Her Passion, His Heat

Story Info
A story of two lovers.
1.8k words
4.46
9.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered the room as quietly as possible, his bare feet making no sound on the slate floor.

She sat at the table; four feet in front of him and god did she look beautiful! Her golden hair flowed down her bare back.

Suddenly she stood up, failing to see him she stood leaning against the table, her head back, pushing her perfect breasts out. Even though she was wearing a backless crimson red dress, he could still see the fabric stretch across them. His heart pounded in his chest, driving him forward towards her. Her eyes were shut as he tip-toed closer. Soon he was within inches of her perfect body.

She knew he was here but she played dumb, it was more fun that way. She knew her dress would make his mouth water. Suddenly she felt a push on her chest. Her head was cushioned in the fall by his hand as he pushed her back onto the table. His lips met hers in a rush of hot passion. His other hand began to roam over her dress, feeling her breasts, her stomach, her thighs and the heat from her sex through the thin red fabric. She moaned softly into his mouth as she felt his hands on her. She could feel herself already beginning to get wet and longed for release!

He broke away from her lips to press them to her neck, nibbling and licking as he slowly moved her body. Her body shivered with pleasure as his lips hit her collar. He kissed under her dress, pulling the fabric out of the way so he could reach her breasts, he took each in turn, kissing his way up to her already pointed nipples as he sucked and licked them, causing her to moan so loud.

She sat up, pushing him off her. She began to undo his shirt and with every button she undid, she kissed where it had been. Soon she was on her knees, his shirt was off and she could see the bulge in his jeans. She very slowly began to unzip them. He stood watching her, it was agonizing, watching her tease him this way. His cock was rock hard now and he needed her, anyway he could get her!

Once his jeans were discarded on the floor, she ripped off his boxers, eager and hungry for what they held. She just knelt there, looking at his sex, and then suddenly, he was inside her mouth. The sudden heat and warmth made him almost come there and then, but he managed to contain himself as her head moved back and forth, taking him deeper and deeper.

She took him into her throat, spiraling her tongue around his cock. Her hand came up and cupped his balls, squeezing them gently, massaging them. Waves of pleasure rushed over him as she sucked harder. Suddenly she took him right into her throat, the gagging sensation sending him wild!

He came so hard in her throat, it almost choking her. She drank his gift, draining him of it. He collapsed in the chair, his breathing fast and deep. She stood up and walked to him, beckoning him to stand. As he did she put his hands to her dress and he peeled it off her, revealing her smooth pale skin. He smiled as he looked at her beautiful body. He looked her over and noticed the trail of wet running down her inner thigh. He picked her up and sat her on the table again, lightly pushing her to lie down.

She lay with her legs spread, feeling his breathing on her thighs. He started to kiss at her ankles, moving up her legs. With every kiss her spine gave a shiver of pleasure, sending her closer and closer to what she wanted, what she needed. He kissed up her thigh and then he was inches away from her wet sex. He could smell the musk of her and longed for the taste of her. He brought his hands up and parted her lips with one hand while the other ran small circles around her opening. He heard her moan and felt the muscles tense for a second in her legs. He wanted her, he wanted to push his tongue so deep inside her but he controlled himself and made himself wait. He wanted to draw this out. He kept making circles with his finger whilst another occasionally dipped in and out of her hole.

She could feel him everywhere. All her body tingled with anticipation and lust.

He was watching her, waiting for the right moment. Then he stuck out his tongue and in one long lick, drew it from her hole to her clit then put it back in his mouth, savoring the taste of her. She almost screamed as he licked her. It was only the once but god it felt good!

He stuck his tongue out again, this time he put the tip onto her clit. He kept it there, not moving. Then, he circled her clit once, and then ran his tongue up and down it again. He repeated this pattern, along with his two fingers still working her hole. He took her clit into his mouth a began to gently suck, making her moan, her body tensing with pleasure. He pushed his finger all the way in her once then pulled out. He slipped her clit out of his mouth and pushed his tongue into her, tongue fucking her. Her hips jumped with this sudden change as she began to feel her orgasm getting so close she could almost taste the sweetness of it.

He wanted her to come; he wanted to make her feel amazing! He moved his tongue back to her clit, this time he used an old trick he learnt when he was 15. He began to write the letters of the alphabet on her clit using his tongue. He had 3 fingers in her now, pushing in and out of her. He knew she would come before he reached the letter "O".

Her body felt like it was going to explode! She was so close she could feel it; she was right on the edge. Her body was shaking, and then she felt it. His finger found her spot, rubbing on it. His tongue began to draw the "O" and as he rote it in a circle around her clit, she came, making the letter with her mouth.

She collapsed on the table, panting as he rose from between her legs. By now he was hard again and he wanted her badly. As she lay there he went to a dresser and pulled out a few blankets. He placed them on the floor, making the cold slate floor comfortable to lie on. He went over to the table where she still lay panting and picked her up into his arms and then he lay her down on the blankets. He lay in between her legs, staring into her blue eyes. She kissed him drawing him to her with her legs. His cock was right at her entrance but before he pushed deep into her, he broke away from the kiss to look into those eyes again and to say just three words. "I love you" and with that he pushed so hard and deep inside her she thought for a moment he had touched her very core.

She screamed as she gripped his shoulders, wrapping her legs around him. He started slow at first, pushing deep. Then he started to get faster, his thrusts sending waves of pleasure over both of them.

Her nails dug into his back which only turned him on more. Her body tensed around him. She pushed him up, moving so that she sat on top of him. She began to ride him as his hands held her hips. She was getting close again and he could feel it. He let her ride him as she was pushed closer and closer to coming. Then he pushed her hips right up, forcing her off him. He wanted her to come in her favorite position. He moved and knelt down near the table, sitting back on his heals. She came over and sat on his lap, on her knees with her arms on the table. He pushed into her from behind, her riding him again. From here he could hold her close. He had one hand wrapped round her on her breast and the other round her and on her clit. She laid her head back as she rode him, her body shuddering as she got closer and closer.

He kept his rhythm steady as he massaged her clit, wanting her to come again. She was so close! His hand felt amazing on her clit, and then it was there. She screamed, her body shaking. He moaned as all her muscles tensed around him, tightening their hold on his cock. Then she was breathless again, her body shaking slightly. She managed to stand, then she bent over the table, her upper body flat, her legs spread. She knew he had done that position for her and now it was his turn to enjoy it. He rose from the floor and stood behind her. He ran a finger down her spine making her shiver. Then, he was inside her again. God it felt so damn good to be in this beautiful woman. She let out a moan and then he was gone. He lost all thought and just fucked her. His thrusts were hard, fast and deep and it made her scream. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face up, making her look in the mirror in front of them. They both moaned as they watched themselves, licking their lips to turn the other on even more. She knew he was getting close and so was she. She asked him where he wanted to come but she knew his answer. He pulled out and lay on the floor again and she straddled him once again. This time though, she moved so his cock was on her clit and started to slide up and down, rubbing them against each other. He moaned as he felt her slide over him, her wetness lubricating them as they moved. She reached back and gently took hold of his balls, massaging them as they tightened. They were both so close now, both moaning. Their bodies moved faster and she leaned back so he could see it. He watched as his wet cock slipped and rubbed against her dripping wet pussy and her swollen clit. Then he looked into her eyes and in that instant when their eyes connected, they both came together. His cum shot all over her already soaked pussy as their bodies shook with their orgasms.

She collapsed down next to him, both of them panting and shaking. She looked into his eyes, kissed him and said just three words to him before they both kissed again. "I love you too."