Her Obedient Slave

Story Info
Obedient, pantied man is cuckolded by his girlfriend.
934 words
3.41
116.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a half an hour ago...

My girlfriend, lately, had placed me under her direct control. I no longer had control over when, where or how I could cum. My testicles were full because I hadn't been drained in over a week. I had attempted to get my perfect girlfriend to drain me. She denied me telling me that I only got to cum when she felt like it. She wasn't in the mood.

She told me, "Instead of playing with your shaved pee-pee, why don't you use your credit card online and buy yourself some really girly panties?" She giggled. I loved it.

She had leaned over and picked up her brand new Coach purse. She had purchased it online about a week ago using my credit card. She told me that it was an early birthday present from me. I knew she would expect many, many more.

She rummaged through her purse until she found what it was she was looking for: my credit card. She handed it to me and said, "Go to Vicky's and buy yourself at least twenty different pairs of panties. You are only allowed to shop in their Pink section of panties because those panties are designed for whiny teenage girls aka you. Make sure that every pair that you pick are very girly. Oh, and you can only pick string bikini or thong panties. Now get out of my face."

"A boy from one of my classes is coming over soon. He doesn't wear girly panties like you do and he has a huge cock. He showed me. It is nothing like yours. Much bigger."

All of a sudden, we both heard the doorbell ring. She smiled the most mischievous smile. Since I wore nothing but my pair of white lace thong panties with red hearts all over, I ran to our bedroom. "Hey! Sissy! You get the door around here! Remember?" I did remember. My traitorous penis was rock hard except that it had nowhere to go within its tight lace prison. She giggled at my predicament. Right then, I thought aloud, "I love you, dear..." She smiled, walked up to me and, with her right hand, she began rubbing the gusset of my lace panties. I moaned as the doorbell rang for the second time. She lightly kissed my lips as she continued rubbing my encased penis. "We mustn't keep my boyfriends waiting...go and greet him. Introduce him to your house. Allow him to fuck your perfect girlfriend. Go, my little sissy!" She let go of me as the doorbell rang for a third time. He was getting impatient. I ran to the door and whipped it open.

"Hello and welcome to my house. Please, make it your own. Take my girlfriend and make her yours." The young twenty-something boy from her class laughed hysterically.

"Wow! He is a sissy! I mean, you told me everything but, geez, I didn't expect this!" He continued laughing as he pushed me aside in order to enter my house. He began to feel up my girlfriend. She just smiled while he pulled her skirt up to her waist and began rubbing her beautiful vagina. I had promised her that it would be the only vagina I would ever touch. Forever. Tears welled up in my eyes.

He said, "Hey sissy, go to your room or something, I've got business to attend to." I knew exactly what business he meant; even though I hadn't personally experienced it for about a year. The last time I had gotten any was a year ago when we had first moved into the house. I began walking back to the computer room. I looked back one last time.

She was on her knees and had unzipped his jeans to fish out his enormous cock. I watched as she did. It really is huge. She stroked it a few times all the while looking up at him and whispering loving words. She looked at me, smiled, then mouthed the words, I love you, before swallowing his cock whole. He began moaning and I knew he would enjoy himself.

I turned around and continued retreating to the computer room. I heard her shout as I entered the room, "Go buy your pretty and girly panties, sissy! I'll be checking to make sure you did later!"

Back at the computer...

I could hear my beautiful girlfriend getting fucked on our sofa. She was screaming in ecstasy. I tried to tune her out but couldn't. She wouldn't want me to anyways. I looked down at the floor to see my crumpled white lace thong panties. I decided I'd better go to Vicky's online to buy new panties or she would punish me. So, I opened up a new window to go to Victoria's Secret online.

I began searching through the panties in the Pink collection. I soon became rock hard. Outside the computer room, I could hear the young man screaming as he exploded inside of my girlfriend. She screamed, too. I heard them calm down for a moment. Then I heard him get up from the sofa and tell my girlfriend to make him hard again. I heard her giggle then get off the sofa. She began licking his cock. I could hear the licking and the kissing as she went to town on his huge penis. I could tell that she loved it. I could tell that she was having a great time.

So, as they began fucking for the second time in an hour, I resumed sifting through the Pink panty collection.