Her Rescuer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs," he said peremptorily.

"On my knees or on my back?" she asked, determined to carry off the bluff.

"Depends. How do you want it, slut?"

There was that word again. She should have found it horrifically demeaning. But the more Seth spat it at her, the more she felt as if her were marking her as his own, and that thought alone made her even wetter.

Silently she lay on her back and placed her hands submissively above her head.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he said thickly.

She scanned his face in the dimness. His gaze was all but devouring her, his eyes bleary and inscrutable. She watched his focus travel from her spread legs up to her breasts and back down. Then, to her fascinated amazement, he began stroking his cock. She writhed and arched her back. When had she become such a wanton? And why did provoking him like this only make her pussy ache even more for him?

"God, you want it so bad," he growled, dropping to his knees and shoving her skirt up around her waist. He thrust two fingers in her vagina. Even as she felt the pleasure wash over her, she found the sound of his fingers practically sloshing about in her wetness embarrassing. "You're fucking soaked."

He smiled as she moaned plaintively. "Seth, please," she whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Do it."

He wrenched her thighs wide apart and smirked as he detected the heady scent of her wet pussy. "Do what?"

"You know." She moaned impatiently as he stroked her inner thighs up and down. His fingers left little trails of pussy juices as they moved.

She bit her lip hard and writhed helplessly. He leaned over her, and the sensation of her nipples grazing his chest nearly brought her to tears. But as he turned her head to the side and nibbled her earlobe, she began to fear he wasn't done taunting her.

"I want to hear you ask for it, baby," he whispered hotly in her ear. "Be a good little fuck slut and ask for it." He paused to suckle her earlobe. "Come on, Ramsay. I need to fuck you so bad."

She inhaled sharply. The sound of her name coming from his lips thrilled her. "Then fuck me, Seth."

With a hoarse groan, he shoved his cock inside her.

There was discomfort, to be sure. She had expected discomfort. But even in her most explicit fantasies, she couldn't have imagined this feeling of fullness, this sensation of being possessed, used, and worshiped all at once. Seth was breathing raggedly as he pounded into her. If he was aware of her discomfort, he certainly wasn't letting on. And really, the discomfort was being quickly replaced by the promise of pleasure. It wasn't the breathtaking pleasure he had given her with his mouth, but as he squeezed her haunches possessively and thrust harder, she began to imagine how wonderful it would be to come on his cock.

"Oh, God," he sighed. "Oh, fuck." He opened his eyes and watched her tits jiggle with every thrust. Then he shifted his weight so he could grope her with one hand. Ramsay could practically feel her breasts flush with arousal as he lightly slapped them.

She watched him watch her body respond to him and felt deliriously happy.

"Kiss me," she breathed, and had scarcely closed her eyes before she felt his tongue invade her mouth. He was breathing hard and not so much kissing her as fucking her mouth. She moaned as she struggled to match his forcefulness. God, he was forceful.

He broke off the kiss at last and pounded her with renewed heat. "You fucking love it, don't you?" His voice was a low growl, his gaze impenetrable.

"Yeah," she moaned. "Yeah, I do."

And she did. She loved it when he brokenly told her how he knew she'd love it. She loved it when he pinned her wrists almost painfully to the floor. She loved it when he called her his fuck slut.

Suddenly she felt Seth's weight settle on her. He was shaking. "Oh, God. Oh, shit!" He groaned, and Ramsay felt a new warmth in her pussy. His body had gone limp and was nearly crushing her. She wriggled tentatively against him. The movement seemed to bring him to his senses.

"Oh, baby," he sighed as he rolled off her. "I didn't mean to come inside you." He looked over at her as he fought to catch his breath. "You okay, sweetheart?"

She nodded dazedly.

"I'll be more careful next time."

Next time. The words left her both terrified and ecstatic. So there would be a next time. She had imagined he would write her off as a stupid mistake and thank his lucky stars that they no longer had a reason to meet now that he was no longer dating Gaby.

"Come here," he said, still a bit winded.

She nestled against him, thankful for his warmth. Thankful that she had carried off the bluff. Thankful that Seth had been her first--even though he would never know it if she had anything to say about it.

They remained quiet for several minutes.

"Did it hurt?" he asked softly.

"What do you mean?" She spoke cautiously, both fearing and knowing what he was about to say.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No." It was mostly true, she told herself.

"Good girl," he said, rubbing her shoulder affectionately. "I wanted your first time to be good. Next time will be even better."

She hid her face against his sweat-moistened chest. So he had known the whole time. She was embarrassed beyond words. But more than that, she was eager to let him make good on his promise.

12