Her Problem Ch. 03

Story Info
Drunken wife gets into trouble.
5.4k words
3.89
63.3k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife Marizona had successfully turned around the small high school girls' volleyball team in only four short years. After the second consecutive state championship, larger schools began inquiring about her for their volleyball team's new head coach, even schools hundreds of miles away. We listened to their offers of more money, better facilities, and larger pools of talent to choose from as a couple which turned a few of the committees for the schools that were interested in her off. They couldn't or wouldn't accept the fact that any decision about where she coached would be made by the both of us and not just her. The schools that those committees represented were dropped from consideration as to where Mare obtained her next job. Mare and I agreed we both had to be comfortable with the new school and the community it was located in before she accepted any offer. We traveled to the three schools we'd narrowed it down to so we could get a feel for each of them.

Of the three schools and communities we visited, only one didn't disappoint us almost immediately and it was located in a suburb of Dallas, TX, six hundred miles away from where we were living at the time and seven hundred miles from the college town were we'd met and fallen in love with not only each other but the town as well. We loved our college's town so much that we'd spent many a weekend during those four years bunking with friends who were still part of the college community.

Mare's attention was focused on her new coaching position and it didn't bother her in the least that we had no friends in our new community. I was the one left trying to adjust to a new location, new teaching job at a different school from Mare's, and the cultivation of new friends for not only myself but for us as a couple. Luckily I met another male teacher who was as much of an outdoor enthusiast as I was. Mark Stinson and his slightly overweight yet still beautiful wife Angelica became the closest thing to mine and Mare's best friends as Mare would allow. She couldn't or wouldn't allow herself to see that Stephanie, "My BFF", wasn't a good choice for a best friend.

How many best friends help in setting one up to be used sexually like Stephanie did Mare that night at the frat party? How many best friends ask you if you've had any experiences like that since you've been married like I inadvertently overheard Stephanie ask Mare when I accidently picked up the phone during one of their long distance squeal-a-thons?

Those questions and many more were brought up by me after the confrontation we had when I confessed to hearing their discussion of Mare's sex life while she was my wife. When Mare stormed off to our bedroom, slammed the door, and locked it behind her, I guess she thought our argument was over; but I spoiled her plans when I used the thinnest screwdriver from my tool set to unlock the door with an exterior knob and the hole in the center expressly for that purpose, barged right on into our bedroom only to find her curled up, and crying on our bed. Seeing her crying then had the same effect on me as it almost always had so I hurried to her and grabbed her up in my arms, cradling her body to mine as I tried to sooth her short of apologizing and telling her I was sorry. I didn't feel like I was in the wrong and I wasn't going to say I was only to make her feel better.

After Mare had stopped crying, she began kissing me and caressing my upper body through my tee shirt which led to me getting hard. Mare scooted down in the bed, pulling the coaches shorts I'd been working outdoors in down as she went. By the time her head was even with my crotch, my shorts were down below my knees and Mare wasted no time in taking my hardness into her warm welcoming mouth.

Mare had always been excellent when it came to sucking my cock and she was doing another great job at sucking me that afternoon as well. With my head laid back and eyes closed, enjoying the sensations her mouth was giving me as she sucked me, I didn't notice that she'd been working at removing her own pair of coaches shorts until she released my cock from her mouth, crawled back up the bed, impaled her hot, wet pussy upon my manhood, and began rocking back and forth as we kissed each other.

I managed to get my mouth on her breasts when she raised up, bracing herself with her hands on my shoulders, while she increased both the speed and force of her pussy sliding up and down on my cock. When she dropped her hands down onto the bed beside my shoulders, I put my hands on the small of her back and began pushing down as I pushed upward into her as she slammed down. The manner in which my beautiful wife was fucking me, added to the blowjob that had preceded our coupling, had me unloading my sperm filled balls into her depths. The pulsing of my cock as my semen shot into her coupled with the hotness of my cum drove Mare over the top and she began to scream as she came on my dick.

She laid down upon my chest after our climaxes had begun to wane and we cuddled there; telling each other we were sorry for the argument we'd had and finally agreeing we could disagree with each other when it came to Stephanie and Mare's stubborn devotion to her. My own stubbornness wouldn't allow me to like, trust, or forgive Stephanie for the way she'd treated me in college, her own part in that fateful night that had resulted in Mare and me being apart for the better part of three years, and her continued interference in our marriage, but more specifically, our sex life.

Mare had finally broken down and told me that Stephanie and Billy Bob cheated on each other on a regular basis and each chose to look the other way whenever one of their affairs became common knowledge to their high society friends in Birmingham. I reminded Mare that we weren't Stephanie and Billy Bob and I reaffirmed that I'd never cheat on her, wouldn't tolerate her cheating on me, and that there would be consequences for her if she ever did cheat on me. She swore that I had nothing to worry about in that department.

"Why would I want to make love to another man when I'm married to the best lover any woman would ever want?" She asked me.

When I started to bring up her previous involvement with multiple men at the same time, she assured me that that was history and she didn't crave it or need it ever again. It was hard for her to admit, but she finally was able to tell me that she was always drunk whenever she'd indulged in that type of activity and that was the only time those urges emerged. She hadn't been drunk like that since that night and promised me she would never get that drunk again. I believed that she would keep it at the time she made that promise not knowing that it would be history in the not too distant future.

Being the newest member of the faculty at my new school made it impossible for me to get out of having to teach the entire summer session that the school was required to provide for the students who were either behind in their school work or for the ones who wanted to finish high school as quickly as possible for whatever reason and elected to attend the summer session. Most of the students in the second category were either very gifted or extremely driven to excel and finishing high school early gave them a head start on their classmates when it came to college.

When Mare was invited to attend the Women's National Volleyball Association as a guest speaker at their Atlanta, GA. convention and fundraising event during the second week of July, it was an opportunity for her to promote the sport that she loved almost as much as she loved me and I encouraged her to accept even though I couldn't accompany her despite the fact that I so desperately wanted to.

The school system's superintendent refused to attempt to find a substitute for that week and with it being my first real teaching job; I had no choice but to let Mare go alone if I didn't want to put my entire teaching career in jeopardy. Mare assured me that she'd be fine by herself and I had nothing to worry about so with trepidation in my heart; I dropped her off at the airport on Sunday morning for her flight to Atlanta. Her return flight wouldn't get back into Dallas until around 4 PM the next Saturday. We agreed to talk to each other with our cell phones early of a morning and early in the evening each of the days that we were apart as we kissed and hugged each other in a tear filled goodbye outside the airport terminal.

I wanted to run after her to stop her from going as I saw a majority of the men's and a few of the women's heads turn to follow her still lean and beautiful body as it walked past them in that graceful and unintentionally sexy way she had; the lust for her clear on most of their faces. I was stuck again in having to have faith in her and trust that she'd keep her promise to be totally mine as I got back into my truck for the long lonely trip back to our home. We'd only been separated from each other less than an hour and I was already missing her terribly. I didn't look forward to the upcoming week and the loneliness I was already anticipating with Mare's absence.

I tried to relax and enjoy the Texas Rangers' baseball game that was on that afternoon, but was unsuccessful and ended up cleaning up and organizing our garage and the things that were stored within it as a way to keep me from thinking about Mare not being there. I was both relieved and a tad bit angry when Mare's call finally came; informing me she'd arrived in Atlanta safely and would call me back later when she was settled into her hotel room. The reason for the relief should be obvious, but the unjustified yet undeniable bit of anger was the result of the happiness I heard in her voice and the sound of many women in the same state of happiness I could hear in the background. I resented the fact that I wasn't there sharing in my wife's happiness and after we'd said our goodbyes; I silently berated myself for that resentment.

Except for the separation from each other, things went as well as could be expected for most of the week. We talked to each other twice each day for as long as we could, especially on our nightly calls. We could have talked all night, every night if we hadn't needed to function the next day, me with the daily routine of teaching and her with the multitude of activities she was expected to be a part of before her big moment at the fundraising banquet on Thursday night. We engaged in a bout of phone sex on Tuesday night to relieve the sexual frustration we were both experiencing and made plans to do it again either on Thursday or Friday night depending on how Mare was feeling after her full day of activities on Thursday that preceded her speech that night. Unknown to either of us at the time, but the making of those plans was an act of futility and never came to fruition.

"Hello, love of my life." Mare said to me over the phone that Thursday morning.

"Hello to you, my beautiful lady. I miss you and can't wait to see you on Saturday. Anything exciting happening today that I don't already know about?" I replied with as much love and adoration as I could muster.

"Yes there is Joe." Mare literally squealed at me excitedly. "Stephanie's arriving later today so she can hear me speak tonight and we're going to share the room I'm in until we both leave on Saturday. It's been so long since we've been together that I'm about to jump out of my skin from the excitement. Isn't that wonderful, Joe?"

"To be honest, Mare, no I don't think it's so wonderful. You know that we don't like each other and I don't trust her not to try and encourage you to be like her and forget about your promise to be mine and only mine for as long as we live. Promise me you won't let her get you drunk. You know what will happen if that happens and you know you won't be able to resist if the situation presents itself. I love you with all my heart, but if something happens while the two of you are together and you cheat on me, you better pray I never find out about it because there will be consequences for both of you if it happens and I find out."

"Joe, I don't know why you can even think that Stephanie would try and do something like that. She's changed since we were the "Terrible Two" of Alpha Delta Gamma and I trust her not to do anything like what you're thinking. She knows how much we love each other and what her actions at the frat party almost did to us and I'm sure she'd not do anything that would cause damage to you and I or our marriage. I promise to watch my drinking and not lose control, but you have to promise me that you'll try and change the way you think about Stephanie. She's almost like a sister to me despite the part she played in that dreadful night so please, don't be so down on her. Will you promise to try and change your attitude toward her for me?"

"Okay Mare, I promise to try. I won't put her down to you anymore and I'll try to like her for your sake, but I don't think I'll ever be able to fully trust her. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I promised to be honest with you in all things and that's how I feel right now about Stephanie. My feelings may change as the years pass and she proves she can be trusted, but for now and from her past actions toward me, that's the way I feel. I love you and could sit here and talk to you all day, but I gotta go to work so goodbye for now and I'll talk to you tonight."

"I love you too. Be careful today. I'll be waiting for your call later tonight. Bye." Mare said to me and promptly ended our call before I could say anything else. My entire day was spent with thoughts of Mare and Stephanie out drinking and partying with the end result of them ending up back in Mare's hotel room with as few as a couple of strange men up to an endless line of men with Mare and Stephanie sucking and fucking those men from Thursday night until Saturday morning. I knew my thoughts were irrational and that I should stop having them, but I was unable to and was a nervous wreck when I returned home that afternoon after school.

I knew that Mare would be unavailable to talk to until 8 PM or a little after Atlanta time so I busied myself around the house as best I could during the agonizingly long wait. When I called her cell at 8:15, it went straight to voice mail and did the same when I called again at 9:15. I was beginning to get worried about where she was at and why her phone was still off when she called me back thirty minutes later. From the loud music I could hear when I put the phone to my ear; I knew she was no longer at the hotel or convention center where the WNVA's week of events had been held.

"Where are you, Mare?" I had to yell over the phone to be heard.

"I'm with Stephanie at a club in Underground Atlanta." She had to yell back at me.

"You didn't say anything about going out clubbing with Stephanie. Have you been drinking already?" I asked as my fear of her being led astray by Stephanie reemerged.

"I've only had one and this is the only club we're going to. I promised not to get drunk and I won't. Stephanie promised to stop me from drinking more than two drinks tonight. I still have to attend tomorrow's closing events and continue to glad hand as many influential people as I can so that girls and women's volleyball programs don't fall to the way side because of not enough money. I'll be alright and we won't stay very much longer here. To be honest the music is too loud for me and I'm a little tired from today's activities. I love you, but if it's okay with you I'd like to end our call so I can get Stephanie off the dance floor and headed back to the hotel. I'll call you in the morning, okay?"

"If you're leaving soon anyway, call me as soon as you get back to the hotel so I know you're safe for the night."

"Okay "Mr. Worrywart", I'll call you in a bit, but it will have to be short because I do have to get up early for the last breakfast meeting of the week. I love you and I'll call you back very shortly, I promise."

Mare called back forty five minutes later letting me know she was back in her hotel room before shooting me down about a bit of phone sex because Stephanie was there and Mare didn't want her to hear us or her final scream of pleasure when she would have come from our dirty talk. When I hinted at maybe it happening the next night, she told me she'd try to make it happen before saying goodbye and ending our call immediately like she'd always done.

She called me the next morning right before she had to head down to the conference room for the last breakfast meeting. We promised to talk later that night, but that phone call was the last one we had during the last day of her stay in Atlanta.

While I was in the school, I wasn't allowed to have my cell phone on me because the students weren't allowed to have theirs and the system's superintendent felt that the teachers needed to abide by that rule as good examples to the students. I knew the majority of my colleagues broke that rule, but I'd been taught by first my parents and then the Boy Scout leaders while I was a member of a local troop that obeying the rules was one of the ways a person showed his character, so I left my phone in my truck while I was at school. I had to listen to the voice message that Mare had left telling me she'd finished earlier than planned and that she and Stephanie were going shopping for the rest of the afternoon. I replied and asked her to call me as soon as she got my message, but she never returned the call.

I went over to Mark and Angie's house for dinner because I was tired of my own cooking. I made plans to go fishing early the next morning with Mark before going back home. It wasn't until I got home that I realized I hadn't heard from Mare yet. I called her cell but it went straight to voice mail so I finished cleaning up the house so that Mare and I would be free to enjoy her homecoming the next afternoon. I was slightly worried when I called again right before I went to bed and again got her voice mail, but there was nothing I could do, so I went to bed and slept fitfully until I finally drifted off into a deep sleep sometime after midnight. I was tempted to roll back over when the alarm awoke me at 4 AM, but Mark and I hadn't been fishing together in a while and I knew if we didn't get to the lake before the heat got too high; our chances of catching anything would be slim to none.

I forced myself out of bed, looked at my cell phone only to discover the battery had went dead sometime in the night. When I had plugged in the charger and powered it up, I immediately got a ping and the front window showed I had a missed call and was dumbstruck when I saw it had come in after 2 AM. I flipped open the phone, checked to see who the missed call was from, and accessed my voicemail expecting to hear my much missed loving wife's voice. The surprise was on me when it was Stephanie's voice I heard.

"Hello "Mr. Average", bet you didn't expect to hear me on my best girl's phone, did you? I was surprised to hear that you weren't as big of a caveman as I thought you were after Mare told me you'd learned some basic computer skills and even had an e-mail account. I sent a little video to you via your e-mail so I hope you enjoy it...NOT.

"You'll understand what I'm talking about after you see the video, you should be proud of Mare because she resisted as long as she could; but after the right amount of liquid courage, she really got into everything that happened tonight. I would wish you a nice day, but I'm fairly confident that you'll be having anything but a nice day after you see the video.

"Bye, you loser! I tried to tell Mare you weren't good enough for her, but she wouldn't listen. Maybe after what happened last night, she'll come to her senses and start living the good life that she deserves." I heard as Stephanie started cackling hysterically before ending the call.

12