Her Night with Him

Story Info
The one night they spend together.
1.8k words
3.89
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday and work was going as normal for him, he knew nothing of what the rest of the day held. He finished his lunch and sat back at his desk, with a huge sigh he got back to work. Just then a message came through on his phone. It was her; a smile crept across his face.

'I'm in London. Meet me at the Hotel, room 221, 8.30pm. Receptionist will give you a key. Don't be late'

What?!! Why is she in London? He decided that he was going to ask her what was going on.

'Why are you in London? What's the hotel about?'

Her reply answered none of his questions, it simply read:

'Please come, you might enjoy yourself'

He'd already decided from the first text that he was going to go; curiosity had got the better of him. It was only 1.30pm, he had ages to wait. All afternoon he thought of different scenarios, the more he thought the kinkier they got. She knew a lot about him, too much, but they had done nothing but kiss, touch and dirty texts. At last the working day came to an end; he packed up his bag and dropped it around his friend's house, where he was meant to be staying. He wasn't sure what to tell them about that night without causing any suspicion. He eventually just told them he was going out with the lads from the office and it was going to be a late one. That covered most of the night; he would worry about the rest tomorrow. After dinner he decided to shower, he was sure his body was going to be used somehow tonight as the sexual tension between them had been growing over the last few months, the texts were getting dirtier.

He was ready, it was 8pm. He left for the hotel, feeling very excited and aroused at what awaited him. Arriving at the hotel at exactly 8.30pm he got the room key card from the receptionist and slowly climbed the stairs. He reached room 221 and hesitated. There's no going back once I've entered this room he thought, shaking his head and the thought away he inserted the key card and the green light unlocked the door.

Opening the door his nose was immediately filled with the scent of her perfume mixed with the warmth of her soft skin. Quickly he closed the door behind him. The room was dark but there was some glow from the four candles around the room. There was soft music playing and then there she was. She walked into view wearing a bathrobe.

Without even a 'hello' they walked into each other's arms and kissed passionately. Tongues forcing their way into each other's mouths, she was sucking his bottom lip and her hands were on his neck. She pulled away from him and looked deep into his beautiful eyes, the first thing that ever got her wet was his eyes. She was warm, throbbing and already damp; his touch alone could almost send her to climax. Her head pounded and her body shook as he undid her bathrobe. It fell to the floor; she was wearing heels, stockings, lacy black knickers and a black corset. He took a step back to take in the view of her body in such clothing. He could feel his cock grow hard. She unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest as she pulled it past his shoulders and down his arms. Upon reaching his nipples she sucked and licked them, finally nibbling the erect nipples. Sometimes biting so hard that he let out and involuntary gasp. She slowly kissed his chest down to his belly button, and then undid his belt and trousers, letting them fall to the floor. She stroked his large cock through his pants and with the other hand stroked his bum. Then standing up she ran her hands across his chest and stood behind him. She ran her nails down his back, causing his body to shiver with excitement.

She walked over to the large 4-poster bed and sat on the edge, as she did this he kicked off his shoes and wriggled out of his trousers, socks had to go too! He moved towards her, as he did she slid further up the bed. With her legs spread, heels digging into the duvet he could see the wetness already forming on her knickers. He leant forward and kissed her thighs making his way up to her knicker clad pussy. She could feel him biting her lips through the knickers, the waves of hot passion flowing through her body. He stopped and stroked her legs with his thick, warm but soft hands. He took off her shoes, undid the stockings and slowly rolled them off her legs. Her legs were bare and he was kissing her feet, slowly moving up. The feeling was sending her wild and she was getting wetter and wetter. She wanted his cock out, tugging at his pants; he stood and pulled them off. Releasing his cock, it was the most perfect cock to her. She wanted it inside her as soon as possible, filling her with its hardness.

He carried on kissing her legs and making his way up to her pussy. Nuzzling and kissing eventually he grabbed her knickers on both sides and pulled them off. He stood and stared at her warm, wet pussy for a moment and then down he went. It was as truly amazing as he had said it would be. He was teasing her clit with his tongue, taking the whole of her pussy in his mouth, sucking, licking and biting her clit. The pain was a washed with pleasure, she screamed out and he bit her again, only this time thrusting 3 fingers into her at the same time. Her back arched and she was close to cumming. With her legs over his shoulders she let out a great moan and he could feel her pussy convulse as she came. He slowed down, pulling away and kissing her thighs, allowing her time to control her breathing. He kneels on the bed and looks at the body spread out in front of his, wet and warm it looks delicious.

She sits up and moves across the bed, she stands and walks towards him.

"My turn" she says.

And she pushes him down onto the bed. Straddling him she sits her wet pussy on his chest, rubbing it up and down until his chest is covered in her juices. Holding his hands she pulls them above his head and kissing his face and down his neck, biting and licking his ears as she goes. She makes her way down his chest, eventually letting go of his arms as she can no longer reach. He keeps them raised above his head though. She kisses his thighs, his whole body shivers with excitement as she licks his thighs and blows cool air on them. Her hands are now cupping his balls and rubbing down to his bum. He can now feel her tongue on his cock, flicking around the head and licking down the shaft. Just as he wants to be engulfed she backs away and reaches passed him and grabs something off the table next to the bed. He opens his eyes to see what she is doing but he can feel more with them closed so he closes them again. She's back on his cock now licking and blowing. Her hands pulling his balls softly and gently away from his body and soon they are engulfed in her warm, wet mouth.

He moans loudly as her free hand is moving up and down his cock. Again she stops and does something but at this point he doesn't know or care what it is. Then her mouth is back on his cock, the head is in her mouth and it feels so wet and warm. He tries to thrust the rest of his cock into her mouth but she moves back, keeping only the tip in.

One hand is around the base of his cock and other is moving down to his bum. He can feel her fingers are wet. Two fingers are now circling his anus and she's taken more of his cock in her mouth. Every now and then a finger delves into his tight anus, gently. Just as his is getting used to the feeling both fingers plunge deep inside, curing round, massaging his G-spot. At the same time she has taken the whole of his cock in her mouth, keeping her mouth tight she moves up and down the shaft as her fingers keep massaging. He's building up and can't hold it much longer, he cums in her mouth. She swallows but there is so much cum she can't keep up. She leans forward and lets the remaining cum fall across her cleavage; she is still wearing the corset. She pulls out her fingers and gently rubs the cum into her cleavage, then unhooks the corset and throws it on the floor and rubs the rest of his cum into her nipples.

He watches as they become erect and glisten from his cum. He sits up and helps her rub it in whilst kissing her deeply, tasting his own juices in her mouth. She sits on top of his still erect cock and wraps her legs around him. He crosses his legs; they are now in the Lotus position with arms wrapped around each other for support. They rock gently, the feeling is so intimate, and feelings of passion wash over them both. Moving freely into the Twisted Missionary position he thrusts deeply into her. Her legs wrapped around his back, squeezing hard. She can feel the friction on her clit and before long they cum hard together. The climax seems to go on and on, he has completely filled her with his cum. He pulls out and collapses beside her; both are panting hard and sweating. Their sex smells filling the room.

As their breathing steadies they turn to each other and kiss passionately. She climbs off the bed, he can see his cum dribbling down her thigh and feels turned on again. She goes to the bathroom and starts the shower. He walks into the bathroom to find her under the warm shower, soaping her curvy body. He climbs in and joins her, they wash each other's bodies, kissing, stroking and tenderly touching. They dry off and climb into bed, with arms around each other they kiss deeply.

They both know that this will never happen again and they don't want to let go of each other, hoping that time will stop and they can remain in each other's arms forever.