Her Only Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers

"Mmm so sexy. You're incredible," Christina whispered.

She got on her knees slowly never taking her eyes off his. Grabbing his cock in her hand she held it feeling it pulse. Adam's eyes were filled with lust. He put his hands on the back of her head gently stroking her hair.

"I'm so turned on mom."

"I can see that, oh wait, I can feel it," Christina smiled sweetly.

She moved her mouth closer to his cock and wrapped her lips around it. Immediately, she felt his salty precum dribble onto her tongue. He tasted incredible, she like she thought he would. He was her love, her world. She moved her lips up and down his long thick cock.

"Uggghhh mom, yes mom like that!" Adam cried out.

Christina kept moving her lips up and down wiggling her tongue on the tip of the head. She could feel him twitch inside of her mouth and knew it wouldn't be long until he exploded. She couldn't decide if she wanted his first load to be in her mouth or inside of her. She wanted him, any way she could get him.

She took his cock out and grabbed his balls. Adam gasped but soon let out a soft moan feeling her tongue gliding all over his cum filled balls. She felt them so heavy when she put them in her mouth sucking on them gently and then letting them slide out of mouth easily. She wrapped her lips around his hard cock once again.

Adam began to thrust his hips sliding his cock deeper into Christina's mouth. He was moaning louder and his eyes were glued to hers. Christina could feel him begin to tremble. She pressed her lips harder on his cock sucking it more and taking it in all the way inside of her mouth.

"Ughhhh!" Adam groaned. His body got numb as he began to spurt his cum into his mother's mouth.

Christina felt the warm ropes of sperm dissolving in her mouth. She drank him up, tasted him, and loved him. He held her face watching his cock slide out of her mouth. She licked the corner of her mouth and smiled up at her son.

"Delicious. Baby, your absolutely delicious." Adam helped her back up and held her in his arms. Christina could feel his heart pounding as she pressed her body against his.

"Oh mom, oh my God!" Adam was breathless.

Christina stared up at him. Even though the fire had damaged his handsome face, he still managed to make her heart race. Adam grabbed both sides of her t-shirt and lifted it up over her head. Christina wasn't wearing a bra; she never really did around the house. Her naked breasts were fully exposed. Adam's hands reached down and held her heavy breasts. He rubbed his thumbs on her nipples making them harden instantly.

"Mmm mom. Nice breasts, really nice!" Adam complimented her.

He dipped his head down and put one nipple in his mouth sucking on it gently. Christina's pussy was drenched by this point. She watched his lips wrap around her nipple. She remembered breast feeding him when he was a baby. Never had she imagined he'd have her nipples in his mouth as a grown man!

Adam took turns sucking one nipple and then the other. He trailed kisses back up from her chest to her neck and back to her lips. They held each other tightly as they kissed passionately. Christina pressed her breasts against her son's bare chest. "So in love with you..." Christina chanted sweetly.

"Oh mom! You're so sexy!" Adam pulled her shorts down leaving her in white cotton panties. He quickly pulled them down too letting them fall to the floor. Christina was now completely naked and so turned on.

Adam pushed her back gently letting her fall onto the bed. He lay on top of her caressing her pretty face. Christina spread her legs letting him position himself between her legs. "So beautiful..." Adam whispered between kisses.

"I want you baby, I want you so bad!" Christina cooed.

Adam smiled sweetly and began kissing her lips, moving down to her chin, down to her neck and stopping at her chest taking more time to suck and lick her hard nipples. Christina let him take control of her body. She wanted to see what a hot lover her baby boy had turned out to be. Adam proceeded to move further down until he was between her legs. He kissed her thighs gently teasing her. Christina moaned softly spreading her legs wider. Adam slipped a finger inside of her making Christina moan louder.

"You are so wet mom. I wonder how you taste. Can I taste you mom?"

Christina gasped. Never in her life had she been more turned on than that moment. "Yes! Taste me! I want to cum!"

Adam dove in and began licking her and sucking her pussy. Christina couldn't hold still. Her son's tongue was pleasing her so wonderfully! He soon managed to slide his tongue inside of her pussy and wiggled it making her squirm even more.

"Oh God!" Christina cried out. She didn't want to cum so soon but she knew she could only hold back so much.

Adam kept his tongue inside of her. Fucking her pussy with his tongue determined to make her cum that way. He reached up with one finger and rubbed her swollen clit. Christina shrieked. She threw her arms over her head and fought hard not to cum. She didn't want the intense pleasure to dissolve so quickly. She wanted to feel the hot sensation of an orgasm for as long as she could.

Adam continued playing with her clit. He rubbed it in circular motion as his tongue slid in and out of Christina's pussy.

"Ugggghhh!" Christina cried out. She felt her body go numb for a second before a mind shattering orgasm ripped through her entire body. "I'm going to c-cum! Oh baby!" Christina came so hard she thought she'd hurt Adam. She juiced all over his tongue letting him taste her honey.

Adam sucked up her juices and went to kiss her. They shared her taste in their kiss so sweetly. Adam looked deep into her eyes. His damaged face made no difference. He was a handsome young man; just the way Christina remembered him.

"I want to be inside of you mom. I want to make love to you. I want to cum inside of you."

Christina reached up and touched his face. "I want you to make love to me. I need you. I think I've always needed you."

Adam kissed her once again before finally slipping his cock inside of her. Christina felt him inside of her. He was making love to her so beautifully. She wrapped her legs around him and held him tightly. They kissed passionately during their lovemaking.


"Oh mom, I love you. I love you so much," Adam whispered in the middle of their lovemaking.

"I love you Adam. I love you with all my heart."

"Be my lover, mom. Be with me."

He thrust himself in and out of her harder and faster. He kissed her, sucked on her nipples and kissed her again. He was buried so deep inside of her she felt as if she could hardly breathe! But he felt so good!

"You want me, baby? You really want me as your woman?" Christina dared to ask.

He nodded grunting with pleasure.

She would be his woman. Why not? After all she knew him better than any other woman ever would. She was his mommy, the number one woman in his life. And he was her son, her one and only special man in her life. They'd be good together. They loved each other enough so why not? It was forbidden love, but it was still love. No one would ever have to know.

Christina held him tighter and whispered in his ear. "Make mommy cum. I want to cum all over your cock."

She immediately felt his cock twitch inside of her. "Yes! Oh mom!" He began to fuck her faster now. Christina felt that rush once again. The wonderful rush before a wonderful climax.

"Yes! That's it baby. I'm going to cum! Mommy's going to cum!" Another beautiful orgasm erupted. She'd cum on his cock coating his hard cock with her hot juices. Adam continued to pound her pussy until he too came. His hot seed splattered all inside of her. She felt it so warm.

"Uh uh uh!" Adam finished his orgasm and slid out of her. He fell back on the bed lying next to her.

"Oh wow!" He exclaimed.

Christina snuggled up against him. "Yeah tell me about it!"

"I can't believe we just did this mom. My biggest fantasy has come true."

Christina was puzzled. She looked at him and raised a brow. "Your biggest fantasy?"

He turned red. Just like he had whenever she dressed up or when she walked around the house with little clothes on. She had never imagined he'd want her this way. Then she came to a conclusion. Her son, her own flesh and blood had always wanted her. How could she have not seen that?

"Yeah, you. I've always...you know fantasized about you."

This time Christina blushed.

* * *

They walked hand in hand down the street and people stopped and stared. They no longer stared at Adam's damaged face. They didn't stare at Christina feeling pity. They didn't stare at their newborn baby they rolled in the baby carriage. They stared at the lovers. Forbidden lovers. Mother and son.

The End

jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers
12