Her Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers

They reached the hall at the top of the stairs in silence. She inhaled fully as he led them to an open door at his bedroom. When they entered, she felt the walls were shrunken and they were in close confines. They arrived face to face with a king size bed, and small tables stood on each side of the bed. White, fluffy covers and sheets adorned the imposing bed, and it was difficult for her to focus on anything else.

His oversized hand pulled at her small hand and she was directed to the side of the bed. Once there, he stood directly in front of her, positioned squarely between her and the side of the bed. She tilted her head up to look at him, and his face was to hers. His supple mouth was back on hers. She didn't resist his full kissing now. Her mouth welcomed his tongue and savored it as it massaged about her own mouth.

She was closed-eyed as he moved with her, but she immediately noticed his hands when they rose straight to her blouse. Buttons started being undone, and her first instinct was to reach to his hands to stop him. Her hands grasped his, but it didn't slow him. Her blouse began parting with release, and her hands lifted to his shoulders.

His mouth left hers, and she saw his head descend. His lips grazed her neck and trailed a moist line that soothed her sensitive skin. The line traveled downward, lips and the tip of his tongue lightly on her chest and then to where the softer surface indented with the feel of him. She audibly gasped when his hands cradled the cups of her bra that she had forgotten were now open to him.

It was a quick, smooth gesture for his fingers to rotate to the middle of her bra, and she started to protest when he deftly unclasped it. Her hands gripped his shoulders firmer. Her shoulders hunched self-consciously forward. Though her move was meant to be defensive, the result was to just make it easier for him to strip the straps down off her shoulders. They were dangling down her arms when she desperately pulled her arms into her body to trap the bra and prevent its fall.

As she clung to her bra, he took the opportunity to go to her skirt. His face was beside hers, as he brought himself close to get his arms around her. His skillful hands found the top of her skirt in back and fondled the zipper at the waist. An unhooking and a couple of tugs sent her into a panic.

"Jack, wait," her words were frantic.

He didn't even slow. His hands worked straight down, and then her skirt was peeling off. At this point, the realization hit her that she had absolutely not thought this through. She simply had not thought about being undressed. A thought as true as it was unsettling resonated within her. No one but her husband had seen her nude in the last twenty two years. She trembled with fright.

She peered to the floor in time to see her skirt pool there. With her arms folded upon her chest and standing stiffly straight only in her thin panties, she brought her eyes up to see him surveying her body. Mixed pangs of angst and stimulation pulsed through her.

As he took the sight of her in, he unabashedly stripped his t-shirt, and he peeled swiftly down his jeans. Anne stood there frozen, watching Jack's lean, muscled torso display openly and ripple with each move he made.

Her view followed his trail of black, coiled hair go from his chest and stomach into white boxers that were all that remained now covering him. He paused and got her to look up at his face. She worried he could easily glimpse her attraction.

Her trance with his eyes was broken when his hand pulled at one of hers. His mouth went to kiss hers at the same time he maneuvered her hand. She was piqued with his kiss when the realization of his hand putting hers on his crotch struck her.

She jolted to back away at first, but she didn't stop kissing him. He didn't let her hand move and she noticed his hardness. His hand pressing her to him rotated and she immediately thought of his thickness.

Unexpectedly, his hand left hers. She was savoring his tongue in her mouth and the churning between her legs. Crossing a line within herself, she let herself grip him. It was Jack who now groaned at the feel of her wrapping her fingers around his thinly covered girth.

He moaned into her mouth as her hand ran down his length and back up again. It overwhelmed her to think that she had done this herself. He became even more engorged at her caressing him.

He put his hands quickly to the waist of his boxers and brought them down. He watched her openly stare at him there. It pointed towards her and twitched, undeniably erect and ready.

His hands took her wrists and he backed to the bed. He sat, leaving her standing right before him. His eyes looked her over and then his hands were right at the waist band of her panties. She awkwardly folded her body inward in a desperate attempt to try to still hold her unclasped bra aloft as well as use her hands to cover her crotch. He swiftly pushed the panties off her and onto the floor, revealing glimpses of her blondish brown pubes on her mound.

He eased backward, reclining onto the bed and shifting to bring himself further up it. He positioned to where he could sprawl before her, his legs fully extended on the bed. She gawked at the sight of him, and then her gaze fixed at where his hardness angled up and over his waist.

His voice was very low and insistent. "Get up on the bed."

She immediately started onto the bed, her arms still trying to cover her chest and a hand darting back to try to block a clear view of her crotch. He couldn't help a small grin at her continued modesty.

She crawled up to where she was beside him on the large bed, but he swiftly turned and repositioned her. Taking her arm, he led her to come up over him. She closed her eyes, and her left arm went across him so that she could brace herself to lift over him. When her hand planted over to the other side of him, she opened her eyes and lifted her left side, raising and putting her leg over him.

She set her left hand and leg, and then her eyes found his. Though her arms had to straighten to rest on her hands she was still trying to shield her torso with her drawing both arms towards her middle.

They both watched his hand reach between them and downward. One hand held the base of himself and the other went to her hip. When his hand on her hip started to push downward, she looked up past him and away.

When his head nudged at her middle, she gave an audible grunt. She lifted slightly but his hand held her. His hand holding himself then brushed his head against her. She stiffened at the realization of their contact.

He went back and forth several times, smearing her wetness over himself thoroughly. She was breathing aloud when on one of his passes, he moved her differently. With a firm tug, he pushed her hip down.

Anne's head jerked back and up with the feel of the head of him pass her lips there. He lodged inside her. She shot a frantic look at him and waited. He looked right back at her, and they felt him throb just in her lips.

Her eyes widened dramatically as he lifted his hips, pushing more of his shaft into her. She sensed her lips there clinging to him and being pulled inside her. He came right back outward and her lips stayed to him.

He took his hand that held his base, and he put it to the other hip so that he now held her hips with both his hands. She was looking into his eyes when he started her down on him. Her mouth gaped open and she moaned loudly.

Slowly and gently, but assuredly, he plunged himself deep into her. She arched her back and stiffened atop him. He let his hips drop back and she was very aware of him receding. When he was back to just his head wedged there, he paused.

He waited for her focus back on his eyes. She held an intense and serious expression. They kept their gaze at each other as his palms flattened on her hips. He gripped and he moved her again. This time he brought her down to where she almost fully squatted on him, and her eyes narrowed almost shut and she shrieked a throaty cry.

She shook with an apparent release and he could feel her clench him. She twitched about on him, and he savored her reaction. Her breathing was heavy. When she slowly moved her head side to side and then refocused on him, he continued.

Her eyes were half closed, and he lifted up some with his hips. Her mouth opened wider at the feel of him grinding into her and stretching her more. He felt stuffed into her completely, and there was a fullness inside her she had never before experienced.

He started combining short pumps at her with his firm pushes at her hips, with the effect of never withdrawing much but giving definite thrusts. The short strokes he made kept the feel of him deep in her.

She listened to her own groans from her throat and she was absolutely incredulous at the sensations emanating from his actions. She knew she was sounding out cries and moans, but she was just past caring. She could detect every bit of him and all his movement, she felt.

She recognized yet another swelling release when the head of him started rubbing deep against the top of her inner wall. Together with this profound, exquisite sensation was the unveiling he was up to.

Jack took her wrists and moved them away from her sides. This brought her arms away from her body. It hit her that he was clearing his view of her chest and he locked his eyes there. She simply didn't try to stop him. She felt more physical responsiveness with her nipples tightening more.

She knew her breasts were likely sloped outward and just down, but she also knew her large brown nipples had to be thick and protruding. Jack's hands went right to them. He cupped and squeezed them and ecstasy welled even more. When he dragged his thumbs over the points of each nipple, she felt the jolts of another orgasm take over.

With his hands manipulating her nipples and his cock buried and pushing deeply inside her, she started crying out a throaty scream as waves of exhilaration rolled over her again and again.

She was finishing her orgasm when she saw him start his. Frantically, she panicked over a dilemma.

"Jack!" She was barely speaking understandably, but she felt she must get it out. "I'm not using anything. ...No protection."

He looked back at her with squinted eyes, and he didn't let up at all. He was very close, she knew. He kept grinding and pumping at her.

"Jack," she pleaded, "do you have a condom? Tell me you have a condom."

He said nothing. He kept moving. She felt her hips responding.

He even intensified his thrusts, and she shocked herself with her own response. She rotated her hips, and she started working back and forth herself. She was rocking astride him now. She had never felt a man impaling her in this way, and when she rode back and forth, his cock banged away, up and back inside.

The rawness of their movement gave her a crude idea of what to say. She didn't hold it back.

"Is this what you want? Not to use anything?" Her words were faint but clear as she started her remark. They stayed clear as she finished it. "Go ahead then. ...Give it to me."

Neither of them stopped nor slowed. She smiled just a bit and gave up thought of anything but him inside her. She had never relished anything like this, she told herself.

He was driving at her and she was riding him fiercely, when he started his own crying out. His back arched and put him at her core, and she felt the kick of him and his releases. He came hard into her, and he spasmed repeatedly. His head tilted back and he held her hips with his hands.

They both panted and stayed in place. Her petite frame sat perched over him. He was still thick and fully ensconced. She found herself not wanting to come off him or him out of her.

Several moments passed with them catching their breath and her sitting on top of him.

Finally, each carefully moved about to disentangle, and they kissed several quick times as they did. A wary silence seeped into the room, as they both collected themselves. She readied to leave with hardly any conversation at all.

Once dressed and making her way out the door, they hugged and kissed. There were a couple of times she started out the door, only he would stop her and they'd again kiss and touch.

"Hey, if you need anything, at all, or just want to talk, let me know. I'm here for you." His voice was certain and sincere.

He softly said to her as she opened the door a last time. "I love you."

She paused.

"I love you, too." She whispered it back.

There was a long thoughtful drive home as Anne tried to compose herself.

Once home, her husband tried engaging her with questions. She didn't answer at all, except to tell him she had been at Jack's.

After a moment by herself in the bedroom, her husband appeared in the doorway. She decided something to herself, and she went to the closet.

Her husband watched her start packing suitcases.

"What? What are you doing?" His voice raised in a shock. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Jack's." Her words were clear and determined.

jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers
12