Her Night Out

Story Info
A Submissive's gift from her Master.
2.3k words
4.15
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dollfla
dollfla
4 Followers

Being in her Master's presence always excited her, but there was something different about Him tonight; an air of excitement and anticipation that she couldn't explain. He greeted her arrival with almost violent eagerness, grasping her hair and tilting her head to one side so He could lick her ear and bite her neck. Instantly she felt her pussy flood with moisture and started to shift on her feet. Kicking the insides of her ankles to spread her legs, He reached beneath her short black skirt to feel the wet, warmth of her naked cunt. She never, ever wore panties in His presence. Tonight she was attired in a tight white button-down blouse, so tight the buttons pulled, exposing the sheer black lace bra underneath; a bra seen clearly through the thin white material. A short black leather skirt, black fishnet stockings held up by a black garter belt and black stiletto heels completed her wardrobe. The bra hooked in front and before she knew it, He'd reached inside her blouse and undid the clasp. His hands groped and mauled her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples as He continued to ravage her neck. She was trembling with excitement and desire, and just when she thought she was going to explode with an orgasm, He stopped. He backed up from her, gazing at her, taking in the glazed look in her eyes, the flushed cheeks, the disheveled appearance, and told her she looked perfect.

Moving to the kitchen He poured them each a glass of wine, then led her to the sun room where T/they sat and chatted briefly about T/their day. A second glass of wine, a couple of cigarettes, and the explosive sexual atmosphere and she was ready for anything He had for her. Seeing her starting to relax and mellow out, He took the wine from her and ordered her to stand. Placing a blindfold on her, He told her that she'd seen the last image for the night. The rest of the time, her other senses would have to suffice as He would not allow her to see. Ordering her to stand still, He proceeded to slide her arms out of the blouse so He could remove the bra. He then had her put the blouse back on, but left most of the buttons undone so that her tits were almost completely exposed. He placed a leather collar around her neck, feeling her whole body tremble with suppressed emotion at its cool touch. He added cuffs to both wrists and ankles, attached a leash to the collar and told her to carefully follow Him.

He guided her slowly, helping her avoid obstacles. She wondered where T/they were headed when she felt the cool night air hit her. The next thing she knew, He was helping her to climb into the back of His truck. Confused, she started to speak, but He quickly covered her lips with His own, kissing her long and deep, then, with one finger on her lips, He whispered in her ear that she was to completely trust Him, ask no questions, and remember that He would ALWAYS keep her safe. He then laid her down, face up, in the bed of His truck, attaching each cuff to a clasp in the four corners of the bed. He told her to raise her hips slightly and as she did, He slid her skirt up to her hips, fully exposing her cunt. He stared at her for a moment, then bent over her to softly kiss her again and whisper to her how beautiful she was. He climbed out of the truckbed, leaving her spreadeagle and helpless. She heard the truck door open, then felt the engine come to life.

Her breath started coming quicker, in short anxious gasps, as she felt the truck move, and heard the other cars as they entered traffic. She was grateful that it was night time and that the truck had high sides, but she also knew that her Master did not have a tailgate, so anyone following them would get an eyeful of her pussy. At that thought, more moisture dripped from her cunt, confirming to herself that she was truly her Master's slut/whore/bitch. She would do anything for Him and He knew it.

The drive took about 20 minutes and when the truck stopped, she had no idea where they were. She heard rap music and then some men talking. Next she heard her Master's door open and then more talking. It was evident that there were several men, and she was certain they were all black. She started trembling, excitement and frightened anticipation causing her nipples to harden even more in the cool night air, her cunt dripping. She felt the truck move as they climbed into the bed, one after another. She couldn't tell how many there were. Hands appeared on her everywhere, caressing her thighs, fingering her pussy, pulling her blouse completely aside and squeezing her tits. She moaned softly, enjoying the sensations enveloping her body, but then all action ceased.

She heard her Master speak, telling them they could use her, abuse her even, but it would not be in the back of the truck and He would be present at all times. They readily agreed and exited the truck bed. She felt her Master's lips next to her ear, whispering that she was to make Him proud of her, then He released the clasps attached to each cuff. Helping her to slide out of the bed, He took her leash and tugged, guiding her as T/they walked up a short flight of stairs into a building. She had no idea where they were and her body continued to tremble as she was led through a door, around what she thought must be furniture, and into another room, where she felt her legs come in contact with a bed.

He attached the end of the long leash to an eyebolt in the wall at the head of the bed and proceeded to tell the men that she was theirs. He whispered to her one last time that she was not to worry; that He would be right there if she needed Him. He asked her if she remembered her safeword and when she nodded, He kissed her cheek and tucked a small swatch of red satin in the cuff of one wrist, then turned to the men. He repeated her safeword, 'blood red rose' to them, saying if they heard those words, or, if she pulled the satin from her cuff in the event she couldn't talk, then all action was to immediately cease. They quickly voiced their understanding and agreement of the conditions, then moved to surround her.

Her Master having retreated from her to a chair in the corner, she focused her attention on the men now stripping her naked. She started to speak but one of them placed a large hand over her mouth and told her that the only words they wanted to hear were pleas for more. She nodded and whimpered and settled in to enjoying the stimulation she was getting all over her body. A mouth engulfed one nipple, sucking and biting, while someone else did the same with her other nipple. She was still standing and felt her legs being spread wide apart, with a mouth attaching itself to her pussy, a tongue sliding along her lips, teeth nibbling. Another tongue found its way to her ass, licking up and down the length of her crack, fingers parting her cheeks so it could probe her tight hole. She moaned louder, the beginnings of an orgasm working through her body, her muscles tensing, her body starting to tremble. Suddenly she cried out, and the mouth on her pussy was filled with her cum as waves of pleasure rocketed through her.

Once the trembling subsided, the men released her and laid her on the bed crosswise with her head tilted toward the floor on the edge of the mattress. Her legs were spread and the licking, sucking and clit biting continued as a large hard cock was forced into her mouth. Her lips stretched wide around it and she though she would be split apart if this cock entered her pussy. The man started pumping his hips, fucking her mouth. The men played with every part of her body, constantly sucking and biting her nipples, fucking her mouth and teasing her pussy and ass with tongues. Then, the cock was withdrawn from her mouth and she was roughly pulled up and told to get on her hands and knees. One man slid under her until her cunt was positioned directly over his massive pole. Taking one of her hands he guided it to his cock, letting her feel the size and length of it. She moaned, eager to feel it splitting her, filling her with its immense size. Grasping her hips, he pulled her down onto it roughly, ramming its entire length into her with one hard stroke. She cried out, the pain washing through her, pushing her into an unexpected orgasm. She trembled violently, impaled on his cock, her tits bouncing until a mouth clamped down on each nipple.

From that point on, she knew only wave after wave of pleasure as she rode from one orgasm to the next, never coming down for more than a few seonds. A second cock filled her, splitting open her ass, causing more burning pain and more intense pleasure. Hand slapped her ass repeatedly as the two cocks set up a rythym, fucking her hard and deep in both holes. Her ass quickly turned red and warm from the beatings but they did not stop. Her mouth was constantly filled with cock, or large balls, or even an occasional ass spread for her to rim a tight hole. The men played round robin, shifting from mouth to nipple to pussy to ass in a seemingly endless rythym. Incredibly, as she came down from an intense orgasm, she realized that these men had not yet cum.

Just as that thought invaded her foggy mind, every cock was withdrawn from her body and she was laid on the bed, face up. It took only seconds for her to understand this sudden change as the moanings of the men increased and hot streams of cum began to coat her face, tits, and abused pussy. Endless gobs of the sticky hot cum covered her, filling her open mouth and dripping off her tortured nipples.

With her last remaining strength, she reached out to grope for a cock, and raised herself to it to eagerly lick and suck the last drops from it. Each of the cocks received the same treatment until she was loaded with cum, both in her mouth and over her body. She wiped gobs of the stuff from her nipples, her stomach, and the mound of her pussy and licked it from her fingers like a woman starved for food. Finally, with no more cum to be had, she fell back to the bed, tired and content, with a smile on her cum covered lips. Her hair was matted to her head from sweat and cum.

Suddenly she sensed her Master's presence at her side and she heard Him tell her to get to the floor, on her knees, and thank these men for allowing her the privilege of being used by them. With effort, she slid from the bed, her legs and thighs burning from the effort her muscles put forth, settled herself in a kneeling position, and with a soft, breathy voice, thanked them for using her so thoroughly and for the gift of their cum. She felt the leash being tugged and she rose to her feet. Each of the men, five in all, gave her a soft kiss and left.

Alone with her Master, she sighed and softly thanked Him for allowing her this wonderful night. In a gruff voice, He told her to thank Him properly, that watching the action had produced an almost painful erection and He had need of her mouth.

All thoughts of exhaustion fled as she fell to her knees and eagerly reached for His cock, feeling her way to it, grasping its hard length and caressing it. The black cocks that had filled her for hours were wonderful, but nothing matched the feeling the engulfed her when she had her Master's cock in her hands. Lovingly she stroked it, licked the head, bathed the shaft with her tongue, sucked each of His balls into her mouth, then worked her way back to the head where her tongue probed the tiny opening. Then, sliding the head into her mouth, she sucked it in, easing inch after inch into the warm recesses. Sliding her lips up and down the length, her tongue dancing over it, her fingernails raking over His balls, she quickly felt Him tense and before long, His precious cum was flooding her mouth, shooting down her throat. Gulping every drop, she eagerly sucked Him dry and cleaned Him completely.

Without a word, He drew her up by the leash, and before she could swallow the last drops, His tongue invaded her mouth, sharing the taste of His own cum with her. He then helped her to dress and led her back to the truck. Although He knew she was tired and would be more comfortable in the cab of the truck with Him, He wanted this night to end as it had begun. He helped her back into the bed of the truck and laid her as she was before, spread eagle, cuffs attached to the clasps. Cum still clung to her hair and her mound. He smiled at the sight of her, this slut/whore/bitch He owned and loved. Silently He kissed her again, climbed from the bed and into the cab of the truck.

Sometime during the drive home she fell asleep and He had to gently wake her to help her from the truck bed and into the house. Finally, He removed the blindfold, kissed each eye and led her to the shower. He undressed her, helped her in the shower, washed her hair and body, helped her wash Him, then toweled T/them both dry before tumbling into bed with her.

dollfla
dollfla
4 Followers