Her Only Chance

Story Info
Against his finger she could feel him feel it, her pulse.
2.1k words
4.2
13.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a rebellion, world war III had been brought on. Vampires had made little headway into joining society when it broke out.

Iris had been ten at the time when it happened. There were cars stacked with people inside, human people. Most suffocated and within the winding years the human population went from controlling the earth, to becoming extinct. The only reason Iris survived was because of her albino mother, who had left her genres necessary to survive. Iris looked like any other vampire. Her skin was as white as snow with eyes the color of blood. Those were the only two things that really separated a vampire and human as far as looks went. No suspected much, vampires where strange creatures. There drastic appearance always made it easy to spot an outsider, unless you were like Iris.

Blood had taken time to get used to. She couldn't survive on it like vampires, but after years of doing it she was able to stomach the taste. It wasn't all bad, with the blood came an almost euphoric high when fed through another vampire. Human blood had nothing for her, and mostly made her sick. Human blood hadn't been designed for human consumption, but vampires, it was like a calling.

With this calling, did Iris find Lucian, the drug lord of the southern Kentucky vampires.

Her last home was over two states away. She left because her appearance was changing. That was the only thing she couldn't hide, she aged like any other human. Drinking from a vampire slowed the process, but after three years it was time to go before someone began to figure it out.

"Fangs." the man outside the estate ordered. Iris threw him an overly cocky smile, with two twin canines bore. She had filed them when younger, though they were smaller than average. It was an easy story to cover up, teeth length grew with age, and she was still relatively young in real life and claimed to have been changed during the war ten years earlier. Compared to her size, her teeth where in proportion to her eighteen year old body.

"Who are you here for?"

"Lucian Dragonov." She said curtly. Iris was never really this harsh, but over the years it seemed like a race of who could be more bold and brass between vampires. There was no shy or quiet, they were signs of weakness.

"Why?"

In all honesty, she had heard he could turn her. Only very old and powerful vampires had that type of power. For a long time she thought humanity would be worth it, but years of running and hiding had worn on her mind. She didn't want to die, her next bet was eternal life.

"Two states away said he is looking for younger vampires. I won't be young for long." She kidded. Younger vampires were often paired among themselves. Perhaps as a tactic to kill each other off. They often went insane with desire and debt for blood, and end up killing each other off. That left only the strongest to grow old and wealthy.

The man frowned but stepped aside to let her in. Inside was quiet, the air smelt of perfume, a strange oddity to her. She had remembered she was in the presence of older, classier vampires. Every nest she ever stayed in smelt of hot gas and ammonia.

"You must be Yelana." A voice called out to her, deep and dark.

"Yes." She lied, she never wanted to risk a birth certificate with her real name.

The man appeared at the steps before becoming right next to her. She told herself to calm, vampire were always cold, and kept everything at their natural temperature so it was hard to sweat. He looked at her, his own eyes a much deeper and subtle color of red from age.

"Why are you here?"

His hand strayed from her shoulder down the curved of her back to rest on the bow of her hips. She was a shapely woman with thin shoulders and larger hips and ass. Compared to him, she was a bug to his blazing hummer.

"I came for you." She said with forced confidence.

"How young are you?" he asked.

"Twenty." She lied, she had a bad habit of it, but she always kept her lies straight. Lucian picked her up in his grasp, weighing her. He sat her down, his thumbs tracing the outline of back before abruptly stopping. Against his finger she could feel him feel it, her pulse.

"Your..." he said, breathless.

Iris bolted; it was a reaction she couldn't stop. He was immediately in front of her; his hand grabbed her by the throat. Quickly he moved his placement, he had forgotten how fragile humans were. Everyone that had been caught when the war ended now worked as blood banks. They spent the rest of their days being milked for blood and fed oats to keep them alive.

Lucian's fangs flared at her.

"How?" he ordered but she simply shook, cowering at his feet from where he had dropped her. "I'm not human..." she begged but it was no use. Her statement only proved it more.

Pulling her up by her waist he took off to the stairs. This may have been his own estate, but there was no saying what any of his guests might do if wind of a human passed over their ears. In past a set of wide oak door was his room. It had a flare of old style with paisley wall paper and canopy bed.

"I never thought I would ever see one again." He said as he tossed her on the bed. She bounced, clinging to the satin sheet as to not fall off.

"What did you do? How did you fool everyone?" Iris didn't respond, she wouldn't give him that satisfaction. Maybe, she thought, if she pushed him far enough he would change her by accident. Lucian's hand thread through her white mane, craning her neck towards his mouth. Her heart skipped beat and he could see move under her pale skin. He licked his lips before her neck, savoring the taste of living flesh.

"No..." she whimpered. She had never been bitten, at least on her neck before. The thought frightened her as she clawed at the hand tangled in her hair.

Lucian pulled it back farther.

"You don't say no to me." He growled.

"Please..." she whimpered hopelessly, her legs kicking under him for any kind of support. Lucian only smiled, his fangs gleaming which made her only fight more.

"That's why you came here isn't it? For me to change you? Beg for it!" he ordered. Iris tried to steady her breathing, with her neck back so far she could barely breathe let alone talk. She clawed at him mercifully, pointing to her throat. He realized his hold was to hard and he slightly released his grip. Iris gaped in air as quickly as she could.

"Tell me you want me to change you, or I will simply kill you."

Iris sniffed, hot tears rolling down her cheek and neck.

"Please..." she whimpered. Lucian's hands started at her pants, pushing them down her legs.

"Please what?" God, it had been such a long time since he had a human lover. He missed the blood, the heat, it made him shiver in anticipation. "Beg me. Beg me to take your body, than your soul."

Iris's hand caught his chin, and he released her. Timidly she kissed his lips, but he remained passive, unsure of her line of thought.

"Please, I..." she stammered. "I'll do anything to change, but please don't hurt me."

His eyes narrowed on her, she was a mess. Tears rolled down her face and stained the neckline of her shirt, her pants were half way down her legs, exposing her simple white panties. Lucian closed his eyes, collecting himself. If this was going to work he would have to be in control in every sense. He had many vampire lovers, but humans were much more fragile. One wrong move and she would be dead.

"Take off your clothes."

A few seconds passed before Iris pulled her knees up and disrobed out of her jeans. She let them drop off the side of the bed and onto the wood floor before her fingers laced around the hem of her shirt and disrobed it by pulling it over her head. She didn't wear a bra, leaving her in only panties at his will.

It would do for now, he thought, as he removed his black gentleman's jacket and under shirt. The years, how many of them he had lived, had done well for him. His muscles were rippled and the color of the moon. His body held no marks but that of perfection.

He beckoned her with a finger. "Finish." He ordered.

Iris obeyed, her fingers tugged at his belt and shoes before he was left in only a pair of silk boxers, his erection on display.

"Finish." He ordered, a string of his patience wearing thin on his second time repeating it. Iris bit her lip, and overwhelming sense of shyness flushing her skin.

He bent down quickly, taking her face in his hands. He put his palm to her cheek, and she flushed harder that he had taken notice. Standing back up Iris fished her fingers around his boxers and pushed them to his feet where he stepped out. With one hand he smoothly stroked the length of cock in front of her. Gently, and with much restraint, he poised the tip at her lips. Iris shook her head, scooting backwards. Big mistake. Lucian grabbed her by the throat, and she immediately responded with choking and clawing. He would have to stop doing that. He quickly released her and tugged her back by the arm.

"Wrap your lips around it." He ordered, holding it out at the base to meet her lips. Gently her pink tongue ran the length of his head, the sensation of such warmth made him grunt in approval. She did that for as long as she could before he wanted more. Tenderly he pushed himself in, her heated mouth feeling like heaven on his skin.

"That's it, suck it." He groaned. Iris waited until his head was back and there was no more resistance that she felt before bolting again. He caught her by the arm, resisting his earlier mistakes of the throat.

"You think you can out run me?"

Her eyes only pleaded for mercy, but he had a taste of warmth, and he was going to have it all. Lucian grabbed her by the bow of her hips, raising her from the ground until the tips of her toes touched the satin sheets before releasing her. She tumbled to the bed, his body quickly covered hers.

"No please..."with one finger he removed her panties by the side by tearing them and pulling them away before he positioned herself at her sex, rubbing his cock against her slit. Even her juice was warm.

"Beg for it, or I will never change you."

"Please...' it wasn't what he wanted, but he had waited long enough. Lucian eased in, savoring the hot feeling around his cock.

"Yelana." He asked, making her look at him when he stopped mid-way. She squirmed on him, and than gasped lightly in pain.

"How old are you really?"

"Eighteen." She quivered.

"Have you ever been touched by a man?" She squirmed harder.

"No..." she whispered. Lucian smiled before pressing against her hymen. She cried out, beating on his chest. Unaware of the delight he felt.

"That's it." He teased as he pressed harder before feeling the leeway and tearing through it. Iris bawled, her fists beating harder on his chest as he withdrew to folded right back into her. He smelled it before he saw it, his cock stained with hot blood. Lucian quickened his pace, his little human holding onto him. She was enjoying it. Her cries of sorrow had ceased and where replaced with gently moans.

"Lucian..." she whimpered when the building inside her was threatening to release. She pressed her palms against her stomach as if she could stop the impending.

Lucian growled in response, she was so close. Bending down his lips grazed her neck before plunging his teeth into her neck. Iris screamed in pleasure and pain. Her hands went to the sheet, clenching as her back rose off the bed as she came around him. Lucian fed from her without care, blood spilled down her neck and onto the sheets as she came, egging on his own arousal. Minute after his lips connected with her neck he was feeling it to. Like a freight train he surged into her until it sent him over the edge. Lucian released his hold on her neck, pinning her hips down as he came inside her.

Warmth filled her as she struggled to breath.