Her 'One Time' Fantasy

Story Info
She needed to try another man, just once.
8.6k words
4.04
38.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is stroke story of how a husband took control of his family after being hosed in a divorce.

*****

The phone was ringing... Shit, who would be phoning me at seven on a Saturday morning? I cocked one eye open and peeked at the caller ID. It was my home number, or what used to be my home number.

"Dad?"

"Yeah, Jason, waddaya want?"

"Dad, mom needs your help."

"Allison again?"

"Yes, she's in jail."

"What's your drunken sister done this time? ... dancing nude in the public fountain again?"

"Dunno..."

"Why don't YOU help her?"

"Dad, you know I can't... they're asking for an adult to come and get her."

"Well then, get your slut mother to bail her out, I gotta go to work," I hung up. Of course, I knew it wouldn't end there. The phone rang again.

"Dad... mom said she'd make it up to you."

What the fuck was that about? Was she going to offer me sex? What a joke, there was no way I was going near the bitch.

"Tell her to half the alimony payment so I don't have to work on weekends."

"I don't think she can... We're barely scraping by now."

"We? ... For chrissakes, none of you are working and you're living in my house expense free... A druggie son, a drunken daughter, and their fornicating mother. Go tell your mother to peddle her ass on the street. Or maybe she can suck Phil's cock again. Surely, he'd do her a favor for a decent blow job."

"She hasn't seen Phil since that... since you caught her eight months ago... Please, dad, you're the only one we can turn to," he was near tears.

"Awright, awright... quit blubbering, I'll go get her right now... and you and your mother better be there when I bring Allison home. We're going to have a little family talk."

Driving to the local precinct, my thoughts were on our seventeen year old twins, Jason and Allison. There was a time when I was very proud of them. Both were on the honor roll in their final year of high school, headed for college scholarships. Not now... When we divorced, Bev lost control. Both quit school and ran wild.

Allison was released into my custody after my wallet was lightened by a fine for her being drunk and disorderly. As I drove, she was blubbering her 'I'm sorries'.

How could I not feel compassion for my beautiful daughter, it wasn't her fault that fate had dealt her that hand. She looked so much like Bev when we married almost 20 years ago. Would she turn out to be like her mother, a faithless bitch? My pain and resentment returned... My mind went back to that horrific afternoon eight months ago...

*********

I was to depart directly from work to the airport but had forgotten an important document at the house.

When I took off my shoes in the foyer. I could hear moaning and slurping coming from our bedroom. Phil, the neighborhood playboy, was laying on his back with Bev between his legs, sucking on his cock, her naked ass high in the air, pointing directly at me.

They'd obviously been at it for some time. Her gash was red and swollen, leaking his cum down the inside of her thighs. That scene burned into my brain within a second and just as swiftly, I executed my retribution. With my stocking foot, I kicked her ass as hard as I could, trying to drive her unfaithful cunt into her asshole. Her butt flew up in the air and her mouth drove down into his crotch. If she wasn't deep throating him before, she certainly was now.

I stood there for a moment, watching the scene unfold. Bev turned to me, bewildered, blood running out of her nose and mouth, as if to say 'here I was, sucking this beautiful cock, and the next instant, I was full of pain'.

Phil was in shock, looking down at his bleeding cock, huge bite marks half way down his member. I picked up the needed folder and returned to the foyer. I could hear Bev rasping.

"Oh, shit, shit... SHIIIIEEETTTTTT..."

On my way to the airport, my mind played that scene over and over again. I would never have suspected her of infidelity. We had a wonderful life together and great sex too. Why would she throw that all away to be with that asshole?

When I returned two days later, I initiated divorce proceedings and four months later, our divorce was complete. She got the house, the family car, good alimony and custody of our twins. It was the end of all the good things I'd known in my life and the beginning of my lifetime of servitude.

**********

Finally, we reached the house. I herded Allison into the living room where the others were waiting. On the way, I found a beer and a frosted mug in the fridge. I swilled half of it down, burped, and began my dissertation.

"I want you all to shut up and listen to what I have to say. I'm very tired of working seven days a week holding down two jobs, trying to keep up two households and support payments. So I'm going to give you one of two choices...

"One, you can continue as you are and I will leave town and find a job elsewhere... Yes, I know what you're going to say, that I'll still need to make the payments... That's true, except you'll have to find me first. And when you do, I'll quit that job and move somewhere else. You'll spend all your money trying to find me...

"Your second choice will be just as unpleasant... I will move into the basement suite and this family WILL shape up. You will all get jobs because I intend to have my evenings and weekends free."

I turned to the twins. "You will restart your final year of school in September. You will maintain a high GPA so you can get scholarships to the local college. It's May now so you can start saving your money."

I turned my attention to Jason, "Listen, skinhead, you will let your hair grow out and get rid of the ring in your ear..."

Facing Allison, I again set down demands. "You will get rid of the orange and purple spiked hairdo and lose the brass stud in your tongue, and get rid of the nose ring... People don't hire freaks."

Bev flinched when I finally squared off with her. "You, my unfaithful bitch, will get a full time job too..."

"But I've never had a job..." she whined.

"You will now. I don't care if you have to scrub floors and clean latrines...

"I will do the grocery shopping on Sundays. The rest of you will make up a duty roster for all the household chores, inside and outside. That includes housecleaning, dishes, laundry, ironing, and whatever else needs to be done. Since I will be bringing home the bulk of the money, you will also clean my basement living area and do my laundry too...

"There will be no drugs or alcohol or junk food in this house. You will not have friends over unless I give explicit permission... You probably won't be any time anyway. If I decide to have some buds over for a poker game or a young lady to warm my bed, that's my business, not yours. You will do as I say, not as I do."

I downed the rest of my beer, satisfied I had covered the main points. It pissed me off that they could afford beer and I couldn't.

"If you decide you want me to stay, your decision must be unanimous, otherwise I will revert to my first option and leave. Tonight I'll be back for a home cooked dinner at seven to hear your decision."

I left, confident they would accept the second option. After all, the twins would be 18 by the end of the year and the child support payments would stop anyway.

--

That evening I was greeted at the dinner table by our freshly scrubbed twins, no facial jewelry or war paint. The meal was wonderful and I complimented Bev. She blushed.

"OK, I'll start to clean up the basement tonight. The rest of you will start scrubbing this pigsty. Tomorrow, Jason an I will use my van to move my belongings into the basement. Any questions?"

"Will you have breakfast with us in the morning?" stammered Bev.

"Seven sharp. I notice the larder is devoid of any real food, so I'll pick up some supplies tonight."

--

And so it went. The only large item to be moved was my new double bed, everything else was second hand or castoffs. I only took a few sticks of furniture, my clothes, and an old television set.

On Monday, I took the day off and began ferrying them around to submit job applications, anyplace close enough that could be reached by bus in reasonable time. By the end of the week they all had jobs, not what they wanted, but it was a start. They could continue to look and find better positions.

By June, things settled into a routine. I was proud of the twins' work ethic, it would serve them well later. After dinner each evening, Bev and I would remain in the kitchen as long as we discussed some neutral subject. As soon as she tried to talk about 'us', I would leave for my downstairs abode.

One night after the twins left the table to do their chores, Bev dispensed with the preliminary chitchat, "Frank, I need to explain my behaviour that afternoon."

"What afternoon was that? The time you bit that asshole's cock or the afternoon you found a new lover?"

"There's been no other man, Frank... what will it take to get you to listen to me?" she pleaded.

Well, she asked for it. This talk was going to be on my terms.

"Tell you what, Bev. When you're done loading the dishwasher, come down to my bedroom and suck my cock. After you swallow my cum, you can have fifteen minutes."

She stared at me, ubelieving that I could be so crass. She bowed her head and looked down at her hands folded in her lap, "I guess that would be OK," she said passively.

Well, that certainly wasn't expected. The old Bev would have torn a strip off me and made my life hell for a month.

While undressing, I felt strangely aroused, thinking of the many times we spent locked in a 69... But there would be none of that tonight, no way would I lick that unfaithful cunt.

I was laying naked on my back when she came in. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down her skirt, followed by the bra and her panties. It seemed her breasts rode higher on her torso. Her love handles and paunch had disappeared... She'd obviously been dieting and working out.

She crawled up between my legs and pulled my semihard into her mouth, probing my face with her eyes, looking for some compassion, I supposed. It wasn't intentional but for some reason, my cock was slow to respond. She began to shiver, then tremble. Her eyes filled with tears as she lifted her mouth off and began to sob... Was she thinking of how much she'd hurt me, or was she remembering Phil's cock in her mouth?

I reached for the side of the bedspread and pulled it over her shivering body, shielding her from the coolness of the basement. She wiped her tears away with her arm, her other hand still surrounding the base of my cock. She was a strong woman and wasn't about to give up.

Again she dropped her mouth over my cock head. This time she made love to it, twisting, stroking, bobbing, sucking. Her other hand was on my balls, gently squeezing them, trying to hurry my load on its way. I'd forgotten how wonderful her warm soft mouth felt... All too soon, I felt my load rushing to its terminus. My body stiffened as I blew my spunk into the back of her mouth. She swallowed every drop, then pulled up beside me and cuddled into my side.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?"

"For not getting mad... for remembering how much we once meant to each other."

"Yeah, once," I griped. "OK, the clock is ticking, start talking."

"Honey, have you ever have any fantasies... I mean... about other women? Haven't you wondered what it would be like to take one of them to bed... just once?"

I knew where this was going. She was going to try to justify her infidelity.

She continued. "Every woman has this fantasy... to once step outside of her marriage and try another man. Just once, before she gets too old and wrinkly. Then go back to her loving husband and live happily ever after..."

"Sort of like ancient Babylon," I mused, "Where every married woman was required to go to the temple once in their marriage, and get fucked by a stranger."

"Hmmm... maybe those Babylonians were smarter than we thought," she countered, "but it's not exactly like that. Rather than going to a temple and waiting for a stranger to throw a coin in her lap, the modern woman chooses the man she wants..."

"The modern woman's a whore," I observed.

"Ken, do you think I love you any less as a result of my tryst?"

"Dunno, you couldn't have loved me very much to do it in the first place."

"But I do... with all my heart and soul... It would only have happened once and you were never supposed to find out. Some of the women I know have had their one time fling. Their lovers were very discreet and none of their husbands have ever found out."

"Some of the women you know? Sounds like you belong to a whore's club."

"No. Like me, they love their husbands very much. Their marriages are just as strong as ever, maybe stronger. Some of them have learned a few new things that have rejuvenated their sex lives with their spouses," she argued.

"And what new tricks did you learn by giving up your fidelity?"

"Please don't hate me," she sobbed. "Yes, I did learn a few things. He said I had a sloppy cunt, that I was a selfish lover and didn't use enough of my body to excite him, that I should give him my butthole..."

"And did you?"

"Never... my virgin ass belongs to you."

"Too bad," I laughed, "Your shit might have been balm for his damaged weenie."

"Please don't joke about this, Ken. I love you and want you back. Do you think we could ever be a couple again?"

"No, I don't. Your fifteen minutes are up. Now get the fuck out of my bed."

I watched her dress, remembering how much I'd once adored that body. Since our divorce, she had toned up even more and looked much younger than her forty years... but she had broken me. Her description of her tryst and why she'd done it infuriated me. I vowed not to let her into my bed again.

--

It was about three weeks later when I was laying on a lounge on our back deck, sipping on an ice cold beer on a Saturday afternoon.

I was watching the wiggle and jiggle show coming up the path from the alley. What the hell did this woman want? Didn't she know I was a dangerous man? That I hadn't had sex for ten months?

She was wearing an armless shift, conforming perfectly to her body.

"Hi Ken, remember me?"

"Yes, Angie, I do. Long time no see..."

"I just came over to see if I could borrow a cup of sugar," she tittered, taking a quick glance at the bulge in my crotch, licking the rim of the cup she held in her hand.

"Sure, second cupboard door on the left, first shelf," I nodded toward the kitchen.

She went through the sliding glass door, leaving it open. I could hear the opening and closing cupboard doors.

"I can't find it," she called.

Shit, now I had to get up. I adjusted my shorts as best I could and walked into the kitchen, stopping a few steps behind her. I couldn't see a bra line.

"The door right in front of you."

She opened it.

"There's not enough, I need a whole cup."

"Down below, under the counter."

She bent over. No panty line either. She hefted the large jar and placed it on the counter, trying to unscrew the lid, lifting her right arm to get more leverage. The side of her right breast was exposed through the armhole of her dress.

"I can't get it off," she complained.

"I'll get it off," I promised, innuendo intended.

I stepped toward her but instead of reaching around to unscrew the lid, I shoved my hands through the armholes of her sleeveless dress and hefted her firm naked breasts. Very nice, nipples hard too. She pushed her ass back and ground into me, moaning.

"Where's the family?"

"They work all day Saturday... every Saturday," I added, pushing my mouth down into her neck.

She turned around and buried her tongue in my mouth, rubbing her body against me erection. After a minute of dueling, she pulled her mouth off mine.

"I'd like to..."

"Me too," I said, lifting her body into my arms and carrying her to Bev's bedroom. It seemed the apt place to do it, after all, that's where she fucked that asshole Phil. After she kicked off her sandals, we both had only one item to remove. She bounced onto the bed, her back against the headboard, legs spread, exposing her shaved pink pussy. And what a pretty pussy it was too.

"When I met Bev two years ago she was always bragging about the oral you gave her. I was wondering, do you think..."

"Damn right, wanna watch?"

"Yessss..." she hissed.

I put a couple of pillows behind her head and one under her ass. She grabbed an ankle in each hand and pushed her knees under her ears, her pussy pointing at the ceiling. Her outer labia parted, exposing the inside of her compact trough.

I laid on my gut and began my ministrations, pressing my tongue firmly into her gash, nibbling and sucking on her inner labia. The little man in the boat began to stand up. He was waving at me as if to say, 'come here, come here'. I did, surrounding both him and his boat with my mouth, sucking gently at first, then harder, bouncing my tongue off his head.

Her body squirmed and trembled, face red, teeth clenched as she began her journey to orgasm. Suddenly, she howled, letting go of her ankles and pulling on my head, trying to engulf me with her throbbing pussy. More fluid gushed down her crack... sweet, tangy.

She pushed my head away from her sensitive clit but I wasn't done yet. I concentrated on a different part of her gash, licking up her juices, then pushing my tongue into her pussy hole. My tongue remained there for a few moments, rimming it, feeling it twitch.

After a few minutes, I again attacked her clit, much more forcefully this time. Her mouth made unintelligible sounds as she slid down on the bed on her back, pushing the pillow under her ass along with her. Again she came, hollering this time.

I couldn't wait any longer. Her motor was at full rpm as I lubed my cock in her gash and slowly pushed into her love tunnel... Nice and tight, no babies out of there yet.

"Oooooh... so goooooddd," she gasped.

Deep strokes, but not for long, her urgency was building. She bucked up against me with every stroke. Her little man was taking quite a beating against my groin... faster, deeper, harder.

"Come," she panted, "come with me..."

We both hit the trip wire at the same time, pouring out our juices, writhing, thrashing...

"Oh God," she panted, "that was so fantastic. I can't ever remember coming that hard... I'm sorry I couldn't have lasted longer..."

"Long enough for me," I chuckled.

It was time for some answers. While my gonads were reloading, I asked;

"How many times have you done this in your marriage?"

"Only once and it will remain only once... You see, I've had this fantasy of you for the last two years since Bev told me of your oral talents... My husband won't do that, he says that real men don't lick pussy. He's always in a hurry, just jams it in and comes before I even get warmed up. I have to use my fingers to finish myself off. So... I wanted to find out if this was what I needed..."

"Does this mean we're done today?" I asked ruefully.

"Nope, in for a penny... I'd like to have the rest of the afternoon," she giggled. "Let me get cleaned up first."

She bunged up her hole with some tissue and wobbled her ass into the washroom, leaving the door open while I watched. She lifted one leg onto the toilet seat and made a corkscrew out of a damp washcloth to clean my cum out of herself. Then she came back with another washcloth to clean me up.

"How 'bout a sixty-niner?" I asked.

"Never done that," she smiled, "but it sounds like fun. You'll have to show me how."

We laid down on our sides and she took my cock in her mouth, no hesitation at all. I lifted her top leg and again began snorkeling in that puffy slit, not as pink now, more red, her pussy hole more distended too.