Her Panty Obsession

Story Info
She's driven wild by soaking wet panties.
1.5k words
4.42
158.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stories
Stories
47 Followers

This is my fetish story, comments and feedback are encouraged. This story, as with all of the stories I have written, is purely fictional. No accounts are to be taken literally, and all characters in this work are fictional also. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

I have been obsessed with panties for as long as I can remember. The different styles, textures, designs, etc. But one day, my fashion obsession for underwear became sexual.

It all started when I was 18. I had been curious about what other women's panties smelled like.

One day when I was doing laundry, I noticed a stunning pair of panties that belonged to my mother.

They were satin pink with a nylon lining. They had gold and diamond speckles all over the outside of them, which seemed to make them glisten under the light.

Curious, I picked the panties up and examined them closely.

I could not help by notice the musky scent of them as I held them in my hands. It was an incredible smell; it was my mother's pussy that I smelled!

I held the panties to my nose and inhaled deeply. Her intoxicating aroma filled my nostrils and I felt lightheaded with dizziness.

"Wow," I thought to myself.

I was getting really turned on by this time and slide my hand down my stomach and inside of my own panties.

They were soaking wet with my juice. I swiped my fingers against the inside of the soft fabric, causing my fingers to glisten with my own wetness.

I then moved my fingers to my nose and compared the way I smelled to the way my mother smelled.

I moved my hand back down inside my panties and gently began rubbing my swollen clit. I held my mothers panties to my nose and continued inhaling deeply, enjoying the way she smelled.

The smell of her pussy was a natural aphrodisiac for me and seemed to drive me wild with sexuality.

My fingers were now slowly working in and out of my hot, wet fuck hole.

I noticed another pair of mom's panties sitting on top of the dryer. I picked them up and pressed them to my pussy.

Rubbing up and down, the soft material scraped my clit and caused me to shutter.

I began fingering myself through the nylon material and in a matter of moments I came, still inhaling my mother's sweet aroma.

I quickly tossed both pairs of mom's panties into the washing machine, set it to 'rinse' and went about my business.

I could hardly wait until the next laundry day. I knew I could easily sneak into mom's room and 'borrow' a pair of her panties, but I was not quite that bold yet.

"Hi hunny," my mom said to me smiling sweetly.

"Hi mom," I said to her nervously, knowing if she ever found out what I was doing she would most definitely have me committed to a mental institution.

"I was just about to go do the laundry," she said to me.

"Oh," I said as if I were surprised, "why don't you let me get that, mom?"

"Oh, okay, sure hunny, thank you."

It was just mom and I living alone, so the only laundry that had to be done was hers and mine.

I carried the laundry basket down stairs, which contained my clothing as well as hers.

When I got down to the laundry room, I dumped everything out on the table next to the washer.

Rummaging through the pile, I managed to find a pair of her panties.

I paused and listened for my mom to make sure she was not heading down, but she was upstairs.

Excitedly, I the smooth material in my hands and pressed it hard into my nose.

I was rewarded again with mom's sweet, musky scent. I jammed my left hand down inside my panties and began frigging myself fast and hard.

I was in the throes of passion, pleasuring myself. Getting off to the wonderful odor of my own mothers pussy and a rather loud moan escaped my lips.

My tongue slipped out of my mouth unintentionally and made contact with the soft cotton material.

Suddenly I realized I was now tasting my mother's pussy!

Fueling my fire, I could feel an orgasm building deep inside of me.

I began licking her underwear now, tasting her fragrant female secretions. Although now plentiful, there was enough of her on there to get me off.

I felt like I was drinking the nectar of the Gods.

Suddenly orgasm racked through my petite body, I trembled in ecstacy.

I began slowing my pace and removed my fingers from my cunt. I used her panties as a rag and cleaned up all the cum that was now beginning to run down my legs.

When I wiped my pussy lips, they were still super-sensitive and the material felt harsh against my supple vagina.

I thought about how naughty and kinky I was and shuddered in pleasure as I grinned evilly to myself.

Over the next few months, my affinity for sniffing panties had completely consumed me.

I was obsessed.

One night, I was having a 'sleep over' at a female friend's house.

After the lights went out and she drifted off to sleep, I snuck over to her bedside and grabbed the prize my eyes had been on all evening, her cotton red panties.

I picked them up and snapped the elastic on them. I felt like a giddy schoolgirl! In the dim light, I noticed the red panties had white hearts on them with a black trim outline.

I snuck back over to my bed and climbed in.

I unfastened my bra and tossed it aside. I slide my panties down my legs and held my beloved friend's panties close to my nose.

I discovered that her smell was definitely unique and much different from my mother's. Although sweeter, it was much less prominent then my mother's.

Thinking about how sneaky I was taking my unsuspecting friend's panties like that made me even hotter.

The thrill of her waking up and catching me with my nose buried in her underwear added to my excitement.

I became more intimate now and began self-induced foreplay. The light bulb in my mind came on suddenly as I explored my new kinky idea.

Holding her panties in my right hand, I began rubbing them over my breasts. I pushed them tightly to my skin and started rubbing around my areolas and nipples through the thin material.

Thinking how twisted and perverted I was, my left hand wandered down to my now soaking pussy.

I rubbed my lips up and down swiftly with the palm of my left hand, while I flicked my nipples hard through the damp panties with the index finger on my right hand.

Satisfied that I had had enough foreplay, I brought the panties to my nose and inhaled her sweet smelling pussy.

Getting more creative, I turned the panties inside out and began licking the crotch of them, tasting the sweet, bountiful flavor of my friend's juicy pussy.

My concentration was broken momentarily as I heard her murmur in her sleep in the bed next to mine.

I jumped slightly thinking she had awoken, but alas, she was still asleep, her beautiful face so clueless as to what her trusting friend was doing with her intimate ware.

I turned my attention back to what I was doing and continued lapping at the soft fabric.

The sweetness of her pussy finally got to me as I licked faster and faster, synchronizing my tongue-lashings with the pounding I was giving my pussy.

I was suddenly consumed with wave after wave of pleasure, my orgasm washing through me like the tiny pebbles on a sandy beach oceanfront.

Just as I was coming down from my spectacular masturbation session, Mindy (my friend) awoke suddenly and sluggishly got up from her bed.

I quickly stashed the panties underneath me and laid still, pretending to be asleep. Heading for the bathroom, she disappeared inside. I quickly rose from my bed and dashed over to hers. Leaning over it, I dropped the panties back into their original place and returned quickly to my bed.

I could hear her taking a piss and with a smile on my face I faded off to sleep.

Over the next few years, I continued my unusual fetish of licking, smelling and sucking other women's panties, though I was never caught, the thrill of being caught still remained.

Although my self-pleasure was increased considerably by the intriguing interest of my panty fetish, I never built up the courage to try having sex with another woman.

I am 28 years old now and still enjoy sneaking around with women's panties, getting off with them unbeknownst to their owner.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story; if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me with them. Any reproduction of the above story without my consent is strictly forbidden. Copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.

Stories
Stories
47 Followers