Her Rainy Afternoon in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers

I reached out my hand to help guide Kurt to my anxious sex. At long last I felt him press against my swollen lips and I cried out as it happened. Kurt was inside me! At first only a short way. But then as if in slow motion he continued cautiously entering and withdrawing - probing easily into me bit by bit further and further until at last he was fully within me. I raised my knees and pressed my hips up towards him to allow him to penetrate me as deeply as possible. My mouth was dry and I could feel my heart pounding within my chest. He paused momentarily and then began rhythmically gliding back and forth within my super sensitive vagina triggering sensations that rushed from there in waves throughout my entire body. As he stood between my thighs with his hands grasping my hips I grabbed his wrists - desperately reaching for something to hold on to. I wanted to prolong these unbelievable sensations and have the rapidly increasing excitement of this moment go on for as long as possible. But there was no way I could hold back forever.

Then all too soon my body contracted, my back arched up, I drew in a deep breath and then let it out with a long harsh moan as I went over the edge experiencing a violent orgasm that shook me from head to toe. I had no idea how long the ever building waves of pleasure continued to run through me when, though lost in my own pleasure, I became aware of Kurt still thrusting within me. He tightened his hold on my hips and as he pulled me closer to him his body stiffened and almost silently with violent pulses poured himself into me. For some strange reason the sensation of his climax aroused me even further. My orgasm surged and it seemed as if it would never end.

Several minutes later, as I was still gasping for breath, Kurt limply withdrew from my moist body. I involuntarily uttered a disappointed little "Oh!". But then he returned. Or so I thought. Instead there was Roger. My husband Roger, of whom I had been totally oblivious and who had been watching while I was lost in the delight of my seduction and then watching as I experienced this explosive orgasm brought on by another man, had now replaced Kurt between my gaping thighs. In a matter of seconds he too had slid his engorged penis deep within my still quivering body. Being slightly larger than Kurt, he seemed to be touching me differently inside.

In our times of intimacy I almost always have multiple orgasms - this afternoon was not going to be an exception! However, this second time things were different - I pulled Roger down to me clutching him to my hot perspiring body and wrapped my legs around his hips (Something (else) I never do!) Brought on by the excitement, the arousal, the passion, and yes, even the initial twinges of embarrassment of exposing myself before another man, I again lost all control and with a scream muffled in Roger's chest exploded with another overwhelming orgasm that sent contraction after contraction throughout every muscle in my entire body and seemed to excite every nerve ending . The exquisite convulsive spasms of this second climax engulfed me and seemed to go on and on and on. I've on rare occasions experienced G-Spot or so called vaginal orgasms. Judging by the unbelievable intensity I guess this must have been one of those.

It took a long time for me to return to my senses and just as I thought I was finally about to calm down I felt Roger come in ragged spurts deep inside me. Amazingly the sensation of his explosive climax triggered in me yet another orgasm, albeit not nearly as intense as the previous two. Eventually Roger rolled off me and propping himself on the bed next to me tenderly and comfortingly placed his hand on my bare shoulder.

At last, when I was able to regain enough semblance of composure to open my eyes I became aware of Kurt's presence. He had been sitting close by on the bed all this time watching the entire scene, voyeuristically deriving pleasure and excitement from my performance with Roger. I guess I was still lost in a sexual trance because I reached my hand out toward Kurt and ran my fingers from his knee up his thigh until I could touch and stroke his yet again erect member.

I am never the aggressor in bed but I was so engrossed in the sexuality of the moment that I took control. Pressing Kurt down on his back I straddled him and still holding him, guided him once again into my anxious sex. Ever so slowly I lowered my body over his erection engulfing him completely. I was now the active participant raising and lowering myself controlling my own exquisite pleasure. Kurt supported by swaying breasts in his hands and I leaned over to let him once again nibble on my still excited nipples. The physical pleasure was unbelievable! The wonderfully sensual sensations kept building and building, until finally I felt myself unable to hold back and grinding my hips down onto Kurt, pressing him into me as deeply as possible, clenching his swollen penis within me, the two of us came simultaneously experiencing fantastic explosive orgasms.

Eventually I realized where I was and what I had just done and what I had been doing all afternoon. I lifted myself off Kurt's spent body and for some inane reason it finally dawned on me that I was naked with my husband and some relative stranger intently staring at me. I futilely attempted to hide my breasts and my sex with my arms and hands and stem the flow of two men's semen seeping embarrassingly from between my thighs.

I reached for the robe and rolled over onto my side curling up within the white terrycloth at last protectively concealing myself from the eyes of these two men. Two men who had just witnessed me sprawled out naked upon the bed uncontrollably lost in the blissful intimate passion of the moment - writhing, perspiring, moaning and screaming. In addition, I had inexplicably wantonly exposed myself to them allowing them their sexual release within me as they watched me obliviously absorbed in the throws of my own pure abandoned orgasmic pleasure. Was there anything more they could possibly see that I had not already displayed for them! I just lay there while the gamut of the emotions I was feeling went swimming through my mind - shame, concern, disbelief, excitement, lust, and yet at the same time a strange sense of satisfied exhilaration.

Eventually my pounding heart beat returned to something approaching normal and I was able to peel myself off the bed. Turning my back to the two men I put on the bathrobe and securely tied the belt around my waist. Then gathering up our belongings I announced that we had to leave.

Once back in our room I grabbed some clothing and hurried into the bathroom, locked the door, and took a long shower. As I stood beneath the cleansing spray of the hot water the realization of the unimaginable acts I had performed with Kurt and Roger dawned on me. I had let Kurt touch me as no man other than my husband had touched me in decades. I had willingly exposed myself to two men simultaneously - one just about a complete stranger. I had let each of them in turn penetrate me. Allowed each of them to watch as the other brought me to an unbelievably violent orgasm. Let them thrust within me until they each came inside my (previously!) very private body. And I was so sexually aroused, so overcome with primal desire that I was helpless to stop them or myself. Perhaps I was hoping the soap and hot water would cleanse my once secretive body of the immorality of the afternoon's event!

Eventually I dressed and left the bathroom. Quietly, not sure of what to say to each other, we continued packing for the morning's flight home when we noticed the time and that the dining room was about to close. When we arrived for dinner Kurt was being seated. Basically we were the only people in the dining room and seeing no reason to do otherwise, the three of us had dinner together. Somehow I attempted not to appear self-conscious, although I did have trouble making eye contact with either of the two of them.

As the three of us engaged in normal friendly conversation, joked and laughed, there was not a word mentioned about the episode in Kurt's bedroom. It was as if nothing out of the ordinary, nothing particularly intimate, had ever taken place between us! After finishing the excellent meal accompanied by a fine red Zin it became apparent that we were closing the dining room. So we took what was left of our wine once again out to the pool area. As we finished the wine and watched the moon rise over the Caribbean we bid each other good night and also goodbye as we were going our separate ways early the next day. With the usual parting best wishes Kurt and Roger shook hands. I too shook Kurt's hand and gave him a routine platonic kiss on the cheek and then we parted company and went back to our separate places. I couldn't help it but I think I must have been blushing.

Roger and I finally crawled into bed with his arm around me tenderly holding me close to his chest. Just before we drifted off I recall telling him that I didn't understand how he could have allowed all that to have taken place. Sheepishly I asked how he felt about everything that had happened and how he felt about...us. He said he had absolutely no regrets! He told me that he honestly found the experience amazingly thrilling and even more exciting than he imagined it could possibly have been. Then he sincerely told me how much he truly loved me. I think I needed that reassurance.

The next day in the plane as we sat reading there still had not been the slightest reference to the incomprehensible sexual exploits of the previous afternoon. I finally had to break the ice. I turned to Roger and very quietly said - "Yes, I've never experienced anything that fantastic in my entire life! And yes, I have to admit it was thrilling and rewarding and excitingly naughty -- to say the least! And I'm so glad that you have no misgivings. I don't think I do either. But I want you to understand that it was just that once and will never happen again! Because despite all of that extraordinary pleasure, I will never, ever allow that happen again! You finally realized your fantasy and I must confess it was fantastic for me as well! Never again even hint that we do that another time and never bring up what went on yesterday! Case closed!"

But as for me - Meine Gedanken sind frei!

GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers
12