Her Place

Story Info
A guy meets up with his friend, hot sex ensues.
2.5k words
3.79
8.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: My first story. Don't expect anything too riveting. This story contains sexually explicit material blah-blah-blah you get the drill, we all know why we're on this website anyway. Enjoy.

***

Back when I was 16, at the start of my junior year, I met this girl named Molly. She had straight brown hair that reached her belly button, and beautiful brown eyes. She was 15 and also a Junior, though she was only a few months younger than me. We got along really well. We met at this youth weekend event that our schools put on to help us meet new people. Considering I went to an all-boys Catholic school, I didn't have much experience with girls. But like I said, we had a lot in common and we spent most of our time chatting. We talked about the standard stuff; what we liked, what we didn't, what we were doing in school, the usual. But one of the other kids in our group kept bragging about how he had slept with one of the girls from the other school the night prior. Every time he brought it up, Molly would blush and look at me, but if I returned her gaze she would quickly look away. That was 3 years ago. We said we'd try to keep in touch since then, but we didn't see each other until just a couple of months ago.

I ran into her at a coffee house in downtown Chicago, were I was grabbing breakfast for me and my roommate. I was a freshman at Northwestern just north of Chicago, which was only a couple of hours away from where she and I had gone to high school. We sat down and caught up for a few minutes, but I told her I had to go. I must've missed it, but she'd written her phone number on my receipt in bright pink ink, and I thought about calling her all day, but winter exams were in a week, and I really needed to do well, so I forgot about. Two weeks later, something pink caught my eye among some papers on the coffee table. I instantly remembered our morning at the coffee house, and started thinking of a reason to call her up. Then I remembered; a few of my friends were throwing a small get together for the holidays before we went back home for Christmas. I decided calling her might be a little forward, even though she'd given me her number, so I shot her a text instead.

"Hey, this is Will, I'm going to a party with a few friends on Saturday at 8:00, you want to come?"

She responded about an hour later.

"Sure, pick me up at 7:30. I'll give you my address."

Saturday night, I took a shower, threw on some jeans and a Christmas sweater, and hopped into my car to pick her up. I buzzed her apartment, saying something witty like "Your valet is here." I wasn't looking right when she came out, so I turned when I heard the door click open. She looked stunning. She had on a gorgeous thigh length black dress with shimmering silver snowflakes around the skirt. It was sleeveless too so she wore a thin white shawl that covered her pale shoulders.

"Wow." I said unintelligently, "You look amazing."

"Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself." she said playfully as she took my arm.

I led her to the car, and opened the door for her. We drove in silence, just a few awkward coughs here and there. For most of the party after I'd introduced her, I chatted with my friends. She laughed politely at my terrible jokes and stayed with her arms wrapped around mine most of the night. It was nice having her on me like that. When she excused herself to the restroom, all of my friends started asking me way too many questions; "Who was she?"

"How did we meet?"

"Was she my girlfriend?"

"Had we had sex yet?"

I answered as honestly as I could, and tried to speak kindly about her. When she walked out, everyone was staring at her. She sat down next to me and whispered in my ear,

"Let's get out of here."

Being my naive self, I didn't quite understand what she was implying. So, we said our goodbyes and I took her home. When I turned to leave after walking her to the door, however, she said,

"Aren't you coming inside?"

I shit off my car and quickly followed her in, now fully aware of what she had meant. We went up to her room. As soon as we walked in the door, she grabbed me by the neck of my sweater and pulled me in for a kiss. I pressed back, my tongue dancing with hers between our mouths. She softly moaned into me as a reached up for her breasts, but she pulled away. A thin strand of saliva lingered from our kiss, and she pulled her dress up over her head. I gaped at her beautiful body, perfectly shaped B-cups, and lacy black panties. Her legs were long and smooth, strong but utterly feminine. I tugged my sweater off of my head and moved back onto her bed with her, and kissed her passionately once more. She reached down for my pants, unzipped them and gracefully slid them down to my ankles. I kicked them off, still attacking her mouth, and rubbed her through her panties. She let another moan escape from her lips as my fingers pushed her panties between her labia.

I took them off of her and began to gently but urgently finger her. Our tongues fought to win each others mouth as I laid her down onto the bed. I slinked down to her pussy and kissed the inside of her toned thighs. My tongue slid between her lips for the first time. She moaned loudly and I pressed on with my oral assault. I flicked my tongue up and down on her labia and clit, as my finger slowly made its way up to her anus. I wiped it across her pussy to lubricate it, then plunged it up her asshole. She screamed and slapped my head, but didn't ask me to stop so I grinned into her pussy as I ate her out and fingered her anus. Her ass was very tight, and I doubted anyone had ever been in it before. I planned on changing that, if she'd allow it. As I lapped at her I felt her hands grip the back of my head and push me further in. She tasted clean and natural, and her smell was heavenly. After a few more minutes, she moaned very loudly and said in a breathy voice,

"I'm cummi-unngghhhh-cumming!"

She shrieked in pleasure as trickle of her juice went into my mouth. It was fairly sweet, and I cleaned her up before returning to her face to kiss her again. She kissed back, though with much less energy than before. But after a few moments, she seemed back at full strength.

"Your turn."

She said in an incredibly sexy tone, as she moved down my body to my dick. She wrapped her long, slender fingers around my cock and began to smoothly stroke my foreskin up and down. She smiled up at me with a dirty look in her brown eyes and put her lips around my head. I gasped in pleasure as she slid down my shaft. She got into a slow rhythm with her mouth, and I had to tell her to stop so I didn't cum right away. We made out again before I wrapped my arm around her back and pulled her under me. She reached down and helped line up my dick at her entrance. I leaned forward so we were nose to nose when I entered her. She was soaking wet, but still very tight. It was slow going but we stared to move together. I kissed her nose and her neck as we fucked, and we both grunted in pleasure. I started to go a little faster.

"Oh yes, you feel so good!"

She screamed, as she threw her head back. We stated fucking harder and faster, and eventually she arched her back and let out a beautiful, low moan as she came for the second time. I slowed almost to a stop, and kissed her lips.

"Have you ever tried anal?"

I asked, as she caught her breath.

She then bit her lip and whispered,

"Not yet..."

I turned her onto her stomach and slunk down to her perfect ass. It was small, bit firm and round. Her asshole was just as tiny pink as it had been when I'd fingered it. I kissed both of her cheeks, then made a long lick up her crack. She must have really freshened up before the party because this too, as her pussy had been, tasted clean. I heard another moan escape her lips as she got into it again. I wrapped my lips around her rosebud and sucked lightly. She gasped and giggled.

"I like that"

She said breathily.

I kept nibbling at her ass, eliciting more moans and a loud,

"FUCK."

when I stuck my tongue particularly far in. Deciding that I had sufficiently lubed her asshole, I pulled back and flipper her on to her stomach. She looked back, flashing me a grin and a ball draining wink before raising herself on her forearms and knees.

"Here we go."

I thought as I lined up my cock with her anus. The first inch was tough to get in, to say the least. She whimpered in pure pain this time as I pushed gently but firmly into her. Another inch and half and I thought I was stuck (which, I mean, there are worse places to be stuck than with your dick lodged halfway up a hot girl's ass.) but with one hard thrust I sank all the way in. She screamed very loudly and as she turned I saw a few tears running down her cheeks. I gave her a look that asked her if she wanted to keep going, but she nodded her head yes. So I fought on. I tried to pull back but found her pelvis come with me. I placed both hands under her waist and pulled again, and managed to come most of the way out. I thrust back in and she yelped again. I held tight to her waist and started to slowly fuck her ass. While she definitely seemed to enjoy it, that did nothing to avoid the fact that she was crying the entire time. Obviously, I enjoyed it too. I slid a hand down to start pinching her clit which really got her going. She started pushing her ass back against me as I rocked inside her ass. I was amazed that I'd survived her mouth, pussy, and her tight ass for so long without cumming. I slapped her ass and she collapsed, pulling me forward onto her back. Her ass spasmed and clenched like a vice around me but somehow I didn't cum. I kissed her neck, tasting her salty tears as I slowly pulled out of her ass.

"That was really incredible."

She mumbled, still sniffling. I lay beside her and kissed her, one hand on her cheek, the other on her ass puling her closer to me. She once again seemed tired but tried to kiss back nonetheless. Suddenly she pulled back.

"You didn't cum yet, did you?"

I gave her a sheepish look and shook my head.

"Get up, sit on the end of the bed."

I obliged. She rolled over and stood, walking to the foot of the bed. As I sat up, she dropped to her knees and grabbed my dick hard in her hand.

"Let me show you something."

She said somewhat shyly. She started pumping my cock in her hand, spitting on it. Then, without breaking eye contact, she dropped her mouth all the way down my dick to my balls. I practically doubled over. She stayed there for a second or two before coming back up. She went down again but gagged terribly this time. She coughed and spat out phlegm and saliva. She went back to a normal blowjob, using her hand and her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down, and slightly in a circle. The effect felt spectacular, but I still didn't feel like I was about to cum. After another five minutes she gave up and said,

"Just fuck my mouth. I'm getting too tired."

I waisted no time, placing my hands on the back of her head and shoving it down. I yanked her back up and she smiled as her tongue swirled lazily around the head of my dick. I pushed back down, holding her there. She giggled, which caused her to gag and choke. She looked up at me, a mix of arousal and fear in her eyes, but I kept her down. I thrust my cock deep into her throat and heard the wonderfully strange "gacking" sound of a girl being facefucked. I let her up to breathe for a moment before plunging my dick back in and fucking her mouth hard. She sputtered and even vomited once, but I kept on pounding. I finally felt a familiar feeling in my balls and I pulled out, grabbing her hand and pulling it up to my cock. She stroked it and continued to suck the head as I groaned at my coming orgasm. Just before I came I shouted,

"Close your eyes!"

and pulled out to explode all over her face. It covered her lips, right eye and cheek, across her forehead, and into her hair. She gasped but thankfully got her eyes closed in time. She giggled and posed for me, without knowing that I'd grabbed my phone from my jeans and snapped a few pictures of her face and tits covered in my cum. I tossed back onto my clothes and put my dick against her lips. Her tongue shot out and licked me clean. She wiped all the cum off her face and tits into her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me it was full, winked, and swallowed it all. I fell back onto the bed. She climbed up and lazily sucked my cock again until I came in her mouth. Then she straddled me once more, sat down on my dick, and laid her bare shes against mine. She rocked her ass for a while before falling asleep. I carefully pulled myself out of her pussy and back into her ass. She didn't wake up. I too fell asleep, with my cock in her asshole. The next morning she was gone, but had left a note that she had gone to get breakfast for she and her new boyfriend. I went back to sleep very happy.