Her Panty Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found the opening of her vagina and slowly pressed forward. His knees buckled with the pleasure of entry and she cried out, "Oh!"

She was so wet, there was absolutely no resistance as he slid forward, feeling her warm, wet vagina completely sliding over his fat cock.

Her voice went high, "Oh, Joe, you're cock is so thick. It fills me up so much."

Joe pushed all the way in until he felt his balls pressed up against her pussy lips. She cried out again and then said in a low voice, "Oh, my fucking man, I feel your sexy balls! They're so fucking big. Oh fuck me! Fuck me sexy man!"

With that Joe instinctively began thrusting, pulling his cock slowly out and pushing it back in, again and again. She squealed with almost every thrust. As he pushed all the way in, her beautiful feminine ass wiggled and his balls slapped against her pussy. Her breasts swung as they thrust back and forth. He was locked in a sort of loop, watching her pussy cling to his erection as he pulled out, then pushing back in, feeling his balls press up against her pussy, watching her ass move, hearing her cry out in pleasure, over and over. He wasn't sure how long they did that but eventually she started bucking even more and then she pushed back as far as she could with her ass, almost knocking him over. "Oh, I'm coming! Come now if you can!"

With her beautiful bottom pushed all the way back, he felt her pussy pulsing tightly over his cock and he let go, feeling the semen start to shoot out of his penis deep into her pussy. He cried out and she cried out even louder. He clutched her hips and held her tight, pushing again and again with each squirt until the pleasure stopped racing through his body and he felt spent.

She sighed and whispered, "Lover."

He leaned over her and gently cupped one of her breasts. He whispered back, "Beautiful girl."

She moved to the side and he went down with her, laying behind her, his penis still buried in her wet pussy. He put an arm around her with his hand feeling her warm breast. She put her hand over his, pushing it onto her other breast. They lay quietly for a while. Gradually, her breathing deepened. He felt closer than he ever had to a woman. Eventually he started to pull his penis out of her but she resisted, reaching around an grabbing his ass, pulling him back in. "No, stay in me." She said.

So they lay together like that, him behind her, his penis in her vagina, his hand on her breast, her hand on his hand. Eventually her breathing changed into a slow sleeping pattern. He let himself go, drifting into sleep. He began to dream about her beautiful eyes looking at him as she danced in a white lacy thong.

---

Jennifer's eyes fluttered open. Joe's breathing was heavy, almost a snore. She felt his arm over her side, his hand gently resting on her breast. She felt his chest moving with his breath against her back. Then she recognized a fullness inside of her, inside her vagina, and realized his penis was still in her. A contented smile spread slowly over her face. She turned her eyes to the clock on her night stand. She had only been asleep for perhaps an hour or so. Joe was clearly still asleep.

She thought about all that had happened, the over heard thong conversation at work and how she'd enticed him with her panties at work, masturbated and left a wet spot on one of his office chairs and then about the show she'd put on at the gym with him. She'd had more orgasms in the last few days than she could remember. The culmination had been just this morning with his amazing cock pumping into her slick, wet vagina.

She moved her leg just slightly. Her pussy still felt wet, probably from all the semen he'd squirted into her. She moved again just sightly and felt his penis start to slide out. She froze. She didn't want it out of her. She loved the feel of it. The walls of her vagina felt the ridge of his penis slowly, ever so slowly sliding out, as if his vagina was squeezing his cock out. She tried to hold still. She took a breath and held it for a moment, willing his penis to stay put. The movement of his cock in her stopped and she slowly let the breath out.

What did this relationship mean? He was so interesting, so good looking, so sexy, all she wanted was to spend time with him. Of course she wanted more sex, but it was more than that, she enjoyed him in other ways too. Could this be the relationship she'd been waiting for?

She thought about how considerate he'd been. He asked her if he could do things. He let her do things to him that she thought other guys wouldn't. He'd been such a good sport. He treated her in a way that made her feel secure and safe, that allowed her to express her sexuality in a way that she'd never done with another man.

She wondered if he'd spend the rest of the day with her. Maybe he'd take her to the farmer's market down town, they could buy some berries or something else and sit at the fountain in the plaza near their office and talk. Maybe they'd go for a walk or eat in a restaurant or see a movie. Maybe she'd take him home tonight and fuck him again and again and again, however many times he could do it.

As she was thinking about fucking him, almost on cue, she felt a stirring in her pussy. Her eyes widened as she felt his penis expanding again. His hand twitched a couple of times and his body moved a little yet his breathing pattern remained the same, deep and almost snoring. He must have been dreaming, she fondly thought. Maybe he was dreaming about her. He knew that men often got erections while they were sleeping. How convenient, she thought, for him to get an erection while his penis was in her vagina.

She could feel it clearly now, his penis expanding, lengthening, sliding deeper into her vagina. She started to feel that wonderful tingling of arousal in her pussy. As she waited, feeling his penis grow, she knew her pussy would start generating lubrication, that combined with his semen would make her vagina plenty slick for his big cock.

A few moments later it felt as though his cock had reached it's full erection size. She could hardly stop herself from squirming, it felt so amazing, but she didn't want to wake him up. His hand was still twitching now and then. His breathing changed and he mumbled something unintelligible. Jennifer held her breath, holding still. His hand slid down over her breast, over her abdomen and then back up to her breast, gently cupping and squeezing. An involuntary sigh escaped as pleasure flowed through her mind and body.

She waited. His breathing deepened again and it seemed as though he was back in a deep sleep. She wondered if his erection would go down again. She didn't want it to. Trying not to move anything else, she started her Kegel exercises slowly, squeezing her pelvic floor muscles to tighten the opening of her vagina around his penis. She did this once, then twice, then waited. His penis was still hard. She started tightening her pussy opening slowly, about once every twenty seconds, then gradually decreased the interval. She couldn't wait or resist. Carefully she moved her free arm and put her fingers between her legs, feeling for her clitoris through her pubic hair. She sucked her breath in and started fingering her clitoris while occasionally squeezing her pussy.

She felt the orgasm coming on and sighed in pleasure, letting it run through her body. She couldn't believe she just had an orgasm while Joe was asleep. Then she realized his breathing was quiet. Still, he hadn't moved. She wondered if he was awake. She contemplated asking him. Instead, she slowly pushed her hips down which resulted in his erection sliding deeper into her pussy with her ass pressing against his abdomen just above his cock. She slowly, insistently pushed down as far as she could. Joe was quiet. His big cock felt so good inside her vagina. Then she thought she could feel a little pulling motion of his cock or maybe it was his balls nestled against her pussy lips and that was immediately followed by a rhythmic pulsing of his cock.

She smiled broadly. He was ejaculating again. It felt so nice and her heart filled with fondness for Joe. His penis stopped moving and still he was absolutely quiet and still. She waited. After a few moments she felt his penis start to shrink. Again it felt like it was sliding out of her vagina but it didn't come out completely. Then she felt a warm, wet feeling, she assumed it was his semen leaking out of her pussy and down the side of her ass cheek. It was amazing to have a man, not just any man, but Joe, ejaculating into her pussy, to be lying in bed with him, completely naked and feeling comfortable.

She sighed again and closed her eyes. Slowly he started breathing deeply again and she let herself drift off to sleep, feeling completely satisfied.