Her Nightmare Come True

Story Info
Girl gets heart broken when made to watch BF fuck slut.
1.8k words
4.06
40.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N ~ This is my first erotic story, both on here and published at all. It's essentially about a girl who comes home to catch her boyfriend cheating, and is forced to watch. It's dark and terrible and the pain I imagine the girl going through isn't something I'd wish on anyone. For some strange reason, however, I've felt the dark, twisted need to turn this into an erotic story for quite some time now. I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment!

*****

It was raining. Stacy hated driving in the rain, especially at night; it always made her nervous. She was heading home after a disastrously long day at work, and she was looking forward to a hot cup of tea and snuggling into her boyfriends strong arms. She smiled seductively to her self, biting and licking her lips in anticipation. In her mind, his muscular, tan arms held his toned body up above her as he thrust into her core and growled that deep, guttural sound she loved.

She was only 10 minutes away from home now, and her panties were already starting to get wet. Stacy could feel herself tighten and pulse as the heat throbbed through her center. Without realizing it, she started accelerating through the rain, speeding on her way home, desperate for sex. She made it home in just seven minutes more, and practically burst out of her car and ran to the house.

Hastily unlocking the front door, she walked inside and threw her bags down in the entryway. She was about to call out her boyfriend's name when she heard a thumping sound. Now, it was normal for her to find him creating some woodworking project or another, so to her, the immediate sound of thumping was ordinary. However, everything in her started changing into confusion and upset as she slowly started up the stairs towards the banging sound; It was coming from their bedroom, not the garage. Her heart dropped into her stomach and her stomach leapt into her throat. She thought she was going to vomit. Her hand on the doorknob to the bedroom now, everything in her was screaming not to turn it, but she had to find out what was behind the door. Slowly, she turned the knob.

She had been right; the dreaded knot inside her had been growing and telling her everything she needed to know. There, on the bed, having the time of his life, was her boyfriend railing a hot blonde chick. It broke Stacy's heart in so many ways, especially since he had always told her he hated blondes. It was her worst nightmare come to life. He, who would always go on about how he promised to love her and protect her alone, who had vowed he would always remain faithful and who had told her on countless occasions how much he loved her body and her body alone. She felt the hot tears fall down her face before she had time to stop them, and in the back of her throat, a fire started burning. She was choked up. After a moment or two, the two lovers finally noticed her presence. They didn't even try to cover it up.

"Oh, finally home are you?" he asked. Stacy just stared, open mouthed like a fish. She wanted to say something. She wanted to yell, scream, throw something. She was speechless.

She finally managed to choke out, "Why?" as she crumpled to the ground in a heap of tears and pain and heartache. She never in a million years would have thought that this man would ever hurt her, especially not in such away is this. However, something very, very dark and deep inside of her was enjoying the sight. As much as she hated to admit it, some twisted, dark, sadistic part of her was enjoying the sight of her boyfriend fucking another woman in front of her. A woman so beautiful and sexy that she couldn't possibly hope to compare. It made her feel useless and worthless and ugly and everything that her boyfriend always said he hated in other women.

"You're not good enough," was his eventual reply. Her heart shattered. She saw red, then black, and eventually stars and it felt as though someone had hit her in the head with a baseball. She screamed and wailed uncontrollably, gasping for breath.

He seemed to have heard enough of her whining and crying after a few moments, because he came over to her, still naked, and grabbed her, hoisting her into a chair. Before she had time to realize what was happening, he had tied her to a chair facing the bed so she could watch.

She turned away and threw up, feeling hated and unloved, used and sick. The perfect man she had found - the Adonis she had so protectively and unabashedly claimed for herself - had finally realized how perfect he was. She had spent years with him, telling him countless times how amazing, how perfect and handsome he was. He used to be the nice guy everyone took advantage of; including her at one point. She corrected that, however, spending the time afterwards up until this point proving her love and devotion to him. He had done the same. Today's events seemed to have come out of nowhere; she was completely blind sighted.

"You're going to watch me get all the pleasure I want from Isobel," he told her, running his hand over the blonde's naked body. She was also not trying to hide herself from Stacy; she probably got some sort of twisted enjoyment out of fucking another girl's man right in front of her.

He walked back over to Stacy and felt her pussy and tits roughly, grabbing and mashing them with his big fingers and strong hands. He felt her dripping pussy and grinned maliciously. "You're going to enjoy this, you stupid, worthless slut." He slapped her. She cried.

Normally they were rough during sex, so the slap wasn't what had hurt. What hurt was the fact that he was right; she was worthless compared to the Aphrodite that now lay waiting for her Adonis. She felt as though her heart were consumed by a white-hot fire, and was being stabbed with a thousand needles. Never had she felt a pain even remotely like this before. It was horrendous. It was a pain she would never wish upon anybody.

She watched helplessly as his delicious naked body walked purposefully towards the bed, where his blonde beauty lay waiting seductively. She was every man's dream; beautiful curves, toned, perfect breasts, and a face that would put models to shame.

This truly was Stacy's worst nightmare.

She watched as he slowly and with skill slid two fingers into Isobel's pussy, groaning at how tight she felt around his fingers. His head lowered straight to her pussy so he could eat.

If there was one thing that had always remained the same throughout the years she had known him, it was that he loved eating pussy. He had said before that hers was his favorite; the best there was. Obviously, he had found a better one.

Isobel moaned and bit her lip.

"Oh, fuck, baby," he groaned, "I love how tight you feel around my fingers. I love your moans. Squeeze around me. Squeeze!" He ordered.

Every word that came out of his mouth broke Stacy's heart even more, because he had said all of them to her exactly the way he was saying them to the blonde. There was no use hoping her heart would ever be repaired; Stacy felt like she was dying, and she hoped it was quick. She didn't think she could take much more. She also knew she didn't have a choice at the moment.

The blonde and her man looked over at Stacie triumphantly as Isobel moaned in pleasure at his fingers massaging her insides. It was as if Stacy could feel him doing it to her, too; and she hated herself for getting wet over the thought and sight. A tiny moan slipped out. The blonde smirked evilly.

"Oh, baby," she purred, her voice sticky as pine sap, "she likes watching us. Maybe it's my turn to pleasure you; let's see how she feels about that." Stacie gasped and burst into tears again.

"No!" She screamed. She couldn't bear the thought of another woman giving her man pleasure, let alone having to watch. It was her worst fucking nightmare, and she wasn't sure it would ever end.

The blonde changed positions so that she was kneeling in between her man's legs. Slowly and seductively, she began stroking his erect cock with her soft-looking hands, smiling in satisfaction at the moan that escaped his lips when she touched her tongue to the head of his bulbous cock. Stacy screamed again, hating the desperate feeling growing inside her. She would do anything to take this pain away - anything.

His prick was in Isobel's mouth now; she was working it like a professional cock sucker. For all Stacy knew, she probably was. Hell, she was probably a fucking porn star. It wasn't that far fetched to imagine, really.

She watched in horror as the blonde mounted her man and slid his dick in and out of her waiting pussy slowly, making sure Stacy could see it all.

"Are you seeing this Stacy?" he managed to growl out. "This is how you fuck. This is how you please me. She can do it; why couldn't you? Pathetic." He growled the last word as he grabbed Isobel's hips and slammed her down on his dick furiously, fucking her like a madman. Stacy's wailing blended with their moans and she felt her own core tighten as her heart kept shattering into smaller and smaller pieces.

How fucked up was it that she was getting turned on by having her heart destroyed by the man she loved? She didn't have an answer.

In her head, she was dying. In her heart, her heart no longer existed; it had been torn to shreds by the man in front of her as he seemed to try to fuck Stacy's pain into the blonde, who eagerly accepted.

Never in her life would she have ever guessed he'd do this to her; not after all the promises, the tears and kisses and lovemaking they had shared. Did all the memories mean nothing to him?

Finally, he looked at Stacy again. She could tell they were both close to finishing, and she prayed with everything in her that at least he wouldn't finish in her.

It was futile; after a few more hard pumps, he growled out Isobel's name while staring at Stacy, grabbing a fistful of the blonde's hair in one hand and her ass with the other as he made sure all his cum made it inside her pussy.

Was it over? It felt like it.

Stacie couldn't tell; she blacked out after he kissed the blonde.