Her Problem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mare was deep throating my slightly longer and thicker than average cock; a first for me. I was licking and sucking at her as best as I could given the position I was in. It seemed like we pleasured each other with our mouths for longer than it actually was before Mare pulled away from me, swung around, and impaled herself on my cock and began to ride me hard and fast. I was twisting and rubbing her nipples with my hands while she drove herself up and down on my erection and began to scream that scream that I was beginning to recognize as her orgasmic one after only ten minutes of fucking me like that. She fell down onto my chest and lay there breathing hard.

"Do you like doggie, Mare?" I asked her when she'd recover some from her orgasm.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, it's one of my favorite positions." She answered me excitedly.

We moved into position and I began to fuck her with the slow and easy rhythm I'd used during our first coupling. When she slammed herself hard back into me, I began to drill her hard and fast until we came almost simultaneously, another first for me. When we had caught our breaths, we lay down, cuddled up in each other's arms, and I turned out the bedside lamp. It was the greatest night of my short life and I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of us enjoying many more such nights.

I was awakened the next morning by the most wonderful sensations I'd ever experienced that early in the day. I had thought it was a dream, but Mare was licking and nibbling at my semi-hard cock and I was in heaven. When I was fully erect, she enveloped my raging hard on with her sopping wet pussy and began to rock back and forth on it. I was massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples while she rode me and managed to get one of her nipples in my mouth when she leaned forward and started slamming herself up and down hard and fast as she fucked me. She screamed that by now familiar scream as she came and I felt my own orgasm beginning when I heard her scream of pleasure. We cuddled together before we both had to use my bathroom. We showered separately then went to breakfast together before I walked her to the sorority house.

We began to see more and more of each other after that blissful weekend and I started to think Mare felt the same about me as I did her. I had fallen for her in a bad way and had begun thinking of a future with the two of us married. I finally told Mare all that I was feeling and thinking and was surprised when she told me she had been feeling and thinking the same way. When she asked me if she could move in with me and my landlord had not objections, I hurriedly agreed and helped her move her meager collection of belongings to my apartment. I had to go buy a used armoire for her clothes which were decidedly greater than her other possessions.

We both aced the class we'd become reacquainted in and the next two semesters seemed to fly by. We spent all of our free time together and explored each other's bodies in the most pleasurable of ways whenever we had the chance. Mare introduced anal sex to me, another first and we both seemed to enjoy it. I did wonder why she had no trouble accommodating me back there, but didn't ask. We never spoke about our past sexual experiences to each other which would prove to be a mistake on my part.

The Saturday that brought that home to me will always be a day I'll never forget. It was the next to last weekend of the semester and the baseball team was playing in the conference tournament, the winner of which got an automatic bid to the College Baseball World Series. Our team had a mediocre season but had won two games to remain in the tournament. Our semi-final game had been postponed from the day before due to thunderstorms so we had to play an early morning game which we won much to everyone's surprise. The final game started at 2 PM and, if it had went the regular seven innings, would have given the team plenty of time to get back to campus in time for me to take Mare to the last big party at the frat house. Fate or bad luck made sure that my plan wouldn't come true that day. We lost after three extra innings and then had to wait another hour while the team bus was repaired when it wouldn't start after the game.

We hadn't attended any of the other parties all year, but Stephanie insisted that Mare attend the last one and Mare didn't want to disappoint her best friend so I agreed we could go even though I didn't want to. I could hear the disappointment in Mare's voice when I called her using one of my teammates' cell phones and told her I'd be late getting back and asked her to wait until I got back before going to the party. She said she couldn't but promised not to drink too much and to stay away from John who had been trying with Stephanie to get her to come to one of the frat house parties.

It was after 9:30 PM when I got back to my apartment and I didn't want to go to any type of party, but I'd promised Mare that I'd come to the frat house as soon as I could and I always kept my promises to her. I showered and changed and walked to the frat house. I had walked through the entire first floor and hadn't seen Mare, but I knew she was there because I'd asked one of her sorority sister's whose name I could never remember if she was still there after not seeing her. I had headed toward the stairs that led to the upper floors of the house when Stephanie and Heather got in front of me.

"Stephanie, do you know where Mare is?" I asked her hoping that she'd answer honestly and without her "I'm better than you are" attitude she'd shown me the entire time I'd known her.

"Yes, I know where she is. Go back to your apartment and she'll be there when she's done having some fun." Stephanie answered me with that same tone of distain that she'd used the first time we'd met.

"I can't do that. I promised Mare I'd come here and we'd dance a few dances together before we went back to the apartment. Now tell me where she is." I responded to her as the anger inside me began to surface.

Stephanie was cool as a cucumber and only shook her head no at me, but I saw Heather glance toward the second floor and knew Mare was up there somewhere. I had played a little basketball in high school so I head faked one way and went around the two surprised women on the opposite side of the fake and was on the stairs before they could react.

I hurried up the stairs and would have started opening doors looking for Mare when I thought I heard her familiar pre-orgasmic squeal and saw two guys standing at the other end of the hall with their heads inside a room watching whatever was going on in that room. I had an idea what was going on and more specifically who was a part of what was going on in that room, but I had to make sure so I hurried down the hall to it.

I was only a dozen steps away when I hear the orgasmic scream that I'd loved hearing for the past eight months and my heart sank into my stomach. I don't know what made me walk the rest of the way to the door, but that's where I found myself only seconds after hearing Mare's scream of ecstasy. One of the guys standing there pulled his head out and turned to me.

"You'll have to wait your turn, dude. We're next." He said to me with a menacing tone.

That was the wrong thing to say to me at that moment as all the frustration from the day's events and the pain from knowing my girlfriend was a cheater ran all over me before the anger overwhelmed those emotions and I let it out. Unfortunately for the two guys in the doorway, I let it out on them.

I grabbed each of them by the hair of the head then slammed their heads together as hard as I could. That stunned them both and the two punches that I gave them both finished the job of putting their lights out and they hit the floor at my feet. I stepped over them into the doorway.

I saw Mare on the king sized bed in the room still impaled on John's cock, but worse than that was the fact that John's best friend Charles Winslow was on the bed with his cock buried to the hilt in Mare's ass. The only emotions I felt then were pain and confusion.

"Marizona?" I blurted out loud enough for all three of them to hear me. I turned and hurried back toward the stairs before they had time to react and didn't see or hear their reactions. I kicked the All Conference offensive lineman that belonged to the fraternity in his nuts and slammed his head against the wall when he got between me and the stairs, leaving him on the floor holding his crotch with both hands while curled up in the fetal position and moaning in pain.

Lisa and Ashley had joined Stephanie and Heather at the foot of the stairs by the time I got back to the first floor.

"Wait Joe, we can explain if you'll give us a chance." Stephanie said to me with a hint of satisfaction in her tone.

"I've never raised my hand in anger to a woman before, but if you four bitches don't get out of my way, I swear I will tonight. Now get out of my way." I yelled at them.

My anger must have convinced them that I wasn't joking because they moved from in front of me and I ran out of the frat house and all the way to my apartment. I started to flop down onto my bed, but remembered that Mare had a key to the apartment and I definitely didn't want to see her that night. I grabbed the travel bag I'd emptied only an hour earlier and shoved some clean clothes into it before grabbing my book bag already full with my books from having been with me during our tournament.

I hurried to my car and drove away from my own apartment down the one way street that went the opposite direction from the one that led from the frat house. I didn't know where I was going to spend the night, but it wouldn't be in my own bed.

The tears didn't begin falling until I saw the poster on the billboard that had been put up congratulating the women's volleyball team for coming in second in the nation that past winter. A picture of Mare spiking the ball had been used for that particular poster. I had been so proud of her and she'd been just as happy that I'd been there to watch her play. I pulled over into a mostly deserted, but well lit parking lot and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. All my dreams, hopes, and plans for a happy future with Marizona as my wife vanished in that parking lot as my tears ran down my cheeks.

I don't remember falling over in the bench seat of my car or how long I was out, but the sun shining through the side window onto my face awakened me and for a few seconds I thought that it had all been a part of a bad dream until the pain from the muscles in my back, hips, and lower legs became apparent in my brain and it all came rushing back into reality. I climbed stiffly out of the car and began stretching trying to get the pain to go away.

When most of the pain had left my body, I sat back down in the car and tried to think about where I could go for the next couple of weeks and be able to avoid running into Mare. I decided to go and talk to my baseball coach and see if he could help me.

I drove to Coach Holliman's house and was relieved to see him already outside working in the flower beds in front of his house. I parked in the street and walked up to where Coach was standing from being on his knees weeding and re-mulching around the flowers.

"Coach, I hate to disturb you on a Sunday, but I didn't know who else I could talk to." I said to him.

"Why couldn't you talk to Mare about it? Oh no, the problem has something to do with you and Mare; doesn't it? What did you do, Joe?" He asked me with true concern in his voice. He and his wife had gotten to know Mare since we'd been dating and liked her almost as much as they liked me.

"It's not what I did, but what she did and I don't want to talk about it. Me and Mare are done, but I need somewhere to stay for the next two weeks until the semester is over. I can't go back to my apartment with her there."

"What did she do? Surely it can't be that bad." Coach asked me with a bewildered look on his face.

"I said I didn't want to talk about it. Can you help me find some place to stay or not?" I answered with the anger returning within me and becoming apparent in my tone.

"Okay Joe, you don't have to get mad. If or when you're ready to talk about whatever happened between you and Mare, I'll be ready to listen. You can stay in the guest room for the next couple of weeks. You'll have to park that tank you drive on the street, though." Coach told me trying to be upbeat and cheerful even though I could see the anxiety in his eyes.

He showed me to his guest room and the bathroom that I would be using for my hopefully short stay. After he'd left me alone, I flopped down on the bed and fell into a troubled sleep. The memory of seeing the woman I had loved and still loved with two other men's cocks in her body kept running through my dreams like a movie reel set in continuous loop mode. I awakened at mid-day and decided to go to the farthest cafeteria from my old apartment for lunch, praying that I wouldn't run into Mare or any of her friends.

I managed to avoid Mare and her friends for the next two days, but on Wednesday, Mare grabbed me by the arm from around a corner of two corridors as I walked from my last class of the day. There were too many other people around for me to make a scene so I allowed her to pull me into the closest empty classroom. She pushed me into the room and shut the door behind us, placing herself between me and the door. I retreated to the opposite wall and stood with my back to her, looking out the window.

"Joe, please look at me. Please Joe; I need you to look at me." Mare begged me as I stared out the window as my fellow school mates walked on the sidewalks outside the building unaware of the conflict that was raging inside of me.

"No Mare, I can't. I begged you to wait on me to go to the party, but you didn't. Part of me wishes I'd stayed at the apartment like I started to, but the other part of me is glad I went. At least I found out what kind of woman you are before we were married. I hope you have a good life, Mare; but it won't be with me." I said trying to hold myself together long enough to get it out before the pain and confusion became too great.

"But that's not the kind of woman I am, Joe. Please you've got to let me explain how it happened. I swear nothing like that will ever happen again. Please Joe, I love you and I need you now and forever. That wasn't me the other night; it was the me before I met you. I thought I could rely on my friends to keep me from becoming that slut again, but they helped make it happen instead of trying to prevent it. Please Joe, don't throw away what we have.

"I love you and I know you love me. We can still have that life we talked about having before what happened Saturday night. You were right, I should have waited on you, but Stephanie wouldn't let me. She insisted I be there from the start and that everything would be okay until you got there. I didn't find out until Sunday that she and John were working together to get me back into John's bed one last time. I found out that they'd gotten me drunk on purpose when I woke up at the ER after collapsing in the street as you roared away in that Caddy you drive. I have a problem of getting wild when I'm drunk and that's what happened that night.

"Please Joe, come back to the apartment with me and we can get past this. It was only sex for God's sake." Mare begged then yelled angrily at me.

I spun around to face her as my own rage came back with a vengeance.

"It was only sex, Mare. You sure were enjoying it an awful lot if it was only sex. Two men at the same time with two more waiting for their turn isn't just sex, Mare. I can't help it that I still love you, but I can stop the pain from what I saw Saturday night by not seeing you anymore. As long as you're at the apartment, I won't be. I don't want to hurt you so move away from the door so I can leave.

"I don't care that you think because your friend set you up you're not responsible for what happened Saturday night. If that's what Stephanie does to a friend, I'd hate to see what she'd do to someone she hates. Oh wait, she does hate me so in a way she got exactly what she wanted from Saturday night. I guess she didn't anticipate it would hurt you as much as it hurt me. Now move or I'll move you myself and I won't be gentle." I yelled at her.

She moved to the side of the door, but tried to grab me as I went by. I had anticipated it though and jerked my arm away and twisted sideways to get past her; keeping my eyes on her the whole time. I was sprinting down the hall as soon as I was clear of the door.

Coach told me my apartment was mine again if I wanted it as Mare had went by and told him she'd moved all her stuff out and back to the sorority house after our afternoon confrontation. I slept on a bare mattress for the rest of the semester after throwing the sheets and pillow cases away after I couldn't remove Mare's scent from them even after two washings.

I had the university mail my diploma to me so I wouldn't have to share graduation with Mare and her friends. I signed a modest contract with the Colorado Rockies and reported to their Single A farm team in Asheville, N.C.; where they began working on switching me to the outfield because they had no plans for their Hall of Fame bound first baseman, Todd Helton, going anywhere in the foreseeable future.

With all of the work that my new position required me to put in, I mostly forgot about Marizona and when I did think about her, I was usually able to make myself believe I was over her and even if I wasn't; I'd never see her again anyway, but fate or luck would prove that thought to be wrong.

To be continued

12