Her Present

Story Info
Femslave is punished and given a gift.
1.3k words
3.74
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl kneeled in the middle of the floor, upturned palms resting on wide spread thighs, her heart-shaped bottom resting on her feet. The scrap of silk she wore accentuated her full breasts, thrust forward by her slightly arched back. The hem barely threw a shadow over her pussy, which was completely exposed to view, framed by pale, silky thighs. With downcast eyes, she awaited His return.

She knew she would be in trouble when He got home, and she hoped that finding her thus, in His favorite way, would lessen the punishment she was sure to receive. Her eyes flickered to the clock on the wall.

Almost time. In just a few minutes, He would be home and would discover what she had done. Pondering on it a moment, she couldn't really recall why she had done it, only that at the time, she felt she had no other choice. She'd been desperate.

Startled at the sound of the front door latch clicking open, a flush covered her skin as she realized He was home. It was time to face the music.

She listened intently as she heard His footsteps coming down the hall...held her breath as He stopped at the open door to His den. She knew He was looking at it, taking in the changes she had created, and growing angry with her...but hopefully not too angry, after all, she had only been trying to help. She heard His step again and let out the breath she forgot she was holding. She felt the vibration in the floor and knew He was only a step away from her. Saying nothing, she waited to be spoken to like the good slave she was.

He said nothing for a few moments, just looking at His girl. Taking in the way she showed her submission to Him in the way she kneeled and was dressed. Sighing loudly, He realized He wasn't really angry with her, He understood why she'd done what she'd done. She'd been desperate, and He couldn't blame her for that. His den had been filthy and disgusting, and He should have cleaned it months ago... He could, however, blame her for not obeying Him.

"Well, child, you know what's going to happen to you, don't you?" He asked her. He knew she hated being called 'child', she was 24 and often called 'cute' by her co-workers, and was carded each and every time they went out due to her young looks.

"Yes, Sir. I will be punished in the manner you see fit." she answered.

"Tell me why you are being punished, Little One. I want to make certain you realize why, and that you are going to learn your lesson." He sounded sternly disappointed in her.

"I disobeyed Your orders never to go into or touch anything in Your den." she answered obediently.

He chuckled and she risked a glance up at Him. "Before I administer your punishment, Little One, let me say you did a fine job of cleaning and organizing My clutter. And I'm sure when I'm trying to do some work I will have a much easier time of it now that I will be able to find things easily. However, the fact remains...you disobeyed me. And for that, you will be spanked."

"Yes, Sir, thank You Sir." she said.

He sat down on the couch and took a small leather flogger out of the end table drawer. She didn't move from her position until He ordered her to, and she swiftly obeyed. Dropping to her knees on the floor beside him, she leaned over across His lap and placed her hands on the floor. Hanging her head so that her cheek rested by His knee, she awaited her punishment.

Quietly amazed and pleased at her response, He admired her bottom. A little big, but that's what He liked - a little 'cushion for the pushin'. Rubbing one of his dark hands over one pale cheek and then another, He smiled as her skin flushed a pink color, as it did every time He aroused her. Sometimes He wondered if she was deliberately naughty so that she would get punished...but no, she was well-behaved, obedient on the whole.

Not bothering to warm her bottom up with his hand first, the leather cracked down with a sharp snap, and her back arched and bottom jerked in response. A small whimper escaped her mouth, but she retained her position across His lap. Five more times He paddled her bottom, each smack leaving a larger portion of her bottom a deep, dull red. He rubbed her butt cheeks in turn between each spank, loving the feel of the heated flesh.

He told her she could stand now and face Him, her punishment was over. Now, it was time for her reward for helping Him out, even though He hadn't wanted her to. It was still something she should be rewarded for.

"I know that you don't enjoy being spanked as a punishment, sweet, but I also know that when you are spanked your body becomes aroused. Let me take care of that for you. Kneel and make me hard, and you may ride my cock until you cum. Don't worry about making me cum, this time is just for you."

Smiling, she dropped to her knees and freed His already half hard cock from His pants. Wasting no time, she used her tongue and teeth and lips, and sucked and nibbled until His breath drew through His teeth in a hiss. Then she sucked a little more, her tongue teasing the head and especially the slit on the tip, pushing Him. Her head bobbed up and down in His lap, fucking His cock with her mouth, suckling. He fisted His hands in her chestnut curls and pulled her head back.

"That's enough, Little One. You may ride my cock now." His voice was hoarse with desire.

His hands roughly helped pull her up and straddle His lap. He held His cock at the base while she lowered herself onto it, her warm wet cunt eating his cock.

The sight of her lush curves and soft, pale skin against His dark skin, as always, aroused Him unbearably, even after their 3 years of marriage. He let go and placed His hands on her hips, pulling her down onto Him and then grinding His cock up into her. Her clit was mashed against His pelvis and His cock stirred her insides. She was already hot from having been spanked, her bottom was still tingling warmly, and it blossomed over her entire body with every thrust He made into her.

His pinky finger found and gently entered her small asshole, fucking it in rythm with His thrusts into her cunt. Unable to contain her pleasure, her moans and grunts of pleasure echoed throughout the room. She begged for a little more, a little harder, pleaded in her breathless little voice that she knew He loved. He gave her what she wanted, fingers digging into one of her hips, one hand fisted in her hair, pulling her head back so He could suck on her neck, chest and nipples. It only took a few minutes for her to cum, her cunt muscles spasming and convulsing around His swollen shaft. He ground His cock deeper, His fingers digging harder, into both her hips as He held her to Him, and let go inside her. His cum spurted deep in her cunt, and the feeling of the hot cream jetting against her cervix pushed her into another mini orgasm.

Sighs of lustful relief filled the room, and she laid like a limp rag on His chest. He cradled her against Him, smiling to Himself, wondering when she would realize the gift He had given her. It only took a moment.

She sat up abruptly, looking down at where His dark, unprotected cock was still sheathed within her little pink cunt. Her gaze jerked to His face and He smiled and nodded. A huge grin split her face and she hugged Him hard. "ThankYou...thankYou so much!"