Her Professor

Story Info
Girl lets her professor lead the way.
958 words
3.46
81.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school year was almost over, and I was glad I needed a break my boyfriend and I had broken up about three months ago and I was just starting to enjoy dating again. My psychology professor, knew the whole story about my boyfriend and me. He was there when we broke up, along with several others. I was sick of his cheating on me, and I was sick of the way he acted like everything was always fine whether it really was or not. So in the middle of our dinner out, I told him it was over. He made a scene, and said that I was over reacting, that things were fine. I told him things weren’t fine, that I wasn’t happy. It had been months since we had even had sex.

The last day of my psychology class my professor asked me how I was doing, and how I was handling things. I told him I was good, and that things were starting to look up. He said he understood. He had been married for five years when his wife left him. She decided that she wasn’t really in love with him and walked out. Luckily they hadn’t had kids. He asked me what my plans were for tonight, I told him that I wasn’t doing anything, my roommates had left, and so it was just me for a few days, so I was going to make some dinner and veg. at home. He said that he would like to bring me something tonight if I didn’t mind. I told him to go ahead that I could use the company.

My professor was hot, and I could never understand why she left him. I sort of had a crush on him. He was sexy, and single, and he was no longer my teacher either. I was kind of hoping for something to happen tonight, but I doubted anything would, just because he never seemed interested in me like that.

I had just gotten out of the shower when he got there. When I answered the door, I was only wearing my robe. I asked him to come in, and I shut the door. I then told him that if he was uncomfortable with me in just a robe I would change. He said he was fine, and said he didn’t have a problem with it, if I didn’t have a problem with it. I had him sit on the couch, and asked him what he wanted to give me.

He then told me that he had to make a confession. He said that during the year he tried to ignore it, but now that class was over it didn’t matter. He said that he wanted me, and that he thought that I was the most beautiful woman in the world. I was shocked, this was the last thing that I had expected to hear. He asked me if I was upset by what he had told me. I said that I wasn’t upset, just a little shock because I didn’t expect it, I then told him that I wanted him too, and that I had been thinking about him ever since I had broken up with my boyfriend.

He stood up and walked over to where I was standing and kissed me. It was such a passionate kiss that I melted in his arms as our tongues intertwined. I felt his hands moving up and down my body, and then slowly undo my robe, he then slipped it off my shoulders. I was naked in front of him. He started to suck on my nipples, at first very gently, then more forcefully. I almost came. I undid his shirt, and pushed off his shoulders, and let it drop, I then took off his shoes and pants, so he was standing in just his boxers. He then grabbed my hand and took me to my room, which was easy to find, it was the only one with the door open and stuff inside it. He then gently pushed me back onto my bed, and knelt down in front of me, then he started to eat me, at first very gently, then he would start putting more pressure on my clit, I was so close to cumming.

I stopped him not wanting to cum yet. I told him that I wanted his cock in me. He took off his boxers, and climbed on top of me. He started to kiss me again with even more passion then the first time, my pussy was dripping, and I wanted him so bad. I told him I wanted him. He put the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy, and didn’t push it in, it was driving me crazy, I wanted him, I wanted to feel his hard cock in my pussy. I wanted to know what it was like to make love to this beautiful man. I tried to push myself onto him, but he just moved. Then without warning, he slammed his cock into my pussy, I let out a shriek of pleasure. He started to pump in and out of my pussy at a steady rhythm, then he started going faster and faster, and before I knew what hit me, I had the biggest orgasm in my life. My body just shook, and I could feel my pussy contracting around his cock. Then he let out a groan, and he was cumming too.

After we had calmed down, I asked if he wanted to see me after tonight. He said, he wanted to see me every night, and wanted to make sure I got as much pleasure out of our visits as he would.