached the pool table her friends lifted her up and sat her on the edge. The other guys there stood back to watch. She tried to object but they reassured her everything was going to be great and slipped her blouse off. She was scared being topless in a strange public place but didn't feel like she could do anything as she had agreed to it and she was now surrounded by guys. Several hands were on her making her lay down as someone peeled off her jeans and panties. She realized that she was going to get gangbanged by an unknown number of guys and there wasn't much she could do about it but play along. Maybe just one guy would fuck her and she could get out. Hands were all over her and fingers slipped into her pussy opening it up. Pretty soon guys were fucking her and others were putting their cocks in her face. She tried to suck them as best she could. One of the German guys had his cock in her mouth and let out sigh saying 'Danke!' as he came.

Most of them had had a turn in her when a really fat guy came up to pussy. She managed to get up and say no, that she didn't want him to fuck her. But her new friends said no you can't do that, if you refuse him he'll be really hurt, you'll scar him for life. You don't want to be responsible for that do you? Incredibly she fell for that and lay back down as this huge guy climbed on her and huffed and puffed and sweated before emptying his balls into her. This was pre-aids and she was on the pill so there was never a thought of condoms.

She had had enough by then and got off the table. Cum just ran down her legs. The guys all disappeared pretty quickly except for David, who for some reason had not fucked her. He collected her clothes and said he would get her home right away. I guess they couldn't find a cab because they took a tram back. David was talking all the way saying how impressed he was and how beautiful and sexy she was. Then all of a sudden he said they had to get off. But they weren't home; it was a big unlit, public park. She was exhausted but he led her into the darkness and sat her down behind a large tree. Then pulling her jeans down again he added his load to who knows how many already leaking out of her pussy. Barely conscious she got back on a tram with him and finally got home.

She felt like such a slut she didn't want to stay with Susan anymore so David arranged for her to stay with an older couple that were friends of his. I don't know whether David had told his friend about the night in the bar but as soon as the wife was out of the house the guy came on to June. He was not her type, big and burly but she said she felt like such a slut what did it matter? She didn't put up any kind of fight just let him fuck her on the kitchen table like it was nothing. The next morning she left town.

Within a week she joined me where I was working and couldn't wait to tell me all about it while I fucked her. She told me she knew I would like it and had gone through with it for me. I don't think I've ever been so turned on. Later in London we ran into David and he gave us a lift home in a car. It was a bit strange, as I don't think he knew that I knew about that night. I wish I had brought it up and seen if I could have got June to let me watch her be that slut in person.

This is a long shot but If any of this sounds familiar and you think you might have been there, let me know.

Pasifal
Pasifal
9 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
TatankaBillTatankaBillover 5 years ago
Hot story!

You told it straight up with no embellishment and it works very well. Nice job!

BH54BH54over 5 years ago
I'll never understand....

While I enjoy reading the stories (it's fantasy), I'll never understand why any guy would get off on hearing about his wife/girlfriend having sex with other guys for real.

PasifalPasifalover 5 years agoAuthor
True story

Sorry if it wasn't clear but this isn't fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

That was very bland and not very imaginative. Would have been nice to have read something new. This was like a template for every non con story on here

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Petite Wife Fucked Again by Many Husband and wife stranded in blizzard and gang banged in bar.in Loving Wives
My Wife was Drugged in a Bar Wife drugged in bar by a stranger, husband watches.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tradeshow Adventure A young wife turns slut hot wife at a tradeshow.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories