Her Night of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn massaged the inside of Jane's thighs, working her way up the outside of her thighs and back down her inner thighs. On the way back down, Lynn lightly stroked Jane's outer lips as she crossed from her inner thighs to her outer thighs. This light touch again sent shudders up and down Jane's spine. Lynn pulled Jane's body closer, close enough that Jane could feel Lynn's silky dampness against her. Lynn began to rub Jane's pubic area up along her hipbone and back down her belly. Leaning up, Lynn lightly stroked the area right under Jane's breast, moving up into her armpits and back down the middle of her cleavage. She felt her nipples start to harden even more. Lynn's fingers moved to Jane's nipples and massaged her way outward in circles. Another soft moan escaped Jane's lips, Lynn responded by pushing her hips against Jane's aching lips. Lynn got up and kissed Jane's lips, sliding her tongue in between Jane's teeth. Lynn's hard nipples were rubbing Jane through the silky material, but Lynn's pleasure was not in her plains for tonight.

Lynn got up and moved Jane so that the back of her head was in Lynn's lap, with a light touch she began to rub Jane's temples, moving out to her scalp. Lynn's fingers moved to Jane's eyes, gently moved in circles around her orbits. Next, she massaged her sinus area, from her nose out to her ears. Jane's lips and mouth were next to receive Lynn's special attention. Jane was getting very sleepy as Lynn continued to massage her face. Lynn slid Jane's head to her pillow and snuggled up next to her, continuing to gently massage Jane's head until she drifted off to sleep. Jane slept better that night than she had in weeks. All the tension had left her body; she was a new woman.

Jane awoke the next morning to the smell of breakfast, looking around and saw the handcuffs hanging on the bed post with a note, "It's your turn, today!"

12