Her Punishment

Story Info
She gets in trouble and is punished.
1k words
3.85
11.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time ever posting on this site. I'm not the greatest writer but I do hope you enjoy it.

----------------------

My eyes slowly blink open, still heavy from sleep, and it takes me a few moments to realize that something was missing. That familiar feeling around my neck, the soft chain of the necklace that I always wore was gone. The symbol of his ownership was not where it was supposed to be, and I started to panic. He must be really upset with me to take off that necklace, and as I realized what this could potentially mean, tears started to fall. I hadn't meant to fuck those other guys at the party he threw last night, but I had to much to drink and I just couldn't help myself. I had disobeyed in the worst way possible, and now he was going to dismiss me from his care.

Hearing footsteps, I quickly got to my knees on the floor with wrists locked behind me, and kept my gaze to the floor the way he likes. There were still tears falling from my eyes, but I did not dare move my hands from behind my back to wipe them away. The door creaked open, and I could feel him staring at me with an angry glare. I did not dare look up, but I could see his feet as they moved closer to me. Moments later I was being pulled up by my hair and tossed onto the bed. I landed with a thud and gasped as I tried to catch my breath. This was not the same loving Sir that normally took care of me, and it scared me.

He said nothing as he pulled my head back and placed a blindfold over my eyes, followed shortly by a ball gag being shoved into my mouth. I could not see and I could not scream, but yet, even with being scared, I could feel my pussy getting wet, this fear of the unknown, not knowing what he was going to do with me turned me on so much. He rolled me over onto my back, pushing my knees up to my chest forcefully, and started to tie my elbows to my knees with rope. Still no word was said from him, and it reinforced the fact that I was in a lot of trouble, for hearing his voice would give me pleasure and comfort, and he did not want that for me. Once he had me tied he rolled me again so I was laying on my face, with my ass in the air. I heard him spit and then felt something wet along the crack of my ass.

The next thing I felt was one of my larger butt plugs pressing against my ass, trying to force it open. I tried to scream around the gag, having never taken one of my plugs without lube, but he kept forcing and it soon popped in, followed by a muffled screech. With the plug in my ass, and tears streaming down my face, I heard him walk away. It felt like an eternity but after only about five minutes he came back, a quick swish was heard and then a crack and a scream. The cane! I had forgotten about the cane! He's only had to use it a few times on me, and since I hate it so much, I make it a point to behave. Twenty times he lashed my ass, back, and thighs with the cane, and the tears were streaming down my face.

He walked away and left me tied up on the bed, sobbing around the gag. I had no idea if he was still in the room, but I tried to apologize so many times around my gag, to promise it would never happen again. Twenty minutes went by when I felt the bed shift as he sat down. I felt one hand touch my ass just barely and I flinched in pain. Drops of a cool liquid were then falling onto the areas where I was lashed, and he started rubbing it in, helping to soothe the pain I had brought on myself. His other hand reached under me and started pulling and twisting at one of my nipples, making me cry out. As quickly as the noise emerged from my throat a clamp was attached. He did the same to the other one, never once stopping what he was doing with the lotion. After he finished applying the lotion and he made sure the clamps were secure, he rolled me onto my back, and slammed his cock into my wet pussy.

I felt so full with both my ass filled with the plug and his cock just pistoning away into my pussy. He pulled on the clamps and kept pulling until they each popped off, forcing another scream out of me. Once those were out of the way, he pushed my feet back as far as he could and pounded as hard as he could as if he were trying to push his whole body into me, until eventually he came deep inside.

I moaned as I felt each spurt shooting out of him, and feeling frustrated because I was so close to cumming myself. He pulled out of me and proceeded to untie me, rubbing my legs and arms as he did to make sure I still had circulation. After helping me to my kneeling position on the floor, he removed the blindfold and the gag, and I moaned as I felt some of his cum start to drip out of my gaping pussy. Looking up at him, I took one of my fingers, grabbed a dollop of his cum as it started to fall from it's wet home, and licked it clean.

He walked behind me and I forced myself to stay looking forward, dreading what he would say next, fearing he would kick me out. But instead, I felt my necklace being put back on, and once it was securely on, I started crying, but this time for happiness. I wasn't going to lose him!

"This is your one and only chance my pet. I do hope you learned something during your punishment." His voice whispered next to my ear.

"It'll never happen again Sir. Oh thank you Sir!"