Her Plan

Story Info
It started when we were reminiscing about our younger days.
1.3k words
3
37.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit that when my wife puts her mind to something she can really pull together an interesting plan. It all started when we were reminiscing about our younger days, how I could come once and then within a matter of a few minutes be ready to do it again. I happened to mention how much I liked slipping my cock into her pussy while it was still full of my cum.

Our talk did work us up and within minutes she pushed me onto my back, straddled my face and took my cock into her mouth. It wasn't long before she was grinding her pussy onto my face moaning, "I'm coming, I'm coming." She then hungrily finished me off, holding the head of my cock in her mouth while I came. She swallowed greedily and then we went to sleep resting our heads on each other's thighs.

When I awoke the next morning I thought about the talk we had and how it fired us up, but really didn't think any more about mentioning how I enjoyed fucking her pussy while it was already full of cum. Apparently my wife did make a note of it and then put some thought into it.

It all came together on our anniversary when my wife told me that she would take care of all reservations and plans. I agreed, figuring it made it a lot easier for me not to have to worry about picking out a restaurant, making dinner reservations and so on.

She had picked out one of our favorite restaurants and after the short drive from our house we settled in to a nice dinner, with a bottle of wine and a shared dessert. No candlelight and violins, but hey after twenty years of marriage we both recognize you don't need those things when you have each other. Anyway after dinner as we headed to the car she took my hand and pulled me away, leading me up the street to a nice downtown hotel.

We walked into the lobby but instead of heading to the check in desk she had me sit down near the elevators. I watched as she stepped away, pulled out her cell phone and made a very short call. She then returned, grabbed my hand, led me into the elevator and pushed the button for the twelfth floor.

When we reached the floor she took me to room twelve twenty five, slipped the card into the lock and opened the door. Once inside I immediately grabbed her and kissed her, running my hands over her ass, squeezing hard.

Breaking off the kiss she said, "Just a moment, I have a surprise for you."

"That's what I was counting on when you opened the door."

"Slow down, I have something to do first. Now I want you to watch me... understanding I am fully clothed now. Right?"

Intrigued, I nodded.

"Promise me you won't say a word, you'll just watch."

"Okay, okay," I replied, wondering what she had cooked up.

She opened the door to the adjoining room. The second door into the other room was already open. She stepped into the adjoining room and waited until I moved to the doorway, "Now stand right there and watch... just watch."

I stood at the door as she walked into the room over to a bed where a naked man, maybe mid-twentish was sitting. I started to move inside when I heard my wife say again, "Just watch."

Feeling uneasy I 'just watched' as she went to the desk, grabbed a glass, unwrapped the clear plastic covering and then knelt down by the naked man. She took hold of his cock and began stroking. The man closed his eyes and leaned back, enjoying what my wife was doing to him. In just a short time he moaned, sat up and came, spurting his cum into the glass my wife held.

After milking all of the cum from him, she stood up, thanked the man and then walked over to me saying, "Still completely clothed." She then walked back into the room and said, "Close the door and lock it."

I followed her instructions as she placed the glass on the nightstand and undressed. I quickly pulled off my clothes and stepped over to her where she sat on the bed, opened her legs and asked, "Will you eat my pussy?"

Wow, that was the first time she ever just right out and said something like that so I immediately knelt down and dove in, pushing my tongue into her, tasting her. As I moved up to her clit she moaned, "Put your fingers inside me."

I slipped one finger into her and as she got wetter I slipped in as second and then a third. Still working my tongue on her clit I moved my fingers in and out of her. In just moments she came, falling back onto the bed and lifting her hips. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my fingers as I eased my head up and looked at the satisfied expression on her face.

When I slipped my fingers out of her she immediately said, "Bring my bag over here, that pink one."

"This one?"

She nodded.

I carried the bag over to her where she pulled out a short tube and reaching down she worked one end of it into her wet opening. When I looked at her she said, "Now pour that glass into the tube."

I looked at the glass holding the copious amount of cum the naked man in the next room gave my wife and then looked back at her.

She smiled slyly, "You said you wanted to fuck me with my pussy full of cum."

"Ah... I did, but..." Damn, she wanted me to... to pour that guy's cum into her and then...

I grabbed the glass, carefully poured it into the tube watching the white fluid flow down its length and seep into her pussy. When it was all gone I put the glass and the tube back on the nightstand and then looked at my wife.

She smiled and said, "Now fuck my cum filled pussy. Fill me up some more."

I practically dove on top of her where my cock slipped easily into her. Feeling the wet ooze I pushed myself all the way to the hilt and then listened to the slurping sound it made as I slowly withdrew and then pushed back into her. Each time I thrust I could feel more and more of the cum oozing out around my cock and flowing down over my balls.

Damn, the feeling was incredible and just the thought of that cum soaking the both of us drove me wild. In no time I arched my back, shoved my cock in as deep as it would go and came adding my cum to her sopping pussy. I continued moving my cock in and out enjoying the wetness as the cum oozed out of her coating the both of us in our cum, hers, mine and the other man's.

When my cock finally slipped out of her I rolled onto my back beside her. I reached down and held her hand saying, "Thank you. That was our best anniversary ever."

Squeezing my hand she replied, "I'm glad you liked it."

She went on to explain that the man in the next room was one of the bellmen whom she had given a very generous tip. Mentioning that she had considered simply having him jack off and simply give her the glass but thought maybe me watching her do it might make things that much more intense.

"Do you mind that I did that instead of just..."

I leaned over and kissed her, then said, "I was uncomfortable at first but it did turn me on watching you work his cock." I then reached over and ran my hand down between her legs, feeling the dampness. "There is one other thing I always fantasized about."

"What's that?"

I sat up and moved between her legs. Pushing them open with my hands I moved my head down and pushed my tongue into her. Working it in and out I savored the taste of our combined fluids until I lost count of how many times she came.