Her Plaything Ch. 06

Story Info
Juliet's control over him grows.
1.2k words
4.32
12.7k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned to work on Monday morning, sore in ways that he had never even thought possible. Juliet's introduction to new pleasures had made him feel like a new man. Albeit, one with a sore backside and legs that felt like gelatin. Not once throughout the weekend though did he penetrate Juliet. It had always been the other way around. It really didn't occur to them until he was walking through the office. Nevertheless, a smile was plastered across his lips. He had remained with her until early Sunday afternoon when she finally kicked him out. She had stood there in her bathrobe, smiling at him as he got dressed.

"Now, remember," Juliet said to him. "No touching your cock unless you're on the phone with me. And definitely no orgasms without my permission. Is that clear, toy?"

"Yes, Mistress," He said, rising to his feet.

The two had shared a passionate kiss, not unlike lovers, before he left. Easing himself carefully into the chair at his desk, he got to work but his mind was always drawn to thoughts of the past week and weekend. His focus drifted to thoughts of Juliet. Of her body and her touch, the new pleasures that drove him wild. All of him left him aching against his slacks. Even his conversations with his co-workers were fumbled and mismanaged. Eventually, after doing some breathing and getting some more coffee, he managed to take some semblance of focus back. That was until he got the text message. His phone buzzed in his pocket. Normally, he wouldn't check his phone in the morning. There was a feeling in the pit of his stomach it was Mistress. Checking over his shoulder, he pulled his phone out and saw the text.

Hope you had a good weekend, my lovely slave. Here's something to remember it by.

Attached was a photo that he didn't remember her taking. It was no wonder he didn't remember. The picture showed him on all fours on the bed. His ass was up and buried inside of it was the vibrating toy. One of her hands was in the frame, holding the base of the toy, the other holding the phone and taking the photo. His eyes went wide as he shut off the screen before anyone could see the picture. He was embarrassed a bit but also his cock was straining hard against his slacks. It was unbelievable how hot it was. His phone buzzed again. Keeping it under his desk, he checked it once more.

I wanted the phot to be a surprise. If you don't like it, I'll delete it and never take one again without your permission.

He immediately began to type again. It is a surprise, Mistress, but not one I don't like. It's an incredible photo and I'm aching thinking about tonight.

She responded quickly enough. Good toy. I'll see you at 7 PM sharp tonight. Enjoy the rest of your day.

There was nothing more he wanted to do than touch his cock and find some semblance of release. He couldn't do that here, at the office. Even if he hurried off to the bathroom, what good what it do him? The idea alone of jerking off at work definitely kept his motor running. He checked the clock at the bottom right corner of the computer screen. 11:55 AM. It was going to be a long day for certain.

Juliet couldn't help but smirk to herself after she sent those texts and got his response. They had been doing this for barely a week and he was already bending over for her toys. There was much potential in him. She didn't want to scare him off by pushing too far. For now, she was content with teasing him and slowly letting the water simmer around him.

5 PM came around and he could not leave fast enough. Inside his car, he finally felt a bit of relaxation. His cock was aching for his attention but he couldn't touch it yet. Not in the parking lot where someone might find him. Getting the car going, he drove him and almost got into an accident as his mind wandered again. He really needed to get his head clear and he could only think of one way to do it. In through the front door of his apartment, he quickly tossed aside his suit onto the floor and got onto the couch. The head of his member was dripping with precum, rolling down the narrow cum vein of his shaft. It was 6 PM and he needed to touch himself. Reaching down though, he couldn't do it. He couldn't wrap his hand around his aching member. As much as he wanted to, he remembered Mistress Juliet's words and abstained. His hand curled into a fist and slammed down onto his thigh.

It was the longest hour of his life. He didn't bother to put his clothes back on, only heading to the kitchen to heat up something for dinner and help pass the time. Even while trying to clear his head, all he could think about was his Mistress. His cock never lost a bit of hardness. Once 7 PM rolled around, his phone rang. It was her.

He answered but before he could even speak, she was talking. "Hello, my favorite toy. Did you have a good day?" His voice failed him, finding nothing more than a weak whimper. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Mistress," He panted. "Can I touch my cock? It's been so hard not to do it all day. That picture you sent me and thinking about you. If I don't masturbate now, I'm going to lose my mind."

Juliet giggled on the other end of the line. "Oh? Is my toy horny and needing to beat his cock for his Mistress?"

"Yes," He breathed, his hand hovering over his member.

"I don't think so," She said firmly. "You need to learn a bit of patience. You didn't even ask me how my day was." His groan of frustration followed her words and her giggles were returned. "No. I think you need to punished for being such a naughty toy. I'm not going to let you touch your cock tonight. In fact, I don't think I'll let you touch it for the rest of the week."

His stomach dropped upon hearing those words. "Please, Mistress," He whispered into the phone. "I won't be able to go that long without getting off. It's only been one day and I'm ready to burst."

"Well," Juliet said. "There is one way to relieve that pressure you're feeling."

"What is it? I'll do anything."

Juliet giggled. "Do you have anything long and hard you could use?"

He paused as he processed what she was talking about. "You don't mean...?"

"You could milk your prostate," She said. "Or, you could suffer from a case of blue balls until Friday. Your call, my toy."

His eyes were drawn to the kitchen next to where he sat. There, in a tin holding cup were several cooking utensils with long, firm plastic handles. Was he really going to do this? Standing from the couch, he made his way over to the kitchen to select the implement he was going to use.

"That's what I thought," Juliet said as she heard him rattling around, figuring out which one he wanted to use.