Her Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just climbed up on the dock and reached for his shorts. He stood before her naked. His cock hard. He didn't try to hide what he wanted her to see all along.

She saw all right! Oh, he was huge! Her eyes never left his huge black cock as he stepped into his shorts and pulled them up over his cock and snapped them. Then she looked up to see him watching her. She knew that he had seen her looking at him and her face turned red with embarrassment.

He spoke, "Why is your face turning so red? Is it because you just saw another mans cock or you just saw your first black one?"

"Both."

He reached down and caught her hands and before she knew it she was standing on the dock next to him completely naked. She tried to cover her breasts and turned her back to him. "Gail. Turn around. Now it's my turn to see what a pretty blond looks like."


"No, You have a blond girlfriend. You know what a blond looks like."

"Not one like you."

Slowly she turned towards him and dropped her hands to her side. His eyes followed her body from her red face down her body to her firm hard tits. On down to her flat stomach to her cunt, covered in fine silky blond hair. For a moment she stood and let him look. Neither one said a word as she bend down and picked up her top and pulled it over her head. Her shorts were next as she pulled them up and snapped them.

She didn't say a word as she walked by him towards the cabin. She could see the bulge in his shorts and now she knew what made it. She forced her self to think about Pete as she walked away.

That night she was hesitant to get in bed. The sexual tension had been high all day between them. As long as they weren't touching she was all right. She didn't know what she would do once he rolled over to her in bed.

It was much later that they finally went to bed. Nothing else had been said about the naked swimming.

She rolled over the way she had grown accustom to each night with him. Only tonight it was different. He didn't reach over and cover her tit as he usually did. He moved close to her but he was propped on one arm looking down at her.

She looked up to see what he was doing and saw him looking at her. "What is it?"

"Turn back over." He moved away some so she had room to roll onto her back,

"What?"

"This." He leaned down and covered her lips with his. She pushed against his chest a second before giving in to his kiss. Her mouth opened and he heard her groan as his tongued pushed past her lips into her wet mouth. He had wanted to kiss her ever since the first time outside her home. The weight of his body leaned on her chest as her arms went around his neck.

Gail love to kiss and be kissed, and it seemed like years since she had felt a mans lips on hers. Her tongue went to work on his as they pushed back and forth against each other. She could feel his heavy body on hers and it seemed like the perfect thing to do.

The kiss went on forever. Driving the desire of each of them higher and higher. When he finally raised his head from hers he reached for the bottom of her shirt. As he lifted she reached to stop him. He didn't force her but he looked in her eyes and she released his hands. She raised up to let the top slip over her head.

When he kissed her the next time she could feel the curly hair of his chest rubbing against her sensitive nipples. They were harder than she ever remembered.

Then he broke the kiss again. This time his head moved to her breasts. His mouth covered her tit and she reached up to pull him tighter. She had her first climax with her tit in his mouth. Her second came when he swapped tits and sucked the other between his lips.

His hands had been just as busy as his mouth. Her shorts were gone and she didn't know when it happened. Not that she was objecting any more. She wanted him in her more than she had ever wanted a man. She pictured his big black cock on the dock and this time it was her that reached for him. She unsnapped his shorts and pushed downward. He raised up and helped her get them off.

She lay back and opened her legs to him. "Please Todd, Make love to me. Take it slow, but I want to feel all of you in me."

It took all his will power to take it slow with her. He wanted her so bad that he was shaking as he moved over her. He looked down at the fine blond hair that was now wet with her juice as she spread her legs for him.

Gail raised up and reached for his cock. Her hands couldn't reach completely around him as she guided him home. When he reach the opening to her hot body she worked it around until he was slick. She wanted all of him and she knew that he was going to fill her with more than she had ever had before.

She spread her cunt lips with one hand and guided him in with the other. Once the head was in she turned him lose and lay back to look in his eyes as his cock pushed aside the lips of her cunt on its way to heaven.

Todd had never felt a cunt as hot as hers. It was almost like he was getting burned from the hot juice of her flesh. She was tight like none he had been with in years. He looked to see her watching his face as he entered her. "Oh Gail, this is so good. I just knew that it was going to be like this."

She lifted up her hips as she helped him push deeper. When she finally felt him completely in her she knew that he was touching a place no one had ever been before. She had her third climax then.

He took his time to please her as she had asked him too. She made it worth it to him as she gave him her whole body. Gail didn't hold back anything. Her lips, her tongue, her pussy, her legs were totally occupied with him. He couldn't stand it any longer. "I've got to go. I can't wait any longer."

"Now Todd, Fuck me hard and fast!" He couldn't hold back as his hips moved faster and faster. Each stroke was from all most out to a deep plunge back into her hot pussy. The faster he plunged the more she cried for him to move faster and harder until their hips were nothing but a blur. Then he pushed deep in her as his hands reached under her to lift her cunt as tight to his cock as it could get. Then with a bellow that would send the alligators back farther into the swamp he unloaded all his juice in her welcoming pussy.

Gail nearly fainted when he lifted her pussy up and drove deep in her. The load he left in her took several minutes to complete. All the time he held her as it poured from the tip of his cock into the deep recesses of her body. She climaxed for the forth time as she tried to pull him even farther in her.

His body collapsed on top of her, almost mashing the air from her small frame. Her arms squeezed him closer as she relished the feel of his cock still buried deep in her body. She felt like she had been totally fucked for the first time in her life. Not that sex with Pete wasn't good put being totally fucked by someone that she shouldn't be with in the first place just made it that much more exciting. She could still feel every muscle in her cunt trying to caress the big black cock that had just made her feel so good.

Todd knew that he was heavy on her and moved to roll away. Gail stopped him with her arms around his neck. "No! Stay right where you are. I want to feel you deep in me for a long time."

"I don't want to mash you."

"You feel good on me. I like your weight on me and you in me. If you like you might kiss me again."

There wasn't anything he would have like better. His lips found hers again and his tongue once again found her mouth open to him. Her lips against his tongue and her tits pressing against his naked chest soon had his cock getting hard again.

Gail could feel him growing and she pulled back a second. "What is that I feel?" She had a smile on her face as she answered her own question by lifting her hips up to him again and her lips closing back down on his.

It was only a short time before she wanted him completely again. This time the fucking was slow and easy. She was still full from his hot juice and his cock slid in and out easily. He broke the contact with her mouth to raised up on his elbows and took her nipples between his lips. He pulled on them and sucked them between his teeth. Alternating from one to the other he soon had her moaning deep in her throat.

The moaning soon turned to cries of fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me. Which he did to the best of his ability. When Gail climaxed that time he was right with her, filling her full of his hot juice once again.

Some time later they woke to do it again and again. Neither one could remember the last time they had made it so many times in one night.

Gail woke at the first light of dawn. Todd's arm was thrown across her shoulder and she had to slide to get from under his arm.

As her feet hit the floor she let out a groan, her whole body was sore. Her hand went to her cunt; she was going to be sore there for a few days.

She cleaned up and walked out to the dock. She set with her feet dangling in the water as she watched the sun come up over the lake. She had only slipped on one of Todd's shirts when she came out of the bathroom and she looked down to see her blond cunt exposed to the morning sun. She had to smile when she thought how well it had been used the night before. Once it had happened she wondered why they had waited almost a week before having sex when it was certain that they both wanted it to happen.

She tried to think of Pete and how they had cheated on him. She loved Pete but she couldn't make herself feel guilty for being with Todd. Pete must have known something like this might happen with them being alone with nothing to do for at least a month and maybe more. She knew that he was back home trying to find the killers and protect her from them. Nothing could protect her from Todd and she didn't want anyone too.

Todd woke to find her gone. He moved quickly out of the bed to search for her. For a second he was worried something might have happened to her. Looking out the door he saw her setting on the dock with the morning sun shinning through her blond hair. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He just stood and watched her for the longest time.

He thought back to the night before and how she had given herself to him so completely. He had never had a woman give their body so completely before. It made him want to love her and make the sex better than any she had ever had. He didn't know how close he had come for her but he knew no one he had ever been with came close to what Gail had gave him. "Pete was a lucky man."

He walked down to join her on the dock. He wasn't sure how she was going to act this morning. Some women are fine during the sex but the next day they are having regrets.

Gail looked up when she heard his footsteps on the dock. He only had on a pair of shorts and she could see his muscled chest and arms. His strong legs brought back memories of last night as he made love to her over and over. She motioned for him to take a seat next to her. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw the look that came in her eyes when she saw him. She was just as glad to see him as he was her.

He set down next to her and she leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. "Good morning sleepy head. I was beginning to think you were going to stay in bed all day."

"I would have but my inspiration left me to come set on the dock."

Gail leaned against his body and brought his hand across her shoulders and slid it through the opening of her shirt to rest on her naked tit. His firm hand felt good on her warm flesh and her nipples quickly hardened under the soft squeeze of his exploring fingers. She didn't resist when he lay her back on the dock and opened the shirt.

Todd lay her back and leaned over her as he opened the shirt and lay it back to expose her fine breasts to the morning sun and his adoring eyes. He propped on his arm and looked at her. Never had he seen such firm breasts that didn't move even without a bra to hold them in place. Her hard nipples just drew his mouth them. They tasted even better than they looked.

Gail lay back and enjoyed the touch of his fingers and then the touch of his mouth on her body. She never closed her eyes as she watched this black man touching her white body. Last night in the dark she had not thought much about him being black, but in the light of day it was much more exciting to see the difference in the color of their skin as he touched her. Her cunt was once again wet and she wondered how she was going to take him this morning after being so sore when she woke.

"Todd?"

"Yes?"

"How do you feel about last night?"

"I was wondering the same thing about you. For me it was the best night of my life."

"It was the same for me. I have been wondering all morning why I don't feel guilty about cheating on Pete. It was so good that I just don't want to find anything wrong with it."

"I wouldn't worry about Pete. He knew that this was a strong possibility when he sent us off together. He loves you and wanted you safe. I don't think he will worry to much about what goes on between the two of us."

"I hope you are right because we have at least three more weeks and I intend to fuck you until you can't get it up again and then suck you until you cry uncle."

He jumped up and pulled her up with him. "Lets get back in the cabin and get started. It is going to take a lot to wear me out are make me tired of you."

With nothing else to occupy their time except each other, sex was almost around the clock thing. Gail never tired of him in her and he was always ready to feel the heat from her cunt wrapped around his hard cock. When they were to sore for sex they used their mouths. She had never been one that liked to swallow when she gave Pete a mouth job. With Todd she came to love making him feel good by knowing she was taking all of him down her throat.

Todd liked eating her pussy second only to his cock being buried to his balls in her hot juicy cunt. They tried sex in every position known to man. Even anal sex was tried once. Gail didn't like it since he was so large. She thought if he had been smaller she might have got to like even that.

Two weeks went by and now they seldom even bothered to dress unless the mosquitoes were out. Both wondered what was going on back home but Pete had told them to stay put until he came for them. They wondered if something might have happened to Pete. They hadn't seen a person since coming to this place. The only thing to pass the time was fishing, swimming, and sex. Neither one cared much for fishing and the swimming always led back to more sex.

It was almost dawn and Todd had finally rolled from her and pulled his big cock from her cunt. He was asleep in seconds. Gail lay next to him; still recovering from the hard fucking they had just shared. Her body was still quivering from his big cock steadily pounding her young pussy. She thought that she had been fucked more times in the last few weeks that she had since she married. She knew that she was going to miss Todd when they had to leave.

She was almost asleep when she heard a car coming down the drive. It was the first car she had heard in a month. She set straight up in bed. "Todd! Todd! Wake up. Some one is coming." It took a second for him to realize that they had a visitor.

He rolled out of bed and slipped on his shorts. His pistol was next to the bed. He could tell that the car had stopped and then he heard the door open. "Get dressed and get under the bed. I am going out the back and come up behind them." Out the back he went, not making a sound as he moved around the house.

Gail found her shorts and blouse but no panties or bra. She hadn't worn either one for so long she couldn't remember where she put them. Then she eased under the bed. It was then she heard Todd talking and recognized Pete's voice out in the yard. It was her husband! He had finally come for her. She couldn't believe how good it was to hear his voice.

Out from under the bed she came. Out of the door to meet Pete coming up the steps. She almost knocked him down when she jumped into his arms.

Todd watched with a ting of jealousy as she and Pete clung to each other. Their mouths glued together in a deep kiss. Only a short while ago it had been him she was kissing. He had know it wouldn't last when sex between them started but it was hurting him more than he thought to see how happy Gail was to see Pete.

Todd started the generator and the lights came on in the cabin. Gail led Pete inside and they set at the kitchen table while Pete explained what had been going on.

Entering the one bedroom cabin Pete took in at once that there was only one bed and it was torn up with sheets hanging on the floor. Anyone could tell what had torn the bed up so much. He looked back at Gail and she knew that he had seen the bed and knew she and Todd had been in it.

Pete didn't say anything about the bed. He just explained that John had not died. He was hidden in a different hospital until he finally regained consciousness. They even had a funeral for him and buried a homeless man in his grave. John finally was able to tell all. The cops were arrested counting the one Gail had recognized. It was a drug deal gone bad. Now that it was over he had not wasted any time getting to Gail.

He had driven all night and day to get here. "Now we can go home."

Gail didn't want to spend any more time in the cabin. "Let me pack and we can get out of here. I want to find a nice Motel with a king size bed and plenty of hot water."

It didn't take ten minutes for Todd and Gail to throw their stuff together and in the cars. Pete locked the doors and he and Gail got in his car with Todd following behind them.

Two hours later they pulled into a nice Motel next to the interstate. Pete got them a room and Todd got one for himself.

As the door close behind them Pete pulled her back in his arms. He kissed her while he was pulling her top over her head and reaching for the snap on her shorts. He didn't seem surprised when he saw that she didn't have on panties or bra. When Gail wanted to take a quick shower he pushed her on towards the bed. "I want to make love to you now. It has been a month without you and I need you bad."

He pushed her back on the bed and moved between her legs. Gail knew that he was going to know at once that Todd had been there earlier. He didn't give her a chance to resist as he moved over her and guided his now rock hard cock into his wife's pussy.

With one stroke he pushed deep in her well oiled cunt. Two things he recognized at once. Her cunt was as hot as it had ever been and she had already been fucked that night. His love for her only drove him harder as he fucked his wife. The thought that his black friend had been with her didn't bother him at all right then. Tomorrow he may worry about it but tonight he only wanted to feel her wrapped around him from head to toe.

Gail knew he must know but didn't say anything. Soon she was responding to him completely, just as she had with Todd and with Pete ever since they had been married. She loved sex and she loved to make her men feel good as they strive to make her feel the same way.

Then it was over. Both climaxed at once. A month's worth of cum filled her wet cunt as her climaxed was so intense that she nearly blacked out from the pleasure he gave her. She lay back to catch her breath. She thought about Todd in the other room. Both of her men were wonderful. She had never had so much sex and still wanted more.

Later than night Pete moved over her again. It was just as good as the first time.

It was late the next morning when they pulled out of the Motel. Todd had left a message that he was leaving early and would see them when they got home. It was bad enough to know she was in the other room with her husband and he may have made love to her for the last time.