her Reward

Story Info
A story of domination.
758 words
3.69
31.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she lingers by the doorway, loathe to enter before Mistress commands, but eager for what the room promises. An imperious voice bids her enter, and like a puppy she scampers into the room on all fours, holding her head up high to display her new collar. Mistress smiles indulgently, allowing Her pet a small pat on the head before sternly turning back to task. She had so many things planned for Her pet today. Mistress snapped Her crop once and Her pet sprung to a standing position, feet spread, hands behind head, putting the entirety of her naked body on display. Mistress examined carefully, noting the shiny silver hoops threaded through Her pet's erect nipples, the neatly trimmed patch of hair on her twat, and the faint red streaks on her ass from yesterday. Mistress smiled, Her pet had done well today, with no lapses in grooming like yesterday when she had missed a patch shaving. The punishment had been wonderful, but Mistress much preferred rewarding Her pet.

There was a pleading look in Her pets eyes, a lustful, covetous glance at the crop, and Mistress nodded. With a happy noise Her pet fell back onto all fours, crawling forward to kiss the toe of Mistress' high heeled leather boot, impishly running her tongue up the inseam before grinning up at her Mistress. Pushing Her pet aside with the toe of her boot, Mistress moved across the room and sat in Her chair, Her pet's eyes worshipfully travelling up the fishnet stockings, to the garter belts attached to the black leather corset. her Mistress was beautiful. she kissed her way up the stockinged leg, pausing to nibble gently on the exposed thigh above the garter belt before nuzzling into her Mistress' hairless pussy.

her small red tongue flicked out, laving the labia with long, firm strokes. her Mistress let out a sigh of pleasure, sending a warm feeling down Her pet's spine in response. she loved to please her Mistress. Mistress' pet switched tactics, lightly flicking her tongue over Mistress' clit, alternating by sucking on the little bud. she hummed lightly in sheer enjoyment, loving the bitter-sweet taste of her Mistress' juices. she nibbled at the lips of her Mistress' pink cunt, eliciting moans of pleasure. Her pet continued lapping up Her sweet honey, nibbling away until She couldn't stand it anymore, body shuddering in climax. Still Her pet continued licking and sucking until Mistress bid her cease.

she sat back on her haunches, face gleaming with juice from Mistress sweet twat and waited. A look of satisfaction on Her face, Mistress stroked blood-red fingernails through Her pet's hair. To show Her pleasure, Mistress allowed Her pet to go and pick Her reward. With barely concealed enthusiasm she scampered to the toy box and returned with a heavy wooden paddle. Mistress smiled wider and bid her lean over the table.

She surprised Her pet by inserting a large vibrator into her exposed and dripping cunt, setting it on high. Gathering some of the dampness in Her hand, Mistress also inserted a small rubber plug in Her pet's tight little arse hole, making sure it was firmly inserted. Her pet wriggled in ecstatic delight from these added treats. Mistress swung hard, an audible crack echoing out as the polished mahogany made contact with the tender flesh, pushing the plug slightly deeper into Her pet's hole. Her pet squealed, a combination of pain and pleasure in her voice.

Four more times Mistress' arm rose and fell, and she was terrified she would cum before her Mistress permitted it. she wriggled in delicious agony, anticipating the next swing. Instead, her Mistress leaned forward, pressing full breasts into the skin of Her pet's back, a gentle hand stroking her clit as Mistress whispered the command for her to cum in her ear.

This was, as always, enough, she came rather loudly as Mistress straightened back up and laid the final blow squarely on the centre of her very red ass. Slowly Mistress removed first the plug and then the vibrator, permitting Her pet to clean them with her tongue before cleaning them with a damp cloth and putting them in the bucket of cleaning solution.

Finally she rose up to her feet, accepting a soft robe from her Mistress and tying it around her waist. They kissed passionately, tongues dancing across one another. she murmured a breathy thank you in her Mistress' ear. Arm in arm they wandered down the hall, dressed in matching robes, heading to the kitchen to make supper.