Her Petite Possession Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you?" Kate whispered, "Wow, you start a long way down."

Kate quickly pulled out her fingers and the small airway that they had created immediately sealed itself.

"Sorry, but it looks as though you're in there for the night honey."

Kate was now kissing Emily's butt, which was as close as she was going to get to her guy until the passed out blonde sobered up. With her boyfriend so frustratingly out of reach, Kate threw a blanket over them both and walked back to her room to sleep.

*

Kate hadn't slept well and was pleased when the sun finally rose at 7am. She showered and walked back to the lounge where Emily was still fast asleep.

"Coffee sweetie?" she asked loudly as she prodded Emily's shoulder.

"Too early," Emily moaned back, her hands already reaching down between her legs where they were pinned between her thighs.

Kate pulled back the curtains and watched as the early morning sun hit Emily's eyes. She tried to roll back over, but Kate grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet. Emily was unsteady and immediately fell back on the sofa. 'Well that will have woken Brad up, if he's actually been able to sleep,' Kate thought as she again pulled Emily by the hand.

Emily sat down at the kitchen table and started to recover as she sipped the strong black coffee. She looked a mess, with her long blonde hair everywhere, but for some reason she felt great, her body was tingling and she had a big dazed smile across her tanned face.

"Never good to sleep in leather," Emily smiled coyly, looking down at her ruffled outfit that hid her aroused body, "but what a dream I had!"

Emily had had the first wet dream she'd had in ages, something that she put down to sleeping in tight clothes. Now very talkative and seemingly fully recovered, Emily finished her coffee and ran off to the bathroom to take a shower.

She unbuttoned and peeled off the leather trousers and pretty much had to do the same with Brad who fell gratefully to the cold wooden floor. "I'm free," he cried out, although no one could hear. What a night! Kate rarely slept in her clothes and certainly not in blood restricting leather. He and this blonde had fused, become one inside her leather pressure cooker.

He watched Emily shower and for the first time he could see the rest of her body and her breasts in particular were mesmerising. He felt guilty watching her, but then he was responsible for good mood and her out of tune singing. He knew from many months with Katie that no matter how still he kept, he still aroused any woman who wore him.

His gaze now flicked from Emily to the laundry basket. He would soon be in there, safe and sound and ready to be picked up by Katie and returned to relative freedom.

"You are so sexy!" Emily's voice was still dry and husky.

No, not again! Emily had picked him up and was about to step into him! 'No, you can't wear me twice!' he cried although nothing could be heard. He was now brushing up her thighs and within seconds he was snugly back in place, pulled even more tightly up between her legs as if Emily knew what he could do. The black leather pants followed him up her legs and were soon being pulled over her butt. Brad had never felt claustrophobic with Kate, but now that feeling was there. The leather was so tight and so confining that the thought of being inside for yet another day was playing with his mind.

It was too late, the trousers were buttoned up and he was inside. Emily started to walk and he swung back and forth with her butt which was still warm from the hot shower and in these trousers was unlikely to cool down. Brad winced as she dropped down heavily on to a hard chair. Katie always sat down on him gently and the feeling of being pinned her butt was erotic. The way Emily sat he just felt crushed. He was still aroused, the movement of her butt made it impossible for him not to be, but it was unwanted stimulation.

*

Oh fuck! Katie had already checked the bathroom and the spare room and was convinced that Emily was still wearing Brad. The fact that Emily was still wearing her very striking leather trousers was impossible for anyone to miss.

Kate looked at Emily's smiling eyes. 'Yes I know that you're still wearing the same underwear, the same dirty pair, just because they're turning you on you horny bitch,' Kate thought, not that she could do anything about it.

Sunday passed slowly for Kate as she was forced to spend it with her slutty younger cousin with the tight trousers and the constant smile. She knew that Brad would be equally frustrated and probably hoping that she'd do something, anything to free him. Kate thought through various potential scenarios but none of them were remotely convincing enough to get the blonde to part with her underwear and so Brad would stay trapped.

It was 11pm on Sunday night when Emily finally showered and returned to her room. Katie rushed into the bathroom and grabbed the lid from the laundry basket to see Brad lying on top. She quickly stripped off her jeans and underwear and put him on.

"Oh sweetie!"

"Thirty six hours inside Emily's trousers!" he replied, "couldn't you have got me out?"

"Not really, girls don't like to part with their panties."

"You could have seduced her?" Brad joked.

"You do know I have a pair of leather trousers too, don't you?"

Terrified by the thought, Brad kept the rest of his suggestions to himself as they lay together beneath Katie duvet. Kate was still talking, but the extended workout and constant stimulation from Emily's butt had left him exhausted and within minutes he was asleep.

12