Her Problematic Fave Ch. 01

Story Info
Journalist interviews Jeremy Renner, gets more than a story.
2.7k words
4.2
8.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers

Katie checked her appearance once more. She knew she looked good, but she didn't want to look too good.

Rotating herself to check the view from the back, she decided it was suitably professional. Her tan jacket was well-tailored enough, and buttoned enough, to cover for how tight her white blouse was, while her slacks were agreeably slack. Her black bra and panties were fit for a date—a third date—but she didn't plan on showing those to Jeremy Renner.

She'd been surprised when his people had agreed to an interview. The website she wrote for, Feminist Forum, was unabashedly pro-social-justice, and though Katie was a fan, Renner had been in hot water with the site ever since he'd made a slut-shaming joke about Black Widow. They had to know she would be raking him over the coals for it, even if she tried to be polite about it.

No matter how big the actor, the routine was always the same. She showed up at the hotel he was staying at while he was in town, met a press guy who gave her a quick briefing—for some reason she wasn't to ask any questions about his involvement in the Bourne franchise—then she went up to his room with her recorder in her hand.

She found it a pretty normal room, neither a wreck nor obsessively clean. There was some for the maid to tackle but not a lot. Jeremy Renner was similarly dressed down, masculine-casual in an A-shirt under a flannel shirt. His pants were denim, loose and well-worn, and penny loafers covered his black-socked feet. A day's growth of stubble scratched his face and his hair was uncombed. Impressing her apparently wasn't a high priority.

"Katie, hi, I'm Jeremy." He took her hand in a quick shake, his grip tight, then slipped his hand back in a beckoning gesture, leading her into the main room.

It was pretty nice, well-cushioned chairs and sofa in a loose semi-circle around, wow, a fireplace. He seated himself, crossing his legs, and she followed suit. After some pleasantries, they started, Katie throwing some softball questions to get a feel for him. Listening to him evade giving definitive answers on some rumors she'd known he wouldn't comment on, she found him recalcitrant, a little uncomfortable but hiding it well.

She suspected he didn't take the prospect of being accused of slut-shaming too seriously, but found the whole idea, the principle of the thing, irritating. It was the kind of attitude she should've found infuriating, but instead it was somewhat endearing. She appreciated the odd stand more than a typical 'sorry you were offended' non-apology.

She respected him at least enough to start throwing hardballs. "So Jeremy, you've made some controversial statements lately—"

"Like that I like Hitler?"

"I know you didn't say that—"

"Because that would be a statement. Unless I was being sarcastic."

"Sarcasm doesn't translate well to text."

"If I was being sarcastic, then it's just a joke. A joke might not be funny, but it's not a statement."

"A joke can also be in poor taste. You said Black Widow was a slut. She's a role model for so many little girls—"

"And she can't be a slut at the same time?"

Katie's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe he'd said that. "I can't believe you said that!" she said.

"Well, I did," Jeremy continued. "What's wrong with being a slut? Iron Man certainly gets around. That doesn't stop him from being a hero. Would you be this upset if I called him a slut?"

"You didn't. You said Black Widow was a slut. Just because your movies don't have a lot of women for her to interact with—"

"Wouldn't that just make her a lesbian slut?"

Katie let out a note of shrill, disbelieving outrage. "That's—"

"Isn't that what all those fanfics you write are about?"

"I don't write them, I recommend them—"

Jeremy continued on as if he hadn't heard her. "You'd think you'd be more keen about being represented. Black Widow being a slut, isn't that good representation for you? You're a slut, aren't you?"

Katie hesitated, her mouth suddenly dry. "I am not a slut," she said as Jeremy stood, starting toward her, Katie pressing herself back into her seat.

He stood over her, close enough that she couldn't ignore the bulge in his jeans. "Then how come you dress like a slut? Stare at my cock like a slut?"

He unzipped his fly and Katie watched, unable to look away, as he dragged his cock out. Katie could barely believe it, having it pointed at her like a loaded weapon—then he started stroking it, making it even bigger, and she faintly moaned. When she saw a bead of precum emerge from the slipped, then be rubbed glossily into the smooth skin of his cockhead, she felt herself clench.

"Know what to do with my cock..." Jeremy continued. "Just like a slut..."

Unthinkingly, Katie leaned forward, her lips parting, but suddenly Jeremy seized her by the lapels, yanked her right out of her seat, and threw her to the floor. Katie gasped as her knees and hands scraped on the carpet, catching herself. She felt something tickling her kneecap and realized that her trousers had torn there.

"Jeremy!" she cried, almost as if pleading.

"I think little doggy bitches like you belong on the floor, not up on the couch like they're people," he said, and Katie colored as she realized how he was referring to her. "You're not getting fucked on a bed, princess. You're taking it on the floor."

Katie's mouth had fallen open, but now it felt less like shock, more like an invitation. He walked to her, his cock in his hand, his need too urgent and too powerful to wait. Emboldened by her submission, he took her hair in his strong grip and held her tight as he pressed his cock firmly to her lips.

Katie acquiesced without a thought. She only felt the presence of the huge, purpling member between her lips, recognized its pungent smell, and welcomed the sheer sex it represented. She began to suck hungrily. Almost immediately, and still holding her head firmly in place, Jeremy began fucking into her mouth.

For a moment, Katie thought she was going to be asphyxiated by the monstrous shaft that was being plunged in and out of her mouth, making her retch slightly as it jabbed into her throat. She worked hard to conquer that retching instinct, to let him go deeper into her throat, to swallow his cockhead though it seemed like an insurmountable bulge in the back of her throat. She gulped and gulped, bitter precum dredging down her gullet, and thought she almost had him, almost-!

Jeremy suddenly ripped her off his cock, Katie sputtering as he left her feeling like something had gone down the wrong tube. She choked and coughed, Jeremy laughing as he sat back down.

"Well. You really are a whore. With the shit I just pulled, you'd think you'd be running for the nearest door. But I guess a slut just wants cock any way she can get it, right?"

"I..." Katie bowed her head. Her cheeks were burning, her ears smoldering as she heard Jeremy describe her in the harshest terms imaginable. But hearing herself degraded as a slut turned her on as much as the thought of swallowing his prick. She was wetter than ever, her panties soaked through. "Yes, daddy. I'm such a slut."

Jeremy whooped and clapped his hands. "C'mere, slut. You can have some more of daddy's cock if you want it."

Katie almost panted with her own feverish arousal. She didn't know how it had turned her on so much to play this 'daddy' game with him, how she'd known that would please him... maybe she really was a slut, on some strange level knowing just how to debase herself to make him horny, convince him to give her his cock.

She crawled forward on all fours, not stopping until she was between his legs. Then she rose up on her knees. Jeremy rested his hand on the back of her head and instantly she was forced back down to his cock, a sickly warmth to it as it dripped with her saliva.

And suddenly she knew why he had stopped fucking her mouth. It wasn't because he didn't want to come down her throat. It was because he wanted her to be the one to do it, her to fuck herself on his prick and fill her own mouth with cum, swallow it because it was what she wanted, what she needed...

And she did. Without any prompting from him, she dragged her tongue sensuously across his balls, feeling his cum boiling inside and knowing it was because of her mouth, her submission. He might not've said anything, but she was reaching him. She moved closer, letting the thick shaft of his cock press into her cheek. She wanted to suck his bloated balls into her mouth, suck them until the cum shot out and found it hard-pressed to get away from the suction of her throat. And yet he'd cum anyway, cum all over her face...

Sucking softly, she pulled the loose skin of his scrotum into her mouth, nipped at it with her teeth... "Is that the best you can do?" Jeremy asked coolly.

"No, I can do better, daddy!" Katie cried, vowing to really show him what she could do. She'd gotten him hard, she could get him off too!

She gobbled his balls, sucking them, then caressing them with her rough, wet tongue, then sucking them again, sucking like she was trying to swallow them. She loved the challenge. It made her pussy hot.

She was all the way underneath his balls now, practically teabagging herself, pressing her face upward into his erect cock. She pressed her tongue firmly into his ballsack, feeling the agitated tumbling of his balls. Soon, all that warm cum would be hers, all over her face...!

"Either get on with it or let's finish the interview," Jeremy said. There was no hint that he had even noticed his own arousal. Katie fumed, knowing he was aroused, his cock nice and hard. The wetness in her panties was soaking through into her pants, like her desperation to please him included getting her pussy dripping wet for his cock.

She took her lips away again. "I will, daddy, I will!" she assured him, then clamped her lips firmly against the side of his cock. Licking up and down the quivering shaft, she dragged her tongue over his manhood until it had a spit-shine, cleaning it from every side with her hard-working tongue.

His legs drifted apart, bracketing Katie's body. Her head was firmly between his thighs as he sat back in the chair. His hands stroked over the blonde wool of her hair, urging her on where his words didn't. She knew what he wanted and was determined to give it to him.

She licked his manhood as if it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. Her nostrils were filled with the musk of an aroused man, her tongue glazed with his taste. She took in deep, gusty breaths to fully savor the aroma. There was nothing in the world that'd turned on her like the musk of a man who she'd excited.

And she was certain now that she'd excited him. His prick was making slow twitches against her mouth, his balls tightened into a bomb that was about to burst creamy white seed everywhere. And he bent over her, his entire posture telling her of how good she was at sucking cock.

She felt his fingers lacing through her hair. Her eyes darted up to read his face. It betrayed no emotion. He studied her like bacteria under a microscope. Her daddy wouldn't say a word unless she stopped sucking.

She sucked harder on the cock throbbing between her lips. Jeremy's resolve cracking, letting loose a long, low sound that was not quite a moan, not quite a howl. "You really are a slut," he groaned.

She lightly nipped her way up to the plum-sized head of his cock. The red marks she left behind blazed a trail all the way down to his balls, not hurting, but stimulating. He was getting even bigger, cock swelling with blood like she was sucking it out of the rest of his body with her questing mouth.

"Suck!" Jeremy barked out cold, hard, an order she didn't dare refuse. This was one man she couldn't fool around with. He knew what he wanted and would have it, no matter what.

Normally, being spoken to in such a way would've repelled her. Katie could see her walking off, leaving him high and dry. No one ordered her around. But Jeremy wasn't anyone. He was her daddy. She wanted to go all the way down on him, not just take a few inches, that wasn't enough. She would take him all like she was a sword swallower.

The throbbing tip of his cock wetly hit the roof of her mouth and she swallowed hard. His prick went sailing down her throat. It only stayed there for a moment, too big, her gag reflex too powerful. She coughed him up, gasping for breath. "God, you're huge!"

"Swallow!" he snapped.

She sucked at his cockhead again, even though she was still short of breath. Tasted a tiny drop of precum, bitter, wonderful. She made a face around the cock plugging up her mouth, but reminded herself that the tasty cum wasn't far off. Her tongue fluttered inside her mouth, then she'd stop and throw herself down on his cock, letting it slide wetly into the back of her throat so she could nibble at the fat, swollen veins on the underside of his shaft.

He didn't moan, he didn't groan, but she could feel exclamations surging in his chest when she did that. She knew from old boyfriends that men enjoyed a little teasing there, and she took it to extremes, using her teeth like a swarm of tiny piranhas...

"Fucking finally," Jeremy husked, arching his cock up and up, and Katie moaned, feeling the unmistakable convulsions of his organ, knowing the tell-tale signs of his powerful climax. He came to his feet, standing over her with Katie kneeling at his feet, totally subservient as he grabbed her head like a man possessed...

He exploded right into her sucking mouth, his seed coming furiously, bombarding the inside of her cheeks. It coated her teeth, made her cheeks billow out, and still she sucked heartily. Her eyes blinked rapidly as she felt his pounding cock quiver inside her mouth, blinking as she swallowed load after load of hot sticky cum, almost gagging on it—until he started pumping into her mouth, fucking her throat as if it were her cunt.

She gagged, aware of the sticky feel of his cum being blasted straight down her throat, warm and heavy as it washed into her belly. Then he stopped with her staring up at him, his smile cocky as he watched her realized that he had fucked her throat, that he had filled her stomach with cum, and it was all because she had wanted it. Then he let go of her head. Leaving her with his cock stuffed down her throat, deciding what to do.

For the longest while, Katie kept his prick in her mouth. Then she let it slip out. She held it tenderly. Kissed it all over. Kissed his balls, sloshed her tongue over his testicles, massaged his softening cock. Then she was shocked to feel a core of stiffness in it—the beginnings of a new erection.

"Not bad," Jeremy said sourly. He pushed his prick back into his pants and stood. "If that's all..."

Katie stayed on her knees as he walked off, wondering what she had done wrong. He hadn't liked it! That seemed like the end of the world, somehow.

"Daddy!" she called after him. "There's more cum for me! Can I have it? Please? You can put it anywhere?"

"You're all sweaty and disgusting," Jeremy replied. "Go take a shower, filthy little whore. Then we'll talk."

Katie quivered as how true his words were. She really was a filthy little whore. She'd sucked his cock, like a whore, and her face was smeared with the sweat of his balls, his precum, her own sweat. That was her. A filthy little whore.

Katie went to the bathroom, wondering if it had a massaging showerhead.

Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers