Her Revenge Is Sweet

Story Info
The tables are turned, she gets her revenge.
1.3k words
4.24
46.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all happened whilst I was sharing a flat with a female friend. Steph was a pretty petite blond, with a body to die for. Her legs seemed to go on forever, her waist was beautifully slim, her breasts wonderfully pert, the whole package the result of tireless workouts in the local gym. Steph and I had a close friend relationship but had never crossed the border into romance, other than the occasional snatched kiss which maybe lingered a little too long, and the incestuous flirting and teasing which seemed part of our platonic relationship.

I remember that one evening the flirting had bordered on outrageous. Having downed the best part of two bottles of wine, our conversation had drifted onto sex, and we ended up discussing, in probably too much detail, our own desires and likes. When Steph mentioned that she would love to alternate from her usual submissive role to dominate a man for once, I could hardly control myself, as I had often wondered what it would be liked to be dominated. As I drunkenly blurted out that I was a real fan of her fantasy, I saw a twinkle appear in her eye. The evening done, we both retired to our separate bedrooms, but sleep was not really on my mind as I heard the low buzz of Steph’s well-used vibrator through the thin wall that separated our bedrooms. Many times I had had to endure her moans as she satisfied herself. This night however, I heard something that shocked me, I heard her moan my name at the point of orgasm...

The next day was much like most others with both of us going to work, although I was perplexed by Steph's last comment to me as she left the flat, she said that she had a surprise for me later...

Work passed uneventfully and I arrived home at about 7pm. As I entered the flat I was confronted with the sight of Steph standing in the hall wearing long boots, black suspenders, a short skirt, a tight top and a very broad smile. She raised her hand up and beckoned me to her, before whispering into my ear that "Now the fun begins...You WILL DO do EVERYTHING I say"

Grabbing me by the wrists she lead me straight upstairs, before telling me to undress down to my boxers, at which point she forcefully pushed me back onto her bed before swiftly tying my hands and feet to the bedposts.

Now at her mercy she took a blindfold and covered my eyes. My heart was racing as I heard a rustle of clothing before sensing something close to my head. Edging close to me, she pushed her pubic mound towards my hand for me to feel that she was completely shaven. I nearly came then and there..

She then whispered that as she was shaven it was only fair that I was trimmed too. I began to protest but my words were cut short by her hand being placed over my mouth. Protest over she took a pair of scissors and began to she cut part way through my boxers, then without warning she tore them clean from my body leaving me completely exposed. NOW I felt vulnerable..

I heard her shuffling through a bag I had noticed by the edge of the bed, then the shuffling was replaced with the buzz of a pair of barber's trimmers. Soon the buzz was muffled by the sound of my pubes being gently shaved off. From beneath the blindfold I could see that she started with the wedge that left a reassuring length of pubes still attached, before reducing the size down, grade by grade, until only about two millimetres of pubes were left. Steph noticed that my cock was by now seeping pre-cum which she scooped off with her finger. She then whispered into my ear that she wanted me to see what girls had to put up with before forcing her pre-cum covered finger it into my mouth for me to lick off.

Next I smelt the distinct smell of shaving foam and before too long felt it being sprayed onto my pubes and being rubbed in. Steph then expertly shaved around the edges of my pubic mound before running the razor over my balls until they were completely hairless. After rinsing me she then bent down to lick alongside my pubes to feel its smoothness and took my balls into her mouth one by one to suck them gently.. The thought of me shaved bar a neat rectangle above my cock and my balls being sucked by Steph made my cock twitch with excitement.

Steph then told me that shaving me and the sight of me tied and at her mercy had made her so wet and that it was time her sensual areas had some attention. She straddling me and moved up the bed until her pussy was over my mouth. Pulling her knickers to one side with one hand, she grabbed the back of my head with the other and pulled my face between her thighs. She then ordered my to lick her sticky pus. As my tongue flicked over her clit and probed her hole she let out low moans before reaching behind herself to slowly wank my hard cock in rhythm with my licking. After a few strokes her hand was wet with my own pre-cum which she again forced me to lick from her fingers.

She stopped suddenly before edging back down the bed to above my cock. Reaching down she began to rub my cock against her hard clit before guiding it to her soaking pussy and lowering herself down onto its full length. Slowly at first, she began to grind up and down onto my cock, letting out intermittent gasps as she sped up the pumping. The movement made my blindfold move slightly up just in time for me to see her reach down with one of her hands and start to wank herself as she fucked herself on my cock. It wasn't long before I heard her let out a loud moan, grind her pussy down one final hard time and buck to an amazing orgasm, sending her juices running down my cock into the remainder of my pubes.

Having satisfied herself she then told me in a more forceful voice that she wanted to be outrageous and dirty. She untied my legs from the base of the bed and pushed them over my shoulders so my cock was now aimed directly at my own face. As she began to wank me she said that she so want to see me eat my own cum and that I would not be untied until I did so. She then started to lick around my balls right up to my arse. As the pace of her wanking began to quicken I felt something wet being smeared between my butt cheeks. Steph then told me to prepare myself before gently forcing her own vibrator into my arse. The buzz of her vibrator combined with the wanking of my cock was amazing and it wasn’t long before Steph sensed that I was close to coming. She probed for my g-spot with the vibrator, increased the speed and ferocity of her wanking and then told me to open my mouth and accept my fate. As my body stiffened she started milking my cock for all her worth then forced my mouth open with her spare hand before directing jet after jet of warm cum directly into my mouth. Once she was satisfied my balls were empty, she lowered my legs down and french kissed me to help me finish the reminder of my own cum. I lay back, totally spent, but I was already planning my revenge…