Her Pleasure

Story Info
Two subs serve their Mistress.
1k words
4.07
26k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snick5908
snick5908
20 Followers

I find you lying on the bed with Lucy, she's latched onto your right nipple and your body writhes with the pleasure. I kneel beside you and lick my lips not wanting to disturb your enjoyment. I watch as her hand moves slowly down your belly and simply lies on top of your mound, her fingers just lightly dancing over the lips.

But even this stimulation is almost too much. Your body answers and I smell your musk even stronger now. Lucy moves up to your face and kisses you hungrily while two of her fingers slip between those outer folds and lay on either side of your clit. They move slowly, gently, one finger on either side.

I move to watch as her fingers go deeper down and slip inside you. By the movement of her hands, her fingers have found your center core and are brushing and stroking your g-spot.

"Yes," I hear you gasp and your hands flail as the pleasure hits you hard.

Your hand accidentally hits my thigh and it begins to seek, trying to discover who it is kneeling there beside you. It basically flops upwards on my torso until it finds my breast. It is quite amusing to watch it slapping gently around like a blind woman trying to read a face, but soon you figure out it's me.

With what appears to be a great amount of control, you push Lucy from your lips. I see then that she's enjoying herself as well, her eyes glazed over and her lips apparently tingling from the kiss you both have shared.

Her fingers are inside you but apparently still because you grab my upper arm and pull me down for a deep kiss and it's during this kiss that i hear you say "Rose" and Lucy gasps. Now that you have used her trigger, her whole desire is to you and your wishes now.

You push her down towards her fingers and pull me off your lips looking deep into my eyes. I lick my lips hoping for what is possibly to come. You smirk as you push my face to your left breast and I'm in heaven as I lap and suckle feeling your nipple grow hard in my mouth.

I hear lapping coming from farther down your body and I feel your begin to writhe again. Small, quiet moans escape your throat. I double my effort and suckle harder, my hand crawling up your body to begin caressing and massaging the twin, then lightly pinching and rolling between my thumb and forefinger in a mimic of my mouth on the other.

I realize dully that the lapping below has stopped and I'm the only one at the moment giving your body pleasure. Your body arches into me aching for more but I feel Lucy tap my leg. I look to her for a moment and she mouths the word "stop". With great effort, I watch her as I pant trying to stave off the need to return to your breast.

Lucy begins to attack your pussy in earnest. I can see her hand pumping her fingers deep into you, her mouth clamped down around your clit and your body surging higher from the hips, bringing yourself up reaching for the pleasure. She brings you very, very close to the edge then abruptly stops. Her eyes bright, she holds her hand still inside you panting above the cleft of your legs and nods me back to my ministrations. I smile as I realize her idea.

My mouth moves quickly to where my hand has been, latching on hard and fast to your that breast. My other hand finds the nipple my mouth had abandoned and attacks it with the same amount of fervor.

I hear your gasp and your body begins to shudder, your groans grow louder, your body arching up from your shoulders now, urging me on. At a tap of my leg, I abruptly cease and hear satisfactorily the lapping begin again.

Instead of abandoning your breasts altogether, I begin to lightly blow on the nipple that has just popped from my mouth, then move to wet the other and blow, changing sides from time to time.

I hear you cry out, "Nooooooooooooooooooo," as the slurping below ceases once again. I look to Lucy and she winks lifting herself to show me her hand is barely moving. She's tapping your g-spot now and she's showing me the rhythm of it. I allow the rhythm to flow into my entire being and begin servicing your breasts once again, sucking on one and pulling on the other in direct counter point to Lucy's tap.

I can barely keep my mouth or hand on you as your body struggles to crest the peak. Lucy doesn't relent but I'm finding myself hard-pressed to hold back. When I think I'm just going to die if I don't draw in more of you, I hear Lucy's quiet, "Now," and hear her lapping once again.

I allow myself to then simply worship your breasts, knowing that every touch, every tender bite and pull is sending you higher and higher along with Lucy's deft attention.

Your arousal begins to grow exponentially. I hear you growl. Deep, guttural, animalistic, and full, that growl grows louder and louder in concert with your body's struggle beneath me. I do my best to stimulate both nipples and breasts. I hear a sucking sound coming from between your legs. Lucy is finger-fucking you as well as nursing your clit.

When your orgasm finally hits, all but your head and feet leave the bed. But neither of us lets you loose. We keep it up, driving the pleasure even higher, your hands grasping at the bed sheets as if to try to anchor yourself somehow.

Higher and higher you go, both literally and figuratively until you finally collapse on the bed hard. Your breathing is almost non-existent. Wide-eyed, I stare almost in panic, but Lucy sends me back to nurse gently, helping to keep you inside that pleasure. Once more, your body spasms, wracked with the orgasm that never really left.

It's then that we begin to slow, not abruptly stop. Just gently allowing your body to process the pleasure. I lay exhausted at your left-side and Lucy crawls up and snuggles you on the right. When we're sure that you've gently slipped into a deep sleep, we cuddle in close and join you in slumber.

snick5908
snick5908
20 Followers