Her Plan Falls Together

Story Info
She takes him.
1.4k words
4.08
42.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been planning fulfilling her fantasy for months. Waiting for the right man, the right moment and today, a stroke of shear luck was making it possible. Working the morning shift at the hospital allowed her to get off work in the early afternoon. There was Curtis, the town mechanic, walking down the road with an empty water bottle in his hand, his truck on the side of the road not far behind him. He had run out of gas. She laughed, knowing it was an 8 mile walk to the nearest station and 3 miles to the nearest phone.

He's so damn sexy, she thought. Today he wore a white t-shirt and form-fitting wranglers topped with a red ball cap with Tigers across it. Work boots, always, and a thick brown leather belt.

She flew by him and turned off on a quite dirt road to her house. Anticipating what was to come, she nervously reached under her seat and felt the gun, right where she always carried it. Smooth, black steel, the grip fit so perfectly into her well-trained hand. Beside it she felt the ski mask she placed there only weeks before. She pulled them out from under her seat, then fished inside the ski mask and withdrew the handcuffs-bright, shinning, brand new cuffs from the army/navy surplus store-and the toboggan. The ace bandages in her glove compartment would protect his wrists, and the condoms in her purse would protect her. She left her car and hurried to the barn. She slipped off her dress and blouse and put on the overalls and flannel shirt that hung in the first stall. Then put on her boots in favor of her heels.

She pulled back onto the highway in the truck no one knew she owned, bought from an auction out of state and hauled home in the early morning hours in the horse trailer.. She had never driven it before, and would haul it away and sell it tonight.

Pedal to the metal, she raced back toward Curtis. What she saw when she got to him made her heart skip a beat. She pulled off the just in front of him and waited as he ran up to the passenger door to accept a ride.

Cussing to himself, Curtis pulled off the road as his truck sputtered to a stop. He should have known better than to go off fishing when he was supposed to be working. He'd forgotten how far it was to the lake. Why the hell hadn't he gotten gas before he left town? Now he'd have to walk back to Ben's. No one would be by for hours on this road, not until quitting time. Grabbing his water bottle, he jumped out and locked the door. He'd barely gone a hundred yards when he saw the blue car zip past. Damn! He wished he had recognized it. Now, barely 30 mins later, someone else was gonna give him a ride. Today had to be his lucky day, a tourist in Freeport County. He changed his mind when he got to the door of the car and stuck his head in the open window. "Hey! Thanks bud..." "Get in." she said. He obeyed, seeing no escape as he looked down the barrel of the gun at a ski mask.

She grabbed the ace bandages. "Turn towards the door and put your hands behind you." She methodically wrapped his wrists with the ace, then quickly snapped the handcuffs securely on him. She put the toboggan over his head and pulled it down over his eyes. "Now sit back and enjoy the ride." She spun the car around and headed toward south towards the spot she had chosen just for this.

Curtis' heart raced as the woman drove him down one bumpy road after another. Where the hell were they going? Who the hell is she? The car suddenly stopped.

She got out and went around to the passenger side of the car. Opening the door she said, "Get out." She pulled him over to the grassy bank and forced him to sit, then undid one hand cuff and forced him to lay down. Perfect! She thought was she re-cuffed him, this time his hands were around a pine tree. "Now just relax Curtis" she whispered into his ear.

Holy shit! She knows me! he realized. He heard a sharp click and then he felt the cold steel blade of a very large knife as she cut off his new T-shirt.

She smiled when he flinched as she cut off his shirt. She pulled it off him to reveal his muscular torso. Pulling all those wrenches had certainly made him a fine looking specimen. She leaned back on her knees and admired him. "You are one fine man." she told him.

I don't believe it! He gulped. I'm about to be raped! He felt his manhood twitch involuntarily at the thought of being taken against his will.

"So you figured it out I see," she said "or at least part of you has. Don't worry, your going to enjoy yourself." She ran her hands across his chest, lightly fingering his nipples that were now standing at attention. She kissed each nipple and ran her tongue over them. She licked and sucked her way from one to the other then traced his abs with her tongue.

He struggled to free himself, but soon gave up when he felt her tongue on his nipple. My God that feels so good.

She circled his belly button before tracing the trail of hairs down to the top button of his jeans. She sat up. No don't stop! Then he felt her cup him in her hands through his jeans. "You're awfully excited; you want to be dominated don't you?" she teased. "Go to hell!" he growled, but he hoped she would continue. She laughed, then undid his jeans' button and slowly unzipped them. She moved down and untied his boots and threw them to the side, then she worked his jeans down to reveal a pair of tighty whiteys with a very prominent peak followed by the most muscular legs she's ever seen anywhere but in a magazine. Minutes passed. Where is she? Dammit don't stop now!

Drawing her gaze up and down him again, she slipped her fingers into the waist band of his underwear. Yes! She felt her panties dampen even more when she saw him in all his glory for the first time. Standing proudly up out from him, his cock strained, begging to be touched. "You still want me to go?" she asked. He refused to answer. "Ok then..." she stood and pretended to walk away. "NO! Please... don't go," he gave in. She grabbed a condom out of the car and turned to come back to him. Tearing it open, she placed it on the huge head of him. He must be 8 inches long! And so thick! Leaving the condom on top of him, she leaned down and began licking his shaft. She made her way down to his balls, giving each one her full attention for quite some time before making her way back up and rolling the condom down with her tongue.

She stood and took off her clothes, she could smell her juices flowing, so could Curtis. Knowing she was soaked, and not wanting to wait any longer, she straddled him. Spreading her pussy lips with one hand, she slowly eased his head into herself. She stopped, damn he's huge! She allowed herself to get accustomed to his intruder. "Do you want it?" she teased again. "Please, please... I want to be fucked," he begged. "As... you... wish... " she said, sinking lower on him and pulling up with each word. She began riding his cock, she leaned forward and he felt her breasts on his chest. He moved with her, bending his knees to give himself leverage. He fucked her back as hard as he could. "Oh...oh... I'm...cumming..." she gasped. He grunted and shot his load just as she began shuddering from her climax. She collapsed on him.

Regaining her senses, she removed him from her, then bent and kissed him deeply. "Thank you Curtis," she whispered, but he never heard her, he was spent and drifting off to sleep. She dressed and then undid his hand cuffs. She removed the ace wraps and folded his clothes neatly beside him. The sun highlighted every inch of him. Damn he's sexy! After a quick check to be sure she'd left nothing identifiable, she drove away, leaving him to find the highway. She knew he would find it, she could hear the cars speeding by, only a few hundred yards away. She drove home for a hot shower and clean clothes before she'd load the car up and head north to sell it.