Her Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,713 Followers

"You know how you love to fuck me when I'm wearing stockings?" she asked.

I shook my head yes.

"Well, now it's my turn. Put those on for me baby."

I looked down at the stockings. Oh man! I started to realize those vibrators were for me too.

With trembling fingers I nervously clipped the garter belt around my waist. It fit perfectly of course. Clearly she had bought his for me. I fumbled around with the nylon stockings trying to figure them out. Then I slipped into them and clasped them to the garter belt.

The cool nylon sent thrills to my brain. I never really thought about the charge women get from wearing them. Now I understood. To say they heightened my senses would be an understatement.

"Let me see baby," she commanded stroking her cock.

I got to my feet and walked over to her. She ran her hand along my nice, hard cock. Her fingers lingered on the cock ring.

"I thought you would like this," she grinned. Then her hand slipped between my legs and ran down the nylons.

"Mmmmm," I moaned.

"Nice, huh?" she smiled. "Go hop up on the bed for me baby. Lie on your back."

Once again I found myself following her loving orders without the slightest hesitation. I plopped down in the middle of the bed, on my back. I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute.

She walked slowly over to the bed and climbed on. She positioned herself over me smiling. Her cock jutted up between us. Her nipples were so hard.

"Exciting...isn't it?" She didn't wait for me to answer. "Spread your legs for me baby."

I spread my legs opening myself to her completely.

Her eyes went to my straining cock, jerking above the cock ring. She ran her hands along my nylon covered legs watching the look on my face change from concern to excitement.

She lowered her cock to my crotch, rubbed it against my cock.

The feeling was so amazing. My eyes were drawn to my crotch. It was so lewd. I could see for the first time just how much larger her cock was than mine. She rubbed her cock along mine in a way that established some sort of dominance. My cock responded with not so subtle jerks of excitement.

I looked up to find her studying my face. I had never seen her more confident.

She reached for the smallest vibrator and held it between us. She opened a bottle of lube and let it drip down on the tip. My eyes watched it splash on the tip before slowly rolling down covering the sides.

"Now I know you have never done this before...but I know exactly what I'm doing. You need to trust me completely. I have waited a long time to do this." She put the bottle down and looked at me.

"You look so venerable like this. I love that. Do you thrust me honey?"

Strangely I did. I nodded my head yes unable to find my voice.

She turned the vibrator on and slipped it between my cheeks. She pushed it a few times before it popped in.

I admit it was rather small. For the first time in my life I felt something probing my ass. The vibration eased my tightness and I found myself relaxing rather quickly.

"Now see? Not so bad, huh?" she said in full control. She worked the vibrator back and forth easily. It was so small that it wasn't a problem. She pushed it a certain way and I felt my cock jump. I looked down and saw semen leaking out the tip.

"That's it...just relax," she said scooping it up on her finger and feeding it to me. I sucked her finger appreciating that she did seem to know exactly what she was doing. She dipped that vibrator once again causing more semen to leak from my cock.

"Nice, huh?" she said coating my lips with a liberal amount of semen.

"Now I'm going to use this other one. Just stay relaxed," she said pulling the small one out and getting the next size up. I watched as she lubed it up. It was probably twice as big as the first. I was not concerned as the first one had been so easy.

She looked down at my cock twitching between my spread legs. She smiled knowingly and turned it on. I watched as she lowered it to my ass and pushed it inside me.

"Mmmm," I grunted feeling its girth. Clearly it was much thicker, but it didn't really hurt. I was amazed at how quickly I adjusted to its size.

"Feels good doesn't it?" she said smiling down at me. "I know the part you like..." she said dipping that thing down like the other one. This one was much bigger. It produced a bigger thrill. My eyes went to my cock and saw a large dollop of cum instantly produced.

"That's what I thought," she smiled scooping it off and feeding it to me. "Grab your cock baby...I know you want to. Play with it...let me see you play with it."

I stroked myself slowly under her watchful eye. It felt so good. She started thrusting that vibrator into me in tune with my hand.

My brain was lighting up once again. I felt like I was in a fog, a sexual fog. I surrendered myself to her completely.

She sensed it immediately, "That's it...now your getting it. I'm going to make you feel so good." Our eyes locked. Her confidence was intoxicating.

She started working that vibrator sideways, then up and down. I was flooded with incredible sensations.

I started wiggling my ass a little. She was really working that vibrator. I was surprised by how good everything felt.

"Doesn't that feel good? I'm getting you ready for my cock. You are going to love that so much. Just turn yourself over to me...completely."

It was so easy to do. Everything she did felt better than the thing before.

"Wiggle that ass for me baby," she encouraged. I pushed down on the vibrator. She dipped it and that thrill leapt through me.

"Oh man," I grunted reaching for my cock. The tip was soaked. I ran my finger over it and brought it to my lips.

"Feel my cock baby," she said. "You have me so hard. I can't wait to fuck you."

I was growing delirious. I reached for her cock, found that familiar hardness. I stroked it while somewhere in my mind I was trying to determine if it would fit.

She pulled the vibrator from me and grabbed the lube. She poured a liberal amount over her cock and placed it at my well gaped ass. She grabbed my legs and put them on her shoulders. I felt her cock between my cheeks.

"You are going to love this," she said pushing her hips forward. The head of her cock slipped right inside. It was larger still, but I was flooded by the fact I was being mounted by my wife.

I took a deep breathe trying to submit to her penetration. She pushed a little more inside. I could feel every inch. She did it again and I took more. And then one more time. That's when I felt her thighs pushed right up against mine.

"You're right...those stockings feel great," she smiled.

I moan realizing her entire cock is inside me. I was so proud I could take the whole thing. She stayed there letting me adjust. Then out of nowhere she gives a quick little thrust and I feel huge amounts of cum leaking from my cock. Did I just climax?

"Oh god!" I moaned realizing I am fully impaled on her cock.

I feel her finger running across my lips coating them with more semen.

I feel her hips starting to rock. The sensations are out of this world. She grabs my hand and places it on my rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah," I moan pulling my cock in time with her thrusts.

She starts moving a little quicker picking up her pace. I am amazed at her skill using that cock. Each thrust feels so good.

"Do me baby...that's it...give me that cock sugar," I beg. I am so under her spell.

I open my eyes to see her holding my legs out ramming that nine inch cock of hers into my ass. The excitement on her face is incredible.

"Oh hell yeah," I cried watching her cock slide into me fully.

She looks at me in total control. She slows her thrust. "What do you think about my cock now baby?" she says slowly pushing it all the way in. She shifts her hips, which twists her cock, which causes me to moan in pleasure.

I watch as she pulls it almost all the way out. I see such satisfaction on her face. Then she rams it home making cum to leak from my cock.

"I love it...god I love it...you are driving me crazy..."

She smiles that sexy grin. "I've wanted to do this for so long..." she says settling into a series of nice, deep thrusts. I feel every inch coming in and going out. "Your ass belongs to me...doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes...hell yes. I love feeling your cock inside me," I say in total submission.

She rests my legs on her shoulders once again and starts thrusting her hips into me. I feel all nine inches of each thrust.

"Let go of your cock baby...let me do it," she says.

I release my cock. I put my hands behind my head so I won't be tempted to grab it again.

She is thrusting into me so hard it reverberates throughout my body. My cock is leaking continuously. I bite my bottom lip trying to remember every single sensation.

"Oh god baby...I think I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum," I cry shaking my head from side to side.

Each of her thrusts pulls more semen from my cock. I feel her cock ring wrapped tightly around my cock. That's it. I loose it.

"Arrrrgggghhhhhh," I scream as my cock explodes spurting a huge stream of cum all over my chest. She rams her cock home causing my cock to send another huge stream up my chest. "Arrrrggggghhhhhh."

We lock into this cause and effect. She rams her cock into me, my cock explodes with such force I think its' going to fly off.

"Arrrrgghhhh....Arrrrggggghhh....Arrrrgggghhhhh."

I think I pass out, I'm not sure. I feel something at my lips. I feel her pushing her cum soaked fingers into my mouth. I dutifully suck and lick them as if my life depends on it. She feeds so much cum to me. I know it's all mine...I just can't imagine there is so much.

"Turn over," she says pulling her cock from me.

It takes a moment for her words to register. "No baby...I can't. I need to rest."

"TURN OVER!"

I flip over and stick my ass up in the air. I feel the tip of her cock. Then she pushed it inside, all the way inside. I take all nine inches on her first thrust.

"Oh god yes," I scream into the pillow.

I slam my ass back against her. I want more. She starts fucking me again. This time I am fucking her back. I meet her thrusts, slam into her trying to get as much cock as I can.

In no time we are locked into a frenzy, fucking hard.

"I love this...I love this," I hear her scream as she grabs my hips. She holds me still and rams her cock straight up to that spot.

"Ooooooooh," I yell as my brain lights up.

She moves her hips in little circular movements, each one scores a hit.

I feel my balls release another tidal wave of cum. I feel it spraying between my legs. I'm not even hard!

"Oh yes, yes, yes," I scream trying to hold on. I can't breath, I can't move. I'm spurting cum all over the place. She holds me still against her cock. The tip is pressed up against whatever that is causing me to spurt wildly.

Out of nowhere I hear her scream. It is a guttural sound I had never heard before. She grunts and groans under the influence of a powerful orgasm as she continues to dick my ass.

Then it's over, completely over. I drop like a rag doll. I feel her cock still in me. I don't care. I can't think, can't move, can't breath. I'm lying in a pool of cum. My mind is off in lala land refusing to be a part of Earth. I feel her collapse on my back, her breasts mashed against my skin. I feel her sweat dripping on me.

I feel that nine inch cock lodged inside me. It's the only thing I can feel. It's the only thing I can think about. It dominates my mind.

I don't know how, I don't know why...but I start moving against it. I feel its girth inside me. I feel its length. I can't get over that last orgasm. My body wants more. I have completely lost control. I am so hopelessly addicted to her cock, those sensations...I have to have more.

I push against it. How I love that feeling. I do it again, longer this time.

I feel her waking up. She thrusts into me, "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, yes...I want your cock."

"You are so hungry..." she says thrusting into me again. "You love that cock...don't you?"

"Yes, yes...I love it. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Oh I'm going to fuck you alright..." she says thrusting into me harder. She pushes into me several times listening to me moan and pant.

"Yeah...you love that cock," she says triumphantly.

She pulls out of me and lies down on her back. "Get up here. Sit on this cock darling."

I look over and see her. I climb up on her stomach and grab her cock. I positioned it right at my asshole. I close my eyes and ease down its length. I can't believe how easily it slides in. I take the whole thing right down to her balls.

"Oh fuck," I hiss feeling it wiggle inside me. I jerk my hips looking for the right angle. I move my legs around giving me better access.

"Oh hell yeah," I say rocking back and forth gently. I can't believe how greedy I become. I rocked harder. It's all about her cock. I find that spot. I rock against it lighting up my brain once again. I have cum so many times, so hard. I can't even imagine another orgasm. But I can't deny that feeling. I push up against it.

I can hear the moan that escapes my mouth. I can't believe it. It's so guttural, so harsh, so deep.

I know right then that everything has changed. Everything.

"Do it baby," I hear her say. "Use my cock. Fuck yourself with my nice hard cock."

I rock on it feverishly. Seconds later I splatter her breasts with a rich layer of cum.

I collapse upon her. My mouth moves to her breast. My tongue searches for cum.

I am consumed by the thought of how much better she fucks me than I fuck her.

I move to her other breast. I find the warm cream sliding down from her nipple.

I push down on that familiar feeling. Her hardness fills me once again.

"That's it sugar... the nice thing about my cock...its always hard."

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,713 Followers