Her Online Lover

Story Info
Perhaps she could give a long distance romance a chance.
2.2k words
4.25
8.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevKaif
DevKaif
3 Followers

Cherise had been writing to Fred for a while and she had to admit, she wondered if he was nearly as good in person as he was in writing.

This whole friendship started when she was lucky enough to have a short erotica story posted on a website. While she liked the story, she was unsure of how it would be received. When a friend told her to give it a try, she did. It seemed to take forever before the story was posted, but when it was she was giddy with excitement. She never actually got anything from the website itself telling her that her piece was accepted, but rather found out when she started receiving emails from admirers. One email in particular stood out. It wasn't a note about how he had jerked off while reading her story, but rather it was an invitation to collaborate on another. The problem would be getting in touch with the author; the website had cut off part of the email address when his reply was sent. Because of that Cherise had to sleuth it out to get to the right person. When the reply came in and she was glad not to have reached a little old man from Hoboken, New Jersey, but instead it went to a man in Belgium!

Fred had sent along a photo of himself to hopefully entice her to write with him. The photo was g-rated, but was a very good photo of him and the photographer had captured his essence well on film. There was intensity in the gaze. His brown eyes were so dark they were almost black. The gaze made her feel as if even through this photo he could look into her own soul. There was such strength in his bearing. Cherise had to admit to herself that she would correspond with this man if only to get a deeper look into what made this gaze so rich.

As fortune would have it, Fred was available periodically for an online chat and the friendship was able to build a little faster than it would have had it been purely through email. When they first had chat on IM, she was amazed at how easily they fell into conversation. There was no pretense or strain in the way they spoke to each other. The familiarity between the two of them was immediately felt. Cherise loved the easy banter and challenge she felt in talking with Fred.

Cherise took to calling Fred her online lover almost from the start. She felt her pulse quicken just a little whenever she received an offline message or had an email waiting for her. She looked forward to receiving the snippets and short stories that Fred would send her. While she was in no way an accomplished writer, she loved the feel of prose in her day to day life. Fred had added to that element by sending stories right away.

They had been corresponding for months and had many intimate encounters via IM and web cam. She didn't normally have erotic conversations online. She had tried it years ago, but the sexual frustration she felt afterwards did not lend itself to continuing. While she had no doubt that her male counterparts were able to masturbate and have a happy ending, it was much harder for a woman to do the same. She had tried; but she just could not get the hang of sitting lopsided in a chair while she either tried to finger herself or to use a sex toy in order to achieve an orgasm. It just wasn't comfortable. She had even gone as far as faking orgasm on webcam, and could get the faces just right if the camera angle was just so. She could even bring herself to mistype and make a mess of her writing in order to have it appear as though she was typing one-handed.

Right away there was a different tenor in the conversation; a lightness that she had not experienced before. Oh he was a horny one, there was no doubt there, but the friendliness surpassed the base grossness that most chats contained. She really liked the easiness in which the two of them were able to talk.

Cherise was up late one evening working on another story that she had hoped to finish and get to her editor, but because she was stuck on one area she decided to break away from writing and spend a mindless evening playing games online. It was well past midnight her time when her messenger notified her that Fred had logged on. Since she wasn't tired yet, she said hello to see if he would respond.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she teased. "Early start today?"

"I have a few minutes. Want to help me take care of my morning hard-on?" he countered.

"Now how can I turn down an offer like that?"

"Tell me how you would touch me," he said. "Make me feel what you are doing to me."

This started the beginning of a very sensual experience for Cherise. Gone was the simple typing of "oh baby, oh baby, I'm gonna cum." Instead, Fred had asked her to engage a more cerebral effort to the conversation. Anyone could write, "Fuck me, baby." He had just offered the opportunity to engage all of the senses in a simple statement of "Tell me how." For the next half hour Cherise wrote how her fingers would caress the smoothness of his skin; how her tongue would envelop his shaft. This was such a different experience for her that she relished the idea of being able to have more of this type of conversation.

One morning she had woke earlier than normal and decided to log on to her computer. She couldn't sleep and for some reason she had been thinking of Fred. What fun it would be to catch him and have him return an earlier favor. Once she thought about it, she realized that she certainly was aroused and it would in fact be fun to see if he could get her to cum this early in the morning. She was thrilled to see he was still logged on.

Cherise had barely sat back and was deciding if she should say hello or not when she received a message.

"Good morning, sexy," he wrote. "I'm surprised you pulled yourself out of bed this early. Did you miss me?"

"Actually? I did." She teased. "Care to put a smile on a gal's face?"

"Tell me what I can do for you. Are you somewhere comfortable?"

"Let me unplug my laptop and I'll bring it back to the bedroom. I can prop it up and read what you're saying, but don't expect me to say much in return. Can you work with that," she asked?

"Sure," he said. "Message me when you are ready."

Cherise carried her laptop back to her room. She was glad she had the foresight to charge the battery fully. She was hoping that Fred would really be able to accomplish the impossible. Now thinking about it made her even wetter.

"All right," she typed. "I'm back in bed. I have the computer where I can see it well." As an afterthought, she wrote, "And Fred? Please don't hold back. I am so horny this morning." With that, she lay back on the bed to see what he would do.

He began, "Lie back. Imagine that you are lying in the afternoon sun. It's a really nice day and you are sunbathing naked. You are just about to reach for some more lotion when you hear the garden gate open. You look up and you see me waking toward you. You start to rise but I motion for you to stay where you are.

"I sit on the chaise beside you and lean down. I whisper in your ear that I am there to devour you today. You smile up at me and I proceed. I begin kissing your neck. I take your face in my hand and kiss you boldly on the mouth. Before you can return the kiss I release you.

"I stand again and begin removing my shirt. Your eyes encourage me, but you still have not spoken. As I loosen my belt and unzip my trousers, I see that your eyes are not on my face. I turn towards you to allow you to see everything as I drop my pants to the ground. The fact that I am already aroused is obvious.

"Stepping out of my pants, I sit beside you on the same lounge chair. This time instead of kissing you, I start kneading your skin. You are so warm in the sun. I tease your nipples and reach down to taste one. Does this feel good, Cherise," he asked?

Cherise was beginning to really get into what Fred was typing to her. She almost didn't realize he had asked her a direct question. "Yes." A simple response typed.

"Good. I was checking to see if you were still with me," he teased.

"I am."

"Now as I caress your skin, Cherise, I want you to do yourself what I am writing. I want you to feel me through your hands. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Yes."

"My hands are caressing your breasts. I have the whole of your breast engulfed in one hand. Your nipple pressed between my forefinger and thumb. I am rubbing your stomach with the other hand. I reach down and take the bare nipple of your other breast in my mouth. I suck on it, and pull on it with my teeth."

Without a thought, Cherise gasped as she felt the pull of her nipple. His descriptiveness was so thorough she could feel what he was doing. Her pulse quickened; she felt moistness in her most private of places. Oh gawd, she thought, he is really going to get me off!

"Cherise," he typed? "Are you wet?"

How had he known she was feeling that? "Oh yes," she responded.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Yes, please!"

"Baby, part your lips for me. I want to see what I am going to touch."

Cherise did as he asked. There was no way he would ever see that she had, but she felt so connected to Fred at that moment she wanted to please him as he was pleasing her.

"Beautiful, baby," he wrote. "Slide your finger over the opening for me." She did. The wetness of her pussy spread over the lips and up to her clit. She was so wet now. She needed to cum. She concentrated on the screen to make sure she did not miss anything.

"I know you want to cum now, don't you!" Not a question, but a thought. A verbal connection. Again he knew what she was thinking. How could this be?

"Cherise, take me inside you now. I am sliding my hard cock inside you right now. Use your fingers on yourself and feel my cock as it enters you. That's right, baby. Feel my rock hard prick as it enters you."

Cherise did not waste the effort by pretending and starting with one finger. Instead, knowing intuitively how thick his hard member would be, she slid three fingers inside. She was not fooling herself; she would fuck herself hard and envision Fred as she read his words.

"I am inside you now. I have my cock buried in your tight pussy, Cherise. Do you want me to take you hard, baby?"

"yse". She could not even type at this point. This was no pretending. Good gawd, she wanted that cock for real.

"I am fucking you, Cherise. I am slamming my cock in you. I am kissing you as I take you faster.

"Baby, I am taking your breath into my own lungs as I pump harder into you. I taste your moan in my mouth."

Holy shit, Cherise thought. Take me. She fingered herself with one hand and tore at her breasts with the other. She was so close. How could she tell Fred without ruining the moment?

"Cum for me, baby. I can feel you are ready. That's it, Cherise. Don't hold back on me."

The second Cherise saw those words on her screen, a growl tore from her throat as orgasm ripped through her body. He had done it. Oh sweet dreams, he had actually made her cum! Sitting up a bit on the bed and grabbing a tissue off the dresser, Cherise wiped her hands and laughed. She waited another moment to catch her breath and still her heartbeat.

"Fred," she typed? "How did you do that? How did you know?"

"LOL" he responded. "Baby, it's first thing in the morning. Had you been fully awake it wouldn't have worked. Now, are you ready to get up or can you sleep a bit longer?"

With a yawn, she realized that she was in fact tired enough to fall back asleep. Christ, he could even feel that? "Yeah, I'm still tired. Maybe I will go back to sleep."

"Good. You do that. Look for you a little later," he asked?

"You bet. Hey, Lover?"

"Yea?"

"You were great. Think you can do that for real?"

"Oh, hell yeah! Get yourself over here and I'll show you what I can do."

Maybe she would go online and see what was required to get a passport. "Hmmm," she thought, "That might bear some consideration!"

DevKaif
DevKaif
3 Followers